FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > 2001

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

2001, in Barcelona, some friends and I were out drinking. Four guys looking for a good time just drinking some beers and talking to women.

We ended up on La Rambla (anyone who's never seen it in its glory) its a catwalk of African princesses, strutting their wares up and down as you drink beer and oogle their gravity defying asses.

After numerous beers and suitably horny, the four of us went to a theatre sex show, just off the main strip.

We paid in and were told we needed to buy at least 1 beer, not a problem to us as we were happily drinking.

We walked in and it was an actual theatre, seats arranged pointing at the stage. Inside...

There was a strange smell, a mixture of , whiskey and pussy, I immediately felt at home.

Looking around, the place was filled with the type of people who rarely see daylight. A sense of excitement overcame me and a rush of adrenaline kicked in. I was there, in the moment, this place was gonna be good.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

Nice Start

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

The four of us got our beers and moved to the front row to watch the show. We sat down, the music changed to Massive Attack Inertia Creeps and a very curvy blond lady appeared with a chair and a banana. As she started to dance and strip I wondered what would be done with the banana but generally was just getting turned on looking at her. She was down to just a black g-string when she stopped dancing, looked into the crowd and started walking towards us. We were laughing and cheering and she was touching us and teasing us. She grabbed one of the guys hands and tried to get him on stage with her, he refused, saying "no fuckin way".

I just looked at her and said "ill go".

So this curvy, tanned,flexible practically naked dancer is leading me up on stage and I realise, I haven't really thought this through. My friends are cheering, the rest of the crowd are just looking and I'm feeling excited but that nervous kind of excitement.

She puts me on the chair in the centre of the stage and starts to give me a lapdance, but a very touching one. She places my hands on her firm, hard nipples and grinds on me in slow circular movements, I can smell her a mixture of oil, perfume and pussy, and am getting very turned on. She takes my top off and facing me finds my erect penis through my trousers with her mouth and starts playing with it, making it harder and harder. All the time I'm looking at this crowd thinking, "is this really happening?"

At this point, fully erect, she trys to unbutton my trousers, I'm apprehensive as I have never imagined having sex with a stranger in front of a cheering crowd. I refuse her opening my pants, she places a condom on my lap and then I think," OK, I'm here this far, I'm hard as a rock and this lady is sexy as hell and moves like no one I had ever been with. I let her take off my pants. She opens the condom and puts it in her mouth, she then puts it on me from her mouth, sucks a little bit to get me really well and hard. She then turns her back to me, bends over takes her panties off and starts peeling the banana all the time staring me directly in the eyes.

By *arsmike111Man  over a year ago

BIGGLESWADE

Very nice please continue ASAP.

By *ornyforit5Man  over a year ago

Some Where In The Sun

Ive been to this place, the different shows are worth a watch.

Gloucester

Jesus I’d love to do that.

Once the top of the banana is peeled she bends fully over and slowly peels the banana into herself, then backs up to my face and has me suck it out of her. She turns around and then takes the banana from my mouth with hers and starts playing with my cock, getting it really hard again. Off come the tiny panties, she places them over my face, I can smell her sweetness from the wet patch over my nose, my cock is thumping now,veins popping and it's screaming for her pussy. She straddles me facing me, whispers in my ear, "now we fuck"..

Slowly grinding at first she starts to move with more pronounced deeper circles, telling me she likes it hard, and not to cum too quickly. I'm getting into it now and try kiss her, she just licks my face and calls me a "dirty bad boy", gets up from me and turns around to face the crowd. I look into the crowd and my 3 friends are looking shocked. She goes and gets something, and comes back in front of me. I'm sitting on the chair bare chested, pants around my ankles with a screaming hard on.

It was lube she had, she put some on my cock, rubbing and caressing the shaft in a smooth yet firm way, then she put some on her hand and rubbed it into her butthole, turned around and told me to taste it, I refused so she smacked my face and said "eat it you dirty boy", turned around and I buried my face in there. As I'm doing this she has her hands on my shaft and I'm so turned on I think I'm going to burst. She pulls her ass away and starts to tease my cock with her butthole. I reach around to her breasts and start pinching her big hard nipples. She slides down onto my cock and starts fucking me with her ass. Big juicy round bronze buttcheeks are sliding up and down my raging cock, she drops her head down, puts her hands in front of her and starts going really fast and hard. At this point I'm ready to burst, I can feel the orgasam deep in the back of my balls and I don't want it to come yet. I try not too and just when I seem to have control she stops, stands up, takes lt condom off, kisses me on the cheek, says thank you and walks away, strutting that big ass, leaving me alone in the stage with a big horn. I got dressed and joined my friends, I was so horny right at this moment. We had a few more drinks and watched some more shows, a few other guys were brought up on stage but none could perform. I was hoping to be brought up again as I had a huge load that needed to be released. Alas it didn't happen and we left the club in the brightness of the morning.

Little did i know what was about to happen.

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Interesting!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *tcam24Man  over a year ago

glasgow

Gloucester

Gos that’s horny

So we are walking down the backstreets and it's early morning, late night, the streets are full of "undesirables". Hookers, prostitutes, ladies of the night. I'm pretty d*unk and one of my friends is helping me walk. We pass two tanned tall ladies, they look into my face, I gaze back and I realise they are trans women. I turn to them and say hi. My friends are like, "fuck this shit, let's get out if here", I'm all "no, let's talk to these two"...

Anyway, my friends leave me.so its like 5am, on the backstreet of a sex club in Barcelona, with two transgirls and the horniest I have ever been. What could go wrong.

By *exbot 1Man  over a year ago

Chester le street

Sounds good

By *uju67123Woman  over a year ago

Kings lynn

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

So we start chatting, turns out they are two Brazilian hookers and are wondering if I would like to partake in their services. Unfortunately I didn't have any cash because how I was feeling I definitely would have used there services.

Anyway they were funny girls and we kept chatting so they invited me back to their apartment. In my head I knew it was wrong, and dangerous but they looked so good and I was super horny.

I got to say before this moment I had never even thought about tgirls in a sexual way.

So we walk down a few streets and are joking flirting and smoking some , they tell me they like "white meat".

We get to an old green wooden double door, they open the little part of it and we walk through, it's an archway to a courtyard. One of them stops me and pushes me against the wall. She grabs my cock and balls and tells me she will use me. I'm a bit scared but so excited too. Up close and personal now she kisses me and bites my bottom lip. She drops to her knees and opens my belt and fly, her hot wet mouth swallowed me whole and I don't think I have ever felt so turned on. Her friend comes over and gets on her knees too and both of them are sucking and kissing and generally worshipping my cock. Licking up the shaft and tickling my balls I feel a finger start to massage my asshole, they turn me sideways, one in front my cock deep in her throat the other behind, licking my asshole in circles and pushing her tongue in, I grab the one in fronts head and pull her up. I kiss her and turn her around, she pulls up her skirt and pulls her panties to the side as she bends over. The one licking my ass hands me a condom and I quickly put it on as I see her doing the same. The one in front turns around to suck my cock a little bit and then she faces the wall with her ass spread back. I drop to my knees and start to eat her ass, she moves back into my face, trying to get my tongue deeper in her butthole. I reach in under and feel a rock hard cock, throbbing away. I turn her around and she has a condom on already so I think, fuck it.

I start to lick the sides of it and then the other girl comes across with hers too. I'm on my knees in an alleyway with two tgirls, pants around my ankles and I'm sucking their cocks. One turns around and tells me to fuck her.

I stand up and stick my bulging hard helmet straight in, deep and to the hilt. She groans, says "fuck me hard" and I nearly cum as I'm in a realm of pleasure like never before, the other girl meanwhile has started eating my ass, and fingering me. I reach around the front and grab her stiff cock and start pulling her off as I thrust deep into her. I then felt a sudden pain in my asshole, the other one had entered me and I wasn't sure if I liked it. I shuddered, she said "sssssush, wait". The one in front started to back up onto my cock as I felt the other ones throbbing in my asshole. It began to feel so good, I wished it was bigger. I pushed myself back onto her, as her friend did the same. The feeling of the orgasam started deep under my shaft. Different from any other I had before. I came so hard I screamed, the one behind came too.

We went to their apartment smoked a joint drank some wine. After an hour or so I went back to the hotel. My friends were sleeping.

I never told them what happened.

It was a good night.

By *nly1meMan  over a year ago

here there n everywhere

Wow hot x

Gloucester

wow.

» Add a new message to this topic