FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Another Older Woman Experience

Another Older Woman Experience

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Following on from the account of my first MMF meeting - https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1236074.

Here's something else that happened to me before that.

It was the late 1980's and my ex-wife and I had recently moved house from a starter home type estate to a more established one where most of the couples were older with families.

There was a woman who lived behind us who often sunbathed topless in her garden during the day. I had a few wanks looking at her when I was at home and the wife was out, but this story isn't about her.

I had a few days off because of a factory shut down but my wife had to work so I was doing a few DIY jobs around the house. I was out in the front garden when I heard someone having difficulty starting their car. I could see it was a woman who lived a few houses away across the road. I wandered over to ask if she needed any assistance, she said the car wouldn't go and she had to get the children from school. I fetched some jump leads, pulled my car up next to hers and soon had it started, she thanked me profusely, said she had to rush and drove off.

I have to admit as I watched her get in the car and drive off that I found her quite sexy, she was in her 40's about 15 years older than me, slim with blonde hair. My ex and I fucked most days but I was and still am always very horny I wanked a lot even then. So I went home for a fantasy wank thinking about what I would like to do to my neighbour, little did I know what tomorrow would bring.

To be continued....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great start, can't wait to read more....

Loving it, ha ha I can remember being in my 20's and being Randy all the time and not needing any stimulation to get an erection lol

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *yrman57Man  over a year ago

Ayr

Great start !!!

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

By *ore of thatMan  over a year ago

skerries

Interesting

By *wakers14Man  over a year ago

burgess hill

So this is where it gets a little corny but this what happened next.

The following day I'm out in the front garden again when Jan, the neighbour I had helped came over. "Thanks for getting me out of trouble yesterday, I was panicking about the school run" she said. "no problem" I said it's what neighbours do.

Jan said " I've been baking have a break from your jobs and come and have a cuppa and some cake." I'm not one to turn down cake, probably why I no longer look like I did back then! I was a bit reluctant being seen going into her house when my wife and her husband were out but she insisted. So I followed her back, she made a cuppa and gave me slice of cake and we sat in the kitchen chatting. I found out she was 45 and her hubby was a ironically a car salesman so he'd took the car to be checked out.

Jan said "it's nice to have some new people move in, especially younger ones", cheekily she added "especially when the view is as good as this". I was a bit embarrassed as it was a warm day and I was wearing some fairly skimpy 1980's shorts and a sleeveless shirt.

"Not used to being ogled by a woman then?" Jan said, I wasn't sure where this was leading but could see she was excited by the fact her nipples were visibly poking at the fabric of her short dress. "I get it all the time" I joked.

I could sense the atmosphere had changed a lot since I had first sat down and several more innuendoes were exchanged each one a little more suggestive. I thought I should call a halt so I said "thanks for the tea and cake but I should get back to what I was doing". "Before you go" said Jan "as you're obviously a bit more of a DIYer than my hubby would you have a look at something for me?". I couldn't see the harm in taking a look as I could easily make an excuse. "It's in my son's bedroom" she said and led me up the stairs and showed me that the light switch wasn't working. "We've got a new one, but Eric isn't good with electrics and I'm still waiting for him to arrange for an electrician" she said. I said "no problem, it'll take 5 minutes, I'll go and get my tools". "I'll leave the door open, just come in when you come back and do what you need to do" said Jan.

I went back home got some tools, returned, shouted to Jan that I was turning off the power and went straight upstairs. Jan wasn't around so I got on and changed the switch, as I finished, Jan shouted "I'm in here, come in". I guessed her voice had come from the room next door, so I went in to find Jan ......

More soon!

By *reenworld55Man  over a year ago

dorchester

More please

By *r naughty1Man  over a year ago

Bexley

By *araday123Man  over a year ago

durham

.. lay on her bed in what can only be described as sexy red lingerie, a bra, suspenders, knickers, stockings and a pair of heels.

Oh Fuck! or words to that effect I muttered, as I stood in the doorway for a few moments not quite sure if I should make my excuses or stay. My body was already making the decision for me as my cock was rising and Jan had noticed. "looks as if you like what you see" she said glancing at the bulge in my rather tight shorts. "I won't tell if you want to stay, but if you want to go I might mention to your wife that you fixed something in the bedroom for me" she said smirking at me. I knew that if she said that to my wife I was in trouble, she was at best insecure and at worst raging with jealousy (which led to us splitting up eventually).

"You may as well come and get comfortable, we've got a couple of hours haven't we?" she said. As a horny as fuck 20 something and with all thoughts of my wife gone, I was naked beside Jan in about 5 seconds. "My you are excited" she said looking at my very hard cock, "would you like me to show you how experienced I am or are you going to remind me what a young horny guys is like?" "looks like the latter" she gasped as I took her in my arms and started kissing her mature sexy body. I've always enjoyed giving oral so my mouth and tongue were all over Jan's body, sucking her nipples through her bra, nibbling her neck and kissing her all over. Jan wasn't shy in taking what she wanted and I felt her soft hands squeezing my balls and rubbing my cock so I turned us into a 69 me on top parting Jan's legs and tearing at her knickers with my teeth.

to be continued

By *sprey6Man  over a year ago

Here!

Keep it coming x

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Can’t turn a request like that down con you get stuck In I would

ayr / glasgow

By *ack rabbit 1980Man  over a year ago

MABLETHORPE

Very hot, loving it, hope they're is moreto cum !

Lucky man....

By *rego69Man  over a year ago

Chelmsford

Omg. Hot

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Jans pussy was neatly trimmed and very wet, she'd obviously get quite excited at the thought of me coming back. I licked at her clit and she let out a few gasps, I poked my tongue inside and sucked at her lips. Jan seemed to have forgotten my cock resting on her face as she was gripping my body and crying "don't stop, make me cum". But I stopped and turned around to position myself between her legs, I lifted her legs up and pulled her knickers off, placed a leg on each shoulder and rested my knob on her wet pussy.

"Fuck me" she demanded, I just smiled and slowly slid my cock into her. "oooo fuck" she said as my balls slapped against her, I held my cock inside her a moment and she wriggled to try and create some movement. It was obvious she was desperate to cum, I said "you're fucking horny for my cock aren't you?" as I slowly pulled out, "just fuck me, make me come you fucker" she screamed, I was worrying about the neighbours now!

I don't know how I was controlling myself but I was enjoying how desperate she was for me to really fuck her, so I slid it slowly in again. She was swearing and lifting her bum off the bed, I pushed her arms down by her sides pinning her down and fucked her harder. I was fucking hard and fast and she was writhing around under me, it was obvious she was going to cum soon, I could feel her pussy tightening around my cock. She looked me in the eyes as he body started to shake, "fucking hell!, I can't help it she breathed, you're making me cum, fuck!" and her body continued to shake. I was still driving my cock into her but I could feel my cum rising, I released her arms and held myself up on my arms. She gripped my ass as I fucked towards my orgasm, "cum in me" she almost pleaded and with that I let go with the first of several strong squirts.

We lay locked together for a few moments, my cock in those days stayed hard but was too sensitive to fuck again straight away and I pulled it out of her full pussy. As I looked down at my cock covered in cum, I could see more of it oozing out of her. We lay on our sides, Jan noticed my still semi hard cock and remarked that it looked like I could go again, "give me ten minutes you horny bitch" I said. "Ok, you look like you need a drink, I'll be back in moment" Jan said as she slipped on a robe and headed downstairs.

more?.....

By *iberkshireMan  over a year ago

twyford

ayr / glasgow

By *hris 1000200Man  over a year ago

kells

Great story,,very horny reading it

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *ndecidedjMan  over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

Very good start, looking forward to more

By *usicMan  over a year ago

manchester

More please

By *wakers14Man  over a year ago

burgess hill

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

More please

Love it

By *onsi69Man  over a year ago

llanfairpg

Yes please

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *untooMan  over a year ago

manchester

Looking for more

I'm lay on the bed rubbing my almost fully erect again cock when Jan returned. "My that was quick" she said seeing how hard I was. She put the drinks down and slipped her robe of and climbed astride me. I haven't really described Jan but she was quite small, around 5' tall, I'm guessing a dress size 8 or even less, she had quite full tits maybe a 'b' small perky nipples, short blonde hair and a shapely ass.

As she put her leg over me I held her hips and moved her pussy towards my face, she leaned back slightly as I dipped my head towards her. My tongue found her clit again through her very well trimmed pussy, it was then I realised I was eating my own cum for the first time. I'd always thought of doing this as bit gross but was surprised to find it a big turn on as if I needed one. Jan let out a few gasps and then pushed my head away, placing her hands on my chest she lifted herself up and lowered her hips onto mine. My cock was squashed against me by her wet pussy, she rubbed herself up and down my shaft using my cock to massage her clit. She reached back to my legs, closing her eyes leaned back, as she rubbed faster. I held her hips and slowed her down, lifting her up slightly so that my knob found her dripping wet hole. She stopped moving and squatted onto her haunches as I steadied her, the tip of my knob slid in easily and she let herself slide all the way down until I was fully inside.

She paused a while settling on my cock then began to rise up and down with me supporting her with my hands under her ass. I could tell she wouldn't last in that position long with the strain on her thighs and with an orgasm approaching her legs were sagging. I pulled her towards me wrapping my arms around her in a hug, I thrust my cock upwards fucking her as she knelt astride me I could feel her breathing increasing. I was hammering away at her pussy from underneath as she began to shake again, it was then she let out a dirty stream of expletives and buried her head in my shoulder. I felt her pussy clamp tight around my cock as she cried out "fuck you horny bastard, I can't stop cumming". Her body started to relax, but continued to jerk as her orgasm subsided, "fuck you're wearing me out" she gasped, "I need a rest". "Not yet" I said I hadn't cum and my cock was so hard it was almost painful, I pushed her up and my stiff cock popped out of her swollen pussy. I got her onto her hands and knees she could barely kneel though and I had to hold on to her hips, I squatted on my legs guiding my cock into her from behind. My cock slid in 'till my balls slapped against her, she barely made a noise as I started fucking her again.

I knew I wouldn't last long, basically I was using her pussy for my fun, I wasn't making love or even fucking her I was just fucking to make myself cum. I fucked her as hard as I could her face pressed into the pillow, she couldn't have stopped me if she'd wanted too, I needed to cum. The noise of my balls slapping her filled the room and she struggled to stay upright as I fucked her pulling her onto my cock and forcing her head against the headboard, I erupted inside her again. I managed a few more strokes as several more squirts of cum filled her again, then collapsed beside her, she dropped onto her side and smiled at me. "Looks like you needed that", "I did" I replied.

We lay for a while sipping the cold drinks, I glanced at the clock and saw we'd been fucking for about 2 hours, I said "I'd better go, I need to get cleaned up before my wife gets home" and "I do and change the sheets, you cum so much, it's everywhere" laughed Jan.

I dressed and Jan slipped on her robe, "we must do this again soon" she said as I put my shoes on. I knew she meant it and I was already hooked on the sexy older woman, maybe I'll recount another encounter soon.

ayr / glasgow

By *ndecidedjMan  over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

More!

By *angtasticallyMan  over a year ago

Drogheda

I can tell you, after this I went home and scrubbed myself clean even washing my clothes. I was worried that my wife would notice something, I was also hoping she wouldn't want sex that day. I'd probably be able to do it but after the energetic session with Jan I hoped for a rest. I should say that my wife and I had a very active and varied sex life but fucking others wasn't something we'd discussed and I wasn't about to mention it to her.

By *litlicker77Man  over a year ago

Dirty old town

» Add a new message to this topic