FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > All male gang bang (ideas)

All male gang bang (ideas)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rant6000 OP   Man  over a year ago

aberdeen

I am having an all male gang bang in a few weeks and would welcome any ideas/ tips/ what goes right / what goes wrong.

Also is it possible a guy to take 8-10 cocks if well lubricated and whats the best finale ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

wow your brave!!!

"I am having an all male gang bang in a few weeks and would welcome any ideas/ tips/ what goes right / what goes wrong.

Also is it possible a guy to take 8-10 cocks if well lubricated and whats the best finale ?"

Not all at once, not unless you are very slack, or the cocks are minute

aberdeen

wll be well controlled and know most of guys going so know they will be gentle at first! The guy booking the room is taking a martini glass and wanting the guys to cum into the glass at the end and have me drink the lot as finale? we shall see lol any other ideas about ending gang bang welcome!

Thanks

If you gonna chug down 8 t 10 loads of man juice our of a glass, you might want to go to your local GUM clinic n get tested later that week, Well you did ask for some tips.

* Sits on coffin *

By *achelTVTV/TS  over a year ago

Dubai

"wll be well controlled and know most of guys going so know they will be gentle at first! The guy booking the room is taking a martini glass and wanting the guys to cum into the glass at the end and have me drink the lot as finale? we shall see lol any other ideas about ending gang bang welcome!

Thanks"

That's a great idea, one I've wanted to try myself. Also maybe get your ass nice and gaping then at the end hav all the guys wank into your open hole and fill it up. Theeeeen either let it dribble out into the martini glass orrr push a nice butt plug up there to keep it all in

Either way, enjoy x

By *ungLewisMan  over a year ago

West of Exeter

I organised an all male gangbang a few years ago. Some tips for you.

Lay down the rules at the beginning when you all have your clothes on! Mine were basically nobody was to fuck anyone else until they had had me, everyone had to wear condoms, stop meant stop, oh and plenty of lube!

Good luck with it and stay safe

L

aberdeen

yes some good ideas ntend to agree a safe word to stop all procedings and to be honest have only really invited active guys but great idea that after they take me its a free for all?

I gess guys will naturaly pair off anyway but cant wait.

I have a black guy going also so that should spice things up.

rather than collect cum in glass could get all to shoot on your face... by the end you'll be drowning in cum.. might sting eyes tho...

whats the minimum required to for a daisy chain, and does it have to be an odd or even number ?

aberdeen

yes it will more than likely be a mass facial which is cool. Yes have had cum in my eyes before and it does not so much sting as leave your eyes red.

Was not sure wether to get the guys to draw numbers for thier turn at my ass or just leave it as a free for all? any ideas?

By * starr -Woman  over a year ago

Burton on Trent.

id like to watch that!!!! sounds well horny.

Where's my invite sounds lyk so much horny fun

"id like to watch that!!!! sounds well horny. "

aberdeen

was thinking in getting guys to draw numbers to determine thier turn or do you folks think it better to just have a free for all and let things develope naturaly? Any ideas / opinions welcome . thank you

By *uncpl2015Couple  over a year ago

Bridgend Area

wtf. has this got to do with a swingers site.....surely this is a thread for fab guys.

Dubai

"wtf. has this got to do with a swingers site.....surely this is a thread for fab guys."

Don't click on it if you don't like the look of it. Simples x

Dubai

Ok fair enough there is a separate site for gay men but a lot of people were on here before Fab Guys start up, myself included.

To be fair swinging isn't just for straight folk. Anyone can swing and there are gay, lesbian, bi, tv, ts orientation categories on this site for those people who fit into them. Just because there is a site for gay men only, as there are no doubt hundreds, anyone has the right to be signed up to this site regardless of sexual preference, and everyone has the right to use the forums, chat rooms and any other means provided, as a way of communicating with likeminded people. It's not just gay and bi men that give others a bad name, it's people with attitudes like you that make it difficult for yourselves. Just live and let live. Life's too short

By *corcherMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

Speaking as "one of the bi's" I have no interest in turning anyone. I find I get a fair amount of messages from people who list themselves as straight, for whatever reason. Just saying guessing orientation isn't always easy, but if someone doesn't say they're bi I wouldn't bring it up. I like to think (hope) I'm not a minority.

Get all the guys to bring a bendy straw....nice bit of felching anyone?!! LOL

Enjoy your night mate

P.s. Fab swingers isn't just for smug hetero marrieds you know...its for anyone. God how I hate some of the narrow minded c**ts on here.

aberdeen

Wow sorry I certainly did not mean to offend anyone and not really into any gay/bi/ swinger orientation politics I simply just wanted a thread a wee bit different that has started as a fantasy and will def be a story next week and was just looking for some ideas/ tips for a great night.

But thank you to those that have added to thread. Any ideas still more than welcome.

Dubai

"Wow sorry I certainly did not mean to offend anyone and not really into any gay/bi/ swinger orientation politics I simply just wanted a thread a wee bit different that has started as a fantasy and will def be a story next week and was just looking for some ideas/ tips for a great night.

But thank you to those that have added to thread. Any ideas still more than welcome.

"

And that's what it should've been, unfortunately people who are against this seem to want to get involved for some bizarre reason.

Anyway, have you sorted something out???

Dubai

"Get all the guys to bring a bendy straw....nice bit of felching anyone?!! LOL

Enjoy your night mate

P.s. Fab swingers isn't just for smug hetero marrieds you know...its for anyone. God how I hate some of the narrow minded c**ts on here."

Ooo you are my kind of girl

Dubai

"To be fair swinging isn't just for straight folk. Anyone can swing and there are gay, lesbian, bi, tv, ts orientation categories on this site for those people who fit into them. Just because there is a site for gay men only, as there are no doubt hundreds, anyone has the right to be signed up to this site regardless of sexual preference, and everyone has the right to use the forums, chat rooms and any other means provided, as a way of communicating with likeminded people. It's not just gay and bi men that give others a bad name, it's people with attitudes like you that make it difficult for yourselves. Just live and let live. Life's too short "

AGREED!!!!

"Get all the guys to bring a bendy straw....nice bit of felching anyone?!! LOL

Enjoy your night mate

P.s. Fab swingers isn't just for smug hetero marrieds you know...its for anyone. God how I hate some of the narrow minded c**ts on here.

Ooo you are my kind of girl"

LOL In the world I live in...nothing and no one shocks me...its all good x

» Add a new message to this topic