FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Hanging curtains

Hanging curtains

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *onesome swinger OP   Man  over a year ago

Belfast

Hanging curtains

It has been a couple of days since my very sexy and erotic encounter with my next door neighbour. That said, i have replayed over and over in my mind (especially at bed time) the sequence of our through the fence experience. Yesterday as i was sitting out in the garden viewing videos on fab as has become the norm, my neighbour came out into her back garden and up to our adjoining fence. Hi she said, it's another beautiful morning. As i looked up in the direction of her voice my eyes focused on my stunning neighbour. Her hair was pulled back and was tied up in a pony tail exposing her slender neck and athletic shoulders. She was wearing a powder blue crop top and the skimpiest matching colour thigh length skirt. Her slender, muscular and sun tanned legs were bare and she was sporting a pair of white slip on sandals. She had very tastefully applied some makeup and her enigmatic smile topped off this vision standing before me.

Hi neighbour i said, it is again a beautiful day and i asked her if she had any plans for the day. She told me she had been out shopping at the weekend and that she had bought several new curtain poles and sets of curtains that she would love to get put up in the children's bedrooms. She disclosed that her two children were at their grandparents for the day due to the relaxation of the rules of the lock down. This gave her the opportunity to get some jobs sorted in the house and putting up the curtain poles and curtains was the first job on her list. She asked if she could borrow my drill set to which i obviously said yes. Having collected my drill set i was about to hand it to her over the fence and i asked if she needed a hand in putting up her curtain poles. If it's no trouble she said i wouldn't want to keep you back from anything you had planned. No i said emphatically i'm good and i will give you any help that you need. Come round she said and use the back gate. As i walked through her gate my neighbour was waiting for me by her kitchen door. Her minute crop top must have been straining to keep in place her voluptuous breasts which were spilling out over her top. Come in she said and turned and walked into the kitchen. Can i get you a drink of anything she asked to which i replied that i would take a glass of diet of or if she did not have any a glass of water would be fine. She reached up into her cupboard to retrieve two glass and her flimsy skirt rode up on her taught buttocks. Then she opened her fridge and took out a bottle of diet and then bent down to open her freezer to get some ice. At this point again her skirt rode up over her taught buttocks, there was no visible panty line that i could see and i guessed that she must be wearing a thong which caused my cock to react. Having poured my diet with ice and one for herself she handed me my glass, lifted her own and with the biggest smile simply said this way.

Her house was spotless with everything in its place and a place for everything as i followed her through to the stairs which led to the upper landing and bedrooms. She led the way up the stairs and i could not help but notice the smooth action of her tight bum, the rise and fall of her short flimsy skirt on her hips and how her athletic legs easily mounted each step.As we entered one of the children's bedrooms i noticed that she had taken down the vertical window blinds and what ever curtain strip she had originally mounted on the wooden frame above the windows. I want to put up these mounted poles she said as it will allow a little more light and air into the bedroom. She had her small step ladder laid against the wall so i guessed that she liked to be prepared for her job in hand. After measuring up, marking the height for the curtain poles and mounting brackets we were ready to begin drilling the holes. The drill was set up and i was painfully aware of how much dust simply drilling a few wall holes can create that i asked my neighbour if she could get the hoover. I saw that she was about to ask a question and i said i know that you will hoover the room once the curtains are up but whilst i'm drilling the holes if you put the hoover on just beneath the drill it will suck up the majority of drill dust.

My neighbour duly went and fetched her hoover. There we were the perfect team, me drilling the holes for the retaining brackets and my neighbour standing right beside my legs with the hoover sucking up the dust as i was drilling. I could not help myself and looked down at my neighbour who was focused on keeping the hoover beneath the drill. The sight of her beautiful breasts straining in her top and with her holding the hoover tube up, her breasts looked a lot larger and firmer than i had imagined.

Once the curtain pole was in place i proceeded to fit the curtains onto the rail and ensuring that the pole was even over the windows i secured the pole to its mounting bracket. At this point my neighbour said that she would space the curtain pleats so that they were hanging evenly and correctly. As she climbed the ladder to hang the curtains she asked if i would hold the step ladder as she was unsteady with heights. Placing one foot on the bottom rung of the ladder and placing both hands on the ladder to keep it steady i could not help but look up to see how she was getting on. What i saw gave me an immediate erection.

My neighbours short skirt had not only ridden up onto her taught thighs and pert bum but this lady was not wearing any pants. I Had the full grandstand view of her tight small pert bum and beautiful shaven pussy. Her pussy lips were slightly parted and her clitoris was protruding through its hood. Fuck me was all i could say to myself, no wonder there was no visible panty line and i knew that i had to avert my eyes and concentrate on something else in the room in order to allow my erection to soften. Once my neighbour had finished fixing the curtain drop she started to descend the ladder at which point i picked up my drill and held in front of my shorts to conceal my now softening erection. My neighbour knowingly looked me straight in the eye, collected the step ladder smiled and said this way as she led the way into the next child's bedroom. We went through the same routine in measuring up, drilling the holes and hanging the curtains as we did in the first bedroom. Again she climbed the step ladder to fix the curtains and i held the step ladder as before and yes my gaze went straight up to beneath her skirt and the erotic sexy view that i had witnessed in the other room. How do you gaze at such a wondrous sight and try and tell your cock not to react. Is it true that men think with their dicks and not their heads because i was fighting a losing battle with mine which at this moment in time had a mind of its own. Needless to say it was cock one my mind nil as my neighbour descended the step ladder and i really had no where to turn.I didn't have time to pick up the drill as my neighbour faced me, a glint in her eye and a broad grin on her lips. She looked down at my erection poking out beneath my shorts and simply said well well i thought that i may have lost my touch. Like a child caught with its hand in the biscuit jar i attempted to offer an apology but i could only stammer something incoherent.

My neighbour put one of her fingers to my lips and simply said shh. She took her hand away from my mouth and gently grasped my hand and said this way. Lifting my glass of diet i let her lead the way. As we entered her bedroom the curtains were already closed, scented candles flickered on the bedside tables and low soft music was playing. This beautiful, sexy hot, fit and extremely attractive woman had this all planned from the start. I placed my glass on her dressing table and turned to face her.

At the foot of her bed we embraced each other and we kissed. Gently our lips touched and her taste and the feel of her soft lips made my cock erect in my shorts. My neighbour could obviously feel my hardness against her and she gently ground herself onto my cock. As our kissing became more feverish we exchanged tongues and saliva and we were both gently stroking each others face, neck, shoulders and bum. I could smell the scent of her sweet perfume and was trying to place the brand but that thought went out of my mind as i felt her hand caressing the length of my erect and engorged cock through my shorts. A moan escaped my lips as i pressed my tongue deeper into her mouth and moved my hand down to her tight bum and pulled her into my groin. I felt more than realised that my t shirt was being pulled up my body so i raised my arms to assist her in its removal. Looking her in the eye i gripped the bottom of her crop top and gently raised it up over her breasts and then her neck and her head. Her breasts were at least a size 36, firm, full partly tanned and fabulous Her upper torso was lean and muscular with a small waist. I proceeded to kiss, caress and taste her body with my tongue and my lips. Nuzzling her neck and her shoulders i cupped one of her breasts in my hand and started to gently knead it and roll and tweak her erect nipple between my finger and thumb, she let out a quiet gasp. i moved my mouth onto her other breast and proceeded to to kiss and run my tongue over her breast then taking her erect nipple between my lips i gently sucked on it and then tweaked it with my teeth. Swapping breasts i did the same to her other breast cupping the one i had been kissing with my hand and gave it the same attention as her other breast.

Moving down her body my hands caressed up and down her back, her hips and her bum at the same time my mouth and tongue gently kissed and explored her body until i reached the waist band of her skirt. Kneeling down i put a hand either on side of her skirt and gently lowered it to the floor where my neighbour stepped out of it and discarded her sandals. I placed one hand on each of her legs and caressed up and down her legs, her thighs and then her bum. My mouth went directly towards her

pussy and i kissed and licked the inside of her thighs, around her sex and her hips. I could smell the musky scent from her pussy, her lips had partially opened and her clitoris was still protruding. Moving both hands around to grip her tight firm bum i moved my mouth onto her sex. I could hear the moans escaping her lips and her breathing quickening at the thought of my mouth and tongue on her sex. With long slow strokes of my tongue i bullied my way into her sex. Her lips parted and lay aside like angel wings giving me full access to her pussy. The taste of her love juices seeping out of her sex, her musky scent and the sight or her erect and protruding clitoris were really straining my engorged cock. My tongue was trailing upwards to her clit when I felt her hands on my shoulders pulling me up onto my feet. Our lips met and we kissed passionately, we kissed hard and we kissed long.

My neighbour broke the contact in our kissing and i knew what was to follow, She knelt down and gripped the side of my shorts, looking up at me she gave me a beautiful and almost mischievous smile. She gently pulled my shorts down over my hips until they were on the floor and i stepped out of them. I could see and feel her hands on my legs caressing them up to my thighs. I felt the heat of her breath on the tip of my cock and then one hand wrapped around my cock. A gasp escaped my lips in expectation. Slowly she caressed the length of my cock and then i felt her other hand envelope my balls and she started to gently knead them, never loosing a stroke on my cock. Her hot breath on the head of my cock was soon replaced by her tongue, flicking and licking my engorged head. Her mouth closed over my cock and she took as much of me into her mouth as she could, still kneading my balls and my cock with her hands. Her hands moved from my cock and balls to my bum and firmly gripping my bum she pulled me in towards her. She gagged and she gagged as she tried to take the full length and girth of my cock into her small, hot, wet mouth. I could hear the slurping of her mouth, see her saliva dripping down from my cock, her flushed face and the reddening of her chest. I could tell that if she did not stop this exquisite, hot, very enjoyable and dare i say professional blow job that i would explode in this beautiful woman's mouth.

My neighbour must have sensed this as at the same time i was thinking it as she abruptly stopped sucking on my cock and stood up. Her mouth was replaced by one her hands as the other gripped the back of my neck and pulled my lips towards her. Kissing passionately i moved one of my hands down towards her sex and began gently rubbing up and down the length of her sex. Parting her lips with my fingers i found her clitoris and started kneading it with my thumb, She let out a low moan and at the same time pushed her sex harder onto my thumb.She moved her lips from mine and whispered in my ear, fuck me, fuck me slowly, i want to feel you come inside me.

I gently guided her backwards onto her bed and as she tried to move up into the centre of the bed i grabbed her ankles and pulled her back towards me. Her bum was nestled on the edge of the bed, her feet were on the floor and i spread her legs giving me me full and uninhibited access to her pussy. I lent up over her body and with my cock in one hand i began kissing her. I rubbed the head of my cock along the length of her sex and teased her clitoris. I could feel her pussy opening up for me, i could feel her wetness ready to accept me deep inside her but i other ideas. With my cock moist from her love juices i gently pushed the head of my cock inside her at the same time she gasped and said yes. Moving the head of my cock only in and out of her sex i returned to kissing her lips and caressing her body with my hands. Ensuring that her breasts received the same attention i trailed my tongue down her body towards her sex allowing my cock to slip out of her. My cock was replaced by two fingers which i slowly inserted into her sex. Finding her G spot i toyed and teased with her until i could feel and hear the was having an orgasm. As her breathing quickened her hips rose and fell on my fingers and my fingering quickened pace. I could feel her love juices flowing as my fingers were soaking wet and so to add a bit more pleasure to the party i gently tongued her clitoris. It was when i started sucking her clitoris in and out of my mouth that she screamed. Not only did she have an orgasm on my fingers still buried deep inside her but she squirted over my face. Wanting to punish her i kept up my fingering motion and gently bit her clitoris then sucked on it and she came hard again. Yes she squirted again. Looking at her I could see the rise and fall of her hips, the rise and fall of her breasts, the erectness of her nipples , the flushing of her face, that her eyes were closed and i heard her loud but laboured breathing. What are you trying to do me she said. Please you was all i said. As much as i wanted to fuck this hot beautiful woman, to have her squirt and come all over my cock and have my release i had one more trick up my sleeve.

Reaching into my drink glass i lifted out a couple of ice cubes. I told her to close her eyes and to keep them closed. With one ice cube i traced the curvature of her lips and allowed her to suck on it when she opened her mouth. With the other i traced it down to her breasts and circled her erect nipples before enclosing one at a time with my mouth and sucking it in. Tracing both ice cubes down the length of her body i concentrated on her stomach and more importantly her belly button drinking in the liquid that had gathered in the well of her belly button from the now melting ice cubes. I traced down towards her sex, where with one ice cube i concentrated on her erect and engorged clitoris and the other on her open lips and sex which were slippery, wet and glistening with her love juices. Her hips were rising and falling, her breathing was getting louder and she was gasping, please please please escaped her lips. When i had teased her enough, when i had given her enough pleasure i pushed both ice cubes deep into her sex immediately followed by my cock. Fuuuuuck she screamed and i could feel her sex tighten on my cock and at the same time i could feel her orgasm rack her body. I could see her tummy muscles tighten as the orgasm hit her and i feel her thighs and her legs shaking uncontrollably. Where, where she began to say as i pushed my cock as deep as i could into what now was a flooded cave and clamped my mouth on hers. My hands raised her legs and pushed them back towards her shoulders. Hold these i ordered as i began to pound her pussy until she came again. I played with her clitoris with one thumb, and with other one pushed it into her bum. Oh god she said oh my fucking god and she came again.... I needed release, i needed relief and in order to fulfil this i quickened the pace of my penetration. No she said not like this. So i withdrew my thumb from her bum my cock from her sex and waited. I half expected to be finished off with a hand shandy or a blow job but i wrong.

She turned over onto her tummy and said i want you in my bum, i want you to cum in my bum i want to feel your cum dripping out of my bum. As much as i wanted to explode inside this woman's sex it was her choice it was her prerogative and i was duly going to obey. I turned and looked at my drink glass and there were still two fairly large pieces of ice still left in the glass. With a wry smile to myself I knew where they were going to end up. I knelt down on the floor and with both hands i pulled apart the cheeks of her bum. Love juice had trickled from her sex onto her bum which was glistening. I proceeded to lick the cheeks of her bum, her tight hole and i heard her gasp and felt her flinch. I moved my other hand round to her sex and proceeded to knead her clitoris with my thumb While i traced my tongue down to her sex where i gently lapped at her gaping sex and darted my tongue inside her, Her moans became louder all the while crying yes yes yes over and over as she pushed back against my thumb and my tongue. I could once again feel the build up of her orgasm and i pushed my other thumb roughly into her bum at which point she jerked and her whole body shook. She had come again. Put it in she said i want to feel your engorged cock in me. I want to come with your cock inside me i want you to explode inside my bum. Removing my thumbs and tongue from her body i reached behind me and as quietly as i could i took out the two ice cubes from the glass. Standing up over her body i allowed the ice cubes to melt and the droplets of water to fall on her shoulders. Oh god she said and tried to turn her head to see what i was up to. Face down i said relax and enjoy this. I then began tracing both ice cubes down the length of her back towards her bum lapping up the droplets of water along the way. When i got to the small of her back i paused and then i rubbed one ice cube up and down the length of her sex and the other at the entrance of her bum.

It was at this point that she jerked and mumbled something that i did not catch. I lapped up the liquid on her bum and tried to poke my tongue inside but her hole was still to tight. Needing my relief i shoved my cock deep inside her pussy at which point she screamed NOO. Unbeknown to her i was just whetting my appetite so to speak. With my cock covered in her juices i guided it towards her bum hole and ever so gently pushed my cock in. She moaned aloud and began to push back onto my cock. Yes yes yes she said, After a few strokes i abruptly stopped and withdrew my cock from her bum. Holding the two ice cubes in my hand i pushed them unceremoniously into her bum and quickly inserted my cock. I could feel the coolness of of her bum and her wetness caused by the ice cubes melting. On feeling the coldness of the ice cubes and the heat of my cock in her bum she screamed out and called me a bar steward (Ba---rd). Ignoring her remark i proceeded to fuck her bum. Long slow strokes were followed by quick short ones, all the while she was pushing herself onto my engorged cock stuffed deep inside her. I ceased my rhythm and allowed her to take control.

As she set the pace with long slow movements taking my cock as deep as she could inside her until she could take no more she then pulled herself forward until the tip of my cock was at the entrance to her bum. She continued with long strokes short and fast strokes until the point where i could hardly contain myself anymore. I gripped her hips and i fucked her bum as hard as deep and as fast as i could until i could no loner hold it in. I shot my load deep inside her and i could feel her hips still bucking and her legs shaking as she came and she came and she came. Staying inside her i lay my body onto her back and nestled my head against hers. I was still breathing heavily but i could hear what i thought was a low sobbing coming from my neighbour. Turning her head gently to mine i could see tears in her eyes and so i asked her earnestly what was wrong. Did i do something wrong, did i hurt you. I could feel her wanting to turn her body so i pulled my cock out of her bum and lay on one side facing her. She turned on her side facing me and with teary eyes she said don't you know what you have done. Now blind panic began to set in with me and all sorts of thoughts were spinning through my head. How had i hurt this beautiful woman and my next door neighbour. You came in to help me hang curtains she said but you have left me high and dry.

Seeing the questioning look on my brow and in my eyes she smiled. No silly its all good, I have never been fucked like that before in my life. Never have i experienced so many erotic thoughts and erotic feelings in a love making session before Yes i have used ice with sex before but you took it to another level. I couldn't orgasm anymore in one love making session if i tried she said, i am drained and i am dry. This was the most beautiful, erotic, sensual, varied and very intimate sex that i have ever had, Thank you.

With that we kissed and cuddled for a few minutes and lay feeling each others body heat and listening to our quiet shallow breathing. Did i forget to mention that there is a twenty + age gap between me and my next door neighbour which goes to show that there is some truth in the old adage The older the fiddle the sweeter the tune.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

This has made me super wet reading this.

Belfast

"This has made me super wet reading this."

It's nice to know that it got your juices flowing, thank you for the compliment.

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

By *aughtyman001Man  over a year ago

preston

More please

Belfast

"More please "

I take it that you enjoyed reading this. I will consider putting another one up. Thank you for viewing it.

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Great

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *ossauMan  over a year ago

Perth

I would assume this was not a glorious one off, so more please!

Love this story. Just cum loads playing to it. My nix are soaked. X

By *ardsoloMan  over a year ago

Harlow

Loved it so much, I wanted to join in

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester