FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > I want you

I want you

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

She was tall, blonde and slim. Most of the man fancied her and enjoyed her company. Neither of us made any moves for a couple of months. Then there was this party, lots of young people, dressed to impress. There was music, dancing as well; I invited her on the dancefloor and we flirted; her skirt was short and she had gorgeous legs. Her breasts were slight but I could see the teasing of a nipple now and then. I don’t think she was wearing a bra.

Then the slow music started and she nestled against me, I could smell her perfume, I wrapped her in my arms, I wanted to kiss her. Bu the second dance our cheeks were touching, our thighs were inside one another’s. Occasionally I felt her press against my hardened cock.

I couldn’t hold back any longer and I whispered in her ear with a certain strength of feeling ‘I want you’. She whispered back ‘I want you too’ and she took my hand and boldly led me off the dancefloor to go to her room..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow, keep going

By *otonfoxMan  over a year ago

Southampton

Great start please continue

Without a word, she led me up some stairs into her bedsit in the same building. The door closed and she fell into my arms. She apologised saying she didn’t like kissing with open mouth but that didn’t stop me kissing her neck, her cheek and her lips. She gripped my hips tightly with her hands and moaned at every kiss.

Soon I felt her hand on the front of my trousers, feeling my cock, feeling my balls, god we were so hungry. She dropped her knees and undid my trousers, letting them slide down to my ankles. I stepped out of them quickly as her hands were now on my boxers and she pulled them down in one quick movement. An instant later and her right hand was wrapped about my hard cock and she put the head against her lips. She looked up at me and slowly but very consciously, she lowered her mouth three or 4 inches onto my cock.

And to think we had wasted two months admiring one another but not doing anything! My God this was hot, she was hot.

She clearly loved sucking me and I let her go on and on. My 7 inches was rampant, my head was swollen and pre-cum was oozing out of me as she licked and sucked me. Her hand started masturbating me and before long I was so close to coming. I wanted it to last and pulled away but she refused, She growled again ‘I want you!’. She pulled me back with her hand and started taking me deeply, gagging now then swallowing all of my cock. I held her head in my hands and started fucking her mouth, I wanted to come and I didn’t want to stop. I thrust my cock in and out of her and I warned her I was about to come. She just moaned then said ‘Cum!’ and all of a sudden I was ejaculating hard in her throat, pulling her head onto my cock. She stayed there, longer than I expected, but suddenly pulled back with a gasp and then she looked up at me, opened her mouth and showed me that every drop of my thick white cum had been swallowed! What a blow job, what a start!

I had come in this beautiful girl’s mouth a mere 10 minutes after coming off the dancefloor, having told her that I wanted her. Now it was my turn to give to her.

I told her how fantastically arousing that BJ had been and she smiled brightly. I took her in my hands and gently undressed her until she was just standing in her knickers and bra. She was so slim, so sweet, so nubile. I kissed her smooth, smooth tummy. And then I undid the bra and looked up at her beautifully pointed, small breasts. Breasts befitting someone younger than her 25 years But with gorgeously pink long nipples and small aureole.

Then I looked down to her skimpy white knickers. I couldn’t resist lifting my finger and stroking it between the lips of her pussy showing through the knickers. She gasped and grasped my head. I did it again and again, each time she gasped. Then I placed a hand on her knickers, on each hip, and slowly, very slowly pulled them down to reveal the most delicious, tight, bare pussy I had ever seen. I leaned forward and kissed just above her clit hood , then I flipped my tongue across the little pearl and she collapsed onto me.

Carry on? Does it arouse you? Tell me…

By *icklowhornMan  over a year ago

Dublin &

Yes ! Keep going

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

More?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes definitely more

I lifted her, now naked, onto her bed and quickly threw off my clothes. I looked at her - blonde tresses framing her head, slim and pale-skinned, virginal. I knelt on the bed and she parted her thighs, invited by my gently encouraging hands. I now admired her sweet small mound, inner lips of moist pinkness leading to her hooded clit. I ran my tongue from end to end of her lips and she moaned loudly, shuddered and came. Her thighs clamped my head and her hands clenched the sheets. Wow! I had barely touched her and she came. And so it went on. As I licked, she came repeatedly, lightly, but oh so deliciously. Her lips opened, inviting ny tongue to slip deeper and so I pressed my face against her gorgeous pussy, sliding my tongue deeply.

Then I heard her say ‘fuck me, fuck me please’! So I knelt, pushed my rigid cock to the sweetest pussy I had ever tasted and firmly thrust into her. Then I felt the delicious wrapping of her wet pussy around my cock, the soft stretching of my thick cock in her prompted cries of pleasure…..

By *ardnreddyMan  over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

Good story

By *ilbert4450Man  over a year ago

paisley

[Removed by poster at 12/12/21 21:08:14]

I looked down on her slim figure, noting the pleasure on her face, the pertness of her nipples and then, looking down, thrusting my cock in and out of her smooth pussy, I really was stretching her lips.

She was so tight, so deliciously erotic. As I pushed her thighs back to her body she dropped her hand and started to quickly stroke her clitoris. I thrust harder, deeper and all of a sudden there she was, riding the most enormous orgasm that had her bucking and shaking for what seemed like minutes.

As she came out of the orgasm I started thrusting again very gently, then harder. I could feel my orgasm building and so I fucked her deeper, faster, encouraged by her passion and moans. Then I stopped, pulled out of her and turned her onto her knees. I looked down and admired her pussy and her ass. I grasped her hips and pushed my cock back into her juicy juicy pussy. I fucked her hard, lifting her off the bed, holding her golden hair in one hand and gripping her hip.

I took her, really took her and suddenly I was into my own orgasm, ejaculating deep, deep in her. I shall never forget it. We stayed crouched and joined for minutes, the after-shock from our orgasms running through our bodies. I pulled out of her, catching my cum in my hand, letting her taste it; then we curled up and fell asleep for little while…

Little did I know then what adventures we’d have…

From then on we spent as much time as possible. We were both so eager for one another and we both wanted to explore, to test our boundaries. One day, lying in bed together, she asked me about spanking, so I told her what I knew, from practice, from reading and viewing. She asked about being tied up, so again I told her all I knew. She implored me to tie her up and spank her, so I explained to her about safe words too. Ours was ‘red’. We agreed that that weekend I would tie her up we’d explore her spanking limits.

By *igBoobs37Woman  over a year ago

newport

More plz

By *hef2475Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

We decided to go somewhere neutral and I choose a lovely hotel which had an ensuite bathroom and furniture that we could use for bondage. I particularly wanted an upholstered foot bench at the end of the bed.

We unpacked and then bathed together in a bubble bath; the bath fitted both of us comfortably. Edith was model slim, light enough for me to lift easily. I loved carrying her while my cock was planted deep in her. Her nipples were hard on her small breasts; so inviting. I knelt over her in the bath and immediately felt her hand grasp my cock. I kissed her lips, biting gently; she stroked me till I was rigid. My hands teased her nipples, twisting and pinching them, making her gasp and jerk her body as the pain surprised her. ‘More!’ she said, so I obliged her. I moved my hand to her pussy, grasping her mound and squeezing it. I could feel her juices as I slipped my finger between her lips, watching her face contort in pleasure. I fingered her, stroking her G-spot, making her moan in ascending delight, but I stopped short or her orgasm. ‘Time to tie you and spank you, Edith…’. She looked apprehensive but got out of the bath and dried herself teasingly in front of me. ‘Go and lie on the foot stool, Edith…’. .

newport

More plz

I watched her admiringly as she dried her lithe body and I felt my cock harden as I started imagining her tied and spread on the bench. Her buttocks were pink already from the heat of the bath but would be pinker soon. She smiled at me and leaned to kiss me - ‘Hurry up’ she whispered and she headed into the bedroom.

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

Great story

I stood in the bath and let the water slip off me for a bit before towelling myself. My cock was protruding in a semi-aroused state. I rubbed it and felt the pleasure as I contemplated going to explore Edith’s spanking limits. I wound a towel round my waist and then entered the bedroom. The sight was wonderful, as Edith had laid herself over this bench and each of her limbs reached down beside the wooden leg at each corner of the furniture. Her buttocks were facing me, but as her thighs were spread, I could see the pink lusciousness of her pussy. I contemplated straddling the bench and taking her there and then but instead, I reached for the silk rope that I had brought with me and lashed her wrists and her ankles to the wooden legs. She was breathing heavily and asking me to be kind to her. She lay front down, of course, but her head was at the very end of the bench. I slipped off my towel, crouched and told her to suck my cock. I watched as she licked and sucked my cockhead as I carefully pushed into her open mouth; the feelings and the sight were thrilling and I was hard in a moment.

Then I pulled away to start some sensation play. I blindfolded her, much to her delight; I could sense her submission more and more and as the scene built up so she became quiet.

Without warning I stroked her pussy with one hand and she jumped and cried out in pleasure. The ties held firm even as her body jolted, so we were ready to begin….

newport

More plz

» Add a new message to this topic