FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > When things go wrong - funny.

When things go wrong - funny.

By *umshot_millionaire OP   Man  over a year ago

Mold

My step brother was 5 years older than me. A real jack the lad, and a hit with the ladies. I always looked up to him as the cooler role model, although my parents were keen I learnt from his mistakes rather than look up to him.

He met a girl in his local pub and turned on the charm and they really hit it off. The locals all noticed and gave him plenty of banter.

When closing time came he did the gentlemanly thing of walking her home and she invited him in for coffee.

After the coffee things got geared on the sofa, with lots of kissing etc. She broke it off and said to give her a minute while she slips into something more comfortable.

He saw this as the green light and was all excited. So stripped off naked in antique of what would happen next.

She walked in, in her tracksuit bottoms and t shirt, screamed picked it his clothes and threw him out shouting after him he was a pervert.

Unsurprisingly this tale got back to all his mates at the pub, where they never let him live it down. He did see the funny side of it, legend RIP bruv.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic