FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Camping Fantasy sent to Bangers over text message

Camping Fantasy sent to Bangers over text message

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I apologize for any punctuation, spelling and grammar errors in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

We were camping at Matlock and there was a break from the rain, so you put you holdups on, and put your coat on with nothing underneath. We walked up to your rock and all the way up to it you kept opening it teasing me with you big tits and shaved pie. Half way there you flashed your tits, and as you did a youngish Guy came around the corner and got an eye full.

You acted all embarrassed, but luckily the Guy was walking a different route, so you didn't have to give him eye contact. We carried on walking and reached our rock, and as nobody was about you took off your coat and let me take a picture of you naked with the hills in the background. You then sat down, opened up your coat and started playing with your pussy. You told me to get my cock out so I did and then you told me to kneel down so you could suck it.

As you were sucking it you were rubbing and fingering your pussy and I asked if I could suck your juice off them . You said yes and stuck 2 fingers inside and then pushed them into my mouth.

You told me you wanted me to fuck you so we moved down to the next rock as it was a little more private. As you stood with your back to the rock I pulled open your coat and started kissing your neck and working down your body until I reached your sopping wet pussy. You put one leg up on a rock and I stuck my tongue right into you and licked you all the way down to your ass.

My face was soaking with your juice but you still kissed me, and then told me to fuck you. You found a space where you could sit, which was just high enough for me to slide into you standing up. As I was sliding into you, you said I think we are being watched so I turned my head around to take a look. From the rock above us I could see the same Guy that had seen your tits on the way us but when he saw he had been spotted he disappeared.

We just carried on and I instantly knew that being caught was turning you on as your pussy got really tight. As I thrust into you you said the Guy is back but now he had his cock out wanking. Your pussy got so tight that it took quite a thrust to get it all in and then you laid back so you were looking at the sky. You had your eyes shut and looked so sexy and didn't even notice (or care) that the Guy was getting closer.

I told you he was getting closer and your clit was bigger than I have ever seen. The Guy was close enough now that he could see everything so I waved him over. I think you heard his foot steps as your pussy got really wet and i had to push really hard. He was stood right next to me with his thick bent cock in his hand but we didn't speak. With his other hand he started to rub your leg and ran his hand up to your tits and squeezed your nipple.

You were shuddering now and heaving breathing and started to rub your pussy. The Guy moved closer and started tapping his cock on your hand which was holding onto the rock. You grabbed onto it and started giving it a wank, and used your other hand to hold onto the rock. He then moved his hand from fondling your tits and moved down to your clit.

As he started rubbing your clit you started shuddering again and it looked like you were going to pull his cock off. I had to withdraw as I nearly came so I pointed to the guys cock and then to your pussy. He didn't need telling twice, and slid his big cock right up you until his balls touched your ass. It was amazing watching your wet pussy getting fucked so I got my phone out and started recording it.

I was horny watching you get fucked so I climbed up and started kissing you. I asked you if you were enjoying being fucked by a stranger and you said yes. I then asked you if you wanted me to lick you and make you cum and you said yes. The Guy must of heard me, as he withdrew which let me get in-between your legs.

As I licked you the Guy climbed up to you and knelt down so you could suck it and I knew from how you were trembling that you were going to cum. As I started to lick faster I could see the Guy fucking your face, within seconds you shuddered and came right in my face. After a few minutes you slid off the rock, knelt down and then grabbed our cock's. You started sucking mine and wanking his and after a while swapped around.

I then told you I wanted to for fill my fantasy and I laid down on the ground. I told you to get on top of me in a 69 position and told the Guy I wanted him to fuck you. It was amazing! I was getting my cock sucked by my sexy girlfriend while I'm licking your clit just millimeters away from a big cock slamming into your wet pussy. I was heavy breathing, and so was you, and he so I knew we were all about to cum.

He started shaking, and your legs started trembling, and then all of a sudden I hear him shout I'm cumming! As his cum filled your pussy you must feel it, as you push it down on my face which makes him withdraw. You grind your cum filled pussy into my face and as I suck all that cum out of your pussy I explode into your mouth. The end xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Love it

By *harlieSiCouple  over a year ago

Skipton

stunning - very horny indeed

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Excellent story. Done the same sexual position in a hotel room though. Awesome fun for me and the couple

» Add a new message to this topic