FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Return to The Attic

Return to The Attic

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ohnlewis1 OP   Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I had not been to Greedy Girls night for sometime because of the pandemic but an opportunity arose.

The club is in a warehouse down a metalled road in the middle of nowhere. Busy with parked cars everywhere , I entered , paid and adjusted to the semi dark inside. The layout was changed and improved, with a hot tub , a bar and stairs leading to a cinema room.

Driving as usual , I bought a coffee and wandered around.

It was busy and hot with several hot looking couples giving me the eye or ignoring me as I surveyed the scene.

I made my way to the rear where there was a large room furnished with Chesterfield sofas, a cage and a spanking bench.

At one end a middle aged gorgeous woman with enormous breasts was seated on a sofa surrounded by four guys in various states of undress, who she either wanked or sucked.

I took my jeans off and stroked a hard erection very hard. Realising that there was no room to break into the semi circle , I watched but was a little deflated by the lack of activity or enthusiasm.

A couple of care worn guys were encouraged to cum quickly and did so unloading over the girls tits. They muttered thanks, pulled up their trousers and shuffled off. The girl’s partner was clearly unimpressed with this display and was looking for something more visually stimulating.

I ventured forth and trying my best Sean Connery impersonation asked , “ can I be of assistance?”

The girl looked up and said, “ I like to be in charge”. “ Can you take it hard?”

I smiled and touched the end of her nose with my dick. Answer enough.

She applied some new bright pink lipstick to her lips then starting to explore me with her tongue apparently oblivious to the other guys.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *hynot3Man  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

Good start