FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Spying on my wife.

Spying on my wife.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irming2 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Spying on My Wife.

Apart from Sammy the dog, names changed to protect the guilty.

This story goes back quite a while to when we were just about three years married. I was 21 and Mary was 16 when we had to get married. She had been a virgin when we first met, three years later with a three-year-old daughter we were what I suppose one would call happily married.

Out of that three years, a very good friend of mine had been off working in Germany for the last two and a half of them and now he was back in town and we had arranged to meet him in our local bar. So we dropped off our daughter at her grandmothers' for the night and headed into town.

It was great to see Michael again prior to getting together with Mary we had been the local men about town types. Always up to our tricks and always up for some fun, three years of marriage and two and a half years of him working in a foreign country had changed both of us but we were still firm friends. The night in the pub put us both back on the level as very good friends. He was very popular in town and our evening with him was interspersed with people coming up to talk to him asking him what it was like and such stuff. When Mary went to the toilet he said wow she's a bit of alright fucken hell wee man punching above your weight there, I just smiled. Together we had fucked more than our fair share of women in our time.

I invited him back to ours for some beers and an uninterrupted chat, back then my fridge was always well-stocked. As soon as we entered the house Sammy our Jack Russel was barking with happiness we had to shush him so as not to disturb the neighbours. We talked the night away about him and his adventures and us with our being married. Just general stuff good friends talk about.

The three of us were sitting on the same large sofa and we were laughing our heads off at his adventures on a German building site, the alcohol helping as it does in such cases, seem much funnier. The three of us were quite tipsy by that time Mary matching our cans of beer with vodka and s. I had to go upstairs for a pee and I could still hear them both laughing.

Throughout the course of the night I had gone three times and each time I could still hear them laughing. On my fourth visit, I noticed there was silence and then after a couple of minutes talking again I thought nothing of it, other than they had run out of things to talk about and were awaiting my return.

Again it was back to fits of laughter. At this point, I should point out this was over the course of several hours of ice-cold beers. I had to go again, and again the silence and a little laughter or talking, I thought are they just sitting quietly waiting for me. I don't know to this day what came into my head but I had already decided what I would do the next time I had to go.

After half an hour I went again to the backdrop of Michael and Mary saying phew talk about a weak bladder.

I went out of the living room door leaving it open a little, I didn't put on the hall light and pretended to walk upstairs to the toilet but turned half way up and crept back down. I stood in the darkened hallway and peeped through the crack in the living room door. They were sitting on the sofa and Michael suddenly leaned in for a kiss with Mary pushing him away and whispering no. He leaned in a couple of more times and managed to steal a peck on the cheek from Mary. Bastard I thought and was just about to go in and ask him what the fuck he thought he was doing with my wife when my rapidly hardening cock stopped me.

Fuck I was as hard as I'd ever been, could this be my virgin bride of three years almost kissing another man. I watched for as long as I could without raising suspicion, long enough to see Michael get a full blown kiss from my wife. I crept upstairs and made a lot of noise coming back down. Arrived in the living room to them sitting slightly apart on the sofa. I went into the kitchen to fetch more beer and a vodka and for Mary. Whilst in there I had to tuck my raging hard on, tight to my stomach so that they wouldn't see it.

Now my mind was in a spin I needed to get back to my vantage point as soon as possible just to see how far my wife would go. I already knew how far Michael would go, due to our past history together. But I couldn't do it with another toilet break, then I had a flash of an idea. Hey, Micheal have you seen our wedding photo album? Where is it honey knowing full well where it was, Mary, says its in the top shelf of the wardrobe with the others. Ah, right I'll pop up and get it. Shot upstairs grabbed the first one to hand then crept down again. As I watched Michael was now leaning in all the time and I was rewarded with my virgin bride giving another man a full-on kiss. My cock was twitching all over the place.

Then again through the charade of clumping back down the stairs and entering the living room to them slightly apart on the sofa.

Here we go I said, no that's not it says Mary that's the one from after the wedding shit I'll get the other one I said.

As I peeped through the crack in the door I could see them both kissing heavily I crept upstairs and back down and made a loud entrance seconds later. My cock was so hard that it was almost sore with excitement.

I had stopped drinking beer the second I saw Michael getting a peck on the cheek but I kept plying them both with drinks of their choice.

We looked at the after-wedding pics then I took the album back upstairs, stopping in the dark hallway to peep on them. The full-on kissing was continuing. Then I had a real flash, I'd take Sammy out for his last walk. So clumping back downstairs I announced that I'd take Sammy out for his last walk. Hold on a minute I said and I looked out of our living room window. Sliding an ornament over to make a slight gap in the curtains at the bottom. What are you looking for said Mary, I'm making sure it's not raining or Sammy can take himself out, well she says, it's not raining was my reply.

I'll not be long I said as I snapped on Sammy's lead. I rushed him over to the field opposite our house and stood with him till he did his business five minutes in total. I got back and stood at my own living room window peeping in. Thinking if I get caught would it be as a peeping tom after all it was my own window. Mind you by now it would have been almost two am.

I looked in and I could see the sofa from my vantage point, fuck me they were really going for it with the full-on kissing. I looked around then whipped my throbbing cock out and wanked as I watched my virgin bride kissing another man. Then Michael slid his hand onto her tit, she immediately pushed it away. Spoilsport I whispered to myself then wondered fuck where do you want this to go, Bill.

Mary had dressed in a thin pencil skirt just above the knee. And a white blouse and a white bra. She has tremendously sensitive nipples and has been known to orgasm with them just getting pinched and tweaked. Michael ran his hand over her tits again, she pushed his hand away. Persistently he tried again and this time she just let him. Then I saw his hand unbutton her blouse and slip his hand in now he was tweaking her nipple and I swear I could hear her groans through our double glazing.

Taking that as a sign that he was progressing well, Michael dropped his hand onto her lap and began edging up her skirt. She pushed his hand away but not the one that was tweaking her engorged nipples. He tried again to get his hand up her skirt again she pushed it away and clamped her knees together. He pushed her bra up and I caught a glimpse of her lovely 36D's.

Time I made my entrance I thought, so making plenty of noise I let Sammy into the house. Mary was already up on her feet and passing me in the hallway saying she was a little cold and was going to put a sweater on. Not before I caught a glimpse of her bra trapped above her 36D'd and her big nipples making pinpoints on her blouse, I pretended to not notice.

I waited till she returned and said another drink folks well it'll have to be the last one said Mary I've got to pick up our daughter in the morning.

I brought the drinks in with me using the can I had been using for almost the last two hours. I noticed that Mary had changed into a baggy sweater, keeping her pencil skirt on, and to my surprise her legs were bare. I asked Michael what he thought of the wedding album and he said well everyone looks as though they had a good time, especially the bride he said and Mary blushed.

I returned the album to the wardrobe in our room and had a quick look in our washing basket, fuck me she had removed her bra double fuck me and her panties, which had a huge wet spot on the front of them. I had another quick peep before going back into the living room, Michael had her sweater up and there they were, my virgin brides 36D'd in all their glory. A quick cough announced my arrival, fuck has she has changed deliberately to make it easier for him I thought.

By now the alcohol was definitely taking effect, Mary kept putting her head on the back of the sofa and she was still babbling away to us both. Michael was also showing signs of slowing down. Then he suddenly says, who was that guy in your after the wedding pics the one in the blue suit? I don't know I said.

Go and get it says Mary and we'll be able to tell him. I couldn't get out of the room quick enough. Michael soon had her sweater up and he was sucking her big nipples. My cock couldn't stand it I had to let it out and there in the darkened hallway, I was wanking off to my wife getting her big nipples sucked.

Michael dropped his hand onto her knee and she slapped it away giggling.

He tried, again and again, the slap.

He tried but this time differently although she had her knees tight together he slid his hand right up her skirt, she pushed it away but he persisted. Although her knees were tight together, I could see his hand sawing back and forth.

Then I saw it a slight relaxing of the knees, then her legs just seemed to fall open. There it was my virgin bride had just parted her knees and spread her legs and Michael slid his hand right up to what I knew was her naked and very wet hairy pussy. I had to stop wanking as I was now dribbling small strands of spunk onto our hallway carpet.

As he sucked on her nipples his hand was sawing back and forth. Mary put her hand down on his wrist and stopped him and her legs opened a little wider.

Then the strangest thing of the entire night happened, with my cock twitching and bucking, peeping through the living room door. I watched as my wife, my virgin bride her legs splayed lewdly, began to fuck his hand. I was just about to grab my cock again but it was too late I shot a huge load of spunk all over the lower part of the living room door. Wow a hands-free orgasm. Even in the darkness, I could see the rivulets running down onto the carpet. Mary was actively humping her cunt onto his hand and when she came she buried her head into his shoulder and I could still hear her stifled moans.

I made plenty of noise and took my time supposedly coming back downstairs. My cock was still rock solid and I had to dart into the kitchen and sort it out so that it wasn't showing.

I admired their ability to keep talking to me as if nothing had happened. I got one more show in before Mary cried time for my bed, by taking the album back upstairs.. She now had his huge cock out and was wanking it very fast. I'm a good seven and a half inches on a good day. Micheal's cock had to be nine inches but it was the thickness of the fucker it was as thick as a coca-cola can. Mary’s hand could barely get fully around it.

I crept upstairs to return the album then noisily made my way down. Mary was in the kitchen with a tea towel saying she was just going to wash up the glasses. Because she was the worse for wear she didn’t notice the spunk splashes on her sweater, I did and my cock throbbed all over again.

Mary took herself off to bed and myself and Michael sat yapping about times gone by until his taxi came for him around 5 am. Your a lucky man says Michael as he's leaving, mmm not half as lucky as you I thought.

With the hallway light on I saw Michael glance at the bottom of the living room door, then he just looked at me, and the best way I can describe it is that he just smirked at me. I too glanced at the bottom of the door and could clearly see the spunk trails all over the bottom of the door.

My hard cock then said hey Michael maybe we could do this again, I know you’ll be out and about all the time as you're single but we won't be out again for another two weeks but if we meet you in the pub then that would be great. We said our goodbyes and I closed the door.

I didn't rush upstairs and jump on Mary for I knew she would be out for the count.

But what I did do was pull back the bed covers and wank off onto her sleeping naked body shooting another huge load onto her.

With that in mind, I went back downstairs retrieved the tea towel Mary had used, and wiped the spunk off the bottom of the living room door. I sat on the sofa and let the evening’s past events wander through my head.

Fuck that was well horny I thought, but despite everything I saw, I found it strange that it had been the silence that had turned me on most because I now knew what the silence’s meant and what was happening during it. When I’d hear the silence I’d think are kissing, is he tweaking her big nipples or is he fingering her cunt, or is she wanking his huge cock. Even now it still turns me on, it’s my go-to memory wank.

We met a month later but that as they say that is another long story.

Bill.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *imynameisntMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

By *stwo80Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

By *ertscpl1 2000Couple  over a year ago

WELWYN GARDEN CITY

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

Great story

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *nchighMan  over a year ago

south east

Great story who else has been lucky to have the same experience would love to read there stories about what they did or saw

By *ony 529Man  over a year ago

coventry

Absolutely amazing xx

By *luttycouple30Couple  over a year ago

Newcastle

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Fantastic hope there is more !

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Mmmm

By *yrman57Man  over a year ago

Ayr

" Spying on My Wife.

Apart from Sammy the dog, names changed to protect the guilty.

This story goes back quite a while to when we were just about three years married. I was 21 and Mary was 16 when we had to get married. She had been a virgin when we first met, three years later with a three-year-old daughter we were what I suppose one would call happily married.

Out of that three years, a very good friend of mine had been off working in Germany for the last two and a half of them and now he was back in town and we had arranged to meet him in our local bar. So we dropped off our daughter at her grandmothers' for the night and headed into town.

It was great to see Michael again prior to getting together with Mary we had been the local men about town types. Always up to our tricks and always up for some fun, three years of marriage and two and a half years of him working in a foreign country had changed both of us but we were still firm friends. The night in the pub put us both back on the level as very good friends. He was very popular in town and our evening with him was interspersed with people coming up to talk to him asking him what it was like and such stuff. When Mary went to the toilet he said wow she's a bit of alright fucken hell wee man punching above your weight there, I just smiled. Together we had fucked more than our fair share of women in our time.

I invited him back to ours for some beers and an uninterrupted chat, back then my fridge was always well-stocked. As soon as we entered the house Sammy our Jack Russel was barking with happiness we had to shush him so as not to disturb the neighbours. We talked the night away about him and his adventures and us with our being married. Just general stuff good friends talk about.

The three of us were sitting on the same large sofa and we were laughing our heads off at his adventures on a German building site, the alcohol helping as it does in such cases, seem much funnier. The three of us were quite tipsy by that time Mary matching our cans of beer with vodka and s. I had to go upstairs for a pee and I could still hear them both laughing.

Throughout the course of the night I had gone three times and each time I could still hear them laughing. On my fourth visit, I noticed there was silence and then after a couple of minutes talking again I thought nothing of it, other than they had run out of things to talk about and were awaiting my return.

Again it was back to fits of laughter. At this point, I should point out this was over the course of several hours of ice-cold beers. I had to go again, and again the silence and a little laughter or talking, I thought are they just sitting quietly waiting for me. I don't know to this day what came into my head but I had already decided what I would do the next time I had to go.

After half an hour I went again to the backdrop of Michael and Mary saying phew talk about a weak bladder.

I went out of the living room door leaving it open a little, I didn't put on the hall light and pretended to walk upstairs to the toilet but turned half way up and crept back down. I stood in the darkened hallway and peeped through the crack in the living room door. They were sitting on the sofa and Michael suddenly leaned in for a kiss with Mary pushing him away and whispering no. He leaned in a couple of more times and managed to steal a peck on the cheek from Mary. Bastard I thought and was just about to go in and ask him what the fuck he thought he was doing with my wife when my rapidly hardening cock stopped me.

Fuck I was as hard as I'd ever been, could this be my virgin bride of three years almost kissing another man. I watched for as long as I could without raising suspicion, long enough to see Michael get a full blown kiss from my wife. I crept upstairs and made a lot of noise coming back down. Arrived in the living room to them sitting slightly apart on the sofa. I went into the kitchen to fetch more beer and a vodka and for Mary. Whilst in there I had to tuck my raging hard on, tight to my stomach so that they wouldn't see it.

Now my mind was in a spin I needed to get back to my vantage point as soon as possible just to see how far my wife would go. I already knew how far Michael would go, due to our past history together. But I couldn't do it with another toilet break, then I had a flash of an idea. Hey, Micheal have you seen our wedding photo album? Where is it honey knowing full well where it was, Mary, says its in the top shelf of the wardrobe with the others. Ah, right I'll pop up and get it. Shot upstairs grabbed the first one to hand then crept down again. As I watched Michael was now leaning in all the time and I was rewarded with my virgin bride giving another man a full-on kiss. My cock was twitching all over the place.

Then again through the charade of clumping back down the stairs and entering the living room to them slightly apart on the sofa.

Here we go I said, no that's not it says Mary that's the one from after the wedding shit I'll get the other one I said.

As I peeped through the crack in the door I could see them both kissing heavily I crept upstairs and back down and made a loud entrance seconds later. My cock was so hard that it was almost sore with excitement.

I had stopped drinking beer the second I saw Michael getting a peck on the cheek but I kept plying them both with drinks of their choice.

We looked at the after-wedding pics then I took the album back upstairs, stopping in the dark hallway to peep on them. The full-on kissing was continuing. Then I had a real flash, I'd take Sammy out for his last walk. So clumping back downstairs I announced that I'd take Sammy out for his last walk. Hold on a minute I said and I looked out of our living room window. Sliding an ornament over to make a slight gap in the curtains at the bottom. What are you looking for said Mary, I'm making sure it's not raining or Sammy can take himself out, well she says, it's not raining was my reply.

I'll not be long I said as I snapped on Sammy's lead. I rushed him over to the field opposite our house and stood with him till he did his business five minutes in total. I got back and stood at my own living room window peeping in. Thinking if I get caught would it be as a peeping tom after all it was my own window. Mind you by now it would have been almost two am.

I looked in and I could see the sofa from my vantage point, fuck me they were really going for it with the full-on kissing. I looked around then whipped my throbbing cock out and wanked as I watched my virgin bride kissing another man. Then Michael slid his hand onto her tit, she immediately pushed it away. Spoilsport I whispered to myself then wondered fuck where do you want this to go, Bill.

Mary had dressed in a thin pencil skirt just above the knee. And a white blouse and a white bra. She has tremendously sensitive nipples and has been known to orgasm with them just getting pinched and tweaked. Michael ran his hand over her tits again, she pushed his hand away. Persistently he tried again and this time she just let him. Then I saw his hand unbutton her blouse and slip his hand in now he was tweaking her nipple and I swear I could hear her groans through our double glazing.

Taking that as a sign that he was progressing well, Michael dropped his hand onto her lap and began edging up her skirt. She pushed his hand away but not the one that was tweaking her engorged nipples. He tried again to get his hand up her skirt again she pushed it away and clamped her knees together. He pushed her bra up and I caught a glimpse of her lovely 36D's.

Time I made my entrance I thought, so making plenty of noise I let Sammy into the house. Mary was already up on her feet and passing me in the hallway saying she was a little cold and was going to put a sweater on. Not before I caught a glimpse of her bra trapped above her 36D'd and her big nipples making pinpoints on her blouse, I pretended to not notice.

I waited till she returned and said another drink folks well it'll have to be the last one said Mary I've got to pick up our daughter in the morning.

I brought the drinks in with me using the can I had been using for almost the last two hours. I noticed that Mary had changed into a baggy sweater, keeping her pencil skirt on, and to my surprise her legs were bare. I asked Michael what he thought of the wedding album and he said well everyone looks as though they had a good time, especially the bride he said and Mary blushed.

I returned the album to the wardrobe in our room and had a quick look in our washing basket, fuck me she had removed her bra double fuck me and her panties, which had a huge wet spot on the front of them. I had another quick peep before going back into the living room, Michael had her sweater up and there they were, my virgin brides 36D'd in all their glory. A quick cough announced my arrival, fuck has she has changed deliberately to make it easier for him I thought.

By now the alcohol was definitely taking effect, Mary kept putting her head on the back of the sofa and she was still babbling away to us both. Michael was also showing signs of slowing down. Then he suddenly says, who was that guy in your after the wedding pics the one in the blue suit? I don't know I said.

Go and get it says Mary and we'll be able to tell him. I couldn't get out of the room quick enough. Michael soon had her sweater up and he was sucking her big nipples. My cock couldn't stand it I had to let it out and there in the darkened hallway, I was wanking off to my wife getting her big nipples sucked.

Michael dropped his hand onto her knee and she slapped it away giggling.

He tried, again and again, the slap.

He tried but this time differently although she had her knees tight together he slid his hand right up her skirt, she pushed it away but he persisted. Although her knees were tight together, I could see his hand sawing back and forth.

Then I saw it a slight relaxing of the knees, then her legs just seemed to fall open. There it was my virgin bride had just parted her knees and spread her legs and Michael slid his hand right up to what I knew was her naked and very wet hairy pussy. I had to stop wanking as I was now dribbling small strands of spunk onto our hallway carpet.

As he sucked on her nipples his hand was sawing back and forth. Mary put her hand down on his wrist and stopped him and her legs opened a little wider.

Then the strangest thing of the entire night happened, with my cock twitching and bucking, peeping through the living room door. I watched as my wife, my virgin bride her legs splayed lewdly, began to fuck his hand. I was just about to grab my cock again but it was too late I shot a huge load of spunk all over the lower part of the living room door. Wow a hands-free orgasm. Even in the darkness, I could see the rivulets running down onto the carpet. Mary was actively humping her cunt onto his hand and when she came she buried her head into his shoulder and I could still hear her stifled moans.

I made plenty of noise and took my time supposedly coming back downstairs. My cock was still rock solid and I had to dart into the kitchen and sort it out so that it wasn't showing.

I admired their ability to keep talking to me as if nothing had happened. I got one more show in before Mary cried time for my bed, by taking the album back upstairs.. She now had his huge cock out and was wanking it very fast. I'm a good seven and a half inches on a good day. Micheal's cock had to be nine inches but it was the thickness of the fucker it was as thick as a coca-cola can. Mary’s hand could barely get fully around it.

I crept upstairs to return the album then noisily made my way down. Mary was in the kitchen with a tea towel saying she was just going to wash up the glasses. Because she was the worse for wear she didn’t notice the spunk splashes on her sweater, I did and my cock throbbed all over again.

Mary took herself off to bed and myself and Michael sat yapping about times gone by until his taxi came for him around 5 am. Your a lucky man says Michael as he's leaving, mmm not half as lucky as you I thought.

With the hallway light on I saw Michael glance at the bottom of the living room door, then he just looked at me, and the best way I can describe it is that he just smirked at me. I too glanced at the bottom of the door and could clearly see the spunk trails all over the bottom of the door.

My hard cock then said hey Michael maybe we could do this again, I know you’ll be out and about all the time as you're single but we won't be out again for another two weeks but if we meet you in the pub then that would be great. We said our goodbyes and I closed the door.

I didn't rush upstairs and jump on Mary for I knew she would be out for the count.

But what I did do was pull back the bed covers and wank off onto her sleeping naked body shooting another huge load onto her.

With that in mind, I went back downstairs retrieved the tea towel Mary had used, and wiped the spunk off the bottom of the living room door. I sat on the sofa and let the evening’s past events wander through my head.

Fuck that was well horny I thought, but despite everything I saw, I found it strange that it had been the silence that had turned me on most because I now knew what the silence’s meant and what was happening during it. When I’d hear the silence I’d think are kissing, is he tweaking her big nipples or is he fingering her cunt, or is she wanking his huge cock. Even now it still turns me on, it’s my go-to memory wank.

We met a month later but that as they say that is another long story.

Bill.

"

Looking forward already to that 'another long story's !!!

Love it, I used to watch the ex wife loads ha ha

By *ndysmithMan  over a year ago

north cyprus

i used to watch my ex wife gettin fucked in the garden and living room; spying carefully. More fun being in the room while it happens though

By *im and her xoCouple  over a year ago

Near Chelmsford

What a great story…. Got me very excited!!!

By *ini1275Man  over a year ago

stoke on trent

Oh yes

By *mgdaveMan  over a year ago

paisley

I used to watch my wife and my mate on the sofa when i would pretend to go to bed d*unk and id sneak into the conservatory and sit in darkness and watch as she sucked his cock, sometimes swallowing his cum and other times taking a full load up her. He had no idea i was there but she loved putting on a show for me. The sex afterwards was amazing. Sadly not done it for ages.

By *ryan_JerryCouple  over a year ago

GLASGOW

Just the best thing watching you wife playing with big cock

"Just the best thing watching you wife playing with big cock"
oh yes most definitely

Would love to hear about the next time

By *orny guysMan  over a year ago

Galway

F

By *ichaelangelaCouple  over a year ago

notts

How refreshing to get a story that actually finishes, don't have to wait days and weeks for updates, and doesn't ask if you want more after every few lines.

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

"How refreshing to get a story that actually finishes, don't have to wait days and weeks for updates, and doesn't ask if you want more after every few lines."

Ditto

Birmingham

Don't worry Dave, I'm posting Spying on my Wife Continued tonight when I get home from work. I hope yourself and all the other admirers enjoy it.

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

Great read

By *ackal1Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

Great read

Thanks for posting.

Birmingham