FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wife at rest area

Wife at rest area

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hippy57 OP   Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

It was 10.30 Saturday evening,Karen my wife was getting fruity,she had downed nearly a whole bottle of wine,so would I normally,but I agreed to pick up our elderly neibours from the airport,there flight due in 12.30,Karen was teasing me,she went to bedroom,strutting down the stairs in my fav black hold ups,heels,no bra or panties,sitting on my lap kissing me,telling me she wanted me,please honey I love too,you know I gotta leave soon,to pick up jean and ken,will take over a hour to get to airport,Karen started gyrating in my lap,feeling my cock harden,I said I really got to go,why don't you come with me,keep me company,Karen reluctantly agreed,I got my phone,keys etc,Karen appeared with just a coat on,it barely covered the hold ups,you going like that I asked,why not,who is going to see us,jean and ken will be in the back,no sooner we in car driving to airport,Karen opened her coat,putting the seat back and down,she started gently rubbing her hands over her body,Karen for fucks sake I need to concentrate on driving,she reached down feeling my erection through my jogging bottoms,that's what I want she purred,you can honey when we get home,with that she put her head in my lap,I lifted a bit,she pulled my trousers down with the boxers,oh god trying to drive and Karen rubbing my cock into her mouth,I used my left hand to stroke her back,so glad when she stopped,laid back in her seat,opening her legs she was touching her vagina,then put it in my mouth saying see how wet I am,she was non stop teasing,wish she stayed at home,multi tasking not my strong point,I asked her to check her phone for the flight details,reluctantly she put her seat up,checking the flight,its delayed for a hour,due in at 1.30am,really that pissed me off,as no where to park,only to pick up,a couple of miles from airport was a truck rest area,I pulled in there,only a few trucks there,dimly lit,I parked up near the toilets,away from the trucks,the toilets were in darkness,Karen dropped her seat back again,taking her coat off,I leaned over and kissed her,snogging her,feeling her loverly breasts,she so horny they fully erect,feeling down her tummy,her legs opened and pulled them up,Karen was so wet,it was dribbling on my fingers,I knelt between her legs,licking like crazy on her labia,clit,and going lower licking the juices that had run down to her arse hole,Karen was squirming pulling on her nipples,groaning she so near to cumming,wanted me to fuck her,I needed a piss so bad,I got out of the car,told her I needed a piss first,walked into the dark toilets,didn't smell pleasant,as cars drove by on the road,they lit up the toilet a bit,briefly,I stood at the urinal,could see 2 cubicles behind me,one door was shut,the other open,as I was pissing,I looked back as a car went by,see the door open a bit,someone peering out looking at me,the door closed,then as another car drove by,I could see what looked like a big cock hanging through the wall between the two cubicles,I was curious so went in the open cubicle,shut the door,sat on the toilet,straight away this big cock appeared through the hole,quite a big hole,about 8" across,I started to slowly wank it,it grew in my hand,very thick and heavy,could feel it was uncut as I slid the foreskin over the head,suck it I heard a voice,I sucked on the huge bellend,could taste the precum on my tongue,then the voice said,put your arse to hole,I will fuck you,I said I can't,but don't go away,getting back in car,Karen was still horny playing with her self,I think I need to go to she said,not surprising the amount of wine she had,she put her coat on,her heels clicking as she walked quickly to the ladies,then came running back,saying the ladies is locked,use the gents then,!really, yeah its a bit smelly,but if you have to go,come with me,no you be OK,I will keep watch,I want a ciggie,OK Karen trotted off to the gents,I sat there imagining what Karen was doing,guess she had to use the only cubicle,not seen anyone come out,so the big cocked guy must still be in next cubicle,I smoked my ciggie keeping a eye on the gents entrance,Karen was ages,I was about to see if she was OK,when she trotted back to the car,as she got into car,the light came on,I could see her face looked flushed,rosey cheeks etc,I said you been a long while,yeah I thought I needed a number two too,but I didn't,as the interior light went off,I leaned over and said mmmm now where was we,I kissed her,Karen was not so passionate,I could smell something on her breath,you know that cock and sex smell,I was imagining she had sucked his cock,feeling down her nipples still erect,as I went further down,she panicked a bit,said there was no toilet paper in there,don't worry honey I will clean your pussy,kneeling between her legs again,she tried to stop me,please I feel dirty if I not wiped myself she pleaded,trying to keep her legs together,I said ,how long we been married honey,a little of your piss don't put me off,pulling her legs open,lifting her knees,her labia felt swollen,as I tongued her,she was dripping wet,it was all over my face,thick wads of salty cum oozing out of her,drizzling down to her arse hole,I didn't say a word as I cleaned her up,her cunt was gaping,not surprising taking that whopper,I kneeled up ,guided my hard cock into her,it slid in,loose as fuck,felt warm wet cum all around my cock ,squelching as I fucked her,kissing her with my cum ridden face,I quickly cum inside her,I apologized that I cum so quick,and wanted her to orgasm too,she said not to worry she enjoyed it,I thought that's a first,I bet she had orgasmed on the guys cock,I see this fella walk across the car park from the toilet,he got in a big truck,a short chubby guy,late 50s at a guess,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irming2Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

The true ones are always the best. More of the same, please.

By *sian SpiceMan  over a year ago

South West England/ West London

Love it

By *icklowhornMan  over a year ago

Dublin &

Did you ever mention that you knew what she got up to in the gents toilets?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Fantastic x

By *ugardadcleanerMan  over a year ago

cirencester

tell her and revisit

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

Great story

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *litlicker77Man  over a year ago

Dirty old town

Will you be making regular trips

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *ndysmithMan  over a year ago

north cyprus

fuck knows what diseases where on offer there with a basically gay man fucking your wife bareback in a public loo!

» Add a new message to this topic