FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Taxi! - Part Two

Taxi! - Part Two

By *elanie de la Coeur OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Dublin

Sasha squeezed my bum as we descended the stairs towards the club.

"Ready for a wild night out Patrice babe?" she purred.

Paul knocked on the door and a man's face appeared through the shutter.

"Password?" he barked.

"Hot enough for June" Paul replied and added "oh, and one guest tonight".

The door swung open and we walked through a small room with black and white tiles and flowing red drapes on either side. Very Twin Peaks- esque I thought to myself as Paul took my hand and pushed open the double doors. Booming house music hit me in the face like a slap as a wall of sound enveloped us. My eyes scanned the room trying to take everything in. A red light bathed the large cavern-like hall in a crimson glow as dancers wearing S&M gear gyrated onstage and on podiums on both sides. A woman with a punk haircut dressed in a bondage skirt and halter top came up to us and took us to a corner booth.

I sat in between Paul and Sasha and leaned forward to take my Bacardi and Coke as the waitress returned. A low moan came from the next booth and I could see a girl on her knees under the table sucking two guys off. Sasha put her hand under my skirt and grabbed my cock, which was already straining under my red silky thong.

"Welcome to Club Elysium honey, she whispered. Paul leaned back in his seat and I could see a massive bulge protruding from his crotch area. Sasha saw me looking at it.

"Patrice baby, you know what would make me really happy?".

I looked at her expectantly.

"If you were to suck my husband's cock right now"

I put my drink on the table and went down on my knees. My heart started beating faster and my mouth went dry. Paul took out his cock and before I knew what I was doing I had eight inches of man meat down my throat. "Suck that cock Patrice", urged Sasha. "I know you love it you little whore".

She was right. I loved having a rock hard dick in my mouth. It felt fucking fantastic to have a man under my control with his penis in my slutty mouth. I moaned as I worked my lipstick painted lips up and down his juicy shaft. Sasha had her legs up on the table and was fingering herself in full view of another table straight across where some Middle Eastern looking men were seated. I looked up into Paul's eyes as he gasped with pleasure every time I worked his meaty pole with my mouth.

Sasha suddenly left so it was just me and her husband who was edging ever closer to climaxing down my throat. I bobbed my little blonde head for all it was worth and was beginning to think whiplash was a real danger when I felt a torrent of creamy man juice erupt in my mouth. It filled my mouth and I swallowed every bit of it. As I sat back up in my seat and straightened my skirt a man who was standing at the table started clapping. "Bravo girl, I see you are a natural born cocksucker". I smiled wanly and took a long gulp of my drink as the man walked away.

Paul said he was going for a smoke so I ordered another drink and lay back on the couch, my mouth a bit tender but feeling satisfied I was able to please my man. It was then that I noticed Sasha. She was totally naked apart from a pair of high heels on the couch straight across from me. It was the middle Eastern table. She was being spit roasted by two of them while two others looked on. Her eye caught mine briefly as one of the guys pounded her mercilessly from behind.

Paul returned to the table and said "I see Sasha is having fun. She's always so horny". He leaned over to me. "By the way that guy was right, you suck cock so well. Where did you learn how to give head?" I blushed with embarrassment. " Actually that was my first time sucking a man's penis". He took a long swig of vodka. "You could have fooled me baby".

Sasha toddled back over to our table and put her dress back on. "Horny bastards that lot, one of them has a ten inch cock". She took out a packet of cigarettes and offered them around. Paul declined. I decided to go with her to the smoking area.

"Those guys are from Dubai. Filthy rich and here on business. I fucked one of them in here before."

"I hope you don't mind me saying but I loved sucking your husband's cock, Sasha"

"I know you did honey. I have something different in mind for him for the rest of the night though"

I looked at her questioningly.

"Tonight Paul is going to have a cock inside him for the first time"

"You mean you want me to fuck him?"

"Oh, no honey, we have other plans. Come on let's go back inside"

Back at the table the punk waitress took our orders for another round of drinks. Sasha left briefly to talk to two black guys standing at the bar. When she returned she had a small bottle in her hand. She left it in front of Paul.

"A little helping hand, darling"

He looked at her with a confused look. Just then the two guys from the bar approached the table.

"Paul, darling", Sasha purred, "you are to go with these two gentlemen and do exactly as they please. And I mean exactly." I could see massive bulges on both of them as Paul looked at Sasha helplessly.

"You d-don't mean?" he stuttered.

"Take him away," ordered Sasha and one of the men took Paul's hand and led him away to a corner booth.

Suddenly I felt very horny. I stuck my tongue in Sasha's mouth and started fondling her tits. My fingers found her pussy and I started fingering her. The punk waitress arrived with our drinks.

"Ah Patrice, here's your Bacardi". " Be a doll and take Paul's whiskey over to him would you".

I withdrew my fingers from her pussy as the waitress gave me a little wink.

Straightening my knickers and skirt I walked over to the corner booth. As I approached I could see the two men totally naked sitting beside each other while Paul was taking their huge cocks in his mouth. I left the whisky on the table and made a hasty exit.

When I got back the punk waitress was eating Sasha's pussy so I just sat there until they finished.

Once the waitress had left Sasha looked at me with a smile

"Let's go see how my husband is getting on"

Taking her hand, we walked over the corner booth, the sound of moaning and arse slapping increasing all the time. Paul was on all fours on the floor with the two guys fucking the shit out of him. He had a massive dick in his mouth and an even bigger one up his ass. The guy who was fucking him was slapping his arse and shouting obsenties at him.

"C'mon you bitch, take this big cock"

Sasha turned to me.

"He's been talking about taking a mans cock for ages but I thought I'd surprise him tonight"

Addressing Paul she shouted "It's a bit bigger than my strapon isn't it honey?"

Paul took the cock out of his mouth and moaned something unintelligible.

"Okay boys, I don't want him back for a while. Keep making him your bitch"

Taking a small whip out of her handbag she handed it to one of the guys.

"I find if you use this he tends to take it deeper"

As we walked away and the sound of the whip on naked skin receded Sasha put her hand under my skirt and grabbed my cheek.

"Let's go to the GH room"

We walked to the back of the club to a door illuminated by a blue light. Sasha entered a code and we entered into a viewing area with a large window. On the far side of the glass there were around 10 men scattered at different positions around the room. They appeared to be fucking the wall. On closer inspection I could see an arse and a set of legs with high heels protruding from the holes.

"Welcome to the Glory Hole room" , Sasha purred. Pointing to a double hole in the far corner which was not being used she said "that's us".

"You don't mean?" I gulped nervously.

"Oh but I do, Patrice baby, you'll love it. I saw how much of a slut you can be when you let yourself go"

"Oh Sasha I don't know about this"

Sasha advanced towards a side door marked "Entry" and looked back at me.

"Well, are you coming or not?"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic