FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Layla and Toni adventures pt 6

Layla and Toni adventures pt 6

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It did sound nice, in fact. Toni could just picture her friend getting her mouth, ass, and pussy slammed full of cocks, cum spraying on her big tits. She had to close her eyes and breath deeply to get control of her aching cunt.

"Hi girls," John said, popping into the kitchen with an empty coffee cup.

He leaned down and gave Toni a kiss on the head, then the same for Cindy. Cindy, though mashed her lips against his, and then quickly pulled them away, slapping herself on the forehead.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! This shit just happens!" She cried.

"It's alright, honey," John said with a laugh, "Maybe you should try that one on Mel next time," he winked.

"Oh, but she's so pretty. I'd feel really nervous!"

"Ha! Somehow, I doubt that," he said, walking to the coffee maker.

"I think I'll go see if I can get Mick out of bed," Cindy said, excusing herself.

John came and sat at the table with Toni.

"How you feeling, baby?" he asked, his face serious.

"Okay, I guess,"

"I saw Tom scooting out of here last night. You two patching things up?"

"Ha! Trying to, I guess. He took the news that his girlfriend's a slut pretty well,"

John frowned, "Toni, do you really think you're a slut?"

She knew she was, but admitting it to him might open the floodgates, and she didn't know if she was ready to start telling him about her last few days at home. Instead, she changed the subject.

"Layla told me, you know, about you guys," she said. "Why didn't you say anything?"

John sat back in his chair, studied the table silently. Finally, he leaned over and took her small hand.

"I know that things have been really strange for you lately, honey. You have a lot to deal with, a lot of conflicting emotions, new feelings, a whole life to rebuild just because of one mistake. Mel and I, well, we didn't feel like we wanted to give you too much to handle at once. Honestly, we weren't sure how to even tell you, or if we did how it would make you feel. Do you know how much we love you guys? I would destroy the world to keep you kids safe," his hand tightened on hers, "and maybe we should have told you as soon as you came home. But, that's the truth of it. We just didn't know how to say it, or if it would make you hate us."

There it was, finally out in the open.

"Is that why you guys have been avoiding me?"

"I'll never lie to you, baby. It is. Maybe we're ashamed to face you over it, or maybe we're just afraid, like you're afraid of what's happening to you. And that's no excuse. I can see that now. It's cowardice, and I'm sorry for it. We owe you more than a cold shoulder,"

Toni felt tears in her eyes. She'd never seen her father so vulnerable, his emotions laid so bare. She pushed her chair back and put her arms around his neck, clinging to him tightly.

"Oh, John, you're not a coward! You're the bravest man in the world,"

Her tears broke free and ran hot against his neck. He pulled her close and held her until she loosened her grip, stopped crying. She stood back and he reached out to wipe a stray tear from her cheek.

"So, how do you feel about it?" He asked.

"Well, does it make you happy?"

"I think so. We have a good time, and it's brought us all closer, I think. I can't remember us ever being closer to Layla before. You know how she is, always the outsider, like Mick,"

Toni nodded. She had always been that way, keeping them all at a distance, even while trying to be part of the whole family.

"Then I'm okay with it," Toni said, "and I don't hate you guys. I could never hate you. And I hope you would never hate me for doing...things, too,"

"Baby, that will never happen. Even when you...made your mistake, we weren't angry. We were hurt, yes, but not because of what you did. We were hurt by ourselves for letting you down, for not seeing that you needed our help, and for not knowing how to give you that help. We don't always know when you need us. We're just slightly bigger kids, ourselves, you know. Mel and I see us as family and even though we try our best, we make a lot of mistakes, too,"

"John, I know you guys are human," she giggled, "and I promise if I need help, I'll come to you, alright?"

"Good. Is there anything you need, now? Please tell me, honey,"

"I, well..."

"What is it?"

"Can I tell you something?"

"Of course,"

"And you won't be mad?"

"Well, now that's not fair, but I'll do my best,"

Toni looked bashfully at the floor, bit her lip, and looked like she was going to say something, but stopped.

"If you don't want to tell me, you don't have to," John said, "but if it will help you, then I'm here,"

"I...Have you ever wanted something so badly, that you would do anything to get it?"

John thought for a second, then said, "Yes. Your mother. Our parents weren't very happy about us being together, and I constantly had to prove myself. I worked three jobs, finished school, and started my company and it was all because I wanted her so badly that I would do anything for it,"

"Oh, well, maybe it's not quite the same thing..."

"Baby, what is it?"

"Well, ever since I started getting these...feelings...urges...it's really hard to explain. I told Tom this same thing. Some people get horny, and they want to get off, right?"

"I think I've felt that a time or two, yes," he grinned.

"Well, with me, it's like that but a million times worse. When I get...aroused...well, you saw how I acted the first night I came home,"

"I remember,"

"That was mild," Toni admitted, "that was like a category one storm. When I really start to feel it, it's like nothing else matters. I don't care where I am, who it is, what I'm doing. When I get horny I have to get off or I feel like my head's going to explode!"

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *umalotagainMan  over a year ago

a town called malice

This story keeps on giving

By *antasticmrfucsMan  over a year ago

Penzance

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *oukevCouple  over a year ago

Lancaster

By *y AmoreMan  over a year ago

london

Wow OP just Wow

Wholly shit OP this is just so intense, please keep it coming as it certainly has me with every chapter I read....

By *ewtothis2219Couple  over a year ago

Telford

Wow

By *ediraMan  over a year ago

Reigate

By *adyinred696969Couple  over a year ago

Brecon

By *eysham1979Man  over a year ago

preston

By *teelyBloomMan  over a year ago

exeter

By *ndyandMandyCouple  over a year ago

swansea

Keep it going

By *ugardadcleanerMan  over a year ago

cirencester

A story that keeps giving. Love it

By *ood at oralMan  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

More!!!

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

Love this story, more more more please

By *ex-BombsCouple  over a year ago

Flitwick

By *igbaz24Man  over a year ago

Banbury

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

This is so intense and so hot

By *moothdick68Man  over a year ago

Worcester

Lancaster

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

By *otonfoxMan  over a year ago

Southampton

Can’t wait to read the next chapter

By *ed-devilsCouple  over a year ago

Hitchin

What is Layla’s game???

By *lackBrummieWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

Love to see Toni getting with John, not a huge fan of Layla

Brecon

"Love to see Toni getting with John, not a huge fan of Layla"

Layla is up to something.

"Love to see Toni getting with John, not a huge fan of Layla"

Me neither...she is just using everyone and clearly has an agenda!

John could see her getting aroused just talking about it. He'd had plenty of experience now, with Layla, to see the signs, and they were practically copies of one another. Her nipples were hard against her tiny shirt, her lips quivering, stomach tight, breath ragged. Toni was more than turned on, she was intensely horny.

"Well, yesterday, I wanted to have sex with Tom. We were about to do it, right in the living room, but we'd never done it before. I don't think he's ever done it, actually. He, well, he got off before we could...you know...fuck?"

John felt his dick stirring in his pants. Toni might be a different person, but he couldn't help thinking of Layla and the way she totally gave herself over to her lust when she was with him.

"Anyway," she went on, "I was so into it, the need so bad, and then Mick and Cindy came home and saw us. You know that Mick and Layla..."

"I know,"

"Well, I had to cum so bad. I had to be fucked, and there was no stopping it, John. I begged Mick, I fucking begged him to put his cock in me!"

His already rising cock became fully stiff hearing the words out of her mouth.

"And he did, John," Toni said softly, "He put that dick up my...up my ass, and I came harder than I ever have in my life,"

John sat back in his chair, breathing heavily.

"Toni, why are you telling me this?"

"I just...I just wanted you to know what happened. I want you to understand what's going on. You asked me if I thought I was a slut? I do. I'm a slut, John! I can't help it, and I don't know what's happening to me, but only a slut would do that!"

She sat down in her chair and moaned hotly, squirming in her seat. Her face was a mix of agony and pleasure, and John saw for the first time Toni's switch flipping, and her uncontrollable lust taking over her body.

"Toni, you need to breath, baby. Look at me,"

She opened her deep blue eyes and there was desperation like he'd never seen in anyone. Even his wife on her horniest day, as much of a sex kitten as she was, had never looked like this. Toni stood up and bent over the table, pulling her tiny skirt over her perfect ass. John blanched as he saw the base of a butt plug lodged firmly in her tight behind.

"Toni is that..."

"Yesss," she moaned, "there's a big plug up my ass, John. I'm keeping it open so that Mick's cock can get in easier. Oh, I came so hard when he fucked me, John. It was so good,"

As he watched, she reached back and jiggled the plug, making herself moan. She looked at him as she did it, her lips wet, eyes full of need.

"You can fuck me, John. You can put your big cock up my ass, too, if you want to. It would make me cum so hard, John! Oh, I need to cum!"

The transformation was shocking. John realized that he hadn't grasped exactly how serious this was for Toni until this moment. While his dick ached to do as she asked, his more rational instincts held firm.

"Honey, I'm not going to fuck you," he said firmly.

"Please, I have to cum! Oh, please, I need it so bad!"

John had no idea what to do. If he did what she asked, it would be taking advantage of her, and that was not something he was going to do. Still, it was agonizing watching her play with the plug in her ass, trying desperately to get off. He could see the pain it was causing her, and it broke his heart.

"Stay right there, baby," he said, and ran out of the room.

He couldn't believe he was going to do this, but it was the only solution he had right now, short of getting her off himself. He swung open Mick's door and crashed down the stairs. Mick and Cindy came running at the sound of his loud steps.

"What's going on?" Mick asked, worry clear on his face.

"It's Toni," John said breathlessly, "I need your help,"

"Toni? Is she okay?" Cindy cried and ran past them both.

Mick and his father ran up behind her. Cindy was already in the kitchen, whispering in Toni's ear. She'd pulled the plug from her asshole, and was trying to jam three fingers into herself. She looked at Mick and John as they came in, but she wasn't really seeing them.

"I need you to fuck her," John said plainly.

Mick laughed. He couldn't help it. It just sounded ludicrous, and he couldn't imagine any other family in the world in which those words would be commonplace.

"Um, okay,"

Near MK

Brilliant

Fuck I wish I was Mick....

"I don't know what happened. We were talking, and then, well, this. I'm not going to do it myself, and I understand that you two have already..."

"Yeah, once,"

"Then get to it, man! Can't you see she needs it?"

"Oh, this one is really bad," Cindy said. Even her normally cheery voice was full of worry.

Toni didn't even acknowledge their presence. She just continued to fuck herself in the ass with her fingers.

"The only thing is," Mick said, "I really pounded her ass good yesterday, and I'm sure it hurts. I don't know if I should,"

John pulled his keys from his pocket. This was one of the oddest moments of his life. Never did he imagine that he would have to unlock Toni's chastity belt so that her brother could fuck her and make her cum. But that's what he was doing. He had to wrestle Toni's hand from her ass to get the belt down her legs. Her pussy was wetter than any he'd ever seen, and John Hamlin had seen a great many wet pussies. It was swollen, hot and clenching. The sight of her needy cunt actually made him cringe. He'd never seen someone who needed to be fucked so badly.

"Mick's going to fuck you, baby," Cindy was saying in her ear, "Would you like that?"

"Ooooh, yes! Please!"

Mick got behind her and lined his already hard dick up to her fuckslit. He rubbed the head between her lips. It was just like how Cindy got when she really needed to be fucked. Toni was so wet that there was a constant trickle of fuck honey flowing down her legs and pooling on the floor.

"Oh, God! Put it in me, please!" Toni begged.

Mick pushed his cockhead into her, splitting open her tiny pussy. She was so wet that there was no resistance, despite how tight she was, and how big his dick was. It was incredible! Toni bucked herself back against him and immediately began to cum. John watched with a sense of morbid fascination. He'd seen Mick fuck his wife, and he knew that he had fucked Layla, but to see Toni so utterly lost in desire was something else.

Mick fucked her for all he was worth, and she came over and over again as he drove his cock into her. She spit a constant string of moans, fuck me's, and yes's at him as he took her pussy for the time. Cindy rubbed her clit all the while, sometimes fingering Toni's asshole, but always watching her friend get off with a look of pure joy.

John backed out of the room, his head in a whirl. He couldn't stand to watch anymore. Despite all the things going on in his home, this somehow felt wrong. This was different because Toni had no control over her body. He knew that if any of the others said no, he could walk away respecting that decision. Toni couldn't say no. The only answer was yes, for her.

She was screaming for Mike to fuck her harder, how good it was, caught in an endless series of orgasms the likes of which he'd never seen. He soon found himself in his car, pulling away from the house, no destination in mind. He just had to leave.

Toni lay twitching on the table, Cindy licking out her dripping fuckhole, while Mick sat back in a chair recovering. His dick was still hard. He couldn't get Toni's voice out of his head, the way she begged to be taken, to be filled. It wasn't like the sweet love and passion with Cindy, or the rough, dirty fucks with Layla, or even the slutty, impassioned mutual screwing with Mel. Toni was like a submissive little doll, that could only beg to be fucked, and he thought that he could very easily become addicted to this.

Toni lifted herself from the table, not bothering to adjust her little skirt. Cindy was sliding her belt back up her legs, locking her dripping cunt back into it. Mike didn't know why. It wasn't like anyone was making her do it. Maybe it was just routine, now, like putting on your socks in the morning. Except that Cindy didn't wear socks.

Toni wobbled toward him, leaned down and kissed him on the mouth. That caught him off guard He kissed her back, feeling her tongue in his mouth. Cindy's was cleaning his cock off with her mouth, sucking his cum and Toni's pussy juice off it eagerly.

"God, I needed that!" Toni declared.

"You're...not mad?" Mick asked.

"No," Toni said, "It felt great! When in a house full of sluts, do as the sluts do. Or, something like that," she shrugged and smiled at him.

"Sure, I guess so,"

Toni looked down at Cindy, her mouth stretched around the big dick that had just pounded so much pleasure into her body. She stroked the redhead's hair, winning a cock-stuffed smile from her friend. Toni clapped Mike on the shoulder and staggered from the room. Cindy stood up and put her own pussy over her boyfriend's cock, sank down on it, and rode him in the chair.

It was late in the afternoon when Layla pulled away from a downtown office building. She'd spent the morning hours on a shoot, dropped a new contract for a fall line at her managers office, and then spent the last few hours going over her own personal project with her web designer. The videos he'd edited together for her were spectacular. She couldn't wait to get home, and unveil her work.

She made it home to find Toni on the couch with Mel. They were watching a movie, Toni's head in Mel's lap. Layla flopped down next to them and gave Mel a long open-mouthed kiss as Mel stroked Toni's hair. Toni squirmed uncomfortably, her cunt locked in her belt and undoubtedly yearning to be fucked.

"What have you two kittens been doing today?" Layla asked.

"Oh, I spent most of the day at the spa. Busy summer, you know," Mel said, "Then I got home and curled up with this little angel to watch some TV. We've just been chatting,"

"I didn't do shit," Toni said, "Weirded John out, got impaled on ten inches of dick, came my brains out, had a nap. You know, the usual,"

Mel laughed, and Toni giggled. Layla pushed the mask to the front and laughed along with them, but inside she wanted to cho*e her sister. How dare she be happy about being a slut?

"How was your day, Layla?" Toni asked sweetly.

"Meh. Did a shoot this morning. They gave me a new contract for a fall lineup, too. I took it over to my manager to look over,"

"Well, look at you little miss big stuff," Mel said, "so nonchalant with your own manager!"

"Ha! Yeah, I guess, so," Layla agreed.

Mel kissed her again, saying, "I'm so proud of you!"

That was what Layla needed to hear. Her dark mood began to fade just a bit. She felt better. Toni didn't have her own manager. Toni didn't even have a job, or a life outside of her endless need to cum. Maybe she was overthinking it. Toni probably did hate herself for being a slut. She'd just learned to accept it, and keep it bottled up. That made Layla happy. She knew that she and Toni were the same in that respect. They'd keep their pain inside, when possible, and eventually it would burst forth and they'd lose their shit. Sometimes, more spectacularly than others. Damn she was so jealous of Toni. Always had been.

"And where is the rest of our crew?" Layla asked.

"Dad left this morning. Don't know where he is. Mick and Cindy are visiting some friend of his about a website she wants to start."

"Oh, really. What sort of website is this, and why?" Layla asked, genuinely curious.

It was difficult, even for Layla, not to like Cindy. The little redhead hardly had two brain cells to rub together, but her general state of happiness about everything was infectious. If ever there was a girl with a sad story to tell, it was Cindy, but she didn't play the victim. She didn't cry about it, whine and bitch. She just accepted that she was what she was, and as long as the people around her were happy, she could be happy. She was, truly, a tiny, big-breasted, shamelessly sex-crazed pleasure machine.

"What kind of website do you think," Toni said, laughing, "she wants to do porn, of course."

"Well, she's got the body for it, that's for sure," Mel said.

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

So horny, I can't wait for each chapter to arrive

exeter

Worcester

Just keeps on getting better....

Hitchin

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

Oooooo jealously prevails, what's Layla going to do....

Southampton

Every chapter turns me on

Near MK

I do hope Layla gets her comeuppance, but not too soon

Flitwick

a town called malice

By *ohn ACouple  over a year ago

andover

swansea

Sore point whoops

Layla raised an eyebrow at her, "Oh, don't act so surprised miss 'hurt my pussy'," Mel laughed.

Layla grinned, "Oh, and right back at you missus 'suck my cunt'!"

"Hey, I know a hot girl when I see one, and that little fuckdoll is a hundred pounds of pure yummy," she licked her lips.

"Listen to you two sluts," Toni butted in, "talking about her like a piece of meat that you can't wait to get in your dirty little mouths,"

"You're one to talk, pussy girl," Layla fired back.

Toni blushed, and lowered her eyes, but she was smiling.

"Oh, now don't tease each other," Mel said, trying to be the adult.

"Oh, but it's so much fun to tease," Layla said, and licked Toni's ear.

Toni gasped and she saw her quiver in Mel's lap.

"Okay! Okay! You two are getting me all hot," Mel said, getting up from the couch, "I'm going to go take a shower,"

"Would you like some company?" Layla asked.

"Only if you promise to play nice," Mel said.

"Do I know any other way to play?"

"That is, obviously, a rhetorical question,"

"It is,"

"Would you like to come, Toni?" Mel asked, holding out her hand.

"I...well..."

Her cunt was so hot. She knew what would happen if she went with them, and her pussy was urging her to do it. She hadn't cum since that morning, and she did need it. She needed it very badly. Could she have sex with Mel, though? She'd already let Mel lick her pussy once, and she'd loved it. Layla was constantly using Toni for sex these days, so that was nothing new. Fuck it.

"Can I please get this fucking belt off, though?" Toni asked.

"Of course, baby," Mel said, "If there's one thing you're not going to have to do with these two gorgeous sex machines, it's masturbate. Trust me, you won't have to," Mel winked at her.

Toni followed the two of them upstairs, where Mel learned that Toni was naturally very submissive. Layla played the dominant role very well, and while at first it made Mel a bit uncomfortable to see the interaction between the two of them, she soon found it extremely erotic. She just didn't realize, yet, that Layla thought about their relationship much differently than Mel did. For Mel, it was playful, and it was sexy. For Layla, it was about control, about truly owning Toni and making her submit to her.

The first time she watched Layla finger Toni's pussy, making out with her, calling Toni her "pussy girl," she almost came without touching herself. It was a side of Layla she'd never seen in the bedroom before. For her part, Toni danced like a puppet on Laylas fingers. She seemed to get off on every filthy word, on being made to eat Layla's cunt, and came really hard when Layla made her eat Mel's cunt, too, and lick her ass.

It was the dirtiest shower of her life, and she came out of it feeling like she'd just lived through a pissing match between the two girls. Layla was, clearly, not afraid to experiment with Toni's new found sexuality. Toni, though, had seemed to love it. Bitch. Cuntsucker. Pussy girl. Suckslut. None of these filthy names even phased Toni. In fact, Mel could see the way they aroused her, and made her more eager to please.

John came home to find them all naked in his bed, giggling. He looked tired. It was like a scene out of a porno movie, something that did not ever actually happen in real life. Three blonde sexdolls, naked and horny in his bed, all of them looking at him as though he were dinner. All he wanted to do was sleep. Mel saw the look on his face.

"Why don't you girls go on now. We've had enough fun for tonight. I think John needs to get in bed,"

The gurls kissed Mel, gave John a quick peck on the cheek, and ran their naked asses from the room. John flopped down on the bed and let Mel run her hands over his chest. He sighed as the tension left his body.

"So, where have you been?" she asked

"I went over to the new data center and worked out some bugs in the software. I needed to clear my head," he replied, smiling weakly.

"Anything you need to talk about?"

"How are the girls?"

"You're dodging the question," Mel chided him.

"Am I? Maybe. Tell me, though, how are they?"

"The short answer? Good. I got to hang out with Toni, just us, for a couple hours. Layla came home. We had a shower, a little fun,"

"Good. Good. Toni, she was okay?" he asked.

"She seemed fine, yeah. What's going on with you?"

"So, she didn't seem...a little crazy? Out of control?"

"Ha! No. Different, yes. Crazy about eating Layla's pussy, maybe. Out of control, though, no,"

"Good. That's good,"

"John, spit it out!"

He smiled, sat up on his elbow and kissed her head.

"I'm sorry, it's just, if you'd seen her the way...the way I saw her this morning. It was hard, Mel,"

"You mean when Mick fucked her?"

He raised an eyebrow.

"You know?" he asked.

"She told me about it. Like I said, we had a good talk this afternoon,"

"I guess it's just hard to get used to it, and I know that probably sounds selfish. I mean, just think about how hard it has to be for her, and here I'm saying it's tough on me,"

Mel tugged at his tie, undid the knot, slipped it off of him.

"Well, it's just a change. It's hard on all of us, I'm sure, and your feelings aren't any less important than any of ours, so I wouldn't say you're being selfish,"

"If you saw what I did, Mel, it just made my heart hurt for her. One minute, we're having a normal conversation at the table, and practically in the blink of an eye she's bending over the table begging to get fucked. I didn't know what to do, honestly. I think I panicked, and that's when I brought Mick up to...take care of it. Was I wrong?"

"No, I don't think so. She told me that she knew you were...weirded out. She felt awkward putting you in that kind of position, and I know she feels embarrassed about it. We really talked, though, and Toni's coming to terms with the fact that this is what she is, now. She's been fighting it so hard, but it's wearing her down, John. She said she still feels a degree of...shame, when she comes down from one of her spells, but she also feels liberated,"

"She said that?"

"Mmhm. Look, I know what's bothering you. Don't think I can't read you like a dirty magazine, John. You're thinking that she's going to feel taken advantage of because of her condition, that she has no choice but to just let anyone use her for their own purposes, right?"

"You pegged me there," he confirmed.

"Well, it's not the case. I know that the last thing any of us want is for Toni to feel like she's being taken advantage of, especially by her own family. She doesn't, not really. She said she sees it more as us helping to fulfill her need. When she gets going, it's like a snowball rolling downhill, or an out of control truck. She can't stop it until the need is satisfied, and we can either help her satisfy that need, watch her suffer, or she'll find that satisfaction in places where she truly will be taken advantage of. Do you see what I'm saying?"

John slowly nodded.

"Okay, I can see the logic there. It doesn't mean I'm happy about it, but I can accept it. I'm also going to look at other professional help, if she'll let me. I want second opinions, alternative diagnoses. If it destroys my company, bankrupts this family, I don't care. If she'll let me, I'm going to help her find a way to get her life back,"

"You see why I love you?" Mel said, "Well, other than your selfless dedication, I guess your huge dick is another reason,"

John laughed.

exeter

swansea

"Now, why don't you shut up and let me slobber on that fucking monster,"

"Best idea I've heard all night!"

Outside of John and Mels room, Layla led Toni into Toni's room, where she licked her hard nipples and fingered her heated little pussy to a small orgasm. Now that she had her good and aroused, pliant, and ready for more stimulation, she held her by the waist and gave her sloppy little kisses. Toni responded eagerly, rubbing her body against her, moaning and whimpering with need. Despite her recent sexual play with Mel and Layla, Toni was still incredibly turned on. She'd spent a lot more time making Layla cum, than she had gotten herself, and she could feel that she was hitting that point where it was time to cum or go crazy.

"I have something I want to show you," Layla said.

The words made Toni shiver, recalling the last time Stephanie had wanted to show her something. It had ended with her getting tied to the bed watching porn movies of herself, a vibrating egg in her cunt, and a continual string of orgasms that made her piss herself.

"What is it?" She asked hesitantly.

Layla led her to her computer chair and sat her down.

"Well, I thought it was funny that you mentioned Cindy wanting to start her own website," Layla said, "because I've been working on a little project of my own,"

Toni watched her collect a couple pairs of stockings, and come back to her. She sank into the chair, knowing what was coming.

"Layla, please! Don't tie me up! Don't put the egg in me, please! I'm your good girl, Layla, please don't hurt me!" she begged.

"Shh, shh, shh," Layla hushed her, "I'm not going to put the egg in your little cunt, baby," she assured her, "but I'm going to tie your arms to the chair, because I don't want you playing with that hot little cunt, alright?"

Toni trembled, but made no move to stop her. Her heart was beating so fast. The thought of being restrained in the chair was both terrifying and exciting. Ever since the first time Layla had tied her down, she'd come to realize that being helpless was very erotic. It seemed to help with the guilt that plagued her after she came, making her feel as though she really didn't have any choice. If she gave up all her control to someone else, there was really no reason to be ashamed when she acted like a slut.

Layla gently tied one wrist, and then the other to the arms of the computer chair, and then put her tongue into her mouth. Toni squirmed in the chair, her pussy so hot and wet. Finally, Layla pulled the little gag ball from Toni's dresser drawer.

"Layla," Toni said softly.

"Open up," Layla said kindly.

Toni complied, and let her gag her mouth. Layla rubbed her pussy for her, and told her she was a good slut. Layla turned on Toni's computer, pulled up her internet browser, and punched in a web address: LKXXX.COM. The page came up, and Toni was greeted to the sight of her own ass in the air, her belt clearly visible, and she was trying to push the dildo up her asshole. Her face wasn't visible, so it could have been any porn slut, except that Toni knew when this picture was taken. She looked with horror-filled eyes, and her Layla only smiled.

blackpool

Wow....

a town called malice

Flitwick

swansea

Naughty Layla/Stephanie

Brecon

"Now, this little project of mine isn't to hurt you, Toni. It's to help you. Seeing as your...condition won't allow you to hold a real job, or really do much of anything but act like a slut, I thought I'd help you make a little money for yourself. Maybe this is your future!" Layla explained.

"Mmmph!"

"Now, calm down. Nothing here shows your face, and no one can tell it's you, unless they've actually seen that gorgeous body of yours. Read the description, and see what you think,"

Toni turned her eyes back to the screen and read the introduction page.

Hey there guys! My name is Little Kandy Kunt and, while it's not my real name, it's a pretty accurate description! I'm the hottest, horniest, little 19 year old slut that I know, and I really hope you like jerking those hard pricks to my movies and photos! I'm such a horny teenager with a hot little cunt, that most of the time I can't control it. That's why I have to wear this silly chastity belt! If I didn't, I'd have my fingers in my tight little snatch all day! LOL!

Fortunately, I have a hot female friend and a really hot male friend that make sure I get out of my chastity belt enough so that they can make me cum and keep my hungry little pussy satisfied. For those of you that are wondering, yes, I let my family fuck me, but sometimes total strangers too. You could be next, and not even know it!

I also have a really cute boyfriend, but his penis is so small, and he cums so fast, that I don't really get off with him. That means he gets to watch me get fucked by my Mick's huge cock, and sometimes by other guys who can make my pussy cum better than he can! I really hope you enjoy my site, and remember that if you want me to keep posting new videos, you should become a member! My little fuckhole is way too horny that I can never hold down a real job, so I have to make money with what I've got. Hugs and kisses, guys!

-LKK

"Whf a fkk! Sheffy! This" Toni mumbled around her gag.

I thought it was a great description," Layla said, "and look at those stats! Over 300,000 page views, and it's only been active for maybe the last hour! You did give your signature for this last night. I can't wait to see how many people have signed up. You're probably making some serious cash, right now, sissy. Minus my management fee, of course, but that's pretty modest. I've set up the rest of the earnings to go into a private corporation for you,"

Toni just stared at her, unable to comprehend that this was actually happening.

"Let me show you the videos!" Layla said, excitedly.

She logged into the master account and set the playlist to run.

"I'm gonna go have a shower, but you just enjoy the show, and I'll be back soon, alright?"

"Shteffy!" Toni yelled, watching her leave the room. She could have at least freed me to let me have a play.

She turned back to the screen, her poor pussy aching as the first video began to play. She read the scrolling description.

My best friend and I went out to the mall to shop for some tiny clothes that show off our hot bodies, and make guys want to rae

Fuck us, and while we were there we met these two really hot college guys. They didn't have the biggest dicks, but we didn't care. We took them in a dressing room and let them feed us their cocks, and then fuck our little pussies really hard. I'm such a slut that I let my guy fuck my ass, too, and then sucked his friends cum out of my best friend's pussy. It was a great day!

The video played. Toni was intimately familiar with this one already, having to watch it over a dozen times while she was tied down and made to cum repeatedly. Still, she couldn't turn away as Kyle fucked her, and she ate Tod's cum out of Cindy's pussy. The videos had been carefully doctored, obviously by someone who knew what they were doing. The faces were blurred, and voices pitched differently, but the action was clearly visible. Unless someone had been there, they would never know it was her.

The thought that it was now on the internet, and that several hundred thousand people had now watched her getting fucked in the dressing room was making her hyperventilate in a good way. She struggled against her bonds, pressed her legs tightly together, trying to make the heat in her pussy stop, but it only made it worse. The video stopped. She forced herself to breath evenly. The next one started. The caption rolled up the screen.

I was so horny today, after getting fucked by a college boy at the mall. My friend/sister had to punish me for being such a slut. They let me out of the house without my chastity belt, and I ended up with a strange cock up my pussy and asshole. My sister made sure that if I wanted to be a stupid butt slut, that my tiny ass was going to be ready to get fucked really good, so she put a big black cock in my asshole to open it up. I came really hard when she put it all the way inside me. Just to make sure I was always ready to get my butt stuffed, she filled it with a nice big butt plug after I came. I love my friend/sister so much!

She knew this one again, her cute little ass wiggled on Stephanie's bed. The big black toy slowly opened her wide. She saw herself cum as her sister put the toy in her butt. She remembered how it felt, the way it stretched her wide open for the first time. Her horny cunt spasmed, a little cum made her shiver. The video ended. The next one came up.

I'm such a naughty slut! You'll never believe the day I had today, oh boy! My boyfriend came over to have a threesome with me and my hot sister, but his little penis came too fast and he couldn't get it into my pussy. Thankfully, my brother got home just at the right time! I'm really glad my sister made me wear that butt plug all night, because Mick has a really, really big dick! Guess what he was in the mood for? Watch him put that giant fuckstick right up my teenage asshole. At first, I didn't think it would fit, but he worked me over so good and made sure it did. I came so hard that I pa*sed out!

The whole scene played out before To,i's eyes, and she got to see what really happened for the first time. She'd been so lost in fuck-lust while it was happening, that she hadn't really paid attention to anything but her needy cunt. All the faces were blurred, the voices tweaked, but she recognized Tom's little penis, and her Mick's huge cock.

The camera switched between a wide view of the room, and a close-up view of Mick's big prick forcing its way into her tiny butthole. She watched the way she writhed, screamed, and then came over and over. She couldn't believe that she'd taken his cock all the way up her ass. Her little hole was stretched so wide that the fit looked impossible. She knew, though, that it had fit. It had also given her the hardest orgasm she'd ever experienced. Just watching it happen to herself made her cum in her chair, bucking against the restraints.

When it was finally over, the videos didn't play again. The website came back up, with a note to the members that the site was brand new, and lots of slutty adventures were coming in the near future. It declared her "the Internet's hottest new teenage slut," and below that a long page of comments from viewers. She couldn't reach the mouse to scroll through them, but the page count showed dozens of pages. She could only read the first few.

You're the hottest young slut I've ever seen. Please make more videos!

Shut up and take my money!

Please do a DP vid! You would look so hot with two cocks in you at the same time!

OH MY GOD! I NEED TO PUT MY DICK IN THIS GIRL!

Toni read the comments again, and focused on the one about making a DP video. She found herself wondering how it would feel to have two cocks in her at once. If they were the size of Mick's there was no way she could take it. It would kill her for sure. Just taking his cock in her ass made her pa*s out, but she'd felt so good while he was in her ass. So good!

Layla is a nasty controlling bitch. I hope the others find out and stop her before Toni is broken beyond repair. Of course I hope she gets all the cock and cunt she wants but on her terms

a town called malice

By *lackBrummieWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Layla is a nasty controlling bitch. I hope the others find out and stop her before Toni is broken beyond repair. Of course I hope she gets all the cock and cunt she wants but on her terms "
Same

What a bitch Layla is mmmmmmm....

Flitwick

By *ancsUpForFunMan  over a year ago

Morecambe

Layla was there now, standing by her shoulder, cupping her perfect tits. She rubbed her excited pussy until Toni orgasmed in her chair again, and then again. Her eyes were watering, and her arms hurt from straining against the restraints, by the time she stopped cumming. When she was subdued, but still yearning to cum again, Layla pulled the little gag ball out of her mouth. Toni looked at her with glassy eyes.

"W...why?" she asked.

"For you, of course,isn't this what we talked about" Layla said and kissed her, "I want you to make something of yourself, and this was the logical choice. Just like it's the logical choice for Cindy. You're going to be a slut forever. You're going to keep getting fucked, cumming, and it's never going to stop. This is what your life is going to be, so just accept it, and make a living off your little slut holes while you can,"

"But...no! I don't want to be a slut forever! I mean, it feels good sometimes, yeah, but this is for now...Layla, its not forever, it's too much! You have to know what I want!

"Sluts don't usually say no, Toni!" Layla hissed, putting her pretty face against hers, "Sluts do what they're told by the bitch who owns their cunt," She dangled the key around her neck in front of Toni's face, "Who owns your cunt, pussy girl?"

Toni ch*ked back a sob and looked down. She knew she couldn't stand up to Layla, even if she'd wanted to. She didn't hold the only key, sure, but when Layla was like this, controlling her, making her do these awful things, Toni's pussy got so hot. Her cunt craved the attention Layla gave it, and no matter how many times she humiliated her, or dominated her, it was those same things Layla did to her that made her cum the hardest. Truth be told she loved it.

"You...you do, Layla," Toni admitted quietly, "You own my...my cunt,"

The admission made her hungry pussy tingle, and she knew that if she just did what Layla wanted, said the things she wanted, that Layla would make sure she got to cum all the time. She would take care of her pussy, and ensure that Toni was always feeling overwhelming pleasure. But if she was a bad slut for her, then she'd be humiliated endlessly.

"Yes, I do, baby," Layla said, "And I know just what my pussy girl needs, don't I?"

Layla lightly stroked Toni's slit as she kissed her hotly.

"And my little slut needs to cum again, doesn't she?" Layla said, teasing Toni's wet hole with her fingers.

"Yes! Yes, please, Layla, I need to cum. Your pussy girl needs to cum," Toni said, bucking against her hand.

"Do you like your new job?" Layla asked and pushed two fingers into Toni's cunt.

"Mmm, yes! Yes, I like it. Thank you for finding me a job!"

Toni wiggled against Layla's fingers, trying to fuck herself on them.

"Thank me for not showing the whole world your slutty face,"

She gently pushed her fingers in and out of Toni's pussy. She was so wet that she was soaking the chair.

"Oooh, God! Layla...than...thank you for...mmmm...not showinggg, oh, the whole world m, my, my slutty face!"

Layla smiled and fingered her faster.

"Are you going to be a good slut for me, Toni? Good sluts get to cum,"

"Oooh, ooh, yes! Yes, I want to cum, please. I'm a good slut! I'm so good!" Toni said, desperate.

"Don't get used to this," Layla said, dropping to her knees between Toni's legs, "I'm not some dirty little cuntsucker like you. You've been so good for me, though, that you can have a special treat,"

Layla curled her fingers into Toni's pussy and found her G-spot, in the same place as her own. She flicked her tongue against her clit while she hit her sweet spot. Toni lost her mind, thrashing in her chair, screaming with pleasure and pushing her pussy against Layla's face. Layla sucked her clit, her fingers working in her pussy.

Toni squirted for the first time, her hot juice filling Layla's mouth, and while it was a surprise, Layla gulped it down. She really did like the taste of cunt, she just didn't want to give Toni any ideas. It wouldn't do to make her think this was something normal. This was special, and only something Toni could have if she behaved.

Finally, Toni slumped in her chair, her breath coming in ragged gasps. Layla stood up and took Toni's chin in her hand, made her look at her. This time, it wasn't fear in her eyes, it was adoration. She'd given Toni what she wanted most, and she'd given it to her good.

"Tell me you love me," Layla said, staring her down.

"I, I love you, Layla," Toni whispered.

"Tell me who owns your cunt,"

"You do, Layla,"

Flitwick

By *abrina59TV/TS  over a year ago

submissive land

Wonderful gripping story

Will tables be turned on Layla eventually?

Hitchin

"You want to feel like that again, don't you?"

Toni nodded her head lazily.

"Then you need to remember what you just said," Layla said, her voice clearly a warning, "because if you try to pull this, I don't want to be a slut bullshit on me again, I'll make sure that your little website becomes the most popular viral campaign in the history of porn. There won't be a corner of the fucking world that doesn't know who Little Kandy Kunt is, and they'll be lined up out the door to fuck you in every hole for months on end,"

The fear that crept into Tori's eyes filled Stephanie with joy. She untied Toni, helped her stand, and got her to her bed. She belted up Toni's pussy, locked her in, and laid her down. Layla pulled the blankets over Toni's beautiful, naked, young body. She gave her a sloppy kiss, pinching her nipple until she gasped.

"Night, night, Kandy," she whispered, "I love you, too,"

She was smiling as she turned out the lights. Toni lay alone, trying to sort out her confusion. Why did Layla say that she loved her, make her feel so wonderful, and then turn around and threaten her like that? Why did she so eagerly allow her to manipulate her body, treat her like a slut, and get off on it?

Layla's duality was something that she just couldn't wrap her head around, and she saw that same duality in herself. They were like two halves of a broken whole, one submissive, yet delighting in the guilty pleasure of the experiences, while the other was dominant and derived her pleasure from the power she had over the...weaker half. That was it. She was weak.

She was out of control, and up to now her life had been nothing but in control. Now, Layla was that control, and she craved that because there was so little of it in herself, now. The epiphany stopped her sobbing. That was her answer.

She would simply allow Layla to make her feel good. If she behaved, did the things that Layla wanted, then she wouldn't need to worry about feeling like her life was out of control. She wouldn't need to feel guilty for doing the slutty things. She would just let Layla decide what was right for her, and let Layla correct her if she got off track. Besides, Layla was still rational, while Toni couldn't trust herself. She could easily be controlled by the feelings in her pussy, but Layla could see everything clearly.

Obviously, Layla was on the right track. She was, now, successful. She had her own manager. She had money. She had an accountant, and she'd already created a way for Toni to take care of herself. Layla loved her, and was looking out for her. Really, what had Layla done to actually hurt her? She didn't beat her, didn't put her out in the street to get fucked. She'd protected her, in fact.

Those college boys could have dragged her and Cindy off, used them as sextoys for who knows how many men. They could have been murdered that day, or sold off as sl*ves, or something like that. Toni knew those things happened. It could easily happen to her, if nobody was watching her back when her cunt took control of her. But Layla had been right there, watching, making sure she was okay.

Yes, this was the right decision, she was sure of it. Layla loved her. She would protect her. If Toni had to be her good pussy slut, well, that was okay. She liked the way Laylas pussy tasted. She liked the way Mick fucked her. She liked the way Mel treated her when they were together. She had more in common with her family now than at any time in the past. Satisfied that she was doing the right thing, now, Toni was able to fall asleep.

THERAPY

Toni awoke the next morning with a sense of calm, a strange feeling of peacefulness and clarity that she hadn't felt in some time. It was still early when she slid, naked, out of bed and padded down the hall to the bathroom. She relieved herself, cleaned as best she could, and then went to Layla's door. The sound of music blared from her radio inside. Toni knocked on the door, waited, and a moment later Layla opened it.

Smiling, she beckoned her inside. Layla was strutting around nude, going through some clothes, trying to decide what she was going to wear. She gave Toni a kiss good morning, pleased at the way she moaned in her mouth. She sat on the edge of the bed and spread her legs. Toni knew what was required of her, and fell to her knees, crawled over, and began to lick and suck her Layla's cunt.

"Oooh, you're such a good cuntsucker, Toni," Layla said, rubbing her crotch in Toni's face.

"Mmmhmm!"

Toni licked her to a great orgasm, after which Toni sat on her knees and waited like the good slut she was supposed to be.

"I suppose you need to cum, too, don't you?"

"Yes, please, Layla," Toni said softly.

"Well, you'll need to wait a little while, slut. Let me get dressed, and we'll go downstairs. Did you shower?"

"No,"

"Let me unlock you, and you go get yourself all cleaned up. No playing with your cunt, either, alright?"

"Yes, Layla,"

Layla unlocked Toni's cunt, and Toni obediently went to the shower to clean up. When she was freshened up, she went downstairs, belt in her hand, and found Layla at the table with Mick and Cindy. Mel and John were in the kitchen, just heading out for the day. Mel came and gave Toni a kiss on the forehead.

"Will you be alright to get to the clinic this afternoon?" she asked.

"Oh, yeah," Toni replied.

She'd almost forgotten that today was the day for weekly therapy. She was suddenly afraid. What if they wanted her to come back? What if they wanted to keep her? What if they wanted to keep Cindy? She tried to calm herself. There was nothing she could really do about it. Just like wearing her belt, the weekly visit to the clinic was part of the early release terms. She had to do it, otherwise they would keep her for sure.

"Hey, it's going to be okay," Mel said, seeing the look on her face.

Toni managed a weak smile. She looked at Cindy and saw the same fear in her friend's face. Her heart hurt for her friend. She'd finally found somewhere she could call home, where she was accepted. She didn't want to lose that, now. She went to the little redhead and hugged her. Her pussy became hotter, feeling the other girls naked body against her skin.

It was right then that she realized, she'd never even dressed after the shower. She'd come down completely naked, just like Cindy. She hadn't even considered putting clothes on! She dropped her belt as the realization struck her. She was becoming just like Cindy! Not only was she a slut, she was getting worse. How long would it be before she didn't have a single thought in her head aside from fucking?

Layla saw the look of terror flash across Toni's face. This was an opportunity. Something was really troubling her, and as much as she hated her, she needed to dole out both compassion and instill terror in equal measure, if she was going to keep Toni under control. She took Toni gently by the arm and led her out of the kitchen, into the living room.

"What is it,?" Layla asked.

Toni hugged her tightly and buried her face in Layla's neck. She smelled wonderful, and she was so warm.

"Oh, Layla, it's happening! It's happening to me, too! I'm going to be like Cindy!"

"Hush, hush," Layla said, stroking her hair, "You knew it was going to be this way, baby. Don't worry, though, I'm going to take care of you. You know that right?"

Toni nodded and held on to her tightly.

"I love you, Toni. More than anyone else, I love you, okay? Even though you're a stupid slut, I love you,"

"Oh, Layla, I love you, too!"

"We're going to get you through this, Toni. Don't worry. I won't let anything happen to you,"

"I'm scared, Layla,"

"I know, baby. But you can't let it worry you, alright. Whatever is going to happen, will, but I'll always be here to watch out for you. Would it make you feel better if you got to cum? I'll bet your pussy hurts, doesn't it?"

It did hurt. It ached, and it was wet and throbbing. She really wanted to be fucked, and just forget about the way she was changing.

"Would you like Mick to fuck your pussy?"

Toni nodded. That would be nice. That would make her cum really hard.

"Wait here," Layla said, and went back to the kitchen.

Ooooooo what is she up to now??....

Flitwick

Telford

exeter

blackpool

a town called malice

Hitchin

Worcester

swansea

Toni sat on the couch and spread her legs, examined her pussy. It was so hot, so wet. She wanted to touch it, but knew it was wrong. The clinic staff would probably ask her if she'd been masturbating. If she could tell them she hadn't maybe they would take the belt away, and her pussy would be free all the time!

Layla returned with Mick and Cindy behind her. Mick was grinning like a dog. Cindy looked very happy, as well. Cindy sat on the couch next to her friend, while Layla stood off to the side. She prepped her camera, and waited. This was going to make an excellent update for the website.

"Does my little slut need cock?" Mick asked.

"Uh huh,"

"Oh, can we share it, Michael, please?" Cindy asked.

"Sure, baby," Mick agreed.

Cindy pulled Toni in and kissed her hotly, putting her tongue in her friend's mouth. Toni fumbled with Mick's shorts with her free hand, and pulled them down over his already stiffening cock. She moaned into Cindy's mouth as she put her little hand around his thick shaft. The two sluts broke apart, huddled together near Mick's big tool, and wrapped four hands around his shaft. His fat cockhead poked out of their grasp.

"Oh, you're so big, baby," Cindy said.

Cindy released his cock and gently pushed Toni's head toward Mick's penis. Toni opened her mouth wide and sucked in his bulging head, which made Cindy moan. Toni looked so sexy sucking on her Mick's cock. The little redhead played with his big balls, while Toni tried to swallow as much prick meat as she could. She was getting a little better at it, and was able to take him seven inches deep before chok*d.

She came up and swapped with Cindy. The smaller girl made it look easy to deepthroat Mick's big dick, swallowing him to the balls. Toni could see the big fuckstick in her friend's throat, and the sight made her pussy drip. Cindy held him in her throat, massaging his dick with her throat muscles. She came up smiling, and then the two girls licked his dick together, mashing it between their lips as they tried to kiss each other around it.

"Mick, please fuck me," Toni begged.

So so good....

Mick nodded, and Toni lay back on the couch, her legs spread, ass on the edge. Mick crouched slightly and put his fat knob at the entrance to her cunt. She looked so sexy, just waiting for him to push it in. Her perfect tits heaved with her breathing. Cindy kissed her, and took Mick's cock in her hand. She guided it to Toni's pussy, and put it inside. Toni groaned as Mick's cock opened her up on the first thrust.

"Ooooooh, fuuuck!" she yelled, as he filled her up.

He didn't shove it in, but went at a steady pace, feeding it into Toni's tiny hole until it was all the way inside of her, and she was panting, cumming on it. Cindy rubbed Toni's belly, where the outline of Mick's huge cock was clearly visible. Toni looked down and saw it, too. His dick was so big that she could see where it was pushed up inside of her. It was one of the most erotic things she'd ever seen, and it made her cum again as Mick held his cock inside of her.

"Fuck your sexy little slut, baby," Cindy said, rubbing Toni's clit.

Mike pulled back, slowly worked up his pace until he was pounding Toni's hot, gripping snatch. She went crazy, humping herself against his powerful strokes, jabbering about how good it felt. When she came again, Mick pulled it out. Cindy straddled Toni's lap and made out with her, as Mick pushed his cock into his tiny girlfriend from behind.

Toni felt his balls slap against her cunt each time Mick bottomed out inside Cindy, and then the feel of her friend's hot fuck honey flowed across her cunt. She groped Cindy's big tits, and then felt Mick's cock leave her friend. He pushed it back into Toni, stroked her pussy until she came again, then withdrew to put it back in Cindy.

She didn't know how long this went on, only that she came again and again as Mick fucked them both. He growled in his throat, and Toni knew he was going to cum. Cindy rolled off of her, and watched Toni stroke Mick off, until his big cock burst. The two sluts laughed as Mick sprayed them with hot seed, coating both of their faces, their tits, making them a huge mess. Finally, he was spent and stepped back. Cindy and Toni licked at each others bodies, cleaning his spunk from one another, until they ended up in a 69, lapping at one another's cunts until they came again together.

They broke apart, giggling and sweating. Catching their breath, they lay together on the couch. Layla turned off her camera, smiled and came to Toni. She took Toni's face in her hand, kissed her gently, tasted Mick's cum on Toni's lips.

"Feel better, baby?" she asked.

"Uh huh!"

"Go have another shower, and wash that nasty spunk off yourself,"

Toni stood on wobbly legs, and went upstairs. Cindy pulled herself off the couch, and Mike took her down to his cave to clean up, too. A very pleased Layla grabbed her purse and headed out the door. She wanted to get the video edited and on the website by the afternoon.

It was just before noon when Tori and Cindy, finally dressed in slutty clothes, got into Tori's car. She hadn't driven for almost a month, and it felt very strange as she started the car. They drove to the clinic in silence, both of them lost in their own thoughts. Toni stopped at the gate, hit the buzzer, and drove up the long drive.

Hitchin

a town called malice

Brecon

Lancaster

Now then what's going to happen next??....

The clinic was just as she remembered it, of course. The two girls went to the reception desk, gave their names, and a few minutes later Dr. Carl came out of a side door grinning happily.

"Welcome, girls," he said happily, "It's so nice to see you both. Come in, come in,"

He led them through the door.

"Cindy," he said, "You're wearing clothes! My goodness! I never thought I'd see the day,"

"Oh, well, we couldn't just drive over naked, Dr. Carl!"

"Yes, but you're here now. Don't you want to take them off?"

"Well, yeah!"

They followed the doctor to his office first, where Cindy stripped out of her clothes and dropped them on the couch. He looked at Toni expectantly, and she guessed she was supposed to do the same, so she did, adding her clothes to Cindy's.

"How has the belt been treating you, Toni?" Dr. Carl asked, pulling out his cock.

Cindy immediately set to work, sucking on it as Toni watched.

"It's alright, I guess," Toni said, her mouth watering, "I haven't had any trouble trying to play with myself, if that's what you're asking,"

"It is. I'm glad to hear that! Now, don't you girls worry. We won't be keeping you long. Cindy, you'll be going to individual therapy with Dr. Druce. Toni, you'll come with me...ugh," He came in Cindy's mouth, "and spend some time in aversion therapy, alright?"

The chair. She was going into the chair. They were going to see if she'd try to play with herself. If she could hold out, maybe they'd let her free of the belt! She nodded. Dr. Carl put his cock away as a knock came at the door.

A big man who she hadn't seen before came in. He was dark and brooding, with short black hair and a mustache. Cindy seemed to know him, though, and she hugged him when he came in. Dr. Druce, Toni presumed.

blackpool

Flitwick

Another cock for Yoni to play with....

"See you later, Toni," Cindy called, and walked out of the room.

"Shall we?" Dr. Carl asked, and took Toni by the hand.

Dr. Carl took Toni into a room that looked almost the same as the one where she'd spent so many days in aversion therapy, but this one was slightly different. For one, there were two chairs instead of one. The chairs faced each other. There was also what looked like some kind of pommel horse, like they used to use in gymnastics class when she was younger. This one, though, had four erect rubber protrusions. They looked like dildos.

Toni and the doctor were also not alone in the room. Another familiar face, Val, was waiting for them. The thin, black-haired girl was also naked, but like Toni she wore a chastity belt. She saw Toni and waved.

"Hey, Toni. Long time, no see,"

"What are you doing here?"

"Trying to get over playing with my twat," the other girl said, and shrugged.

"Well, girls, let's get started. First, we're going to work you up a little bit. We want you both to raise your arousal level before you get into the chairs. If you can, then, make it through the session without masturbating, we'll call that a step in the right direction,"

"Sure, doc," Val said.

Dr. Carl unlocked Toni's belt, then Val's. He went to a cupboard, came back with a jar of medical jelly, and rubbed the cold slime into both of their assholes, making sure to finger them good until they were both panting. He led Toni, first, to the strange device, and had her sit on it. Two of the four protrusions slid easily into her ass and pussy at the same time, filling her holes and making her buck and moan.

As Toni quivered and shook, double penetrated by the two fake cocks, Dr. Carl brought Val over and sat her on the other two, facing Toni. The two teens moaned and squirmed, their tight little holes stuffed so full. Dr. Carl went to the computer and punched the keyboard. The fake cocks inside the two teenagers began to vibrate gently.

The girls went crazy, moaning and yelling as the fake cocks worked at their little holes. It wasn't long until they were bouncing up and down on them, trying to cum, kissing one another, touching their bodies. Toni was the first to cum, and she wailed as she fucked herself silly on the fake cocks.

Val came next, kissing Toni and holding her tightly as the cried out. Dr. Carl let them both fuck themselves for a few more minutes, and then shut off the machine. He pulled Toni from it first, the poor teen shaking and wobbly. He strapped her into one chair, brought the pad to her pussy, the monitor around to the front. Val was next.

He returned to the computer, punched in another command, and the screens came to life. The familiar sight of hardcore pornography filled Toni's vision. She gripped the arms of the chair, her little twat begging to be touched. The pad vibrated gently, driving her crazy. She could hear Val moaning as her pussy was excited the same way.

On the second video, Toni heard Val cry out, and knew that the other girl had tried to touch her pussy. Toni's competitive nature held her fast. She wasn't going to let Val beat her. She was going to win! Val cried out again. Toni's hands trembled, her pussy was so juicy, so hot.

The third time Val cried out, Toni was watching two brunettes with fake tits eat each other out, while both of them got fucked in their asses, cumming and moaning into each others pussies. Toni's hand strayed. She touched her swollen clit. She got a shock, the pad stopped vibrating. She bit her lip and grabbed the arm of the chair, growling at her failure.

Holy fuck this is good....

Telford

By *kpiercedCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Absolutely fantastic story

Flitwick

Worcester

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

Hitchin

swansea

Toni counted twenty cries from Val throughout the session, but there could have been more. She didn't know. She was so hot between the legs, so in need of a good cum, that she hadn't been paying attention near the end. She knew that she had failed at least four times. That was something to be proud of, though. It meant she was getting better at not touching her cunt. She heard Val sobbing as the screens went dark.

Dr. Carl came in a few minutes later and pushed the screens away, pushed the pads down beneath the chairs. He let Val out first. The thin girl was crying, squirming in the chair.

"Please, Dr. Carl, Please I have to cum. Oh, please can I cum?" she begged.

Toni remembered her first session in the chair. She'd done the same thing. She wanted to right now, in fact. Her cunt was so needy.

"Oh, please! You can put your cock in me, Dr. Carl," Val said, desperate.

"Now, Valerie, I can't do that. It wouldn't be very professional of me to have intercourse with a patient, would it?"

Toni remembered those same words. She knew what was going to happen. The exchange was just the same, and a moment later Dr. Carl was pumping his cock into Val's horny pussy. Toni watched it all, strapped into the chair, her pussy burning. She wanted to masturbate so badly, watching the other girl get fucked, but she resisted. Somehow, she resisted.

When the doctor grunted and came in Vale's pussy, he pulled his slimy cock from the little teen's hole, came and unstrapped Toni from her chair. The other girl's cunt cream was shiny on his cock, and Toni fell to her knees to suck it off, moaning as she licked the spunk and honey from the softening shaft.

"Can I please cum, too, Dr. Carl?" Toni asked sweetly.

"Yes, dear," he said, and pulled her to her feet.

Dr. Carl put her back on the machine. The fake cocks filled up her little pussy and ass so nicely, and then he turned it on. The setting was higher this time, and Toni went crazy as the two cocks began to pump in and out of her holes. Val sat, exhausted, in the chair and watched the machine fuck Toni to a very satisfying series of orgasms. When she was twitching and sobbing from having cum so much, the machine stopped. Toni slumped forward, her body held in place by the two cocks stuffed up her tight little holes.

Dr. Carl helped her to stand, then lay her on the cold floor. The cool tiles felt wonderful on her hot skin. She opened her bleary eyes to see Val's pussy squatting on her face. The other girls slimy cunt touched her lips, and Toni began to lap at hungrily. The doctor's sperm flowed into her mouth, and she swallowed it down until Val came on her face.

Then, Dr. Carl was pulling Val up, bending her over the machine. He beckoned to Toni, and bent her over, as well. She knew what was coming. The sting of Dr. Carl's hand against her cunt sent a shiver through her body and she yelped. He slapped her cunt four times, one for each time she'd tried to masturbate. When he was finished, he stood her up and groped her tits, pushing his tongue in her mouth.

He turned her around, to where Val's cute little cunt winked at her as the skinny girl was bent at the waist. Dr. Carl took Toni's hand, and used it to slap the other girl's horny cunt.

"Twenty-two times," he said.

Lancaster

Oh to be Dr Carl....

Telford

Toni looked at him, looked at Val. He was telling her to punish the other girl's cunt. Toni drew her hand back, whacked Val's cunt hard and the other girl screamed. Toni did it again, harder. Val screamed again. By the time Toni slapped her cunt for the tenth time, Val started to cry. Her pussy was red and swollen. Her asshole was clenching and unclenching. Toni hit her again as the doctor looked on. His cock was getting hard again.

Toni punished Val's cunt twenty-two times, and by the end of it she watched the little girl quivering and crying with contempt. She remembered the first time this had happened to her, how it had hurt, but she didn't think she had cried. Val was obviously a bad slut, if she couldn't even take a few slaps to the cunt.

Val's red, puffy cunt was leaking fuck honey. Dr. Carl moved Toni aside and sank his cock into the crying girl. She cried and screeched even more as he pumped her ab*sed little slit. Toni went around her, squatted on the ground in front of her. Val's cute little face was a mess of tears and sweat. Toni licked her tears, and then fed them to her, shoving her tongue in the girls mouth. Val cried, even as she came, and then the doctor blew his nasty load into her puffy cunt.

"You're a bad slut," Toni hissed at her.

That only made Val worse as she gripped the awful machine. Dr. Carl pulled his cock out of her, came around to the other side, and stuck it in Val's mouth. He fucked her mouth until his dick was clean. Toni watched him feed his cummy dick to Val, licking her tears the whole time. When the doctor judged his dick clean enough, he popped it out of Val's mouth. Toni kissed her deeply, stroked her hair, until she started to calm down.

"Don't worry, Val," Toni said, "You'll learn to be a good little slut,"

"But, I don't want to be a slut!" Val cried.

"I thought that once," Toni said, "but I was wrong. You're going to be a slut Val. You already are. You just haven't accepted it yet. You'll be a really good slut, soon,"

Dr. Carl slid Val's belt up her legs. Toni noticed that her belt was different, though. Where Toni's left her asshole wide open, Val's covered her entire crotch. Not only that, Val's had little plugs inside it. One pushed into her pussy, the other in her ass. When she walked, the two plugs rubbed her insides, pushing the thin wall between her ass and pussy. The result was that Val sometimes had to stop and lean against a wall as she orgasmed.

An orderly came and led Val away, the girl leaning against him as the plugs in her holes drove her already horny cunt into fitful cum sessions. Dr. Carl slipped Toni's belt on, too, and took her out of the room.

"That was really good work in there, Toni. I'm very surprised,"

"Huh?"

"The way you talked to Val in there. I can see that you've come to accept your condition. I might even say that you're enjoying the feelings to some degree. I remember, when we first diagnosed you, that you often felt very guilty about it. That you were fighting to hold on to the person you thought you were. Obviously you learned that it's a futile exercise, and acceptance is the only way to keep yourself from going crazy,"

Mmmmmmmm what's next for Toni?? ....

a town called malice

"I guess that's true. I still have those moments, sometimes, but it's really helped being home with my family. They've been really good to me, helped me keep the urges in check,"

"Yes, I can see that. I was speaking to Cindy's therapist while you were in your session. He thinks that living with your family has also been a positive thing for Cindy. She's even starting her own business?"

"Yeah, it's a website, but at least she's putting her...skills to some use. She's really happy," Toni said.

"That's wonderful news. It's Dr. Drue's opinion that Cindy's shown such a positive improvement, that she really only needs to come in for evaluation once a month,"

"She'll be glad to hear that. What about...what about me?"

"The weekly sessions will have to continue, at least until the end of your court-mandated time. However, I wonder if, when you come in, you'd consider helping us. I like the way you handled Val in there. Girls with your condition, well, you know how difficult it can be to accept that they're becoming sluts. You know how hard it is to feel your control slipping away, and knowing that your sex drive is going to begin taking over your rational mind. Many girls, just like you, have trouble with that. If you could help them to overcome that, help them through it, show them that becoming a slut isn't the end of their life, I think you could really do a lot of good for the other girls. What do you think?"

"Well, I suppose. Does it mean I have to come back more often?"

"Oh, no. I wouldn't ask you to use your own time for this. I know that you're trying to get your life back in order, and the last thing we want is for you to put your recovery on hold. You'll just do as you did today. Reassure the girls that their life isn't over,"

"I guess that would be okay,"

"Splendid,"

"Dr. Carl?"

"Yes, dear?"

"How long do I have to wear this belt?"

"Well, I have to admit that you did very well restraining yourself today. You've obviously come a long way. Only touching yourself four times in such an excited state is a great achievement. I'll tell you what. We'll trial a week without it, and test you again next week. If your results improve, then we'll trial you each week and measure it. If you can keep your numbers under this session, then you'll have no further need of the belt. However, if your numbers are worse, we might have to put you back in. Does that sound fair?"

"Yes!"

"Good. That's going to be all for today, Toni,"

Southampton

Sounds like Layla is going to lose control of Toni

a town called malice

Oh dear Toni with no belt on....look out....

Hitchin

They'd reached his office. He opened the door for Toni, and found Cindy inside. There was cum drying on the corner of her mouth, and Toni could see a little stream of it pouring from her ass. Cindy, though, looked as happy as ever. Dr. Carl unlocked Toni's belt, and the two girls put their clothes on.

"Oh, you got out of your belt!" Cindy cried.

"Yeah,"

"That's so great!"

Cindy stuck her tongue in Toni's mouth and groped her ass under her little skirt. Dr. Carl cleared his throat.

"Let's go home, Cindy," Toni said, and pulled the little redhead out of the office.

Toni burst through the front doors of the clinic with her head in the clouds. Her pussy was free! The sense of freedom was incredible. No more asking for her pussy to be let out! No more long nights of endless frustration! She could...no...she couldn't masturbate! She couldn't touch her cunt! If she fell into that again, the belt would come back, and she might never be able to take it off.

The girls got into Toni's car, their hot little pussies leaking fuck honey on the seats. Toni drove them home, stopping for milkshakes on the way. It was summer. Layla was watching out for her. She had her best friend in the passenger seat, flashing her tits to the guys in the car next to them. Things were looking up.

*LITTLE KANDY KUNT UNBELTED*

Toni couldn't wrap her mind around the number. She knelt between layla's legs, licking her honey cunt as Layla exuberantly told her about the income from the website after just one day.

"Mmm...You're the hottest little piece of teen pussy on the internet, right now, Tori. 94,000 in subscriber sign ups!"

Tori pulled her tongue away, and looked up at her sister in shock. How many people were becoming members?

"94,000?" Toni said.

Layla pushed her face back to her pussy.

"That's 9400 memberships in one day," Layla said, "and the new video just went up this afternoon!"

"You're charging people 10 to watch me get fucked?" Toni asked, doing the math.

Layla sighed and pushed her back down to her task.

"Less talking, more sucking, pussy girl," Layla said, "And that's 10 every month. You can still do math. That's bank. You should really start interacting with your fans,"

"Mmmph!"

"God, even if not a single other person signed up, that's over a million a year," Layla prattled on, as Toni sucked her cunt, "Oh, you're such a good suck slut, baby,"

"Mmmhmm,"

"I'll bet we could set up some kind of cross promotion with that site Cindy's doing, too. We'll all be rich in no time!"

Toni felt the hot wash of Layla's fuck honey in her mouth as she came. Layla thought over the numbers. The modeling job was nothing compared to using Toni's cunt as an ATM. She could quit modeling, and just manage Toni's fucking full-time.

Layla got off the bed, and Toni waited patiently on her knees. Layla fished in her purse, came out with a debit card, and handed it to Toni.

"This is for you. Part of your earnings have been deposited into the account in your name. I've set up an investment account for you, too. Don't worry about it. I'll handle it all for you. You just keep being a good slut, and fucking and sucking, and let me take care of the rest, okay?"

Toni looked at the card, and didn't know what to say. She crawled over and hugged Layla's legs, burying her face in her cunt.

"I love you, Layla," she said, "Thank you for taking care of me,"

"I'll always take care of you," layla said, "just as long as you remember who owns your hot little box, okay?"

"You, do, Layla. You do."

Layla pulled her up and kissed her, smacked her cute little ass.

"Go help Mel with dinner. You have a big day tomorrow,"

"What..." She started, but a look from Layla cut her short.

Worcester

I’m going right off Layla....conniving bitch!

a town called malice

blackpool

Brecon

What's in store for the big day one wonders....

"Don't ask, just go. We're going to have soooo much fun!" Layla said, dangerously.

Toni, her eyes on the floor, shuffled out of the room. Layla watched her go, and breathed a sigh. 23,500. 25% of the earnings from the website, she'd set up on Toni's behalf. She could have easily kept the money, all of it. Taming Toni, while certainly a wonderful project for the time being, was eventually going to get tiresome, though. One day, that tight little body of hers was going to sag, be less profitable, and no longer fun to play with. She didn't want to be saddled with caring for her forever, so the money for Toni was a means to an end.

Besides, if Toni didn't feel like she was getting anything out of the deal, she might start to rebel, and that would cause complications. More complications were something she didn't need. Another 15% of the earnings were already being siphoned off to pay her debt to the clinic's network of co-conspirators, but there was a great deal more that she still had to pay. Her long term goals for Toni would easily take care of it, and she'd get rich in the process, but it was still daunting to think about.

Still, everything was moving in the right direction, and the more she could get Toni fucked, the faster she could be clear of her debt. She opened up her laptop and checked the site stats again. The latest video from that morning's action had garnered several hundred thousand views, and that was just the preview clip. The member's section showed that it had been viewed over 20,000 times. The 9,400 members had risen to over 15,000 now.

Superbly fantastic....

submissive land

such an amazing tale xx

Elated, Layla closed the laptop, checked her mirror, decided she was utterly fuckable, and went downstairs. She found Toni in the kitchen helping Mel get dinner ready. John was at the table, engrossed in reading something on his tablet. Mick and Cindy weren't home, yet.

Layla gave John a kiss, wiggled her big tits in his face, and was pleased when he groped them. He never took his eyes off his tablet, though. Layla huffed, dropped to her knees, and crawled under the table. She felt John stiffen in his chair when her hands pulled his shorts down to his ankles. He groaned when she took the head of his big dick into her mouth, sucked on it, pulled away, spit on it, and stroked it.

"Mmm, such a big cock, John," she said.

John felt her put his cock back in her mouth, and she forced as much as she could into her throat, gagging loudly under the table. Mel looked over her shoulder and gave her husband a big grin. Toni licked her lips, her eyes getting glassy. Mel turned her back to the cooking as the sounds of Layla's gagging continued. She heard John put the tablet aside, so she crawled up his lap and straddled him, pushing her eager tongue into his mouth.

"Will you put your big cock up my pussy," she hissed in his ear, "Your little slut wants you to fuck her. She wants your cock inside her right here at the table,"

John squeezed her tight little ass cheeks. His big dick strained against her hot, bare cunt.

"Your slut wants your cock. She wants it to fuck her in front of her Toni and Mel. Haven't I been a good girl, John? Don't I deserve your big cock?"

John lifted her by the ass, and Layla reached between his legs and put his big cockhead up against her pussy. John slowly let her down, and his busty daughter cried out in pleasure as his dick split her open. Her feet planted on the floor, her ass in his hands, Layla took half of John's huge fuckstick up her cunt.

"Ooooh, John you're so big! Uuugh! It's filling me up. It's so big it hurts in my tiny cunt!"

Toni had completely forgotten about the cooking. She'd never seen Layla fuck before, and she'd never seen John's huge cock up close. Layla looked so hot with her tiny pussy stretched so wide around his shaft. Mel went on with the cooking, as though nothing strange was taking place.

"Oh, fuck, John, you're hurting my little teen cunt! Mmmm, you're such....a....bad...boy, filling up my little ...tight slit!"

Toni turned to Mel and asked, "Is she always like this?"

"Oh, no, baby," Mel said, "This is tame."

Hitchin

Flitwick

Layla buried her face in John's neck, inhaling the scent of him. His long tool went all the way into her. She could feel it in her belly as she pressed it against his chest. There was no feeling like this in the world. They were joined, like one person, their tongues stroking one another, a bonding energy connecting them as close as their flesh.

John panted into Layla's mouth, the taste of her like sweet honey. He broke away and watched the sheer ecstasy on her face as he lifted her lithe body up and down his fat pole. The heat of her body was like fire on his senses. Her blue eyes bored into his, and as she climaxed he could see it plain on her face. She was in love with him.

The realization hit him like a bolt of lightening. He stood up, Layla still impaled on his manhood, and slammed her onto her back on the table, making her cry out in surprise. That look made something in him snap. He took her long legs in his hands, spread them wide, pushed them back against her shoulders.

Mel and Toni both flinched as they saw it happen. It was a swift shift in the sexual power between the two. Layla had begun by fucking John, making love to him, but with that one move, John became the aggressor. Layla cried out as Johm shoved his big cock up her hard.

"You want this dick, you little slut?" He growled.

"John..."

"You're gonna take it all, and you're gonna cum on it again. This little cunt belongs to me,"

He hammered Layla's little body, watching her big tits bounce, her face twisted with a painful pleasure. She wasn't talking dirty now. She was clutching the sides of the table for dear life John pounded his massive tool into her over and over. Then Toni was kissing her, squeezing her tits.

"He's fucking you so hard, Layla," Toni whispered in her ear, "Don't you want to cum for him?"

"Yes! Oooooh, John! I'm cu...cumming!"

John's hand went to her throat and he held layla against the tabletop as she bucked beneath him, her pussy sucking at his cock as she cried out and climaxed again. John didn't cum. He pulled out of her and quickly left the room. Toni had her tongue in Layla's mouth as she twitched on the table. She felt empty now that John's cock was gone. Toni moved around the table and lapped at layla's juices, making her jerk. She pushed Toni's head away, her pussy far too sensitive to stand that skillful tongue.

Worcester

Oo a little power shift..? x

Wow, love the shift in power....

blackpool

a town called malice

Go John! Don’t let Layla have all the power!

Flitwick

swansea

Bravo

A cry of glee broke the spell, and Toni looked up to see Mick and Cindy walk into the kitchen. Cindy's hair was a tangled mess of sweat and cum. There was more cum dried on her face, her lips, between her tits. She wore a tiny skirt that was put on in haste, and her top was skewed so that her big tits almost popped out of her top.

"This looks like fun!" She commented.

Layla just groaned. Toni beckoned Cindy over to her and sat in the chair John had just vacated. Cindy eagerly dove between Toni's legs and tongue fucked her friend until she screamed and came on her face.

"Who wants dinner?" Mel called, drawing everyone's attention, "Apparently we like to have desert first around here,"

Mick laughed along with Toni and Cindy, while Layla lay on the table, her pussy sore and twitching.

"Mick, would you please get your naked friend off the dinner table, please? Unless she'd rather we all eat her," Mel said.

"No, please. No more," Layla panted.

Mick put his strong arms under her, and lifted her. He carried her to the living room and set her on the couch, then took the opportunity to grope and suck on her big tits. He hadn't fucked Layla for almost a week, and the sight of her gorgeous body make his cock twitch, despite having been fucking like mad for two days straight.

"I can't," Layla moaned, "No more,"

Mick slid his hand between her legs and felt her wet asshole. Her fuck honey had dripped between her perfect butt cheeks, making her slick.

"Mick," Layla said tiredly, "He just fucked the shit out me,"

"And now I'm going to make you take my cock in your ass," Mick said.

"Please. I can't...can't fuck anymore,"

"I know your game, Layla," Mick said, "i know you mean yes,"

He pulled her hips to the edge of the couch, freed his big cock, and wet the head with her cunt cream.

"Mmmmm" was all Layla replied.

"You want me to fuck your ass, don't you, Layla?"

He pushed the fat head of his dick into her backdoor, making her groan. She struggled, but she was so spent from the pounding John had just given her. Mick's dick began to stretch her open. Layla clutched the couch cushion as Mick's pole plundered her rectum.

"Always making people dance for you, get fucked for you," Mick was saying, "Payback's a bitch, you bitch. Remember who it was that first fucked this hot little ass? That means it's my ass, you slut. I'll fuck it when I want, and where I want, and you're gonna let me,"

Despite feeling utterly fucked out, Layla found her body getting hot, responding to Mick's filthy talk. He sure knew how to work her up. Dirty talk and Layla were such good friends. Mike drove his dick further inside her, his hands gripping her legs, spreading her wide for his invading tool. Layla strained to take him as he split her open.

She didn't think she could possibly cum again, but she was wrong. Her body shook and she screamed as her climax tore through her. Mick used her asshole to get himself off, and her huge orgasm clutched his dick so hard that he came, firing off a few powerful spurts into her ass. He jerked his dick free and sprayed the rest on her body, coating her stomach and tits with his seed. He jerked the last few drops onto her, wiped his cockhead on her pussy, and walked away.

Layla never made it to dinner. She slept on the couch as the family congregated in the next room. The sounds of talking and laughter drifted to her occasionally as she drifted in and out of consciousness. Her whole body was sore, and she could feel Mick's cum trickling out of her ass. God, she was fucked.

In the kitchen, Cindy was telling the family, excitedly, about her new venture.

"I'm really sore, but every time I see the videos I just get so horny," she said.

"Well, don't overdo it, sweetie," Mel said, "two days of gangbangs can really do a number on you,"

OMG OP..... This is just fantastic....

swansea

Superb

Flitwick

Brecon

John, now back at the table, chuckled. He knew Mel was speaking from experience. Oh, to be young again.

"Yeah, we won't shoot again until next week," Cindy said, "but the site's going to be live tomorrow,"

"Well," John said, "Do what you love, I always say. I, for one, am really proud of you Cindy,"

"Thank you, Mr. Hamlin,"

"John, we should get memberships for her site," Mel said, and then to Cindy, "would it be alright if I jerked John's cock to your videos?"

"Oh, that would be great!" Cindy said, "That is, if you don't mind," she looked bashfully at the table.

"Of course, honey," Mel said, "I see the way he looks at your little body. I look, too. You're so pretty,"

Cindy blushed, "Oh, you guys are too nice. Stop it!"

The conversation was making Toni hot. She finished off her plate, put it in the sink, and then excused herself. She was worried about Layla. She went into the living room and found her asleep on the couch, cum leaking from her asshole. Toni approached her carefully. Her body looked so delicious. Toni got between her legs and the smell of cum and sex hit her nostrils. She gently licked at the cum dribbling from Layla's ass, making her moan.

The warm tongue against her sore pussy felt great, even in her half-conscious state. She cracked her eye open and watched Layla clean her holes. Toni finished getting the cum from between her legs, and then started on her belly, then her tits. When she was glistening with saliva, clean of sperm, Toni moved her body so that she was laying more comfortably. She pulled a blanket from a nearby chair and covered Layla up.

"I love you, Layla," she said in her ear, and kissed her on the head.

Layla mumbled something that Toni couldn't make out. She left her well-fucked friend alone, and went to her room. She'd missed a call from Tom. Toni punched in his number and called back.

"Hey, baby," She said as he answered.

"Hey, gorgeous. What are you up to?"

"Oh, just finished up dinner. Laying on my bed. Naked. Horny. Wet."

"I'll be right over,"

Toni laughed, "You better hurry,"

The line went dead. Toni showered quickly, then went to her room and worked out a sexy little outfit to wear for her boyfriend. She couldn't remember the last time she'd worn panties. It had been weeks. During their shopping trip, though, Layla had gotten her some very sheer, tiny thongs and push-up bras. She slid a black thong up her long legs, and when it rubbed against her clit she gasped. The black push-up was a half cup, leaving the tops of her perky teenage tits bare, the nipples just barely hidden.

blackpool

Mmmmmmm how long will Tom last before he shoots....

Flitwick

submissive land

Just gets better & better

swansea

Nice

Next, she slipped on a black miniskirt, and pulled a tight black shirt over her head. Her toned tummy was bare. She left her long blonde hair loose, spilling over her shoulders. A touch of dark lipstick and eye shadow topped off her look. She puckered her lips in the mirror and grinned. She looked like a dark seductress, and felt like it, too. The skirt hugged her hips and ass so tightly, that it looked like a part of her body. Toni was horny just looking at herself.

She went downstairs to wait for Tom, traipsed into the kitchen and found John and Mel doing dishes. Mel fawned over Toni as she came in.

"Oh, baby! Got a hot date?" Mel asked.

"Tom's coming over," she said.

"Well, it looks like that boy's in for a real treat, if that little fuck me outfit is any indication,"

"That obvious?" She giggled.

"Subtle as a cannon blast," John added.

The sound of Tom's car roaring into the driveway made them all smile. Toni strutted from the kitchen, her hips swaying. She met her boyfriend at the door, and he was clearly struggling not to drool as he took her in. She fell into his arms, and gave him a hot, sloppy kiss. His little cock pressed against her through his jeans.

"You wanna come upstairs," she said seductively, her blue eyes sparkling.

"Can't think of a better place to be, anywhere in the world,"

Toni dragged him by the hand, up the stairs, into her room. She had soft music playing, the lights low, candles burning. Tom smiled as she pushed him on the bed and undid his belt, all the while kissing him deeply. His heart raced in his chest. His girlfriend was so ridiculously sexy.

Tomi slowly backed away, swaying her hips from side to side, moving like water, her body flowing. She didn't know where it came from, but the music poured through her and she found herself moving slowly to it. Tom's eyes were fixed on her slithering figure. She swayed toward him, turned her perfect ass to him, sat in his lap, and leaned back against him.

Toni tilted her head back and licked his lips, teased them with her tongue. His hands slid around her body and across her smooth stomach, slipped up her body to cup her breasts through her shirt. He was so hard against her ass. She stood back up and slowly peeled her skirt off, pushing her ass out toward him. The skirt slid over her round cheeks, the black thong cutting between them. She could hear Tom's labored breathing.

She came back to him, pushed him back on the bed, and straddled his waist. His small penis throbbed against her pussy mound. His hands gripped her hips as she rubbed her cunt against his cock. She pulled the shirt over her head and leaned in to kiss him deeply. Tim's hands softly rubbed up her sides, came behind her, unsnapped her bra. She let it fall away, breathing heavily.

Her chest heaved with excitement, her nipples were hard little nubs. Her eyes were dark in the candlelight, her smile crooked and wicked. She put his hands on her breasts and moaned as she dry humped his cock. Her panties were soaked. Tom rolled her off of him, and pulled off his shirt. She spread her long legs as he went between them.

By *ssex Playfull CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Grays

Southampton

Mmm please continue

Yummy....

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar