FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cheeky public fingering

Cheeky public fingering

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *mbitextrous1 OP   Man  over a year ago

Exeter

Some years ago my girlfriend was in the habit of wearing longish skirts that buttoned right down the front.. Tihis allowed me to discreetly finger her without putting my hand up her skirt in pubs, restaurants and on trains etc.

We were rarely caught doing it and even then no-one could be quite sure.

Does anyone else enjoy a cheeky public fingering and have you ever been caught at it.?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh yes, I have a married FWB who I have been seeing around 15 yrs.

She enjoys being fingered in public places, comes hard almost to point of collapse!

Look for my post Bognor Beach and my married Friend,

Scroll down the comments because there are several threads to the story.

Exeter

Great stories, brings back memories. She also used to like standing in front of me on the crowded underground where she would press her ass against my growing erection. Made for some embarrassing exits at the station!

Not public, but ive been fingering my neihbour for about 5 years,started when she was on fab, now its regular ,i pop into her kitchen and chat, only this monday i was chatting to her as her hubby was in the shower,she gave me the wink,lifted her skirt ,,no knickers,i simply fingered her for about 3/4 minutes, as she started to cum, i increased my strokes fingering her hard ,she flooded my hand with her cum. We washed up. And im just waiting for next time she needs it ! Probarly tonight !!

Exeter

In recent years I have been giving a neighbour, in her very fit late seventies, a lift home from her evening playing cards. It all began with a sloppy goodnight kiss and an “accidental” grope of her tits. Over time it developed and we would pull over into a darkened car park where, after a brief kiss and fondle of her tits, she liked me to finger her.

She would always cum wetly after a very few minutes with a moan as her whole body stiffened and trembled.

We would then quickly continue home to avoid suspicion. Despite my hints, she never attempted to touch me and she was very contented with the arrangement, as was I.

She said her husband didn’t know what we were doing but I suspect he did. Whenever I saw him he always thanked me for providing a lift and would often comment with a smile, that she came home very happy.

Exeter

By *rhugesMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

I did it in a pub once .she ended up being extremely wet

Ya gotta love a bit of finger fun. Some clit massage and two fingers inserted.

I think it takes us back to our youth, fumbling in the back of the cinema, a grope of a tit and finally feeling a wet pussy, you knew you'd cracked it when she let you finger her, didn't matter if you rode her as a wank later would sort you out.

Exeter

You have that right. Balcony of a cinema in Leicester Square. A full pleated skirt, my hand underneath it and my first touch of damp knickers.

In all the excitement I can’t remember which of us was first to cum, but I know it was quick!!

By *urnhambiguyMan  over a year ago

Swindon

I fingered an ex standing at the bar in a nightclub. She was wearing a shirt skirt and went to the loo and took off her knickers and came back to the bar and we stood there chatting with 2 of my fingers up her. God she was wet.

Same girl another time again with no knickers, mid afternoon while walking up 2 flights of stairs in a hotel. Me walking a step behind her with one hand under her skirt fingering her

By *oumlacaMan  over a year ago

waterford

I fingered a friends wife on their couch while hubby made us tea. We ve been friends and colleagues for years and one day I caled to their house, his wife was still in her dressing gown and as a sat beside her on the couch her dressing gown slipped open revealing a nice white panties. I just put my hand on her thigh she said nothing so I strated rubbing her leg and placed my hand on her pussey hubby was in the kitchen putting kettle on so I slipped a finger under her pants and felt her nice sweet pussey.

Any stories from a females point of view of beinv fingered in public?

Exeter

Seems that ladies are rather shy on this topic!!

By *losguygl3Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Fingered my Wifey on a train. It was pretty empty but still exciting

By *obby9909Man  over a year ago

Close by

Fingered wife in the cinema until she came on my fingers - she'd been to the ladies before the film started and pushed her damp panties into my hand as we went in so I knew she was ready for some action.

Fingered a mate's wife on the back seat of a minibus after a night out while he was fast asleep in the front.

I was seeing another married woman for a while and we had plenty of action, especially under the table in pubs / restaurants, or stood pressed tight against each other in a busy bar. She sat on my hand one night in a pub while the quiz was on, my fingers were deep inside her as we tried to answer a few questions!

Fingered my ex in back of taxi knowing taxi driver was watching as she was very vocal as she reached a huge orgasm.

Fingered my wife on the balcony of a poolside apartment in Tenerife. Anyone could have walked past and seen us but no-one did. Nevertheless it was very horny, she got very wet and we went inside and fucked. I would have loved to have taken her on the balcony though.

I went up town the one night and a group of men who were working away sort of joined mine and my friends table to join up for a quiz, after the quiz we went to other bars and then one man who I was talking too fingered me whilst up the bar and none of the others knew anything about it. I then had to phone my other half for a lift and he parked outside an alley way where I was being fingered again by this man, my partner just sat in the car and watched it all x

Mmmmm nice

Exeter

Enjoy the idea of fingering someone while there is a risk that hubby may be watching. Very hot.

By *lackhrnyMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

I fingered a friends girlfriend in the cinema

He was sat on the opposite side and she was in the middle

I'd never done anything with her before but we had flirted a lot and there was definitely a spark

I thought it might be on as she seemed to engineer the seating arrangements and then immediately covered herself with her coat

I tried to behave I really did but then decided to go for a sneaky boob touch

I met no resistance so really enjoyed playing with her lovely breasts

I decided to push my luck and go for the pussy

Again no resistance and an opening of thighs to give me better access

She and I talked about it when we were alone and both said it was amazing and super horny

It was only a matter of time before we fucked

Exeter

Did he realise you were fingering her?

By *lackhrnyMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

"Did he realise you were fingering her?"

If he did he never said

By *ndysmithMan  over a year ago

north cyprus

many times fingered girls in public, mainly cafes or bars.

Eant to take wife yo adult cinema now!

Loved reading yr stories

By *ihullfunMan  over a year ago

hull

Fingered the wife on a train and at the cinema but I love the idea of watching her on a night out. She’s a natural flirt but has ever taken it any where and I told her I’d love to watch her been fingered by someone else

By *hemainintainMan  over a year ago

govan

A few years ago I met a girl in Inverness the week before I moved away. We stayed in text contact and a couple of weeks later she said she fancied a weekend away so invited her down to Newcastle where I was living.

Picked her up from train station and back to mine. We headed out and found ourselves in a club.

She had put on hotpots and a t-shirt.

Towards the end of the night we sat opposite each other in the club.

I reached forward and we kissed and my hands found there way to her crotch.

My hands slipped to the side of her hot pants as she raised her hips, she was soaking as I felt her pussy.

The club was busy now and I fingered her hot wet pussy until she came, literally at the side of the busy dance floor.

Exeter

Always adds to thrill when there are people around who don’t quite see what is going on.

Just don’t get caught!!

By *oumlacaMan  over a year ago

waterford

Another time with the same couple, I was giving them a lift home after night out. Hubby sat in the back and his wife sat in the passenger seat. I placed my hand on her knee and pushed up her skirt till I was feeling her crotch. She shifted position on the seat so I could finger her. I had my left hand down her knickers most of the drive home. I dont think hubby noticed if he did he said nothing.

By *ackal1Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

We’ve done this scenario a couple of times.

I arrange for a guy to meet us who my wife has never seen or talked to.

My wife and I will go into a certain dark bar we know where you can stand behind tall tables. I text the guy to join us and he will walk up and stand behind my wife but slightly to her side. He will not say a word to her but just chat to me as if we were mates.

His hand then starts caressing her bum over her dress . Eventually he starts caressing up her dress onto her thighs . He takes his time up the outside and then inside gently stroking above her hold up tops on bare flesh ..

I’ll get a second round of drinks as he just caresses. It’s all slowly done . But then as we chat and drink he starts to very gently Stoke her naked lips making her very wet.

Eventually but never rushed he will start to finger her slowly at first but faster and harder making her swear quietly and desperately trying not to move of swear too loudly..

She will feel his cock at this point and let him finger her as much as he wants all the time only chatting to me.

Eventually he will finish his drink and leave just smiling at her but shake hands and say goodbye to me.

This has lead to more heavy fun with some of the guys but she just loves the surprise and not knowing who’s going to be giving her a fingering.

By *leanor1717Woman  over a year ago

Gillingham

Very hot

By *obby9909Man  over a year ago

Close by

A group of used to go out regularly for a few drinks. Most of us would move on to a club, but one of the lads didn't enjoy it so he went home. His wife was always up for dancing etc so she'd stay out with us. They lived close to me so it was easy to plot the taxi route so we were the last two to be dropped off. It was about 5 minutes from the next to last drop off to ours, but that was plenty of time for some back seat fumbling and fingering......and her hands were usually in my trousers as well. mmmm

By *appy but hornyMan  over a year ago

wakefield

i got touched up at a football match by a man about 30 years ago

very very tight crowd all standing up and i felt the old guy behind me touching my crotch. i thought it was an accident until he did it again and i stood rooted to the spot

he spent the next half hour rubbing my hard cock the finally disappeared when final whistle wrnt

never in my life have i ever told anyone about that day

i was very young and already BI at that age but he took a chance that i was i think

By *lossie 42Couple  over a year ago

WARRINGTON

This is Mrs...

Mr and I were at a gig in Manchester. Short skirt and no knickers ..

Hubby fingered me from behind and I gushed on the dance floor...

Loved it!

By *umpstyleMan  over a year ago

North

Manchester

"Very hot "

Glad you like it.. my wife gets very very horny.

I love seeing her so turned on.

By *umblebiMan  over a year ago

ayles

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

Had many a naughty escapade in the back of taxis over the years.

By far the best one was in Grantham away back in the late 80s, lovely dark skinned girl, looked like DC Lee.

She was actually getting off with my mate and I was getting off with her mate. Taxi back to our from a party O made sure she was in the middle of the back seat, started to rub her leg and she let me, slowly put my hand up her skirt and could feel the lace of her panties....rememmber slipping a finger inside her panties and pussy was little tight very wet curls ...my fingers eased in.

Was never so disappointed for a taxi journey to end.

If your on here and see this, drop me a message, you will be in your early 50s now.

She was stunning.

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

I had a lovely encounter with a lovely woman from here, had my fingers rubbing her clit in resturaunt as she sat across from me.

Only thing was, it was a glass window behind us and we are sure a guy was watching.

We left and had some car fun by yje seaside.

Hope she reads this

By *uxuriantCouple  over a year ago

Sometimes Here, Sometimes There

I’ve had several public fingerings in bars clubs and public transport but my favourite was fingering myself in a bar in The City of London whilst a very horny looking guy sat next to his wife was subtly watching me . Loved it.

Exeter

You can sit in front of me and finger yourself anytime. It would be a big turn on.

By *lay 4 uMan  over a year ago

bolton

[Removed by poster at 11/11/21 16:52:37]

bolton

"i got touched up at a football match by a man about 30 years ago

very very tight crowd all standing up and i felt the old guy behind me touching my crotch. i thought it was an accident until he did it again and i stood rooted to the spot

he spent the next half hour rubbing my hard cock the finally disappeared when final whistle wrnt

i was very young and already BI at that age but he took a chance that i was i think"

why?. There's always one isn't there enough bi on here without jumping on this thread.

By *ervent_fervourMan  over a year ago

Halifax

"i got touched up at a football match by a man about 30 years ago

i was very young and already BI at that age but he took a chance that i was i thinkwhy?. There's always one isn't there enough bi on here without jumping on this thread. "

Take your prejudices elsewhere would you.

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

"Some years ago my girlfriend was in the habit of wearing longish skirts that buttoned right down the front.. Tihis allowed me to discreetly finger her without putting my hand up her skirt in pubs, restaurants and on trains etc.

We were rarely caught doing it and even then no-one could be quite sure.

Does anyone else enjoy a cheeky public fingering and have you ever been caught at it.?"

I fingered a secretary from work one afternoon on the train. We couldn’t risk been seen together so went to York for the day. On the way back there were no seats so we stood up with her leaning against the side of the train. I managed to get a couple of buttons undone on her skirt and slipped my hand in. Her thong was soaking I told her I was going to finger her she said I wouldn’t dare. So under her thong fingers in her wet cunt and played till she cum, lol. Not sure if anyone noticed or not the train was rather full. A few years later I was fucking my married next door neighbour I fingered her sat at the table in a restaurant while her husband was there but new nothing. She sometimes popped round to my house while he was doing the gardening. One day I fingered her while we stood talking another day she sucked my cock.

By *tooveMan  over a year ago

belfast

"I think it takes us back to our youth, fumbling in the back of the cinema, a grope of a tit and finally feeling a wet pussy, you knew you'd cracked it when she let you finger her, didn't matter if you rode her as a wank later would sort you out. "

Definitely that.

bolton

Really Take my prejudices elsewhere. Do you honestly believe a bi guy getting touched up at football match belongs in this thread.

By *ervent_fervourMan  over a year ago

Halifax

Not enough to bang on about it with what seems evident disgust, no.

wakefield

"Really Take my prejudices elsewhere. Do you honestly believe a bi guy getting touched up at football match belongs in this thread. "

and if it was a woman getting touched up at a football match you would not have complained about that

Its 2021 now open your eyes to change

bolton

[Removed by poster at 11/11/21 18:17:58]

bolton

"Really Take my prejudices elsewhere. Do you honestly believe a bi guy getting touched up at football match belongs in this thread.

and if it was a woman getting touched up at a football match you would not have complained about that

Its 2021 now open your eyes to change"

If You have a thread about wives /girlfriends being fingered why would I want to read about you getting touched up at a football match?. Start your own thread tackle at football. Doesn't matter what the date is it not relevant to the thread.

wakefield

"Really Take my prejudices elsewhere. Do you honestly believe a bi guy getting touched up at football match belongs in this thread.

Its 2021 now open your eyes to changeIf You have a thread about wives /girlfriends being fingered why would I want to read about you getting touched up at a football match?. Start your own thread tackle at football. Doesn't matter what the date is it not relevant to the thread. "

Cheeky public fingering is the post heading and from that i posted as did others post

your issue is with me being Bi and posting

By *apomanMan  over a year ago

st hel3ns

Coming back from Poland managed to finger gf on the plane ,there was another woman sat next to me and dont know if she knew what was going on but she was doing a lot of squirming in her seat ..was so horny

Not fingering but we was stood at busy bar in Liverpool and gf stood close to me got my cock out and mabaged to wank me for about 5 mins as people wer coming n going to the bar..

bolton

Its 2021 now open your eyes to changeIf You have a thread about wives /girlfriends being fingered why would I want to read about you getting touched up at a football match?. Start your own thread tackle at football. Doesn't matter what the date is it not relevant to the thread.

Cheeky public fingering is the post heading and from that i posted as did others post

your issue is with me being Bi and posting"

Really getting quite bored with this now. Look how many males have posted on this subject about male on male there's your answer. So however much you use the old is it cause I'm bi card the fact is your story doesn't belong here. Why do you feel every story on here has to have a bi part to it. Getting to the stage we're every thread has to have a man played with me. The majority of people are hetro and no amount of pushing it will alter that. Get on with being bi but don't push it on others who've no interest. Goodnight.

wakefield

Its 2021 now open your eyes to changeIf You have a thread about wives /girlfriends being fingered why would I want to read about you getting touched up at a football match?. Start your own thread tackle at football. Doesn't matter what the date is it not relevant to the thread.

your issue is with me being Bi and postingReally getting quite bored with this now. Look how many males have posted on this subject about male on male there's your answer. So however much you use the old is it cause I'm bi card the fact is your story doesn't belong here. Why do you feel every story on here has to have a bi part to it. Getting to the stage we're every thread has to have a man played with me. The majority of people are hetro and no amount of pushing it will alter that. Get on with being bi but don't push it on others who've no interest. Goodnight. "

i can see you have no interest in Bi thats so obvious in your comment and im surely not trying to push my sexuality onto anyone just merely making a comment in this forum which im allowed to do

so choose not to comment instead of being a bigot and running away from an argument yiu have clearly lost

bolton

I'm not running away from anything. Your quite right I'm not bi in anyway. By the way how many male on males in thread none except yours. So don't tell me your not try to push your sexual preferences.

Gillingham

"I'm not running away from anything. Your quite right I'm not bi in anyway. By the way how many male on males in thread none except yours. So don't tell me your not try to push your sexual preferences. "

Wow how bigoted and prejudiced are you? Push sexual preferences? You're worried you'll be influenced?

It's a forum, anyone can give their comments, perhaps its beyond yr understanding

wakefield

"I'm not running away from anything. Your quite right I'm not bi in anyway. By the way how many male on males in thread none except yours. So don't tell me your not try to push your sexual preferences.

Wow how bigoted and prejudiced are you? Push sexual preferences? You're worried you'll be influenced?

It's a forum, anyone can give their comments, perhaps its beyond yr understanding

"

Thank you for your comments..i was beginning to think i was over reacting

Gillingham

"

Thank you for your comments..i was beginning to think i was over reacting"

Lol your reminiscences were maybe a turn on, and for certain delightful people, attack is the best form of defence

wakefield

"

Thank you for your comments..i was beginning to think i was over reacting

Lol your reminiscences were maybe a turn on, and for certain delightful people, attack is the best form of defence "

Thanks have a good evening.

bolton

Nothing he has said is in anyway a turn on as you put it. Nor in anyway would I be influenced by anything he has to say. So I'm a bigot because I don't agree with him yet you say its a forum we're we can have our say strange. And if you care to read back my comment related to yet again bi stories in a totally unrelated thread.

Gillingham

Makes sense

Exeter

Time out guys. Can we get back to the original topic no matter what your persuasion.

By *aughtyman45Man  over a year ago

lincoln

So the first time I met a woman in a busy pub sat on high stools and we were getting on very well and I slid my hand up her skirt and was teasing her. I was solid and she was stroking my bulge, teasing me. She was soaking wet and we were sure a couple of guys had noticed which turned her on.

Another time I was on holiday with a partner and we we round the pool later in the evening and my hands started to wander. The thought of being in public has us both very horny. She was soaked and I was very hard.

By *apomanMan  over a year ago

st hel3ns

Another time while on holiday around the pool...sat on sun lounges facing each other close stroked gf pussy through bikini bottoms and then managed to slide finger in the side and touched and played until she quietly cum on my fingers.

By *d4ugirlsMan  over a year ago

Green Cove Springs

Do enjoy a bit of fingering, enjoy the outer lips being a bit dry. Getting a finger or two a bit wet in my mouth, then gently parting the lips at the top then gently sliding that finger back and forth going a bit deeper each time. Then feeling that wet, really slick spot, where your finger slips right in.

Watching the expressions on her face as you are doing it. Especially being at a restaurant when the server comes over to take your order.

By *ananas57Couple  over a year ago

lake ariel

I (mrs) went to a work party at a bar without hubby and was wearing a denim skirt without panties and as I was leaning on the bar talking with others the guy next to me was rubbing my ass and it felt good so I said nothing, well he must of noticed I had no pantie lines and the next thing I know he was fingering me right at the bar

Exeter

Have always enjoyed the thrill of possibly being caught out. At one time I worked with a woman who would bring something to my desk to discuss.

She would stand on my side of the desk which backed against the wall, so that I could run my hand up under her skirt without others being aware. I often fingered her pussy without anyone being the wiser.

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

Exeter

Nude beaches have also been a happy hunting ground for fingering fun. Have frequently watched couples and very occasionally have been invited to take part. Big thrills.

I was in a very busy bar years ago waiting to get served and the first thing I noticed was the smell of aftershave right behind me and a body getting closer behind me. As I went to turn around and ask them to back up he put his hands on my hips and I sort of froze waiting to see. Before I could say anything he moved his hand onto my bum then reached under and just slipped his hand in my thong and straight on my clit flicking and rubbing it. Never got so wet so quickly and between the clit rubbing and the excitement within a few minutes of him filling my pussy with his fingers the bar was holding me up as I came. After he stood and got a drink said “enjoy your night” and walked off. Best 10 mins at a bar ever lol xx

Exeter

By *hemainintainMan  over a year ago

govan

"I was in a very busy bar years ago waiting to get served and the first thing I noticed was the smell of aftershave right behind me and a body getting closer behind me. As I went to turn around and ask them to back up he put his hands on my hips and I sort of froze waiting to see. Before I could say anything he moved his hand onto my bum then reached under and just slipped his hand in my thong and straight on my clit flicking and rubbing it. Never got so wet so quickly and between the clit rubbing and the excitement within a few minutes of him filling my pussy with his fingers the bar was holding me up as I came. After he stood and got a drink said “enjoy your night” and walked off. Best 10 mins at a bar ever lol xx"

That's horny. I remember fingering a girl at a foam party by the bar.

Reminds me of that time

Manchester

Just remembered this .

I was in my office and with my hand the back of up her skirt I was fingering a very sexy female accountant who worked for us. She was standing next to me while I was sitting at my desk. She was almost there when there was a knock at the door and a Manager just walked in thinking I was alone. I removed my hand just in time but as he spoke I realised she had gone over the edge.. being a woman who came hard it was fun watching as she tried to stifle her orgasm to avoid his gaze! The notes she was holding had some seriously hard sorting on my desk as she tried not to let her knees buckle..

She said afterwards being so turned on already and him standing there just made her come very hard!!

She was very adventurous and came into my office a few days later and without locking the door stripped to just her hold ups and heels !! She heard people walking in the corridor and got the giggles before quickly dressing.

. Fun times

By *etmelickMan  over a year ago

Hartlepool

Love a cheeky fingering! Used to love when my ex used to wear no underwear and using the slit in a long skirt to slip hand inside! Memories!!

By *airyjMan  over a year ago

dumfries and 24 in France

You really are a bigot and for your information a very large portion of the population, both male and female, are bi and have had some bi inclinations or experiences in their lives. So wake up and get with the world as it is, now that folk are more freely admitting these things.

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

When we first met, Logan used to take me away for short breaks, on one of these we were in the swimming pool getting a bit frisky. We realised there was no one else around, so Logan slipped his fingers inside my swimming costume and fingered me expertly to orgasm. Thinking we were alone I was rather vocal as the intense sensation rippled through my body. A short moment later, a guy walked round the corner and gave us a wry smile as he walked past.

By *luttyritaCDTV/TS  over a year ago

London

"Not public, but ive been fingering my neihbour for about 5 years,started when she was on fab, now its regular ,i pop into her kitchen and chat, only this monday i was chatting to her as her hubby was in the shower,she gave me the wink,lifted her skirt ,,no knickers,i simply fingered her for about 3/4 minutes, as she started to cum, i increased my strokes fingering her hard ,she flooded my hand with her cum. We washed up. And im just waiting for next time she needs it ! Probarly tonight !!"

Wish I had neighbours like that sexy

By *ubmit me for funCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

I was lay face down on sunbed on the beach. Hubby lay on lounger next to me. Slipped his hand in my bikini bottoms and fingered me until i orgasmed.

I was dating an older woman around 5/6 years ago and we met up in birmingham for the day. Towards the end of the evening before heading our seperate ways we sat down on a bench in some park not too far from the bull ring, it was pretty dark as it was winter but still really busy in the area. We got a bit frisky then i unzipped her jeans and started fingering her, had to stop a couple times cos ppl walked past just a few metres in front of us, luckily i managed to get enough time to make her orgasm She then returned the favour and sucked me off. She was really good at giving blow jobs so it didnt take long for me to blow my load in her mouth. Happy ending to a good day

Exeter

"We’ve done this scenario a couple of times.

My wife and I will go into a certain dark bar we know where you can stand behind tall tables. I text the guy to join us and he will walk up and stand behind my wife but slightly to her side. He will not say a word to her but just chat to me as if we were mates.

His hand then starts caressing her bum over her dress . Eventually he starts caressing up her dress onto her thighs . He takes his time up the outside and then inside gently stroking above her hold up tops on bare flesh ..

I’ll get a second round of drinks as he just caresses. It’s all slowly done . But then as we chat and drink he starts to very gently Stoke her naked lips making her very wet.

Eventually but never rushed he will start to finger her slowly at first but faster and harder making her swear quietly and desperately trying not to move of swear too loudly..

She will feel his cock at this point and let him finger her as much as he wants all the time only chatting to me.

Eventually he will finish his drink and leave just smiling at her but shake hands and say goodbye to me.

This has lead to more heavy fun with some of the guys but she just loves the surprise and not knowing who’s going to be giving her a fingering. "

This is intensely hot!

Exeter

By *warnerMan  over a year ago

Edenbridge

Love this

Ive been fucking a mum from the school lately. Theother day, i met her in her car…delivery driver pulled up near. Must have suspected aswindows were steamed.

We both got out went in the back. I fingered her good and tasted her through her wet panties. Was a hot fingering knowing delivery driver would b rock hard

By *sian SpiceMan  over a year ago

South West England/ West London

"We’ve done this scenario a couple of times.

This has lead to more heavy fun with some of the guys but she just loves the surprise and not knowing who’s going to be giving her a fingering. "

So sexy!

» Add a new message to this topic