FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > sex in the desert

sex in the desert

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

The other day I met up with a fun lady in Fuertoventura (the canary islands!) I was driving her through the island, however, we started to get very horny. While I was driving she unzipped my jeans and started to fondle me. Obviously I had to drive slower, but I was determined to find a nice "hidden spot". She became hornier, and tried to suck me, but the steering wheel got in the way!

We started to drive past some sand dunes, so I drove slowly off the road and parked. I suggested we go for a walk in the desert. We walked for around half a mile, until we were pretty secluded and surrounded by sand dunes. We started to kiss, and I bent her slowly back on one of the sand dunes. Now the sand was pretty tough and was very non sticky. It felt like a velvet carpet. I slowly kissed her neck, then I pulled my jeans down, pulled her leggings down and started to kiss her tummy and hips. We were both getting more and more turned on. The sand dune placed her body in a perfect position. I fingered her and she spasmed like crazy. Then I went inside her. She was screaming. We both finished together, it was ecstacy!

The shape on the sand dune, allowed me to hit her g-spot more directly, and she told me it was the best orgasm she'd ever had.

I heard that Southport (near Liverpool) has sand dunes. I wonder.........

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic