FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > CD Cal, Petra and his wife

CD Cal, Petra and his wife

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Not long after joining FS I had been chatting with Petra, messages back and too, finding out more about each other. Petra was a part time Cd/TV only dressing for special occasions when she was allowed too by his wife. Petra told me his wife worked away a lot and that she allowed him to dress when she was not around, but he could not meet on her approval.

After a while of messaging back and too, lots of information exchanged and some pics... and thought she may be the husband of a former colleague of mine.

We messaged back and too and I was getting little bits of info out of him... then I asked if he ever did meets at home... he said yes but would have to check with his wife first... needed to make sure their daughter would be out of the house. When asking where he lived... I was shocked when my original thoughts were proved right... he is married to someone I used to work with... she is lovely and very naughty, I remember her saying the odd bit and always had a cheeky smile on her face, rumours around work that they were swingers... I also fancied her and would be away with work with her.

As we chatted via the messaging app on fabguys, I asked him diff questions and found that he was who I thought he would be.... we arranged to meet at his house. He told me he would be dressed and he would have something for me to wear too.

We arranged and time and date, at this point he didn't know who I was.... arriving at his house it was confirmed they are the ppl I thought... both his n her cars on the drive. I knocked for her to answer, she was wearing tight Lycra leggings and a loose top, bare foot with painted nails.... she opened the door, looked at me and said "oh hello Craig, long time no see" "Hi Caroline I replied, how are you?" "I’m good thank you... err sorry but what are you doing here" then I heard footsteps in the hallway behind her, heels clicking on the floor, she turned round gestured then the heels stopped.... "Craig sorry we are kind of busy right now... what did you want" "I'm here to see Petra" (his fabguys name) her face dropped … "oh your CDCal…" "Yes" I replied..... She smiled grabbed my hand and pulled me in..... she looked at me and said "well this is a very pleasant surprise..... I guess we can guarantee discretion goes both ways" "indeed it does" with that she gave me a big hug and I hugged her back... she pulled away looked at me and gave me a big kiss on the lips.... then shouted "oh Petra your guest is here".... with that her husband walked out in his heels nylons mini skirt lacy top with fake boobs underneath blonde wig and makeup.. He looked shocked as he recognised me... "Your CDCal" he said "Yes I am".

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story...

Caroline led my hand and grabbed her hubbys too we went in to the back room, she sat us down and said well... you two were due to have lots of fun.... I think I’ll now stay home and see what you get up to, Craig will be wanting to dress? Yes I replied... ok Petra you fix some drinks I’ll go and have Craig changed in to Cal. we went upstairs in to the bedroom, she had some outfits on the bed laid out already... she turned to me and said "I’d have never of thought it would be you at my door, the years we worked together I could never see you dressing as a CD and being here"

"Are you glad it is me?"

"Oh yes I've always had a crush on you"

I smiled and replayed "me too then..."

She then asked "your name CD Cal... what is the Cal short for?"

"Well it is short for Caroline, actually in honour of you"

She smiled from ear to ear, moved towards me wrapped her arms around me and kissed me open mouthed... my cock was hard and straining against my pants she felt it press against her as we kissed, my hands on her tight lycra ass.

we finished kissing, she asked If I had showered I said yes, I undressed in front of her... she liked what she saw, running her finger tips down my down and cock. I slipped on some tights, tartan mini skirt no panties black strappy heels a busty Basque top with boob fillers, a short dark haired bobbed wig and she applied some lipstick to me.... I stood in front of her she told me I looked great and I should now go downstairs to be with Petra, she would be down soon. I went downstairs, had a drink with Petra we chatted about how we started crossdressing what we enjoyed about it and our experiences, we felt each other up had a kiss, then Petra said... "we best for Caroline as if she wants to join in she may get cross if we start without her “Petra and I waited on the sofa, only grabbing a cheeky kiss or feel of each other, until we heard footsteps coming down the stairs... then the loud footsteps of heels on the laminate floor, then Caroline entered the room.....

By *obshortMan  over a year ago

Cork

Hell but this is getting hotter by the second.

She wore knee high black pvc boots, with stockings and suspender belt, with a leather body suit with full arms, and built in mesh showing hints of skin, it had a zipper up the front and back, with cuffs and a whip and a toy in her hands I sat opened mouthed...

my cock sprang to attention I was in awe of her beauty and how sexy she was.... Petra got on to his knees crawled over to her and began licking her heels and boots, she patted him on the head and told him good girl. I sat and watched as Petra licked her boots and thighs with Caroline smacking her if she went any further, then Caroline called me to her and told Petra to sit down. I stood in front on her she ran her hands over me, feeling under my mini skirt and turning me around to face Petra, showing my hard thick cock bulging beneath the nylon, she told Petra to come and lick it... she did so. As Petra licked me Caroline had her tongue in my mouth kissing me, my hands touching her tight body. I was so turned on Petra really licked and sucked me through my nylons Caroline kisses me so hard her tongue in my mouth her hands grabbing me She stopped kissing and told Petra to rip my tights open then take my cock in her mouth She did so sucked me real good I just stood as I watched Caroline stand behind Petra staring at me as she fingered her pussy, I could see her juices on her fingers she lifted her fingers to my mouth and I sucked them Petra sucked me so good and I was so turned on I soon filled her mouth with my cum, she held it in her mouth dribbling on to her chin, she stood up Caroline told her to kiss me so we kissed, then Caroline kissed me taking the left overs then she pushed me back on to the sofa and took my cock in her mouth sucking every drop of cum from it x

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Well I was soon hard again after being in her mouth... she turned around and sat on my cock it went deep inside her.., she just sat on it resting spreading her legs and leaning back in to me arching her head round so we could tongue each other’s mouths... I moved slowly inside her... as she clicked her fingers for Petra to lick her clit

Petra licked her good as we fucked I’d dreamt of fucking her for years as we fucked I whispered in her ear... I’ve dreamt of fucking you for years... oh fuck talk to me she replied she told me to tell her why I wanted to fuck her I began by telling her how I used to watch her in the office, admire her heels and nylons legs, would observe her as she walked, watch her dangling her heels at her desk... I’d be sat at my desk with a hard cock, I’d go home and wank over her.. She was loving it... more she said more.... I told her I even fucked my gf and though of her as I fucked her... she was loving this and moaned louder and louder as my cock fucked her harder and harder, my hands grabbing at her tits as we fucked. she was screaming now as her orgasm grew close she screamed at Petra to keep licking as my cock went deep inside her our mouths kissing, I kept telling her how I had dreamy of fucking her, even wanking at work over her.... then she let out an almighty scream her body shuddered I felt her pussy go very wet then I cum inside her and she kept moving herself up n down my cock..... Petra was licking both of our juices from her pussy. Caroline then kicked Petra away lifted herself up turned round sat back on me and face to face she kissed me so passionately it felt amazing, she told me it was an amazing fuck... but now it was her turn...

Sounds perfect

By *orthampton jamesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Continued...,

She stood up of me... pointed to my cock and had Petra suck me.... it felt great. Caroline went over and got her toys, she said it was her turn to fuck..... She held a strap on and fixed to her waist..... she told me she would fuck either me or Petra... but whoever she fucked they would fuck the other.... so I offered my ass to Petra.... she smiled at this Petra looked worried and I soon found out why. I got on all fours as Petra eased her lubed cock in to my ass, it felt amazing she slowly fucked me getting deeper with each stroke.... then Caroline knelt behind Petra easing herself in it all started off very easy n slow... then Caroline got harder and faster, Petra was moaning louder n louder

she fucked poor Petra so hard she did not have to put any effort in to fucking me she just held me tight and her cock was banging in my ass.. She was soon cumming and dripping her cum from my ass... Caroline then told her to lick my ass clean.... we were all sweaty and covered in cum...… Caroline said she was off for a shower, she told Petra to clean up and asked me to join her.

I think I love Caroline.....

There’s more...

By *obshortMan  over a year ago

Cork

Super fucking hot.

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *es-sMan  over a year ago

Rugby

"There’s more..."
well I hope so.

By *ndyrTV/TS  over a year ago

southport

Great stuff xx

Continued.....

we went upstairs she asked me to strip and she did the same her body was tight toned and sexy... we went through to the ensuite which was a walk in shower with two overhead showerheads and another tow on the wall, it had mood lighting and a tiled seat and the far end... the water was warm we showered ourselves, lathered up with soap then I moved towards her she turned round, pushing her ass in to my groin, my hands wrapped around her soaping up her tits stomach and pussy kissing her neck, her hands felt round soaping up my cock and wanking me I was already hard she just made me very hard and thick.

she turned to face me kissing me and I lifted her up she wrapped her legs around me, resting one foot on to the tiled seat I started to fuck her, her arms wrapped around me on legs round me her mouth pressed against mine as we fucked so slow and passionate it felt amazing, the years of watching her and wanking over her I was finally one on one with her... I told her how much I had fantasied about this, she told me she knew as she could feel the tension and passion.

Petra walked in saw what we were doing…. He stood there and said so you dream has come babe… Caroline replied “yes it has”

By *ornishfetMan  over a year ago

St Ives

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Fantastic

By *ppetiteforsexMan  over a year ago

Isle of Man

By *hil911Man  over a year ago