FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Dressed and Daring

Dressed and Daring

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ndreacdxxxx OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Derby

Premier inn walk/Pulse & Cocktails

I did my first walk out of premier inn before lockdown, oh my goodness I was so nervous you can only imagine if you’ve done it, i had changed in my room, done my make up the best in ever could, black stockings, 8 strap suspenders, French satin knickers, 2 pairs to keep my bulge from straining, bra, blouse, leather mini skirt, knee length leather boots, bobbed brunette wig and my big red coat, here goes as I stepped out the room, I wasn’t going to take lift in case it got stuck so it was the stairs, no one about which was a relief, now past reception I pretended to be on my phone so had it to my ear to try and hide my face as I walked past reception, I think the lady on reception could hear my heart beating through my blouse and jacket though.

I got to my car and was so relieved but I then realised I had to go back at some stage, oh my goodness how will I cope with that, it was early evening so thought I will go for a drive, I had on knee length boots so easy enough to drive in, I drove for about 5 miles but didn’t know where to as was so nervous, I pulled in a lay-by and tried to compose myself, I put on interior light and had a look at myself and I must admit I felt I looked okay, my mid thigh leather mini skirt was not showing my stockings, my make up looked good, I wanted more excitement but not to public, maybe a service station but don’t think I was brave enough, maybe a multi story car park so as I could get out and have a walk around as I had my big red coat as well to hide my leather skirt if needed, but how do you google that, so I put in google adult shop, wow 12mins away called Pulse and Cocktails A38, not heard of it but wasn’t too faraway so worth a look.

Driving there although it was dark was still very exciting, then sure enough here it was on side of dual carriageway next to a garage, I pulled in semi lit car park and only 1 car here but it said open 10-10pm, I so wanted to go in but I couldn’t, I got out walked around towards entrance but then noticed camera and I bottled it, I wanted to go in but couldn’t get up the courage, I was thinking what if they reported me, what if they laughed at me and many other scenarios, anyway another car pulled in as I was thinking about this, it had an older male in it, go on I said what’s the worse, so I stepped out as sexily as I could, locked my car out my bag over my shoulder and headed for the entrance, my goodness my heart was beating out my chest, I got to door and as I opened it it made a quite a large noise obviously telling the owner someone had walked in, bloody great felt like a fanfare, as I walked in the sales lady just smiled and carried on, phew now what, I looked around and there were some lovely costumes, toys, lingerie, dvds etc, where do I start as it felt like I was being watched, no sooner had a istore by the lingerie the noise went off again, it was the male occupant from the car, I continued trying to go unnoticed, but it felt like the man (late 50’s) was watching me, I though what if he’s an undercover cop, then I thought why would he be, but this was my paranoia, I walked from the lingerie over to the dvd section, he followed about 8/10 steps away, okay I thought I’ll show him or scare him and went to transvestite section, I picked up one anyone I wasn’t too concerned as I was watching him, I put it back and moved to next section, he went and stood where I was and picked up same dvd, it was a transvestite with 3 men, I was now very excited but scared, the assistant came over and asked if I needed anything, I smiled and quietly as I could said no I’m okay thank you, now I thought I would really show him and I was getting braver, so I walked over to the toys section, oh my goodness he was making it a bit obvious as he followed again, he was now in same section and only 3/4 yards away, I glanced at him and he smiled, I looked back at toys and right in front of me was a huge dildo very real like, do I pick it up, so I did and looked at my friend, I was now very nervous but excited so I panicked and made my way out of store, the Assisant was by the door and turned to me and said “nothing take your fancy” with a huge smile, I stammered no thank you, she said “we have a changing room out back if you did want to try something” I said thank you but no I’m okay I think, I couldn’t get to my car quick enough, I sat in quickly and I was shattered and so scared, what did the Assisant mean, what was she implying, was she going to report me? With that the male left as well as he walked to car he kept looking at me, I felt I needed to get back as I was now out of my comfort zone now, my worry was what if he follows, do I want him to follow me, maybe some secluded lay-by, no I must stop thinking this I said, I started the car and pulled off, he did follow, as I waiting for a gap in trafffic, I waited so as he couldn’t pull out straight after me so I could lose him, I managed to do this and got off main road as I saw him go by, phew oh my goodness I was shaking, but also felt a bit disappointed

I got back to premier inn and was flat because I hadn’t taken advantage of the situation , so all this dressing up and doing make up and wig was for nothing, but then I started to get nervous as I needed to get to my room, here goes as I walked to reception entrance 2 men from adjoining pub came out and headed towards the reception entrance as well, so I stopped in my tracks and turned round pretending to be on my phone, oh my goodness what do I do, then one of them said something, so I turned around, he was holding the door open for me and gestured for me to go first, I put my hand up and held phone and said I’m ok thanks (in my best quiet female persona) agh come on love especially as your so sexy he said, oh my goodness I smiled and turned away pretending to be on phone.

He went on in so I waited as was worried they might be talking to receptionist so I checked they had gone through reception and said to myself come on you have to go in, I must be honest I was extremely flattered by what this man had said, I went through first reception door, I had my phone in my hand just in case, but they had gone and the lady on the desk was not looking, not till door went shut and she spun round and looked straight at me, well actually she just slowly looked around at the door shutting but it felt 10 times worse trust me, good evening she said, hi I replied as best as I could, she then said your looking very lovely tonight my dear, agh thank you I said, enjoy and goodnight she said, wow and what did she mean by that, as I went through doors to lift were the 2 men still there, no they had gone what a relief, well sort of I thought

I decided I would take stairs as I just knew lifts would fail and I would get trapped, highly unlikely but I didn’t want to take the chance, so I took the 2 flights of stairs and by now I was extremely confident and wouldn’t mind my gentlemen holding the door open for me now, but nope no one around and I made my way to room as slowly as I could and opened my door, oh how I wanted some more excitement but I was now in the safety of my own room, I was still all dressed up and feeling so sexy ??

But surely enough for one night x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rent100Man  over a year ago

Warwick

Amazing how that firsts taste of freedom draws you in on that first little trip out, especially once you’re out of the car and walking about feeling the air on your legs and thighs and you start to sense the slightest breeze under the hem of your minidress or short miniskirt . The thrill and trepidation all at the same time when people look at you and talk to you and you wonder to yourself ‘do they know’ Please continue tell more

By *ussetlickerMan  over a year ago

Nuneaton

Love to hear more.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story

By *evandrewsTV/TS  over a year ago

Ferndown

I've been in situations like that, and I have some idea of how you felt!

Love Bev xx

By *ack Seat LoverTV/TS  over a year ago

South East

Great account - love it. Well written x

By *eterpervisMan  over a year ago

somewhere nice

So many opportunities… love to hear what happens next.

By *arahtv2TV/TS  over a year ago

Weymouth

I went for an evening walk around a local town recently. Red mini skirt, black opaque hold ups, ankle boots, thick black coat and scarf as cold. A guy stopped me not far from the local gay bar and asked for directions. Obviously co-incidental as he went in the direction I gave him rather than continue following me.

By *eglover62TV/TS  over a year ago

Ayr

Sounds like there must be a second chapter to this.

I certainly hope that there is

By *eterpervisMan  over a year ago

somewhere nice

"I went for an evening walk around a local town recently. Red mini skirt, black opaque hold ups, ankle boots, thick black coat and scarf as cold. A guy stopped me not far from the local gay bar and asked for directions. Obviously co-incidental as he went in the direction I gave him rather than continue following me."

Surely he was wanting you to say, well I’m heading there myself, come along with me..

I once had a meeting with a bbc at the Travelodge I was staying at. As you cannot access any of the rooms without a keycard I had to meet him in the lift lobby. As we had previously discussed I had my sl@ve collar and lead on. He then made me crawl on hands and knees all the way to my room. Sadly that was the best part of the evening. In the bedroom he was more talk than action lol.

By *N72TV/TS  over a year ago

Cork

Great story, what a thrill it is!

By *na WintersTV/TS  over a year ago

woodford halse

Oh how I'd love to do something like this.

But idk of any adult stores local, and don't drive

I booked into a Hotel one night, got my black Lacey thong, suspenders, black fishnets and put a nice red Lacy bra on underneath my regular clothes.

You could see under my white T-shirt I had a bra on, so wearing a jacket went to the pub next door, had a drink sat at the bar I then decided to take my jacket off to see if anybody would notice.

Shitting myself the barstaff looked and noticed smiling and prodding the other staff.

I had another drink just smiling at them, I finished that and went back to my hotel room next door.

Had a drink from the fridge in the room and thought f k it.

So I took off my trousers and T- shirt and put on a long tight black dress and put a bit more padding in the bra so it looked like I had tits.

Black knee leather boots and went out to the bar at reception in the hotel

Ordered a drink and the guys face was a picture , I sat there chatting to him while a good few people were coming past me into the hotel.

Really was the most nervous I have been for a long time.

Went back to the room later had a wank and left the door ajar in case anybody wanted to come in.

Next morning I went to reception to sign out and the lady just smiled and asked if I enjoyed my night.

I’ve not been back since,

By *everlyandersonTV/TS  over a year ago

newcastle

Wow well done xx

By *oxy4youTV/TS  over a year ago

Henfield

By *ariap0TV/TS  over a year ago

birmingham

Love the story, Yes it's all very exciting as soon as you step out of the car or room trying to compose yourself on the journey ahead x

Warwick

"Love the story, Yes it's all very exciting as soon as you step out of the car or room trying to compose yourself on the journey ahead x"

Absolutely is girl. As soon as I stop I have to open the door, a quick recheck of makeup, hair, dress or skirt, off with the flats, on with the heels and get out of car before I lose my nerve and change my mind It’s such a scary liberating rush to the whole system.

newcastle

I loved my drive out dressed up it was fantastic x

Warwick

"I loved my drive out dressed up it was fantastic x"

mmmmmm, good for you hun, exhilarating

newcastle

Yes I can't wait to do it again x

By *ingeriefetish69TV/TS  over a year ago

North East

I normally play dressed up in the bedroom, but decided to go out one evening. I had to wear an above the knee pencil skirt instead of my usual slutty little mini skirt so that the tops of my stockings and suspender straps didn't show, and flat Chelsea boots rather than high boots with big heels - which would have made me 6ft 4" tall and I didn't want to look too obvious. A camisole under my lacy top so that I wasn't flashing my bra, and a big coat as well..

Getting out of the house without the neighbours seeing was... interesting... and then I drove to the coast, parked in a quiet car park, and walked along the sea front, my heart pounding. On the way back, I gathered up my courage and walked into Costa to order a takeaway coffee.

On subsequent trips I've sat in cafes, done other shopping, but still haven't crossed the threshold of a bar. Since Newcastle has a big LGBT scene, that seems ridiculous, but many straight people go to those bars, and I'm worried I might run into someone I know.

I suppose sometime I'll have to do the Leeds thing, stay in a hotel and can then go out where no one knows me, assuming the other half starts traveling again with her job - bloody lockdown...

By *harlotteBrooke9TV/TS  over a year ago

Warwickshire

I absolutely love going out dressed. So far ventured out to Costa and sat had a drink, cinema, shopping centres and supermarkets. Love the thrill, love being risqué with the outfit but all about trying wear different styles for me. I’m very fortune with my slim figure I can get away with it generally, just the voice that’s always a hard one to mask.

Main thing I’ve learnt for anyone who wants to go out fully dressed…remember women come in all shapes and sizes and so if you have a strong jawline, large nose or anything else, work with it and soften where needed but embrace your figure. X

Warwick

Sound advice hun, it’s true.

I'm at that just going out stage and the excitement is addictive.

I went to a meet dressed for the first time, parked in the pub carpark as requested, but a couple came out for a cigarette and I couldn't get out of the car without showing my stocking tops, and probably knickers, waited for them to finish their fags, but they stayed outside, so had to flash them to get out of my car.

So nervous, but loved every minute

By *ressed4fun03TV/TS  over a year ago

Midlands

My problem is I dress way too slutty lol x

By *ingeriefetish69TV/TS  over a year ago

North East

Me too - skirt is too short and tight, flashing everything, and I really get off on showing as much of my bra as possible. This gets me excited and my erection shows under my skirt... even if I wear a cage there will be a stain as I'll sissygasm - no wonder I hardly come out of the bedroom.

Dont worry about the voice... I speak as I do normally.. Take control of the situation and watch their faces as confusion takes a grip as they do a double take...

Whilst on a train today a guy asked me if he was on the correct train... I spoke a I do normally to him... People in their seats looked up at me doing a double take...

But 1. I did not care

2..the guy stared and smiled at me as I passed his seat as I made my way to the train exit door.

I am who I am

As much as

They are who they are.

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

"Premier inn walk/Pulse & Cocktails

I did my first walk out of premier inn before lockdown, oh my goodness I was so nervous you can only imagine if you’ve done it, i had changed in my room, done my make up the best in ever could, black stockings, 8 strap suspenders, French satin knickers, 2 pairs to keep my bulge from straining, bra, blouse, leather mini skirt, knee length leather boots, bobbed brunette wig and my big red coat, here goes as I stepped out the room, I wasn’t going to take lift in case it got stuck so it was the stairs, no one about which was a relief, now past reception I pretended to be on my phone so had it to my ear to try and hide my face as I walked past reception, I think the lady on reception could hear my heart beating through my blouse and jacket though.

I got to my car and was so relieved but I then realised I had to go back at some stage, oh my goodness how will I cope with that, it was early evening so thought I will go for a drive, I had on knee length boots so easy enough to drive in, I drove for about 5 miles but didn’t know where to as was so nervous, I pulled in a lay-by and tried to compose myself, I put on interior light and had a look at myself and I must admit I felt I looked okay, my mid thigh leather mini skirt was not showing my stockings, my make up looked good, I wanted more excitement but not to public, maybe a service station but don’t think I was brave enough, maybe a multi story car park so as I could get out and have a walk around as I had my big red coat as well to hide my leather skirt if needed, but how do you google that, so I put in google adult shop, wow 12mins away called Pulse and Cocktails A38, not heard of it but wasn’t too faraway so worth a look.

Driving there although it was dark was still very exciting, then sure enough here it was on side of dual carriageway next to a garage, I pulled in semi lit car park and only 1 car here but it said open 10-10pm, I so wanted to go in but I couldn’t, I got out walked around towards entrance but then noticed camera and I bottled it, I wanted to go in but couldn’t get up the courage, I was thinking what if they reported me, what if they laughed at me and many other scenarios, anyway another car pulled in as I was thinking about this, it had an older male in it, go on I said what’s the worse, so I stepped out as sexily as I could, locked my car out my bag over my shoulder and headed for the entrance, my goodness my heart was beating out my chest, I got to door and as I opened it it made a quite a large noise obviously telling the owner someone had walked in, bloody great felt like a fanfare, as I walked in the sales lady just smiled and carried on, phew now what, I looked around and there were some lovely costumes, toys, lingerie, dvds etc, where do I start as it felt like I was being watched, no sooner had a istore by the lingerie the noise went off again, it was the male occupant from the car, I continued trying to go unnoticed, but it felt like the man (late 50’s) was watching me, I though what if he’s an undercover cop, then I thought why would he be, but this was my paranoia, I walked from the lingerie over to the dvd section, he followed about 8/10 steps away, okay I thought I’ll show him or scare him and went to transvestite section, I picked up one anyone I wasn’t too concerned as I was watching him, I put it back and moved to next section, he went and stood where I was and picked up same dvd, it was a transvestite with 3 men, I was now very excited but scared, the assistant came over and asked if I needed anything, I smiled and quietly as I could said no I’m okay thank you, now I thought I would really show him and I was getting braver, so I walked over to the toys section, oh my goodness he was making it a bit obvious as he followed again, he was now in same section and only 3/4 yards away, I glanced at him and he smiled, I looked back at toys and right in front of me was a huge dildo very real like, do I pick it up, so I did and looked at my friend, I was now very nervous but excited so I panicked and made my way out of store, the Assisant was by the door and turned to me and said “nothing take your fancy” with a huge smile, I stammered no thank you, she said “we have a changing room out back if you did want to try something” I said thank you but no I’m okay I think, I couldn’t get to my car quick enough, I sat in quickly and I was shattered and so scared, what did the Assisant mean, what was she implying, was she going to report me? With that the male left as well as he walked to car he kept looking at me, I felt I needed to get back as I was now out of my comfort zone now, my worry was what if he follows, do I want him to follow me, maybe some secluded lay-by, no I must stop thinking this I said, I started the car and pulled off, he did follow, as I waiting for a gap in trafffic, I waited so as he couldn’t pull out straight after me so I could lose him, I managed to do this and got off main road as I saw him go by, phew oh my goodness I was shaking, but also felt a bit disappointed

I got back to premier inn and was flat because I hadn’t taken advantage of the situation , so all this dressing up and doing make up and wig was for nothing, but then I started to get nervous as I needed to get to my room, here goes as I walked to reception entrance 2 men from adjoining pub came out and headed towards the reception entrance as well, so I stopped in my tracks and turned round pretending to be on my phone, oh my goodness what do I do, then one of them said something, so I turned around, he was holding the door open for me and gestured for me to go first, I put my hand up and held phone and said I’m ok thanks (in my best quiet female persona) agh come on love especially as your so sexy he said, oh my goodness I smiled and turned away pretending to be on phone.

He went on in so I waited as was worried they might be talking to receptionist so I checked they had gone through reception and said to myself come on you have to go in, I must be honest I was extremely flattered by what this man had said, I went through first reception door, I had my phone in my hand just in case, but they had gone and the lady on the desk was not looking, not till door went shut and she spun round and looked straight at me, well actually she just slowly looked around at the door shutting but it felt 10 times worse trust me, good evening she said, hi I replied as best as I could, she then said your looking very lovely tonight my dear, agh thank you I said, enjoy and goodnight she said, wow and what did she mean by that, as I went through doors to lift were the 2 men still there, no they had gone what a relief, well sort of I thought

I decided I would take stairs as I just knew lifts would fail and I would get trapped, highly unlikely but I didn’t want to take the chance, so I took the 2 flights of stairs and by now I was extremely confident and wouldn’t mind my gentlemen holding the door open for me now, but nope no one around and I made my way to room as slowly as I could and opened my door, oh how I wanted some more excitement but I was now in the safety of my own room, I was still all dressed up and feeling so sexy ??

"

Good for you.

New Year’s Eve I m thinking of going out in fancy dress, Rocky horror picture show,

Really I’ll be going out in my fishnets, stockings, thong, basque and knee high boots that I use during the year ??????

Everyone else will think it’s just a New Year’s Eve dress up,

Anybody else doing the same ?

Warwick

"New Year’s Eve I m thinking of going out in fancy dress, Rocky horror picture show,

Really I’ll be going out in my fishnets, stockings, thong, basque and knee high boots that I use during the year ??????

Everyone else will think it’s just a New Year’s Eve dress up,

Anybody else doing the same ?"

Mmmmmm…… that sounds soooo much fun and good idea girl, you’re right, it would be a good way to introduce yourself and blend in if you’re nervous about that first time out

By *aughtyNikki100TV/TS  over a year ago

Doncaster

I love doing it, and getting slightly braver every time. Not done a pub on my own, but gone to a couple of meets dressed. Such a turn on and the butterflies are amazing x

I loved Andrea’s story - thank you.

We’ve all been there and girls like us remember how difficult it is to build up confidence and be seen.

Derby

Thank you all for your lovely replies, pls post any new adventures when one has dressed and be daring outdoors xx

I’m hoping to be travelling back from Devon this Thursday evening all the way back via Bridgewater, Bristol and Bham, I’m going to have to stop off and change out of my suit into stockings, suspenders, French satin knickers (2pairs) camisole or corset, blouse , leather skirt, leather black knee boots and may as well go full enfemme with wig and full make up

Exciting thinking about it, I know it will be dark so no truckers will get a good view or van drivers, so may have to stop off for a stroll xx

Warwick

That will be so exhilarating for you. I love driving when I’m all dressed up. Doesn’t take long before the hem of my minidress or miniskirts ride up my thighs but not surprising really suppose as they are all quiet short I’m such a tart at times but I don’t seem able to stop myself doing it for some reason or other

Doncaster

I’ve just been Tesco with a pink bra on, tiny white see through panties and red stockings and suspenders under my jeans and jumper. I had soft shoes on so you can plainly see the red stockings on my feet and I spent all the time wondering if people could notice the bra straps under my jumper. So exhilarating

Warwick

"I’ve just been Tesco with a pink bra on, tiny white see through panties and red stockings and suspenders under my jeans and jumper. I had soft shoes on so you can plainly see the red stockings on my feet and I spent all the time wondering if people could notice the bra straps under my jumper. So exhilarating "

Such a naughty girl babes. Enjoy xxx

My closest female friend, the only other person who knows I dress has decided that this year she is going to take me out to a bar in Lincoln fully dressed for the first time, she will do my make up etc. she said I need to take that step and see how it goes !!

Absolutely terrified by the idea but also very excited too

Doncaster

"My closest female friend, the only other person who knows I dress has decided that this year she is going to take me out to a bar in Lincoln fully dressed for the first time, she will do my make up etc. she said I need to take that step and see how it goes !!

Absolutely terrified by the idea but also very excited too "

You lucky girl. I dream of having a female friend that would do that for me x

By *rankiewhoreTV/TS  over a year ago

batley

I met a dom and said were going for a drive. I was dressed as a slut. Took me to morrisons first and had me pick things off bottom shelf. Then to a pub just for 1 drink wher he had me bend over at the bar so my stockings and panties showed to others. Loved it.

By *vanabeusedTV/TS  over a year ago

somewhere

Love being dressed outdoors . Love a hotel dress up too but never had guts to go to bar for a drink x

Derby

Ooh you lucky lucky girl x

Derby

Hi, you so need to tell more pls, this is so daring and sexy

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Love this story, first adventures out are always so scary and exciting at the same time. I travel lots with work and it's now become the norm for me to check in, shower and change spending the rest of the evening enfem. I've had some wonderful adventures meeting guys and couples in the bar and restaurant, some just social and others progressing back to the hotel room

[Removed by poster at 26/01/22 00:50:12]

If your dressing as a male wear tights not socks...

Let others see your female side...

On Sunday I left the UK for France for a weeks work, checked in at Euro tunnel in male mode went through passport control then changed in the toilets, went back to car and put on wig and makeup. Drove on to train and all the way to hotel in female mode stopping at a few rest stops enroute.

Trying to decide if I do the same on the way home later in the week but go through passport control as well.

Derby

Ooh wow, that would be really daring, your make up is so Devine and convincing xx

Andrea that story is wonderful. I would love to see you about and about, dressed all beautiful and sexy x

Derby

Thank you LH xx

You never know x

By *dressagainTV/TS  over a year ago

perth

Told so very well, this is exactly how it is for all of us on this journey (at first)

x

So today I left my hotel in France fully dressed as Lucy and drove the 5 hours to Calais and decided to check in to the tunnel without changing and then through French and UK passport control, it was a little nerving handing over my passport and waiting for questions and stares. In reality there were no questions other than where had I been etc there were some looks as they tried to make sure I was the person in the picture. There were no issues at either passport desk and I will be going through enfemme again both French and UK staff were wonderful

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

That brilliant

Warwick

Amazing girl, well done and so brave xxx

Sounds brilliant escaping to be yourself dressed, then brave to come back.

Love your pics, especially the french manicure x

Thourghly enjoyed this

"Premier inn walk/Pulse & Cocktails

"

Derby

I’m travelling next week to stay overnight away with work, can’t wait xx

Just wonder how brave I will feel xx

By *eanne VegasTV/TS  over a year ago

tameside

Hope your feeling brave and have fun . Leanne x

Derby

Only a few days till I can drive and dress and stay overnight in London hotel ??

Warwick

enjoy it girl xxx. So wish I could be there to meet you, you look gorgeous. Take care darling xxx

"Only a few days till I can drive and dress and stay overnight in London hotel ?? "

Go for it Andrea, you’ll smash it xxx

By *odietvTV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Well done girls

It is exciting xxx

Derby

Ooh just found out I have to stay away near the last premier inn from this story over next 6 weeks, I can’t what and plenty of time to plan

So excited but so nervous, will I be as brave again, will the adult shop still be there as it was a while ago now xx

By *hantelle-La-SlutTV/TS  over a year ago

South Birmingham

"Ooh just found out I have to stay away near the last premier inn from this story over next 6 weeks, I can’t what and plenty of time to plan

So excited but so nervous, will I be as brave again, will the adult shop still be there as it was a while ago now xx"

The more you do it theore confident you get at it. Also there is nothing wrong or illegal with dressing in public so no idea why the paranoia of the police. I go to porn cinema and dust shop dressed often and its great to walk dressed on the street. People really don't care. Even if they just have a look they soon forget it.

I was staying in a hotel in Ellesmere Port, feeling brave I walked out and in dressed.

Got to my room and the card wouldn't work.

Had to go to reception to get it sorted.

Warwick

Oh No sweetie! Bet you found that experience made you a bit nervous but at the same time ‘exhilarating’ and ‘empowering’ all at the same time xxx Tia

Derby

Beautiful sunshine day, perfect for this evenings drive, so going to be daring as it will be around 4pm, but I will find somewhere nearBham to change (layby possibly) out of suit mode into my stockings, 8 strap suspenders, French knickers, camisole, naughty leather mini skirt as only 4pm, then knees length leather boots, blouse, full make up and wig

I’m expecting roads to be busy as drive up North, so a few van drivers or truckers should get a glance or glimpse xx

Dressed and daring xx

Warwick

Good girl. I did that Oct last year. Was wonderful, hehe. Got lots of interesting glances and a few staring sessions at places I stopped to pretend getting something out of the car as I lifted the tailgate and leaned in I was nervous but also on a high of horniness as my short miniskirt rose up as I leaned in and stretched forward Felt so girly and daring, xxx, Tia

Think I’m hooked on it now, lol. I keep finding excuses to do it whenever can since then. Is that so naughty of me?

newcastle

I'd love to walk passed my mates house dressed up

By *athytvsubTV/TS  over a year ago

Bulwell, Nottingham

[Removed by poster at 10/04/23 09:53:12]

By *hannonTSTV/TS  over a year ago

cork suburbs

Such a great story, nothing beats the thrills of going out all dolled up

Great story

By *eagleMan  over a year ago

Holywood

I once had a date with a T.V. We went to a local bar/ restaurant for a meal.

The male bouncers said “Good evening Sir, Good evening Madam.” However, as we walked through to our table, two girls at a nearby table looked, nudged each other and stared at my date.

She commented to me that men didn’t notice but women knew right off the she was a trannie.

She said that that was a general rule.

At the end of the evening she kissed me on the cheek before getting into her car and driving off.

A missed opportunity, methinks….

Johnoxo

By *ndreacdxxxx OP   TV/TS 46 weeks ago

Derby

"Beautiful sunshine day, perfect for this evenings drive, so going to be daring as it will be around 4pm, but I will find somewhere nearBham to change (layby possibly) out of suit mode into my stockings, 8 strap suspenders, French knickers, camisole, naughty leather mini skirt as only 4pm, then knees length leather boots, blouse, full make up and wig

I’m expecting roads to be busy as drive up North, so a few van drivers or truckers should get a glance or glimpse xx

Dressed and daring xx"

Oh my goodness this was such a lovely journey, I dressed at a services on M42, it was busy so had to be careful as it was a bank holiday weekend, but parked far away from everyone

The make up was tough as it was so warm, but I’d managed to strip off lower half first and put my stockings, 8 strap suspenders very fiddly, 2 pairs of panties, knee leather boots and leather mini skirt, I was going daring as bank holiday, then quickly put bra and blouse on followed by wig, I had a feeling I was being watched by a chap in a car 6 spaces away, but by now I didn’t care, brushed hair out and done make up

Checked out journey on maps and the M6 was delayed so I thought I could get off at NEC and Airport junction and took A roads plus I needed a wee and couldn’t go into services like this

This is where it got interesting………

By *hantelle-La-SlutTV/TS 46 weeks ago

South Birmingham

What happened next then?

By (user no longer on site) 46 weeks ago

More please

By (user no longer on site) 46 weeks ago

"Only a few days till I can drive and dress and stay overnight in London hotel ?? "

Love reading of your adventures xx

The adult store sounded fantastic

I bet the guy would have jumped on you given the chance

The store assistant may have helped

Good luck xx

By *av184Man 46 weeks ago

newport

I’d love to go out dressed would be such a thrill

But I don’t do make up/ have a wig

Have worn a dress/ heels outside in the dark just 20 ft from house very nervous but a thrill

Have worn panties/ bra under jeans etc lots

Would love to walk thru town fully dressed not a care in the world

By *ndreacdxxxx OP   TV/TS 15 weeks ago

Derby

Oh it was so surreal

So fully dressed enfemme on a beautiful bank holiday, I had in tanned stockings so the sunshine glared on them, the changeover was special, but I parked up near NEC services and was definitely bring watched by a vehicle 3 cars behind, so I moved to another layby, he never followed or so I thought ……..

By *akbearMan 15 weeks ago

Newbury

Intriguing

By *teve1867Man 15 weeks ago

wirral

By *hantelle-La-SlutTV/TS 14 weeks ago

South Birmingham

"Intriguing "

I am still waiting to hear what happend 30+ weeks ago.

think you will be waiting a while too

By *ingeriecdABCTV/TS 14 weeks ago

catterick

I’ve been in the pulse and cocktail shops on the A1 many times fully dressed with other men and couples in the shop at the same time , the staff are ever so friendly and helpful , I always buy My amil nitrate(your not allowed to use the word they call it ) from them along with other items and as I said they are very helpful, the last time I was there the lady helped me decide what butt Plug I should use after telling her what I was using, obviously I’ve gone up a size lol

By *eathersarahTV/TS 11 weeks ago

warrington

Mmmmmmmm so sexy

By *icki222TV/TS 11 weeks ago

Lincoln

Oh wonderful Andrea. I've loved this story from the start. I've been out dressed in Leeds and Manchester but won't do so where I live.

By (user no longer on site) 11 weeks ago

We need more Babe.

Steph xx

By *tevieCDMan 11 weeks ago

fareham

Amazing, I have only managed to go out “dressed” a couple of times for a drive at night and managed to park and go for a short walk, I found it exhilarating, I am still not overly confident but I am looking forward to doing this again.

By *ndreacdxxxx OP   TV/TS 10 weeks ago

Derby

[Removed by poster at 25/02/24 01:40:29]

Derby

"Oh it was so surreal

So fully dressed enfemme on a beautiful bank holiday, I had in tanned stockings so the sunshine glared on them, the changeover was special, but I parked up near NEC services and was definitely bring watched by a vehicle 3 cars behind, so I moved to another layby, he never followed or so I thought …….."

Hi, so sorry not updated this experience, I will try and finish it off xx

By *asterofmaidsMan 10 weeks ago

Telford

Dressed tonight went for a drive very disappointing

By *en30216Man 10 weeks ago

york

By *ozart200Man 10 weeks ago

Manchester

Love wearing fully fashioned nylons

Derby

"Beautiful sunshine day, perfect for this evenings drive, so going to be daring as it will be around 4pm, but I will find somewhere nearBham to change (layby possibly) out of suit mode into my stockings, 8 strap suspenders, French knickers, camisole, naughty leather mini skirt as only 4pm, then knees length leather boots, blouse, full make up and wig

Dressed and daring xx

Oh my goodness this was such a lovely journey, I dressed at a services on M42, it was busy so had to be careful as it was a bank holiday weekend, but parked far away from everyone

The make up was tough as it was so warm, but I’d managed to strip off lower half first and put my stockings, 8 strap suspenders very fiddly, 2 pairs of panties, knee leather boots and leather mini skirt, I was going daring as bank holiday, then quickly put bra and blouse on followed by wig, I had a feeling I was being watched by a chap in a car 6 spaces away, but by now I didn’t care, brushed hair out and done make up

Checked out journey on maps and the M6 was delayed so I thought I could get off at NEC and Airport junction and took A roads plus I needed a wee and couldn’t go into services like this

This is where it got interesting………"

Oh it was so surreal

So fully dressed enfemme on a beautiful bank holiday, I had on my shiny tanned stockings so the sunshine glared on them even more so, the changeover was special as you know but I was now parked up near NEC as sat nav said to get off and go towards Coventry A45 and join M6, I so needed a wee but it was around 4pm and very daylight and sunny

I thought there would be a discreet layby soon, so I saw one up ahead with a gate, trouble was it was quite busy, I pulled behind a campervan and I front of 2 cars

I thought they’ll move on and I can go for a wee, but there was a chap in car behind, someone in campervan in front but sat in back, but couldn’t make them out as a curtain was only partially see through plus there was a chap on his phone walking in layby

He had walked up and down twice and lingered when he was by my passenger door, I then wondered coukd he see my panties/ lingerie on my passenger seat, the chap in campervan was definitely not leaving as he looked to be sat further back in his van now, the chap behind hadn’t moved, I thought I can’t get out yet not the way I’m dressed

The car behind pulled off so I thought only 1 to go as I wasn’t worried about campervan man, walking chap was by campervan and kept looking at me, I’m sure he tried to smile, he had a nice view of my short leather mini skirt and tanned legs when he walked by, but no stockings on show as it’s not too tarty of a skirt, he was a big chap and overweight

Campervan man was looking and it looked like he had taken his shirt off now

I thought no one is moving so I may as well try another layby as I was getting desperate

I pulled off and it wasn’t long after another roundabout a bigger laybyand only a truck parked up, so I pulled in behind him, the layby had some trees up a small bank I thought I could shelter behind for a squat wee but it was up a bit of bank but my knee length black boots didn’t have too high a heel

I was being hesitant, but I needed to go, so I said go on girl, cars truckers were going by they might see me go up bank but as long as I didn’t slip, hopefully no one will see, so I got out and went round front of my car, it was still quiet so I went for it and walked steadily up the bank to the first tree as I did a car pulled in behind me, shite shite hope they haven’t seen me, the trucker was quiet so that was okay, I couldn’t see the car properly, so I hitched my skirt up and squatted down pulling my pink French satin knickers down to my knees, ooh what a nice relief, whilst I was squatting the car driver low and behold walked past the front of my car, shit it was only the chap from the layby before on the one who was on his phone ………

By *ocky 1Man 10 weeks ago

Warrington

Looking forward to reading what happened next

» Add a new message to this topic