FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The first meeting

The first meeting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *astardlydick OP   Man  over a year ago

Southampton

This is my first venture into the forums, so please be gentle

The week at work had been a long one, and I was totally ready to go home and just relax for the weekend. My friend Dan kept on at me to go for one beer though, so we went to the pub across the road and ordered a couple of pints.

Sat there chatting about weekend plans, when suddenly a lady with dark hair comes over and says hi to Dan - it turns out that she used to work with him in his old job, so he invites her to join us.

He eventually introduces us, saying "Steve, this is my friend Katie - Katie, this is Steve who I work with".

She flashes a big smile and I can see a sparkle in her eyes as she says hello. I offer to go to the bar and get another round of drinks to let them chat - as I'm at the bar I glance over and fully appreciate for the first time that she's really pretty. Long, dark hair, brown eyes and wearing a blouse and skirt combination, as she slides into the seat, it's hard to take my eyes away from her slim bare legs, but I get interrupted by the barman asking what I want to drink.

Walking back over to the table, I dish out the drinks and sit down, opposite Katie and next to Dan. Listening to Katie talking in her soft voice, my mind wanders until Dan taps me on the arm and says "Steve, are you receiving us" with a laugh. I look up with a start to see Katie smiling and raising an eyebrow at me.

"God, sorry what did I miss? It's been a long week. Katie, you'll have to forgive me". She laughs and said "Oh you're forgiven". Then I suddenly feel something brushing against my leg.

Would anyone like to hear more?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *icklowhornMan  over a year ago

Dublin &

Yes please !

By *kyblue2681Woman  over a year ago

manchester

definitely!

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *xxxxxxxxxxCMan  over a year ago

near talbot green

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

keep going could be good reading

Southampton

Thanks all

As Dan is starting a new story, I again feel something rubbing against my leg, more firmly this time. I glance up and look at Katie, who seems firmly engrossed in the story but has a look as if butter wouldn't melt. Picking up my drink, I sneak a look under the table and notice Katie has kicked off at least one of her shoes.

The rubbing moves from my shin up to my calf and I have to be careful not to splutter into my drink as I take a sip. I manage to contribute to the conversation and make a couple of jokes, then all of a sudden the rubbing stops.

Katie says that she's off to the toilet, asks us to keep an eye on her drink and I notice that she's put her heels back on. She gives me a cheeky smile as she walks past and disappears out of sight.

Dan nudges me and says "She's a nice girl, eh mate. Always had a bit of a thing for her when we worked together". Not really knowing how to respond, I just murmured something noncommittal, thinking I already had a thing for her after half an hour!

By *unEdinGuyMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *ongueTwistererMan  over a year ago

telford/ shrewsbury/ bridgnorth/ wolverhampton

Keep it going mate i got a feeling its going to get more interesting

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *litlicker77Man  over a year ago

Dirty old town

By *arsmike111Man  over a year ago

BIGGLESWADE

Looking forward to hearing more about this one.

By *ohn1953Man  over a year ago

stoke on trent

"This is my first venture into the forums, so please be gentle

The week at work had been a long one, and I was totally ready to go home and just relax for the weekend. My friend Dan kept on at me to go for one beer though, so we went to the pub across the road and ordered a couple of pints.

Sat there chatting about weekend plans, when suddenly a lady with dark hair comes over and says hi to Dan - it turns out that she used to work with him in his old job, so he invites her to join us.

He eventually introduces us, saying "Steve, this is my friend Katie - Katie, this is Steve who I work with".

She flashes a big smile and I can see a sparkle in her eyes as she says hello. I offer to go to the bar and get another round of drinks to let them chat - as I'm at the bar I glance over and fully appreciate for the first time that she's really pretty. Long, dark hair, brown eyes and wearing a blouse and skirt combination, as she slides into the seat, it's hard to take my eyes away from her slim bare legs, but I get interrupted by the barman asking what I want to drink.

Walking back over to the table, I dish out the drinks and sit down, opposite Katie and next to Dan. Listening to Katie talking in her soft voice, my mind wanders until Dan taps me on the arm and says "Steve, are you receiving us" with a laugh. I look up with a start to see Katie smiling and raising an eyebrow at me.

"God, sorry what did I miss? It's been a long week. Katie, you'll have to forgive me". She laughs and said "Oh you're forgiven". Then I suddenly feel something brushing against my leg.

Would anyone like to hear more?

"

ayr / glasgow

By *ardnreddyMan  over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

Keep going please

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

Like it ,

Xx

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Loving it !

Southampton

Katie returns from the bathroom, just as Dan asks me to get up so that he can make the same trip. As I sit back down, she slides back into the seat opposite and I notice that she seems to have an extra button undone on her blouse and newly applied lipstick. As I glance back up, I see a smile playing over her lips and know I've been caught looking.

'So Dan said you used to work together' I venture to change the subject. 'Yeah, for a couple of years - he's a good guy but not really my type - I know he kinda likes me, but I just don't see him like that'.

'Interesting. . .so what is your type then'

Playing with her hair a little, Katie looks straight at me, but just as she is about to answer, Dan comes back and the conversation moves on.

We move on to another bar and I drop into the conversation that I was only meant to be out for one drink. 'What made you stay out longer?' asked Katie with a wicked smile. She's definitely got my measure!

The next time Dan goes to the bar, she leans forward so I can see her cleavage and whispers to me 'So do you like what you've been looking at this evening'. I just nod, saying 'What man wouldn't - you're stunning'.

By *pareMan  over a year ago

Watford and usa

By *otonfoxMan  over a year ago

Southampton

Please continue

ayr / glasgow

Mmmm sounds like things may get ineresting

manchester

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

Southampton

Katie just smiles and says "Good. You'll be seeing more of it if you play your cards right". She picks my phone up off the table and starts pressing some buttons. When she gives it back to me, with a smirk on her face, the new entry in my phonebook says 'Stunning Katie'.

We finish the next round of drinks and I say maybe it's time I make a move as I wasn't planning to stay out late. Katie immediately agrees, and Dan a little more reluctantly. Katie passes me a small piece of paper while Dan is distracted which just reads 'Call me in five minutes'.

As we leave the pub to go our separate ways, I say "It was lovely to meet you Katie", giving her a brief hug. Giving Dan a fist bump and telling him I'll see him at work tomorrow, I walk off in the direction of my flat.

Roughly five minutes later, I call the new number in my phone. It's answered after three rings and I hear that warm, soft voice "Well hello. I think we have some unfinished business don't you?"

She gives me an address on the other side of the city and tells me to be there in an hour. I rush home, jump in the shower, spray on some aftershave and generally make myself look presentable, then order a taxi.

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple  over a year ago

Porthcawl

Porthcawl

ayr / glasgow

Southampton

Picking up a bottle of wine from the fridge, I leave the flat and get into the taxi. After about a ten minute drive, the driver pulls up in a nice residential street. Passing the driver a note and telling him to keep the change, I walk up to the door of number 29, and for a split second wonder if this is just a huge, elaborate wind-up.

As I start to ponder that, the door opens and it's Katie, who tells me to come in. She's wearing a short black dress and heels and smells amazing as I follow her inside.

She goes to the kitchen to get a couple of wine glasses and we move to her living room. With a full wine glass in hand, she pats the sofa next to her and invites me to take a seat.

As I sit beside her, my hand brushes against her dress, the soft fabric feels nice against my skin. We drink wine and have some flirty banter, then she takes the glass from my hand and puts it on the table with her own.

She leans across and kisses me softly on the lips and within seconds we are all over each other and kissing deeply. Slipping a hand under her dress and stroking her thighs, I suddenly realise that she isn't wearing anything underneath it. I whisper in her ear that she's a naughty girl, to which she replies "Well that's why you're here, isn't it?"

Katie kicks her heels off, grabs my hand and leads me upstairs.

ayr / glasgow

manchester

Edinburgh

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

How sweet...

By *kpiercedCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Loving this

By *olden BearMan  over a year ago

Cumbria

Very hot

Porthcawl

By *ince163Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Very good so far

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

manchester

Southampton

Thanks for all the kind messages

As Katie leads me into the bedroom, I turn her around and kiss her hard. She unbuttons my shirt and wrestles with the belt on my jeans, while I unzip her dress and it slips to the floor.

She lays back on the bed, her legs swinging temptingly apart. Wearing just my boxers, I climb onto the bed alongside her. I look down at her, a little incredulous at what has happened this evening. Her long, dark hair covering her pert breasts, a smile playing over her lips.

I run my eyes over her body, down her long, slim legs - her finger and toe nails painted red. She smiles wider and says "Are you going to look all night?"

I just smile back in response and lay down next to her, running my hands over her as we kiss, then I move above her. Slowly kissing her neck, then moving down her body. Feeling her nipples harden as I kiss around them and suck them into my mouth, gently at first then harder as I hear her gasp.

Kissing over her stomach, I run my lips over her hips and then over the inside of her thighs as I slowly kiss my way back up her legs. Katie parts her legs as I tease her with soft kisses, then my tongue just licks up the length of her pussy lips and flicks over her clit.

She lets out a low deep moan, and I slide my tongue inside, prompting another gasp. Long, slow strokes and feeling her get wetter with each one, tasting her juices.

Focusing on her clit now, I tease it with my tongue, then suck it into my mouth, prompting her to place a hand on the back of my head and moan again. With another kiss just there, I slowly withdraw my tongue, kissing that sensitive area between her pussy and her arse. She squirms under my touch, panting a little as her breath quickens. I just gently tease my tongue around her arse, as she lifts her hips off the bed.

Moving back up slightly, I delay a little so she can feel my hot breath on her pussy lips, then my tongue slides back inside her now thoroughly wet pussy. Speeding up my licking, I then go back to her clit and as soon as I touch it, it's as if I've given her an electric shock - her legs clamp around my face and her hand forces me to bury myself between her thighs. Knowing she's close, I lick both up and down and from side to side, hearing her breathing become higher and shallower.

Porthcawl

By *eter4383Man  over a year ago

Norfolk

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *obertjMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

More please

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

great story so far xx

Southampton

Feeling her body start to convulse, I wrap my arms around her hips to hold her in place as my tongue continues to tease her clit. For the first time since I've met her, she's not in control of the situation. Breathlessly, she gasps and I feel her orgasm build and my face gets even wetter with her juices. I slide my tongue back into her pussy and she almost jumps out of her skin because it's so sensitive. I keep my arms locked around her and keep licking, then slowly release her and slide up her body to kiss her so she can taste herself on my tongue.

We kiss passionately, then she rolls on top of me and says "Your turn now mister". Kissing her way down my chest and stomach, she glances up at me with the horniest look in her eye before sliding her lips over the tip of my cock.

The pace is perfect, and with one hand I move her long hair out of the way and hold it back so I have the perfect view of Katie working away on my cock. She brings me to the point where I'm clutching a handful of the bedsheet to make things last longer, then removes her lips from around my cock and replaces them with her soaking wet pussy.

As she slides down on my cock, I lean forward and take first one hard nipple and then the other into my mouth. Then my hands move to her hips, but without pressure, letting her control the rhythm.

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

By *arsmike111Man  over a year ago

BIGGLESWADE

Wow this gers better all the time.

By *ameulMan  over a year ago

Nr Norwich

So sexy

manchester

By *d4ugirlsMan  over a year ago

Green Cove Springs

Very hot story, looking forward to hearing more.

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Brilliant so far, I can't wait for more

Southampton

She leans forward, putting her hands on my chest as she grinds down on my cock. Her long dark hair flowing all around her but I can see her face and neck are still flushed from her orgasm.

Her pussy feels so good on my cock, silky smooth and so wet and warm. My own breathing starts to quicken now as she rides me, slowly increasing the tempo. I slap her arse, prompting a long moan and "Again, harder" from Katie's mouth. I comply, leaving a red mark on her cheek. She starts bouncing up and down on my cock, both of us really close and then she does something that sends me over the edge.

She looks down at me with a glint in her eye and just says "I'm on the pill. I want you to fill me up". I can barely take any more and a couple of strokes later I spurt wave after wave of cum inside her. The feeling must have caused her to cum as well, because she collapses on top of me, her head laid on my chest, my cock still inside her as our mixed juices start to trickle out. As I try to process what's just happened, I kiss Katie gently on the forehead and wrap my arms tightly around her.

Porthcawl

Very hot

ayr / glasgow

Edinburgh