FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > what i want to do too you ....

what i want to do too you ....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Kissing you passionately, I press you against the wall, pushing my hips against yours, our tongue touch, I break away and kiss across your cheek, my hand in your hair, I bite your ear, your neck, down your collar bone, running my hand down your chest, stomach, hip, your leg and back up the inside, brushing over your pussy, as my hand cones back up, I lift up tour top and pull it over your head, as your arms reach up too get the top off, I hold them above your head, again kissing your neck, with my foot I spread your legs wide apart, I look at you and ask you if you want more, you moan yes as gently slap your pussy, and put both hand through your hair kissing you passionately, I bite you lip looking into your eyes, I let my hand fall too your hips, running my thumbs round waist, I unbutton your jeans, slowly pull them down, as I do, I move down your body kissing all the way to your your quivering pussy, on my knees, I hook your left leg over my shoulder my mouth inches from your pink pussy, I lick slowly from the back to the front, over your clit, back down around your hole, I can taste the juices, I carry on slowly, I return up to your clit, sealing my mouth round your lips I use my tongue hard and fast around them, sucking on them, then onto your clit, round and round in tight circles, you begin to drip, I put your leg back on the floor, I drag you too the floor, my 8 inch penis is hard, wanting to be covered in your your juices, your legs spread, I place my penis on your clit and shake it hard and fast, pressing against you, my head swells as you gush over me, I cum, covering your pussy in my creme........

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rendababeTV/TS  over a year ago

richmond

OWW wish you wanted me then xxxxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic