FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The Doctor will see you now

The Doctor will see you now

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *igbrownthing OP   Man  over a year ago

Travelling Professional

He looked at screen once again as the day continued to drag along at a snails pace, ’2 patients waiting to be seen’.

COVID hadn’t been easy. Long days, even longer nights. The constant onslaught of patients and everyone wanting a piece of him, but still he persisted. Perhaps the end was in sight and the long curse of ‘all work and no play’ would soon be lifted.

The next patient came and went in a blur, something nice and easy for Friday afternoon, viral throat infection. Lots of reassurance, general advice and then on to the last patient…Mrs Smith. Someone he hadn’t spoken to in a long time, years even, as he scrolled through the previous consultations. The last time she was in was for some chest symptoms, the time before that some general abdominal discomfort.

“I wonder what’s wrong with her” he thought to himself as he pressed the ‘call’ button to bring her in.

A few minutes passed with no entry so as the Doctor stood and opened the door, he was faced with a lady caught off guard whilst looking at herself in the mirror. He beckoned her into the room, as he took a step back to let her in front. “Ah yes, this is exactly the Mrs Smith I remember”, he thought to himself. A good height but nothing too tall, curvaceous figure with an ass that simply oozed perfection, lips plumped and coloured red and the trail of her long, blonde hair following behind her as it fell just below her shoulders.

“Hi Mrs Smith, I’ll be your Doctor today. Tell me, what’s been going on?”, something nice and general to find out what she had come in with.

“Well Doctor, I’ve not been able to come in for a while, mainly because you’ve been so busy and I’ve not been able to get in with you. I’ve been trying to manage but I’ve just been getting an ache in my lower stomach that just doesn’t seem to go away”

‘Ah’ the Doctor thought, remembering the previous complaint of abdominal issues, perhaps it was something that needed looking into more.

“Do you mind telling me more about this ache?” he asked.

“Well, it’s actually a bit lower down than my stomach and it feels almost as though its deep inside but its difficult to describe. I was wondering if you wouldn’t mind just having a look?”

‘Perfect’ he thought, he would be lying if his lust hadn’t been whispering in his ear to see more of Mrs Smith since she walked in.

He guided her over to the examination couch and asked her to lift her top behind the curtain as he typed up some notes.

“I’m ready Doctor” she called.

As he walked towards the curtain, he pulled the curtain back and when he looked up, he found her laying completely naked on the couch even though he had only asked her to lift her top up!

For a second he stood there, questioning his professionalism, ‘Should I tell her to dress again’ but his urges getting the better of him. He stepped forward and started to wear the gloves he brought in with himself.

“So Mrs Smith, can you point to where the pain is as he looked towards her abdomen”.

“Well Doctor, it starts around here” pointing to her pelvic area and moving her finger downwards, “then further down and it focusses right, about, here”, landing her index finger right on top of her clit.

Now there was no way the Doctor was imagining this, but it felt almost too good to be true. Here was a beautiful woman, laying naked and slightly open legged, resting her finger on what was undoubtedly a wet clit, asking him to examine

…who was he to say no

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inglewmidsMan  over a year ago

Walsall

Loving this can't wait for more of this

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please