FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > House hold items

House hold items

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Come on then ladies or guys. What house hold objects have you used for fun or in the heat of the moment to get you or your partner off?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *wan47Man  over a year ago

Dept 46 France

Electric toothbrush

By *obajxMan  over a year ago

Cheshire

Cheese grater

By *wan47Man  over a year ago

Dept 46 France

[Removed by poster at 17/11/21 15:10:52]

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Hi, I once had a very adventurous girlfriend who would use absolutely anything she could find to stretch her tight 22 yr old Pussy and ultimately cum so hard she would often wet herself!,,

she would use anything from deodorant cans , shower gel bottles in the bathroom ,we had a wooden bed frame with an acorn shaped knob on the foot of the bed that she would impale her Pussy on ...riding it until her body shook and she squirted down its solid length .

I lost count of the number of household ,shed and garage objects that she would use to make herself CUM !.she was pure filth !!,

fond memories !

By *umshot_millionaireMan  over a year ago

Mold

Why is she not now your wife?

By *illandjaneMan  over a year ago

stoke

Because she tried his car exhaust

Long story , she went onto marry a guy I know quite well ..he knew we had been an item a good while back but has no idea just how dirty she was back then !!,

Don't think she tried the exhaust but she did straddle my gear knob one busy Saturday afternoon in a multi story car park and rode it until she cum ...all the time me strumming her huge swollen clit !!,

Had an ex good few yrs back who did the same with the bed frame she woukd ride it until she cum hard as i wanked over her

I think the bed frame thing must be fairly common !.I've had a few guys tell me the same thing .

my horny GF would sink down onto it and build up a rythem then once she was really going for it she would lean a little forward presenting her tight puckered ASS hole for me to push my by now very hard cock into ..she would scream out and often CUM instantly as soon as I was deep in her ASS ...and the wooden acorn on the bed frame filling her soaking Pussy !..

Thats hot as hell

Tried the a lynx can.the kopperberg bottle was the best tho

By *imeforfun400Man  over a year ago

Bromsgrove

Hairbrush

Any others ?

Screwdriver handles,

My ex loved the bedpost

Bouncing on it on her clit get herself all worked up and very wet and then slowly slid down it till knob on top disappeared in her

My ex wife used my cars gear stick after a night out, she knew afterwards I would NEVER clean that gear stick, even the day I sold the car it was the same.

The girl afterwards (now also an ex, not a pattern forming, honest ??) sat naked on my bike saddle and used a toy on her clit coming twice, leaving a lovely mark on the saddle, I used to cycle daily to work smiling.

My most current ex (hopefully soon to become my partner again ??)

Has promised me fun on my motorbike, outdoors, parked up somewhere.

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple  over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

electric toothbrush, hairbrush,

and shovel handle

Many years ago I was seeing a girl from my office ,I would have been about 28 she was 19 and pure filth !,We would go into town and she would try on clothes in expensive boutiques . She would always have objects in her hand bag to pleasure herself with .one day she took an expensive dress into the changing room and once inside the changing cubicle she stripped naked !.

she left the curtain slightly open as i stood close by , she whispered " come closer " !.I peered through the gap .she was stood with her back against the full length mirror , her knees apart squatting slightly and was pushing the handle from her large hairbrush handle in and out of her soaking wet hole !.

her Pussy lips were gaping open and glistening in her juices ..with her free hand she was pulling and pinching her cark swollen nipples telling me she was close to cumming !!!.

My wife used toilet brush

She started to buck and thrash about and she squatted a little more then bit her lip and squirted like a fountain allover the brush handle still deep up her Pussy !!,

Banana, cucumber, hair brush handle

The same girl produced a thick cucumber from her bag while parked up at a busy local beauty spot , she slipped off her knickers and hitched up her short skirt , spread her legs in the front seat of my car and began fucking her already soaking wet Pussy with it ..

a guy walking his dog came very close to the car window and saw exactly what she was doing !.his face was a picture ..he stood open mouthed staring !.as she pushed the cucumber in and out of her soaking wet fuck hole !!,

By *ru9137Man  over a year ago

Billingham

My wife would push herself against the spin dryer when it was on full spin, just had a daft look on her face till it finished

By *evlishduncMan  over a year ago

north suffolk south norfolk

Loo brush, bic biro, towel rail

The same girl came out of my kitchen holding the kitchen roll holder on night , it was about 12 inch long and quite girthy with a rounded bulbous end.!.

her eyes out up .

she sat on the sofa with her knees up splayed apart and pulling her knickers across to one side she ran the bulbous end up and down between her already wet glistening Pussy lips !..then inserted it into her juicy wet hole and pushed it almost all the way in !.

she pumped it in and out of her wet hole until she CUM ...

By *olfer6969Man  over a year ago

glasgow

About 10yr ago we used the TV remote while having a passion session on the sofa then to our horror the next day our son was watching the TV with the tv remote in his mouth

» Add a new message to this topic