FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > girlfriends naughty neice

girlfriends naughty neice

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *up3r99 OP   Man  over a year ago

Port Talbot

I had been living with girlfriend now my ex for 3 years . her sisters daughter was quite a handful . always in trouble and would disappear off with her friends for days at a time . I had met her a few times in parties and she was a complete flirt . I worked shifts . came home one morning after a night shift to see a sign on living room door DO NOT OPEN . I got into bed with GF and she woke up to say her sister had had a huge bust up with her daughter and the neice was in living room and would be staying with us for few days until the sister had carmed down . when I got up I was to make sure I was dressed . ok I said . and went to sleep . GF got ready for work and left . late morning I woke thirsty and getting out of bed with just a pair of pants on I wondered to the kitchen . in my defence I was half asleep and totally forgot about GFs neice . on running the tap I heard a voice saying cute bum and a giggle . I froze for a second and turned to see Clare standing with a grin on her face . she now looked me up and down fixing on my pants with a semi half lob hidden in them . hmmmm she stated no wonder my aunty always has a smile on her face . Now now I said with a smirk . you shouldn't be saying that you naughty girl . quickly thinking how old she was and realising she had left school so had to be over 16. to the naughty girl I had called her she giggled and said you really don't know how naughty I can be . laughing and giving me the dirtiest look imaginable. I could feel my cock twitch and she saw this . I think your cock wants to find out she giggled . I looked at the clock nearly 12 and new my misses would not be back until after 4 . plenty of time I thought .

I tried to behave lol and said I don't think you should speak like that . what are you going to do she laughed smack my bum ?? with that she turned round she had grey sweat pants on and in a split second she had pulled them down revealing a peach of a bum .. oh god I thought as I looked at the most gorgeous bum she bent over slightly pulling her bum cheeks apart . I can't honestly remember walking to her but next thing I'm on my knees kissing her bum and pushing her sweat pants down to her ankles. my hand ran up her leg till it reached her perfect pussy . my finger finding her very wet slit . my finger sliding in . my cock by now was rock hard straining to be released . I kissed her bum and fingered her pussy for a few minutes .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hmm nice x

By *cotty99Man  over a year ago

tranent

By *ice guys do it betterMan  over a year ago

greenock

By *up3r99 OP   Man  over a year ago

Port Talbot

she turned around her pussy now a few inches from my face . she whispered lick me please . I got up and quickly took her to the bedroom her kicking off her sweat pants as we went . in the bedroom pants were dropped thank God my cock thought . thrusting out towards Clare . her top quickly came off showing a very nice pert pair of Breasts which I guessed correctly to be 32B. we kissed each other for ages our bodies intwined my cock searching to enter her wet pussy . she on the other hand had other ideas and kissing my mouth chest and then my cock . she teased and licked my cock sliding it into her mouth and proving to me she was no virgin . she sucked on my cock like an expert . gagging on it as she tried to fit it in her mouth . by now I wanted to lick her pussy . I told this and she turned straddling my face . I licked at her gorgeous pussy as she sucked me . oh God this girl was good . I don't know how long we were doing this as I lost all track of time . but eventually I had to stop her or I would have shot into her mouth . she turned and kissed me her nipples rock hard against my chest . we kissed for a while until I could feel her hand touching my cock and directing him to enter her very wet welcoming pussy . my tip entering her and she pushing down on him . he slipped in balls deep . her letting out a gasp . she slowly worked her way up and down kissing me as she did . we fucked not made love as the two of us really went to town . she rolled over with me on top her legs rapping around my bum . she could tell I wasn't going to last much longer . she whispered she was on the pill and I could come in her if I wanted . I so wanted too . I kissed her neck which seriously turned her on . with a huge gasp and her digging her nails in my back she came shuddering gasping and this made me shoot my cum deep in her pussy . we lay there panting sweating I could feel my heart pounding . I with drew my cock kissing her mouth and slowly working my way down kissing her breasts and then looking at her smooth pussy with mine and her juices dribbling out . I licked at her pussy teasing her clit which was very tender no boyfriend or guy had ever kissed her licked her pussy after she had been fucked this was a first for her and really turned her on . I took a mouthful of our juices and came up the bed kissing her mouth and pushing my tongue in so she could taste what I had just licked . she loved it . xx

I looked at the clock and it was just after 3 . we cuddled and kissed for a while and then got up expecting my GF home shortly . I must admit I enjoyed those few days with us as we had plenty more fun . I hadn't seen her for a few years and only bumped into her last weekend . she came over to say hello in the pub and whispered to me that she often thinks of those naughty few days . I laughed and said me too

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

» Add a new message to this topic