FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Becky

Becky

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ader7.5 OP   Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

Been dying to bang this minx see the moment I set eyes on her first day of high school .. I often see her at her workplace and saw her today . I just want to rip her clothes off and own her body she such a fucking Turn on anyone else have a person they are dying to fuck

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ayarMan  over a year ago

Wirral

"Been dying to bang this minx see the moment I set eyes on her first day of high school .. I often see her at her workplace and saw her today . I just want to rip her clothes off and own her body she such a fucking Turn on anyone else have a person they are dying to fuck "

There used to be a barmaid at a pub I used to drink at and I always thought she was lovely and I defo would

Never any real flirting or anything but we used to chat which just made me want her more..

Then low and behold she moved into a flat across the road from my house.. saw her often coming and going and within a very short time I’d got a friend request on fb and within weeks of that a short term relationship developed and she was everything I’d hoped. Man could she suck..

moved out now but was nice while it lasted

Cardiff

Lucky .......

By *ingleCheshireMMan  over a year ago

A R

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Been dying to bang this minx see the moment I set eyes on her first day of high school .. I often see her at her workplace and saw her today . I just want to rip her clothes off and own her body she such a fucking Turn on anyone else have a person they are dying to fuck "

Is she from Newport ?

By *ingleCheshireMMan  over a year ago

A R

We all have a Becki

By *aughtyJonny23Man  over a year ago

Corby/Kettering

The girl who worked behind the bar at a swingers club in Gloucester, she was fucking gorgeous.

By *ocketman20Man  over a year ago

Douglas

New girl at work. Mid 20’s, wavey dark hair, nice curves and a beautiful face. Wears a lot of short floaty skirts, and tops that cling to her tits.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We all have a Becki "

That’s true

Cardiff

Saw her again yesterday at her workplace fuck knows what she been doing but her ass looked somehow better ...bigger bouncier pert as fuck omg I want to fuck her so bad

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

"The girl who worked behind the bar at a swingers club in Gloucester, she was fucking gorgeous."

Where’s this bar. I’m from Gloucester

» Add a new message to this topic