FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Girlfriend going out alone

Girlfriend going out alone

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Would you let your wife or girlfriend go out alone knowing that she was going to end up fucking another guy? Katies going for drinks with a work colleague tomorrow night and shes going to fuck him afterwards then come home and tell me all about it!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aste of tenerifeMan  over a year ago

tenerife

Yes i would let my wife do it, She lets me.

Shame she has never taken me up on the offer, Would be so horny knowing what she was up to.

By *ones_BoothCouple  over a year ago

Solihull

"Would you let your wife or girlfriend go out alone knowing that she was going to end up fucking another guy? Katies going for drinks with a work colleague tomorrow night and shes going to fuck him afterwards then come home and tell me all about it!"

all the time, enjoy

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My gf has just gone out to do her cleaning job wat she dus in the mornings lol

She says it needs to be cleaned tonight and tomorow cus its filthy, its right next door to the pub too hmmmmmm x

Bump

We can thoroughly recommend this scenario...as long as your wife is safe and feels comfortable and at ease with the guy. Hotwife has done this on a few occasions with a guy we know. The result of this was some of the best sex we have ever had when she got home, she was totally empowered by the experience and ordered me to go down on her the minute she got in. Tasting her used pussy when she got home was incredible, then we fucked like teenagers till the early hours of the morning

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

amazing!!!!

» Add a new message to this topic