FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Share my girlfriend with another man or 2

Share my girlfriend with another man or 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *R E 4 CURVY SLUT QUEEN OP   Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

I do love the idea of share my girlfriend with another man or to i tell her that it happen but not say when i meet some genuine guys off here go for gym sesh with them if thought they was ok i take them back home suprise her say it just few old friends i no i start of bye feeling my girlfriend up in front of them i slide my hand down bk of her pants has she always bent over kitchen side i then say what a lovely ass sje got tell them to have feel she say no at start she like to be force dominanted i tell her to shut up let them feel then it all start from there we all grope her feel her up pulling her tits out taken turns licking her nipples then rag her bye hair to middle of room make her get on her knees start sucking us all off ram are cocks down her throat one after another standing around her.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Wakefield

Mm Mrs k here i love this makes mme wet just thinking off it ????

Wakefield

Hmmm i make it come true one day hmmm get all your holes filled with hard cock

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Mm Mrs k here i love this makes mme wet just thinking off it ????"

Mmm love you two and the pics and video

Message me if your interested xx

By *he Senior ServiceMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

"I do love the idea of share my girlfriend with another man or to i tell her that it happen but not say when i meet some genuine guys off here go for gym sesh with them if thought they was ok i take them back home suprise her say it just few old friends i no i start of bye feeling my girlfriend up in front of them i slide my hand down bk of her pants has she always bent over kitchen side i then say what a lovely ass sje got tell them to have feel she say no at start she like to be force dominanted i tell her to shut up let them feel then it all start from there we all grope her feel her up pulling her tits out taken turns licking her nipples then rag her bye hair to middle of room make her get on her knees start sucking us all off ram are cocks down her throat one after another standing around her. "

Sounds fun shame your not in to older

Wakefield

"I do love the idea of share my girlfriend with another man or to i tell her that it happen but not say when i meet some genuine guys off here go for gym sesh with them if thought they was ok i take them back home suprise her say it just few old friends i no i start of bye feeling my girlfriend up in front of them i slide my hand down bk of her pants has she always bent over kitchen side i then say what a lovely ass sje got tell them to have feel she say no at start she like to be force dominanted i tell her to shut up let them feel then it all start from there we all grope her feel her up pulling her tits out taken turns licking her nipples then rag her bye hair to middle of room make her get on her knees start sucking us all off ram are cocks down her throat one after another standing around her.

Sounds fun shame your not in to older"

wow was you not taking piss on are over post because i am not to good at spelling haha

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 30/11/21 22:07:35]

By *unTimesHadMan  over a year ago

Romney Marsh

"I do love the idea of share my girlfriend with another man or to i tell her that it happen but not say when i meet some genuine guys off here go for gym sesh with them if thought they was ok i take them back home suprise her say it just few old friends i no i start of bye feeling my girlfriend up in front of them i slide my hand down bk of her pants has she always bent over kitchen side i then say what a lovely ass sje got tell them to have feel she say no at start she like to be force dominanted i tell her to shut up let them feel then it all start from there we all grope her feel her up pulling her tits out taken turns licking her nipples then rag her bye hair to middle of room make her get on her knees start sucking us all off ram are cocks down her throat one after another standing around her. "

Just wanted to say, that Mr E is a gent, a straight up genuine guy, and Mrs K, well..words cannot describe the lady behind those pictures and videos. Two people I both class as friend's. I guarantee if you are lucky, you won't be dissapointed

Wakefield

Wow thank you so much my love we think same as u truly a gent xx

By *ykinkyCouple 27 weeks ago

cleethorpes

I love sharing Anna with multiple guys and she loves it

» Add a new message to this topic