FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The tent

The tent

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Never written like this before so please let me know if it's any good (or bad)

The tent

It had been a great night,  a few drinks, good food and the company of friends.  The air started to get a bit chillier and everyone begun to head of to bed,  my husband and I stripped off and got under the blankets with a bit of a wriggle,  this could only have led to one thing and before long we were kissing and running our hands over each other, it didn't take me long to get wet, he knows just how to get me there, a few strategically placed kisses on my neck leading down to my tits will do it every time .  He had just begun to ease his cock into me when I heard a zip,  fancy a beer?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Never written like this before so please let me know if it's any good (or bad)

The tent

It had been a great night,  a few drinks, good food and the company of friends.  The air started to get a bit chillier and everyone begun to head of to bed,  my husband and I stripped off and got under the blankets with a bit of a wriggle,  this could only have led to one thing and before long we were kissing and running our hands over each other, it didn't take me long to get wet, he knows just how to get me there, a few strategically placed kisses on my neck leading down to my tits will do it every time .  He had just begun to ease his cock into me when I heard a zip,  fancy a beer?"

Sounds good. I'd love to hear the second half

I'm sure it was fairly obvious what we were doing, good job he was a friend! Jack came in and made himself comfortable while we tried to cover ourselves, though I'm sure he caught a glimpse.  After a beer I said I was ready for sleep, we all settled down and before long jack was snoring,  I could feel roaming hands once again and thought why not? He's asleep.

The feel of a hot stiff cock on my leg made me instantly wet, he pushed it inside me slowly trying to be as quiet as we could, at the same time kissing my neck, I turned my head and could see the outline of jack leaning up on one elbow watching us . I thought about stopping for a second but it was so horny I couldn't .

Room for two? Jack asked, he joined us then kissing me and teasing my nipples while I was being fucked slowly. I could tell Paul was close to cumming, his cock was rock solid and begun to throb, he pulled away and said to jack give her what she wants, 

"I'm sure it was fairly obvious what we were doing, good job he was a friend! Jack came in and made himself comfortable while we tried to cover ourselves, though I'm sure he caught a glimpse.  After a beer I said I was ready for sleep, we all settled down and before long jack was snoring,  I could feel roaming hands once again and thought why not? He's asleep.

The feel of a hot stiff cock on my leg made me instantly wet, he pushed it inside me slowly trying to be as quiet as we could, at the same time kissing my neck, I turned my head and could see the outline of jack leaning up on one elbow watching us . I thought about stopping for a second but it was so horny I couldn't .

Room for two? Jack asked, he joined us then kissing me and teasing my nipples while I was being fucked slowly. I could tell Paul was close to cumming, his cock was rock solid and begun to throb, he pulled away and said to jack give her what she wants, "

Wow! That's quite a turn-on! Thank you

omg that's so sexy

Jack moved down my body licking as he went, I could feel his fingers putting pressure inside me, I was so wet knowing Paul was watching now, jack moved down and begun licking me , I could feel the orgasm building and just when I was about to cum all over his face, he  pulled me on top of him, I could feel his full length, it felt amazing.  Jack pulled my shoulders towards him and Paul pushed his cock into me as well, the feel of both cocks blew my mind and the pressure sent me over the edge, I came hard all over both of their cocks,  it was so wet and hot both of them must have cum as well.

But I suppose I'll never know for sure .

"Jack moved down my body licking as he went, I could feel his fingers putting pressure inside me, I was so wet knowing Paul was watching now, jack moved down and begun licking me , I could feel the orgasm building and just when I was about to cum all over his face, he  pulled me on top of him, I could feel his full length, it felt amazing.  Jack pulled my shoulders towards him and Paul pushed his cock into me as well, the feel of both cocks blew my mind and the pressure sent me over the edge, I came hard all over both of their cocks,  it was so wet and hot both of them must have cum as well.

But I suppose I'll never know for sure ."

I really enjoyed reading this. The way you told it made the story sound very realistic. For a first attempt, that was superb

reading in bed - and i have my own tent now ! x

By *stwotooCouple  over a year ago

Douglas

hot hot hot, good read

Did you do it again another time xx

Thanks for all of the comments, really appreciated x

Mmm nice story, very horny. Does it have a part 2?

» Add a new message to this topic