FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Who else is fucking a work colleague or wants to? 2

Who else is fucking a work colleague or wants to? 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orkiepud_69 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Scarborough

Due to the success of the first thread which I was pleasantly surprised at I’ve started a new thread and hope to hear some more excellent stories and experiences!

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *inx and NymphCouple  over a year ago

bristol

I wanna bang my uni lecturer

By *orkiepudm69Man  over a year ago

Scarborough

By *adie Slut and CharlieCouple  over a year ago

Bucks

"I wanna bang my uni lecturer"

Has he indicated an interest?

By *he Senior ServiceMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

I'm fucking my bosses wife and part owner of the company with his permission

By *tephens11Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Love the woman in “buying” …. 60+ , petite, skinny legs and cute ass ….. and massive tits for her frame!!

God what I’d do and let her do to me !!

By *oastal1968Man  over a year ago

London

My gf has 2 fuck buddies, both work colleagues.

By *ossman0168Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

I’ve got a fb in work and it’s always horny finding different places in work to fuck , so far office, training room, toilets, shower, gym and also in a 6th floor window overlooking the hotel next door

By *ucket list 2020Couple  over a year ago

stansted

I’ve found myself dressing to the max and having the bosses son once a week for a month or so now .. mainly as the wife looked down her nose at me … if she only knew now ..

By *yore34Man  over a year ago

Hull

Lo e to fuck a few from my work place 2 in the canteen mature curvy and always naughty

By *ihullfunMan  over a year ago

hull

I got chatting to someone on here and realised it was a girl from work. She was telling me a lot of dirty things and I was getting very turned on. Then when I came on next she had deleted her profile, so I don’t know what to do? Don’t feel it’s right to approach her at work

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I’ve found myself dressing to the max and having the bosses son once a week for a month or so now .. mainly as the wife looked down her nose at me … if she only knew now .. "

Dressing to the max?

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

"I’ve found myself dressing to the max and having the bosses son once a week for a month or so now .. mainly as the wife looked down her nose at me … if she only knew now ..

Dressing to the max?"

Probably "heels, stockings seemed/fishnets, no underwear, lower cut tops, push up bra, full makeup.

Mmmmm

In my old job i fucked my manager a couple times in work and out of work so horny

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *mids LadMan  over a year ago

West Midlands

Had the hots for one of my older , married work colleagues for years .

By *ily Con CarneTV/TS  over a year ago

Cornwall

I'm retired so can't bonk a work colleague... I've more chance of shagging someone from age concern lol

By *ensual mMan  over a year ago

conwy

I had an odd encounter with someone at work.

She invited me around to her house and we got down to it.

After the 4th time of holding back i said im going to cum now where do you want it.

She said not inside me. I said ok where then. She said not on me either i hate the stuff.I Got dressed and left.

She keeps asking when im going again.

By *olfie26Man  over a year ago

Brierley Hill

There was quite a few. But my rule was nit to mix business with pleasure.

By *d4ugirlsMan  over a year ago

Green Cove Springs

Another hour and a half then off to see one of the girls in one of the offices.

Hoping it might be the start of something promising!

Lucky for me I’ve had some fun with a work colleague, happened by chance, staff night out which ended in room parties, one thing led to another and we ended up having an amazing fuck, she loved getting her arse teased so I pushed my luck and ended up emptying my load balls deep in her delicious hole

ayr / glasgow

Ive had an affair with a secretary and clients at work

By *unesMan  over a year ago

coast

Dont!

I did and got a fail....

By *uvs2watchherCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

WISH MY WIFE WULD DO THIS, FUCK A REGULAR GUY, WELL CAN ALWAYS WISH X

By *uvs2watchherCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

sHE WOULD DEFINATELY BE up for it and \love it

I’d love to fuck our facilities manager…. she’s pretty epic and always good craic…… no chance of plucking up the courage tho…. Lols just have to admire from a far!! plus the old adage always rings true….. never screw the crew, always ends in trouble!! Hahaha

By *rankie bricksMan  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Wants to

By *unn1plus1Couple  over a year ago

plymouth

Got flirting with colleague on a works leaving do a month or so before our Christmas bash at the Christmas party it continued… told me that night she was on a couple of dating sites and a guy asked if she fancied joining him and his wife… and your reply I asked eagerly. I gave it some thought she said but I’m more of a one at a time kinda girl.. you really don’t t know what your missing out on I said just as I got whisked away to do the raffle (forgot to say I’m one of the companies managers) we discretely swapped numbers and in the early hours had a text asking to explain what I meant…. Explain in full I did and within a month had introduced her to the delights of swinging & all it has to offer, we are five years down the line together and still enjoying the lifestyle and she’s still fucking her boss (me) who’s one very happy & lucky guy!!

ayr / glasgow

Wow

I accidentally got too d*unk with a work colleague/friend. We ended up back in her room for a fumble.

Since then, whenever we are in the same hotel or area we always end up playing. It’s been going on for about 2 years. We never talk or discuss it, we are still the same old friends but once we have a drink our hands wonder and we end up in bed. Or where ever else we fancy

It’s a great way to blow off steam at the end of a hard day!

By *acksunnydayCouple  over a year ago

Crosby

There would be a que to bang you very sexy lady xx

Crosby

"I’ve found myself dressing to the max and having the bosses son once a week for a month or so now .. mainly as the wife looked down her nose at me … if she only knew now .. "
lucky boy x

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Yesterday at work, some guy was talking about, when he was doing a secretary over the works desk during a phone call.

I nearly spat my coffee out when he dropped her name.

Just chuckled to myself thinking that was me 10 years ago.

By *4funXXXMan  over a year ago

cheshire

Going back before I was married my mrs had a thing with a lad from her work. He was very keen on her. I think it was because she told him she was a Virgin. Any how he took her home from work to her parents a few times and on a couple of occasions he went in with her having her tell him her parents where away. They snogged and finished up naked on the rug in front of the fire where he was on top of her sucking her nipples and rubbing his cock over her pussy but she didn’t let him fuck her as he had no condoms and she wasn’t on the pill. When she told me this it turned me on and I said I’d have loved to have seen her fuck him. We chatted about this a few times after and started going to some clubs and started play with a few couples. Then one night in the pub she pointed out the lad she used to work with. She had got a new job so hadn’t seen him for about two years. She went the bar to get some more drinks and chatted with him. Next thing we are walking home and he’s with us. We get in the house and I go to get some drinks when I come back in to the living room she’s sat back on the sofa and he’s kneeling on the floor licking her pussy. She then gets up and they strip each other naked and she lyes down on the floor and pulls him on top of her. He kisses her and I can see his hard cock resting on her wet pussy. She then puts her legs up round his waist and his cock is now resting at the entrance to her pussy she try’s to lift her hips and he says what about condoms and she said it’s your lucky day fuck me. With that he pushes his cock straight in and starts to fuck her they both start to really enjoy it as she starts to orgasum he asked where do you want me to cum. She says where would you have cum if I’d let you duck me a couple of years ago taking my virginity. He says. He would have wanted her to lose her virginity taking his cum in her. She then tells him to fuck her hard and fill her. This he eagerly did. Hen they had finished and they had there drinks she said to him did that make up for not having me first. He said he would have loved to have had her first. She said to him well if your up for it you can fuck me again. She went on to fuck him 3 times that night Then the next day she said she wished she had had him In work. But she had enjoyed it. Not long after I got the chance to fuck a customer I was working for. That’s another story. If any one wants to hear.

Scarborough

Of course d4fun!

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

"Going back before I was married my mrs had a thing with a lad from her work. He was very keen on her. I think it was because she told him she was a Virgin. Any how he took her home from work to her parents a few times and on a couple of occasions he went in with her having her tell him her parents where away. They snogged and finished up naked on the rug in front of the fire where he was on top of her sucking her nipples and rubbing his cock over her pussy but she didn’t let him fuck her as he had no condoms and she wasn’t on the pill. When she told me this it turned me on and I said I’d have loved to have seen her fuck him. We chatted about this a few times after and started going to some clubs and started play with a few couples. Then one night in the pub she pointed out the lad she used to work with. She had got a new job so hadn’t seen him for about two years. She went the bar to get some more drinks and chatted with him. Next thing we are walking home and he’s with us. We get in the house and I go to get some drinks when I come back in to the living room she’s sat back on the sofa and he’s kneeling on the floor licking her pussy. She then gets up and they strip each other naked and she lyes down on the floor and pulls him on top of her. He kisses her and I can see his hard cock resting on her wet pussy. She then puts her legs up round his waist and his cock is now resting at the entrance to her pussy she try’s to lift her hips and he says what about condoms and she said it’s your lucky day fuck me. With that he pushes his cock straight in and starts to fuck her they both start to really enjoy it as she starts to orgasum he asked where do you want me to cum. She says where would you have cum if I’d let you duck me a couple of years ago taking my virginity. He says. He would have wanted her to lose her virginity taking his cum in her. She then tells him to fuck her hard and fill her. This he eagerly did. Hen they had finished and they had there drinks she said to him did that make up for not having me first. He said he would have loved to have had her first. She said to him well if your up for it you can fuck me again. She went on to fuck him 3 times that night Then the next day she said she wished she had had him In work. But she had enjoyed it. Not long after I got the chance to fuck a customer I was working for. That’s another story. If any one wants to hear. "
yes please

Definitely, new girl at work, great laugh. Great in a pair of Jeans, often end up on lunch time walks. Hoping to go away on business sometime and live out my fantasy, which is highly unlikely to happen ??

By *4funXXXMan  over a year ago

cheshire

"Of course d4fun! "
hi sorry been very busy I’ll tell story of what happened tonight

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

ayr / glasgow

By *illMason42Man  over a year ago

Taunton

Pretty certain he'd want to bang you too judging by your pictures!

I used to work from home. I had a workshop in the garage. This one day I had a call from a customer that had brought her machine to me a week earlier for repair. She was complaining that it still didn’t work and she should bring it back. Later that day she turned up machine in hand but she looked gorgeous. Short black dress, black tights and knee high boots. As soon as we got in the workshop it was obvious her machine was fine but she was very flirty. Even bending over in front of me when demonstrating her problem, make sure I got a full view of her lovely round arse. As I was sitting at my bench she leaned forward numerous times so I could admire her lovely breasts. She was getting me so horny and I wanted to slip my hand between her legs so badly. The only thing stopping me was the fact that family were in the house and mustn’t get caught. She left probably think that I wasn’t interested and for ages after I hoped that she would call back but she never did.

By *ressed4fun03TV/TS  over a year ago

Midlands

I work alone but have had a bit of fun with customers, because im a sissy I enjoy the tease way more than full on sex

By *astlancsMan  over a year ago

Burnley

one of the office girls wears skirts amazingly short and comes on the the joiners shop floor and bends over!!

By *otshot14Woman  over a year ago

nuneaton

I have done in the past,was so horny,nearly getting caught.

I would love to hear this story when it happens

Ive been fucking a female work colleague well probably more of a boss than colleague just not a direct boss to me. The position she's in it's a huge no no and we could both be rather deep in the poop if caught out plus it's pretty risky getting to do the business I have to sneek in to her accommodation.

I'll just add this is all above bord and legal before someone jumps on that band wagon lol.

By *othguy79317Man  over a year ago

Rotherham

A few women at work that I would love to fuck. Know that I wouldn’t stand a chance but I can dream.

Midlands

"I have done in the past,was so horny,nearly getting caught."

If only you were one of my customers.....who knows maybe you are!

By *essayeeeWoman  over a year ago

cardiff

I want too

Yep, I work alone and fuck myself all the time

By *angero3aMan  over a year ago

swords

yes about 10 year ago worked in co and fucked one of the managers horny wife

By *enatton2Couple  over a year ago

West Midlands

Tan - none of my colleagues appeal to me that way, some of the outside contractors have caught my eye but I’m always so busy lol

By *ndysmithMan  over a year ago

north cyprus

one lunchtime i was fucking my PA over my desk and a colleague tried the door. I had locked it but the embarrassment was that his office was opposite so when i opened the door from the inside he heard and knew we had been in the room the whole time. Kinda awkward with him afterwards..

By *rNightMan  over a year ago

Coventry

I have with four colleagues, everyone of them worth it. Another got pregnant twice whilst she was there so Windows of opportunity were small. Lol.

Now the best option is to play with one of the original four. She now has her own place so more opportunities, although playing in our company cars adds extra excitement

By *arathon69manMan  over a year ago

Perranporth

Suzy works directly me in accounts her niece chloe works in admin .... I'm fucking them both in full knowledge of the other but won't threesome as u realise how lucky I am and don't want to spoil it.

Chloes' best mate amelia started work recently in the company in accounts/finance ... I've fucked already but doesn't count as she wasn't employed by me at that time

By *illarney GuyMan  over a year ago

Killarney

Worked for a family run business a few years ago, the son was an entitled prick who threw his weight around, I took great pleasure in telling him on the day I left that I was banging his CEO mother for 2 years... She was pure filth!!

By *inkycdxxxTV/TS  over a year ago

wrexham

I regularly fuck my mate from work and he loves to fuck me xx

A work colleague is fucking my wife,

Love it

Had an affair with a woman at work she was a family friend aswell, she has just moved back here happy days again I hope

I'd fuck a lot of my colleagues, being a man in a predominantly female vocation

I do all the time I go so horny at work I fuck my boss or a guy in Upper floor

Ive fkd a few girls from the office and a couple of cleaners.Wife has also had a long term affair with her boss.

ayr / glasgow

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *losguygl3Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

"Due to the success of the first thread which I was pleasantly surprised at I’ve started a new thread and hope to hear some more excellent stories and experiences! "

How about either of you OP?

I fucked my ex boss

"I fucked my ex boss"

Is that why she's your ex boss ?

No lol he moved on

Twice, two different work colleagues.

1st - about 15+yrs ago young 18yr old worked in finance. We used to joke flirt then out of the blue I had text off her asking if wanted to put any of the flirting into practice. We met few times, mostly back seat of my car, but one time is booked hotel and we had amazing couple hours fucking in the bed. This went on for about 6 months before she said was getting too dangerous as her bf was starting to ask questions why She was out so often. We're still mates and definitely fuck her again.

2nd - couple years ago with 39yr old again worked finance. Works night out in Bath we'd both booked hotel rooms at same hotel, night ended with us last two still drinking in a night club. I don't know how it happened or who made first move but I remember us in the street kissing heavily, then back in her room stripped naked and then fucking her a couple times then again in morning. She was feeling guilty after, she'd only ever been with her husband. We still mates and given a chance I'd not say no for a second night.

By *ovetoadmireMan  over a year ago

DURHAM

Wife has worked in a male environment for the last 15yrs had plenty of fun with guys from her work mainly at Christmas party time

By *eester GreyMan  over a year ago

Welwyn

I managed to fuck the accountant at a firm I was consulting at. Middle aged mum of two teens. Frumpy at work but wild outside

By *exisrealMan  over a year ago

bradford

Done that ??

By *immf-guyMan  over a year ago

Bath

Not work as such but in the world of volunteering I've been lucky enough to enjoy naughty liaisons with several of my female colleagues. Like me they were over 60 (one was 73) and enjoyed flirting. Pre-covid I found it to be a rich seam of older attractive ladies who were looking for some daytime company and, as I discovered, sex. One was married, another single and the 73yo was widowed. They all had two things in common ... a lack of inhibition and a healthy appetite for cock. Each of them were highly respectable "WI" women but with a twinkle in the eye, an ability to look desirable and a willingness to get really quite dirty.

By *ongueTwistererMan  over a year ago

telford/ shrewsbury/ bridgnorth/ wolverhampton

Theres an early 40s, petite gal i work with shes the manager over the cleaners in the factory where i work, shes cute as f**k, weve had a game of continuous flirting for nearly 10 years and she knows how much i want her. Just like a game of cat n mouse haha.

By *aseMan  over a year ago

Gourock

Few years back I used to sit round the corner waiting on my work colleague going to night shift ! Then I would go in & fuck his wife, she was 28 & I was 18..

By *lwaysup4it69Couple  over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

I, Sean have a married fwb who I work with. My partner knows about her but her husband knows nothing about me and her fucking

By *iclassyCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

Mrs has a young fit guy in her office has fancied him for couple of years now.They finally got together a few months ago.They met outside work for drink and me being a good husband had a hotel already booked for them.It was a few meets after this but very naughty. They still work together.

ayr / glasgow

By *orseygirl21Couple  over a year ago

Chichester

Claire’s had a few work related guys and bosses

By *ohnGw1960Man  over a year ago

Belvedere

Till I retired there were several of my female work colleagues I'd love to have fucked but sadly never got the chance to do so except in my dreams

By *ewtothis2219Couple  over a year ago

Telford

My old manager found me on here before I met j and we played around a bit and then someone where I work now found me and flirted a little but nothing happened. I leave my job next week so nothing will I guess

By *uan KnightMan  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

There’s a younger colleague who seems to have a thing for me. I’m treading carefully, in case I’ve misread her, but hopefully before long…

By *ackl60Man  over a year ago

Falkirk

me.....

Scarborough

Bump!

I used to own a pub very close to Oldham football ground never ever fucked any of my staff but the night I left well she didn't work for me anymore !!

Scarborough

"I used to own a pub very close to Oldham football ground never ever fucked any of my staff but the night I left well she didn't work for me anymore !! "

Excellent

By *udeboy65Man  over a year ago

rotherham

20 years ago I was working at Morrisons on the fruit and veg and there was a sexy chubby little girl on flowers and we was always flirting and have a laugh every day but we we’re both married at the time and the flirting got round to having coffee after work in a kiss and cuddle in the car and she sucked me off a few times and I finger her to make her come and this went on for about six months we never had sex in that time and then I left to work on track and then about five years ago I bumped into her she was still married but I was divorced and we started meeting up once a week and having great sex in my flat and we both said we wished we’d had sex all them years ago

Scarborough

"20 years ago I was working at Morrisons on the fruit and veg and there was a sexy chubby little girl on flowers and we was always flirting and have a laugh every day but we we’re both married at the time and the flirting got round to having coffee after work in a kiss and cuddle in the car and she sucked me off a few times and I finger her to make her come and this went on for about six months we never had sex in that time and then I left to work on track and then about five years ago I bumped into her she was still married but I was divorced and we started meeting up once a week and having great sex in my flat and we both said we wished we’d had sex all them years ago "

It’s great that you made up for lost time after the 5 year break!

By *udeboy65Man  over a year ago

rotherham

"20 years ago I was working at Morrisons on the fruit and veg and there was a sexy chubby little girl on flowers and we was always flirting and have a laugh every day but we we’re both married at the time and the flirting got round to having coffee after work in a kiss and cuddle in the car and she sucked me off a few times and I finger her to make her come and this went on for about six months we never had sex in that time and then I left to work on track and then about five years ago I bumped into her she was still married but I was divorced and we started meeting up once a week and having great sex in my flat and we both said we wished we’d had sex all them years ago

It’s great that you made up for lost time after the 5 year break! "

. Thanks and I still see her now and again as she is great in bed

ayr / glasgow

"Not work as such but in the world of volunteering I've been lucky enough to enjoy naughty liaisons with several of my female colleagues. Like me they were over 60 (one was 73) and enjoyed flirting. Pre-covid I found it to be a rich seam of older attractive ladies who were looking for some daytime company and, as I discovered, sex. One was married, another single and the 73yo was widowed. They all had two things in common ... a lack of inhibition and a healthy appetite for cock. Each of them were highly respectable "WI" women but with a twinkle in the eye, an ability to look desirable and a willingness to get really quite dirty.

"

My friend is 69yo, she's a customer from work and I must say she is enjoying our play times, as you say few inhibitions and very relaxed doing what she enjoys....and why the hell not, if she wants all her holes used who am I to argue.

By *harlottes ChurchTV/TS  over a year ago

Toy me town

By *nythingoestonightMan  over a year ago

blackpool

I have the hots for a woman at work tried to make an advance on a work night out and got knocked back lol

I do, she’s so fucking hot and mumsy and incredible curves

By *exymarvelMan  over a year ago

cardiff

I would absolutely love to have sex with a slim asian early 30s yummy mummy in my team mmmm.

I’ve pics to share

That's how we met

Scarborough

"That's how we met"

Excellent

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

By *arehamMan  over a year ago

handforth

A woman at work said she was going to let me feel her pussy but we never got round to doing it worse luck.

"I do, she’s so fucking hot and mumsy and incredible curves "

I wank over a former coworker all the time, never tried it with her but often got close.she’s so sexy! Still txt her sometimes and get flirty, so close to sending her some of my videos to see if she’s interested! Such a turn one wanking over her

I was 18 working on a farm when the boss went to a big agricultural show for two days.

At lunch time his wife asked me in and as I was eating she disappeared upstairs and I thought nothing of it!

I finished lunch and was on my way out to get back to work and she called me upstairs.

I followed her voice and when I opened the bedroom door she was stood in a Basque stockings and suspenders.

We fucked all afternoon until it was milking time!

She was 50 a size 14 and horny as fuck!

Lol! I worked too hard AND I’m management so nope that’s somewhere I won’t go.

By *issy-slut-jenTV/TS  over a year ago

Liverpool

Was an older gay work colleague when I was 18 that helped me discover I was gay. always remember that work night out... Started with flirting that I thought was banter yet by the end of the night I was practically gagging for it... And look at me now lol x

I spent four years fucking a colleague we used to sneak off to the pub at lunchtime and fuck in the jacks. I'm a classy lady, what can I say

By *ana700Man  over a year ago

Andover

Id like to, she's on here but i can't get it past her hubby who runs their profile

By *uiteCurlyMan  over a year ago

Glastonbury

I wanna be your uni lecturer

My wife has had 3 promotions in 2 years … she’s obviously good at her job

By *SAwanted321Man  over a year ago

haywards heath

Number of years ago was fucking a girl I worked with in the office.

Started at xmas do on walk back to get train ( both d*unk) having a good snog and feel.

Saw her in office couple days later and both agreed we had enjoyed it and wanted to go further, took a while to arrange but ended up fucking her in a field after work one day( well worth the wait)

By *ateworkMan  over a year ago

North of the country

I was working on a project a few years ago and on a late hotel night me and my colleague were having a few drinks. She said Baileys always makes her horny which was clearly a sign so a Baileys she got when I went for the next round. It all ended up in me stopping off at her room where it wasn’t long before her lips were around my cock. This should be a story really as we’ve fucked for years now. Service stations, hotels , car bonnets you name it.

Crosby

Ive been lucky enough over the years to have fucked a few ladies ive worked with, but did get into trouble one time was fucking the office manager she was 34 at the time slim 5'7" 34B boobs I was 40 it all started at the Christmas party she had a tight fitting dress on came out of the loo,s with a work mate commenting on that I would love to fuck Megan senseless all I hear from the side is would you now! It was Mags her best friend at work now mag,s same height slimmer but firm 32b boobs same age as me! She promptly went over and told her?.

Later on that night I am dancing with Mag,s when Megan cuts in and the music changes to a slow one she throws her arms around my neck snd pulls herself against me her eyes go wide and says that is a sock in your pants ! I ask have you experienced a chap with a sock instead of his cock i take her right hand and put it on my cock she said fuck me it's real oh i intend to her eyes go wide and she says Mag,s said you wanted to fuck me senseless oh I do. I tell her 2nd floor room 218 in 10 minutes she heads to her table I to mine she heads of at 8 minutes I follow after a few more she waiting at the door!.

Once inside I grab her pull her to me kiss her passionately strip her leave her standing there naked in heels and pearl around her neck I take my time stripping walking around her she is breathing heavily and I can see the wetness on her lips once naked I walk to her hands on her shoulders push her down on to her knees tell her you know what to do she looks at me as she takes my cock into her mouth as for giving a blow job she was useless I grabbed her by the hair and pushed her up and down my cock she was spluttering and coughing eyes watering, I pick her up carry her to the bed lay her down straight between her legs rub my cock up and down her slit putting the head in each time feel her clit start to vibrate so this time I push deeper into her she crys out and comes hard! Now for the fucking she ended up like a rag doll and fucked senseless after I had shot my 3rd load up her she called time and we went to sleep i was up first and was in the shower she joined me she washed my cock that got me hard so picked her up lowered her onto my cock put her against the wall and pounded her tight cunt. As we were getting dressed the maid came in as Megan was sucking my cock we were both fully dressed and well past check out lol

By *ackbydemandMan  over a year ago

Leicester

There are loads of people I work with that are hot AF and I would fuck in a heartbeat, but unless I met them via Fab and had a good laugh about it afterwards then it would stay as an in-my-head fantasy.

Fucked three work colleagues and loved it, in fact had a threesome with 2 of them

Scarborough

Love to hear more of your great experiences!

Midlands

Used to have a sales rep come in that used to let me see up her skirt to increase the value of the order

Falkirk

i was fucking the cleaners in my office on my last project... started with the first one... then she moved to the next door office.. then with the 2nd one.. i used to do a "pussy inspection".. just a finger in her pussy and rubbing her clit... she would play with my cock... then one day i told her id need my apartment cleaned... took her and fucked her there... was setting up a 3 some with them both.. but left before we could get it done...

Used to fuck my boss constantly in my old job. She was the best dirtiest fuck I’ve ever had. Nothing she wouldn’t try or do

ayr / glasgow

Been fucking a former colleague for the past 7 years. Started when both at work and now both retired.

Never got the chance to fuck her in the office but almost everywhere else both indoors and out.

By *ocky 1Man  over a year ago

Warrington

No matter where i have worked there's always been a lady who i have lusted over. Nothing ever happened though

Scarborough

Bump!

I was fucking a girl in work who was planning her wedding, fucked her right up to and after marriage, in the office over ppls chairs and desks, in the work car everywhere

By *appy nips n the main manCouple  over a year ago

kelty

Only ever done it the once fucked a cute as hell 18 year old fifteen years ago. She was fun and was very limber and very kinky and always dressed to the nines in a line skirts with long splits up the side and stockings and suspenders. Was so much fun.

By *lirty and funMan  over a year ago

Redditch

Ended up having hot dirty sex with a colleague from work.

Both been flirting for weeks, but thought nothing would come of it. Eventually tried my luck... And found my self at her place eating her pussy before and having my hard cock sucked until I shot I nice hot cum load in her mouth on request!

By *haftieMan  over a year ago

newport

I haven't for many years but my missus had a fling with a colleague for quite some time and they fucked like rabbits, wish she would do it again.

By *orset.JMan  over a year ago

Weymouth

"Lol! I worked too hard AND I’m management so nope that’s somewhere I won’t go. "

Ditto, if your in a senior role then it’s somewhere I wouldn’t go either. To be fair it’s part of the reason FAB works well, it’s discrete and a lot of fun.

Yes, lass in her early 20s, always wears super tight leggings and has an amazing body, I don't even try to be careful getting an eyeful anymore

By *ieldguyMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Started a new job

Branch manager is tall wears short skirts .always dark clothing I would give here one

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

I work from home so not much chance of anything.

In the 90’s I worked beside an older woman who we eventually found out had been having an affair with a colleague in another department. Unfortunately his wife also worked in the same place and it all ended up badly.

This is the main reason I’ll never play with anyone I work beside.

I have played in offices at other workplaces.

By *hattyman2022Man  over a year ago

Teesside

"My gf has 2 fuck buddies, both work colleagues. "

How does that make you feel.

"Started a new job

Branch manager is tall wears short skirts .always dark clothing I would give here one "

Just a new job and the owners are hubbie and wife mid to late 30s. Wife is super fit big boobs and great arse.....i so would....eutopia would be if hubby is a cuck which would not surprise me as she does dominate him a bit in the office.

I’m sure he’d be interested looking at your pics

By *mrmarkMan  over a year ago

Tavistock

Had to go on a training course overnight. The area manager was there. We fucked for most of the night and were very tired at morning talks. She wants us to book something again.

Falkirk

while I was in South America... i was fucking both office cleaners... the administration manager knew and she was jealous... i wish id fucked her too...

By *bzsissyTV/TS  over a year ago

Aberdeen

A guy from work fucked me at a local cruising spot and be didn’t realise who I was. Spoke to him next day at work and asked what he had been upto the night before. He said sitting in watching tv and asked what I had been upto. I said I had been to ….and named the cruising spot. After a bit of thinking on his part the penny dropped and be realised. Played a couple more times before he got a new job and moved away

By *hyguy469Man  over a year ago

BROMSGROVE

Had a fling with a married teacher at my school...all started on a Xmas night out...texts exchanged and went from there.

She was off work one day 'sick'...I went round on my lunch break and fucked her in her marital bed

By *aughtyintownMan  over a year ago

Newport

There are some very hot women where I work. I'm currently talking with one about how I could help her relax with a good massage. She's getting more handsy every day.

By *nythingoestonightMan  over a year ago

blackpool

Ooh I wish I was a nice big ginger girl at work and she has the most amazing tits. So many wanks thinking about her..

By *appy nips n the main manCouple  over a year ago

kelty

There are a few of the nurses in my partners uni class I would happily fuck with him

By *ayarMan  over a year ago

Wirral

Had a thing with a girl I worked with on and off for years, we were both single . She was a good bit younger than me and wanted a child, I’d made it clear early on that wasn’t happening so it caused a lot of friction and we’d break up frequently, often for long periods of time, I even had some brief relationships during these breaks.

We’d always end up getting back together, but it was nothing more than a fuck buddy booty-call kind of thing In the end.

In the end I had to walk away from a very good job to make a clean break from her. Blocked and deleted her number shortly after. Sometimes wish I hadn’t done that but that’s usually when I’ve got my cock in my hand. Ended up chopping and changing jobs ever since and never got close to being a n the position I was in that job so lesson learned for me..

By *xxpineapplexxXCouple  over a year ago

Kingston

The missus is planning to fuck her old work colleague

By *hekaiserMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Was lucky enough to get bjs from 3 different women I have worked with over the years.

Did find a colleague here, I always had a weakness for her before "bumping" into her here.

Nothing happened as her profile clearly set out what she was seeking.

By *lumPuddingCouple  over a year ago

Doncaster

I wish someone would fuck the living shit out of my bosses arsehole.

That’s would put a massive smile on my face

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

A new manager at my place of work, less than half my age, but so confident and so sexy, will never happen but fucking hell I would do anything she said (and I don't mean work wise).

I may have had the occasional encounter with a hot wife whilst quoting building work….. I’ve had flashing…. Works for payment in kind and a few have been long term friends, love the thrill of not knowing what might happen or how far it will go

By *ackbydemandMan  over a year ago

Leicester

5000+ people where I work and I get to see nearly all of them, there are sooooo many very, very fuckable people and statistically some must be in the scene. A few I've seen in a club too. But, never, ever, fuck where you work. Just don't do it.

My boss at work has rumours of being naughty and another woman is very sexy too but she’s a lesbian and a one woman girl

By *ornyone30Man  over a year ago

ABERDEEN

There's a girl at my work who I'd love to get it on with, we chat a lot and hold each others gaze that fraction longer than needed so will wait and see what happens, only issue is her partner works with us too. Playing with fire....

Scarborough

Some excellent comments here - keep them coming!!

In my young days I always had a work crush, sometimes for long periods at a time! I've been the subject if other people's too, and found it a bit odd so I've never moved on one incase I'm that creepy guy at work pmsl

By *kinandbonesCouple  over a year ago

Dublin

Yup I've a crush on a few work colleagues

By *burns7Man  over a year ago

walsall

Have been doing for two months

When I was a lifeguard at centre parcs at penrith it was like a swingers convention .oh to be young again ha ha . I had some brilliant times

By *eiclad33Man  over a year ago

all over the country

My wife is a uni lecturer and is currently fucking one of her senior colleagues with my permission as long as I get her immediately after he has left our house.

By *andaloriansCouple  over a year ago

Malvern

Nope. But a collegue of mine has managed to become subby to my wife so the may or may not end up with me sat back watching my C own a chick!

S

ayr / glasgow

By *avidSwingerMan  over a year ago

Kibworth

I've been very naughty at work over the years...

As a young apprentice 17 ish, I fucked the MD's secretary, she was single and 43, very shy and quiet but once she had a drink was very relaxed around me and after a works night out I fucked her around the back of the petrol station

The same company a year or so later I was helping the marketing manager move some boxes into a storage area, she was dating one of the companies sales reps but was very flirty with me. After I had helped move the boxes she gave me a big hug and then kissed me... we ended up fucking over the boxes.

Again same company we had a work experience girl start, I was now 19 and she was 16, very pretty, slim and big boobs... she got alot of attention so made my move and we ended up dating for quite a while.

Next company I worked for I use to travel down to the head office in London 2 days a week, I use to stay in a hotel and a nice girl from the finance department would come and keep me company in the evenings.... she was filthy too.

Since then I haven't fucked any work colleagues but I have fucked quite a few customers / contacts I have met through work.

College as a mature student in my 30's was great, so many gorgeous young ladies around

By *r.ReliableMan  over a year ago

Everywhere

Been fucking my boss for years

By *utdooryoneMan  over a year ago

Over there

I once had a customer surprise me - a teacher at a residential. A lovely night, but not one to be repeated as it colleagues and customers are just too close for comfort..

I worked with a girl about 5 years ago, we got on well within a group of friends but I never had any intentions or wants to be honest. We were friends on social media as well. I left the job after about 1 year and a while later we were chatting on social a bit as I had fallen out with my gf at the time. Anyway, to cut a long story short, we had drinks one night and ended up in her bed, and to be honest it was a great night of sex. However, nothing really happened and I made things work with the missus again and moved on. Then a month or 2 later I removed her from socials thinking well that's that. Fast forward 3 years, I end up going back to the company. I know she still work there but in a different department. I'm in the job about a year and my manager decides to leave. Bang, there she is, my new manager, the girl I slept with, didn't make an effort to stay in contact with, and then deleted from my socials! Still my manager to this day, we've never spoke anything about it and in fairness, it's not all that bad. She's still friendly enough with me and keeps it professional although never did I think things would work out like they did!

By *aughtyintownMan  over a year ago

Newport

"There are some very hot women where I work. I'm currently talking with one about how I could help her relax with a good massage. She's getting more handsy every day. "

So my handsy colleague beetle into with looked at me and put a bottle of baby oil on the desk. She looks at me and says'that's for you, enjoy it'.

By *irmingham_Sissy_MaidTV/TS  over a year ago

sutton Coldfield

I never did but it was quite common for couples to be found at the back of walk in freezers fucking. Freezer coats were surprisingly warm!

By *erbieMan  over a year ago

beighton

I look after the maintenance of a few buildings, I have a work FB on nearly all of them. So exciting fucking at work.

Scarborough

Some great recent comments!

By *rainydancerWoman  over a year ago

bury st Edmunds

Was use and fucked by my boss when I was a temp PA during lockdown

We were both just so horny. I tease him few times by wearing a tight skirt and tanktop.

One day he suddenly appear behind me as I was washing my hands on the sink. He joined me washing his hands while he rubbed his cock against my bum.. I was instantly wet inside..

He then groped my breast out of my tanktop. I felt so filthy having a 50 years old Asian man with a wife but so turned on at the same time.

He then use one of his hand to unzipped his trousers and get his cock out.. rubbing it against my bum. The minutes I started to show pleasure of him playing with my breast, he drawn my skirt up, and move my knickers sideways.

As he slide inside, he said 'you are very wet' he started thrusting hard.

One of the filthiest moment I had

By *rKnowMan  over a year ago

Bristol & Exeter

I teach in a university, the year before COVID I had a dissertation student who really liked to tease me. She’d come to meetings provocatively dressed. She was gorgeous, with an amazing body. It never went anywhere. I am confident it wasn’t my imagination too, the amount of cleavage on display became so revealing that another colleague noticed. It certainly fed some fantasies in idle moments! I would never do anything like that, however attractive a student is you have a responsibility to them that is more important. The student in question was very bright and is doing really well now. I was really pleased for her, it’s great to see people succeed

By *rKnowMan  over a year ago

Bristol & Exeter

Having said all of that, I have a colleague I would definitely fuck given half a chance. I can’t imagine it would be a good idea in practice though

By *ardifflad2022888Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

Have done in the past we were the only ones there and things got heated in the canteen fucked her on the table it now doesn't stand properly and every one comments about the wonky table I just smile to myself.

In a new place now and have one 19 year old virgin that has that look on her eye that I would love to get my hands on.

By *ohnwest20Man  over a year ago

consett

100% would love to fuck the only woman who works on our office

By *outhernDelightMan  over a year ago

Liverpool

"I've been very naughty at work over the years...

As a young apprentice 17 ish, I fucked the MD's secretary, she was single and 43, very shy and quiet but once she had a drink was very relaxed around me and after a works night out I fucked her around the back of the petrol station

The same company a year or so later I was helping the marketing manager move some boxes into a storage area, she was dating one of the companies sales reps but was very flirty with me. After I had helped move the boxes she gave me a big hug and then kissed me... we ended up fucking over the boxes.

Again same company we had a work experience girl start, I was now 19 and she was 16, very pretty, slim and big boobs... she got alot of attention so made my move and we ended up dating for quite a while.

Next company I worked for I use to travel down to the head office in London 2 days a week, I use to stay in a hotel and a nice girl from the finance department would come and keep me company in the evenings.... she was filthy too.

Since then I haven't fucked any work colleagues but I have fucked quite a few customers / contacts I have met through work. "

Where do you work and is there a vacancy??

Had a 12 month affair with my secretary. Cliche I know!

But fingered her in my office, fucked her doing overtime on a Saturday

By *andaloriansCouple  over a year ago

Malvern

"Nope. But a collegue of mine has managed to become subby to my wife so the may or may not end up with me sat back watching my C own a chick!

S"

Which has now happened! And damn, was that an eve!!!

S

By *riental_brit_studMan  over a year ago

London

I really want to bang my married manager. She's over 50, smartly...sexily dressed, love her dresses, always fantasise having her over her desk, lifting up her dress and having my way with her.