FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wifes birthday

Wifes birthday

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A few years ago my wife and I had a few days away in Sorrento to celebrate her 40th birthday. It was our first holiday alone for a few years, and we were going to enjoy every minute of it.

We stayed in a gorgeous hotel on the hill, on the roadside leading out of sorrento, very romantic with panoramic views across the bay. We arrived at the hotel at lunchtime and what must be a first, our room was ready for us. We got to the room, unpacked and as it was boiling outside, we decided to go for a dip.

Jen is now 46, she's petite 5 foot 2 with a small frame, but a huge set of natural tits, 32 D which look huge due to her size, all hair, tits and teeth, shes no cheap date, my wallet will tell you that. She put one of her many new bikinis and squeezed her tits into it, her arse looked fantastic in her thong, i wanted to fuck her right there and then.

I'm 47, 5 feet 11, quite fit due to my work, and don't think I'm that unpleasant to look at.

So down to the pool we went, found a couple of sun loungers and ordered some drinks. The hotel seemed to be full of couples our age or older, well to do Mediterranean types. Perving behind my sunglasses i had spotted a few hot looking women laying around the pool.

I don't know about you, but i get horny as hell when I'm lying by the pool, all those scantily clad women dripping in suncream. Jen noticed i had a bigger bulge in my pants than normal, and told me i better go and cool off in the water. I climbed into the pool, Jen was on the lounger, smiling at me she pulled the crotch of her thong to the side, to show me her freshly waxed pussy, her lips definitely looked flushed, this wasn't doing anything to help with the bulge in my swim shorts

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *reyfox69Man  over a year ago

nearby

By *ac6969Man  over a year ago

leeds

Nice start.

By *mfao88Man  over a year ago

north yorkshire

Grest start. Loving this x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

Nice Start

She pushed herself up slightly with her feet and flashed her tight little arse hole at me, she knew exactly what she was doing, eating her pussy and pushing my tongue into her arse is a favourite of mine, again this was doing nothing to help hide my now hard cock. Lying on the next lounger to her, a hot looking older guy gave us both a cheeky smile, we had been caught.

I needed to swim and get away from her naughtiness, when my hard on eventually subdided I got out of the pool and ordered a couple more drinks at the bar, when i returned Jen was chatting to the hot guy and his even hotter wife.

It turns out they are expats now living in Italy, but treating themselves to a 25 anniversary holiday in sorrento. Both of them were tall and dark, ex professional athletes, and like us enjoying there first holiday alone for sometime. We chatted a little as you do on holiday, and left to get showered and changed for our evening meal.

We got to the room and Jen immediately shoved her tongue down my throat, grabbing my cock and wanking me furiously, i pushed my hand in her thong, her pussy was dripping, sliding two fingers into her, I too began to wank her furiously, she came in no time, squirting her cum all over my hand, i put my fingers in my mouth and tastes her juices, she tasted delicious. Jen was on her knees, my cock in her mouth, sucking away like a steam train, my turn to cum in no time, filling her mouth with what felt like a gallon of cum, she took the lot, got off her knees and snowballed all of that cum with me.

What was all that about, i asked Jen when i got my breath back. I wanted to fuck him she blurted out

By *uju67123Woman  over a year ago

Kings lynn

manchester

By *ash78Man  over a year ago

leeds

Nice start

By *mazingTimesMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Go on…..

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

By *lopdongerMan  over a year ago

Ellesmere port

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Carry on please

By *ason7754Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

After that revelation had sunk in, we got cleaned up and showered together, washing each other slowly and intimately, we dried off and i covered Jen in moisturizer, i could still feel the slickness of her pussy, even after a shower. She did the same to me with the moisturizer, paying attention to my cock, she looked right at me and said, "I want this cock deep inside me tonight", i was getting hard again, she flicked my bell end and said "down boy, later for you".

We put robes on a went and sat on our balcony with a glass of wine, to watch the sun go down. The balcony was low, with the pool and bar close by. A few pool and bar stragglers were walking past, saying hi to us as they walked.

We got dressed for dinner, me with the typical shorts and polo, Jen with a short dress, that showed off her fantastic tits, and nearly her arse. Dinner was on an outside terrace, everyone nicely turned out, people look so different at night i mentioned to Jen, we do enjoy a bit of people watching. I was perving again, thinking who i woukd like to fuck first.

A bottle of wine later, Jen asked was i angry about what she said after the pool, of course not i said, being on holiday always makes people extra horny, and that i found it quite hot to be honest, she then asked if I would have fucked our new woman friend, you bet i replied.

Jen grabbed my arm and dragged me down to the pool, where she pushed me back on a lounger, the pool was dark now, with no one around. Jen undid my belt and pulled my already hard cock out, she started to slowly suck me, taking more and more of my cock in her mouth, she started to gag, but carried on anyway, this was so fucking hot. I reached over her and pulled her dress up over her arse and ran my finger over her little arse hole and straight into again soaking wet pussy, she was horny as hell and said she wanted fucked there and then. I was ready for her, but voices were near us, they were the cleaners coming to clean around the pool. I tucked my cock in as best i could, grabbed Jen and ran away giggling like half d*unk teenagers.

We got back to the room, i was bursting for a piss, so straight to the bathroom, when i came out of the bathroom, Jen had opened our room curtains as far as they would go, she turned the room lights off, but had lit a candle, to make it nice and intimate for us. She was standing in the middle of the room, wearing only her heels and a big smile, one hand holding her pussy lips apart, the other tweaking one of her big rock hard nipples, what a glorious sight she looked.

I walked straight over and took her nipple in my mouth, teasing it gently with my teeth, i reached down to her pussy, and we both wanked her, feeling her pussy lips engorging and her little bud getting hard. Jen told me to get on the bed, and again she started to suck me, taking all off my cock in her mouth, i was dying to shoot a huge load already. Jen flipped round and landed her arse and pussy on my face, she tasted fantastic, my tongue was in and out of both her arse and pussy, my face was covered in her pussy juice, she climbed off and started to lick her juices off my face, i needed to explode.

Jen got off the bed and walked over to a small table, which was right infront of the window, she leaned her elbows on the table, looked round at me and told me to fuck her hard and deep, i didn't need a second invitation. I went straight in behind her, my cock slid into her easily, she was ready to be fucked. She looked and me again and said HARD AND DEEP. I was fucking her as hard as i could, when i noticed our new friends walking past our window, Jen seen them too, I'm sure she started moaning louder at this point, they didn't see us, hopefully. I needed to cum, Jen was throwing her pussy back at me and cumming as loud as i have ever heard her, i shouted I'm going to cum, she pushed me off and took my cock in her mouth, she wanted to taste all of my load, i came for ages, filling her mouth up, Jen just slurped it all down. It was time for some sleep.

By *orkKnightMan  over a year ago

hornsea

By *un guy 2020Man  over a year ago

near you

Interesting

By *pareMan  over a year ago

Watford and usa

By *imoney500Man  over a year ago

cannock

Mmmm

manchester

By *M1712Man  over a year ago

bude

By *xyBs2022Couple  over a year ago

Lancs

By *vbiker2TV/TS  over a year ago

morpeth

Great start can't wait to see if she gets her wish

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

By *un24.7Man  over a year ago

South Devon

Love this

Blackburn

Excellent

By *hef2475Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

By *hager777Man  over a year ago

Hereford

More please

By *rumcouple2013Couple  over a year ago

Tamworth

Great read so far.

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Good start

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Mmmm

By *opman1111Man  over a year ago

belfast

I know people put on weight over xmas, but you’ve put on 3 years

We both woke around the same time the next morning, the bedroom curtains still open, with the morning sun right onto our bed. I was spooning Jen, i leant over and gave her a long lingering kiss and thanked her for a great night of sex. Jen rolled over to face me, reached down for my already hard cock and guided into her pussy, we made love, it was the perfect start to our day.

We got up, showered and got dressed for the day, me in swim shorts and t shirt, Jen squeezing her tits into another new bikini, she wrapped a see through pool robe around her.

We headed down for breakfast, again which was on the terrace, i spotted an empty table so we made our way across the terrace, all the waiters we passed were very pleasant, asking us if we were ok and could they help us, great service i thought.

We got seated, and a young dark haired waiter approached our table and introduced himself as Giovanni, Gio for short. I could see Jen checking him out already, i rolled my eyes and though ffs here we go already.

Gio took our breakfast order, but then leaned in and whispered quietly, be careful around the pool at night, there are security cameras everywhere. Jen turned the brightest shade of red i had ever seen, she buried her head in her hands, saying quietly fuck fuck fuck into her hands, Jen got up from the table and went to the bathroom to compose herself. I asked Gio how many waiters had seen the video of me and Jen playing by the pool, he replied all of them, i smiled and though no wonder they were all pleasant to us this morning.

We had breakfast and headed to the pool, our new friends waved us over and said they had saved us a couple of sun loungers next to them, it was a perfect spot for sunbathing all day.

They introduced themselves as Rachel and Mark, it was their last day and were going to enjoy the sun and get plenty of cocktails into them. Jen got herself comfortable on the sunbed, she was laying on her stomach, getting comfortable is no easy job with her huge tits. She asked me to oil her back, i did as i was told and unhooked her bikini top and started applying the oil, i looked up and both Mark and Rachel were watching me rub oil into Jen, both there tongues were nearly hanging out. I finished Jens back and moved down to her legs, I pushed her legs apart a little and applied the oil slowly all over her legs, working my way up to her pussy. Mark and Rachel still watching me, i brushed Jens pussy, she looked round and gave me a cheeky smile, she knew what i was up to. After around a hour we found ourselves chatting on the loungers about life, kids, work etc. Mark and Rachel told us they studied medicine at university, but turned out to have short careers as professional athletes, medicine would be there next career. However when the athletic careers were over they bought a house with lodgings in the Dolomites, they did cycling tours in the summer, sking holiday lets in the winter, hard work but a lot less stress than medicine.

I decided to head to the bar for a round of drinks, on the way i stopped off for a piss, i was daydreaming about fucking Rachel when Mark walked into the toilets, he whipped his cock out and started pissing next to me. He looked down at my cock and said now thats a good cock, he reached over a grabbed my cock gently and started to wank me. I was in shock, this has never happened to me, to my surprise my cock was growing in Marks hand, he continued to wank me for a few seconds then let go of me, smiled put his cock away and walked out. What the fuck just happened there, my head was spinning

By *exbot 1Man  over a year ago

Chester le street

Loving this

By *ricky09Man  over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

By *teve0673Man  over a year ago

Basildon

By *ob4fun4Man  over a year ago

dublin

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

By *igger9969Man  over a year ago

Aberdare

When my head had cleared, i walked out of the toilets and headed to the bar, bought 4 drinks and headed back to the loungers. Mark and Rachel were in the pool, i put the drinks down and told Jen what had just happened in the toilets, she wasn't shocked, she had spotted Mark eyeing my bulge for the past couple of days, you could have warned me i said, she just giggled.

Rachel got out of the pool, what a body she has, tall and slim with small tits, her nipples always erect, i was thinking how much i would love to take that swimsuit off her, when Jen gave me a nudge, and said you'll be getting yourself hard again if your not careful, i just looked and smiled at her. Mark climbed out of the pool, his cock straining to get out of his swim trunks, Rachel had clearly been playing with him in the pool, he was on full display and didn't care one bit.

The rest of the day passed quickly, more drinks were had, i spotted Jen admiring the bulge in Marks swim trunks more than once, i knew she wanted to try his cock.The sun started to go down and it was time to get ready for dinner, we were all quite tipsy by now, we arranged to meet Mark and Rachel after dinner.

Back in our room, once again Jen had my cock out as soon as we were through the door, on her knees devouring my hard cock, she got herself so worked up at the pool dreaming of marks cock, she needed to taste cum as soon as possible, she drained me in no time, swallowing every drop of my thick cum, i know she was thinking of marks cock, but i didn't care, i needed to shoot a huge load.

We were showered and ready for dinner, once again Jen looked stunning, her dress had a dangerously low cleavage, her tits trying there best to get free, i knew Mark was going to love how Jen was dressed tonight. During dinner I asked Jen if she was going to fuck Mark tonight, she replied, i hope and going to fuck all three of you tonight, once again my head was spinning, an image of Jen and Rachel fucking was all i could think of.

After dinner we went to the hotel bar, Mark and Rachel were waiting for us, Mark in shorts and polo, the usual holiday attire for guys, Rachel had the shortest dress on i had ever seen, she looked stunning, i couldn't take my eyes off her, Mark was the same with Jen, i knew he wanted her massive tits in his mouth. A few more drinks and a bit of serious flirting, i suggested that we should all head back to our terrace for drinks, no hesitation from anyone, off to our room we went.

I poured us all drinks, and the flirting continued, Jen excused herself to go and pee, 1 minute later Mark followed her, my cock was growing just knowing what was happening, Rachel sitting opposite me just smiled, she opened her legs wide as possible to show me that she wasn't wearing any underwear, i could see her neatly trimmed pussy on full display, i wanted it badly, my cock was rock hard and straining to get out. I leaned over to Rachel and started to kiss her deeply and passionately, she reached down and started to rub my rock hard cock through my shorts, i reached down and slid two fingers into her soaking pussy, i was so fucking turned on.

I took Rachel by the hand and led her into our bedroom, i wasn't shocked to finding Jen sitting on the end of our bed, with Marks cock fucking her big tits, her nipples were as erect as had had ever seen them, Jens tongue was licking the end of Marks hard cock as he thrust up towards her mouth.

Rachel pushed me onto the bed next to our wife and husband, she pulled me to the edge of the bed, got on her knees and pushed my knees up towards my chest, i felt Rachels tongue start to lick at my arse hole, i felt like i was going to blow already, she was pushing her tongue into my tight arse, her thumb was next in my arse, fucking me as far as she could reach, my cock was twitching. Mark was standing above us, still fucking Jens tits and watching his gorgeous wife rim me and fuck me, his rhythm was getting faster, he shouted and blew the biggest stream of cum i have ever seen. He covered Jens tits and her face, she was even shocked with the amount of cum covering her. Rachel jumped up and began licking all the sticky mess off my wifes tits, when she had a mouth full she came back to me and started kissing me deeply, we were sharing her husbands cum.

While Rachel was kissing me, i felt my cock being sucked hard and deep in a throat, i looked over Rachels shoulder and there was mark chugging away on my cock, i wasn't complaining, he definitely knew what he was doing.

Jen still covered in the remanants of marks cum, was lying on her back on the bed, Rachel jumped on her, landing her pussy right on Jens face, both of our gorgeous wives started to lick each others pussy, tongues and fingers in both there pussy and arseholes, it was a beautiful sight, both moaning and groaning loudly, tasting each others pussy juice.

Mark let my cock out of his mouth, and crawled onto the bed, he headed for Jen. Rachel moved off Jen and made her way towards me, she lay on her stomach next to me, looked me straight in the eye and said i really need you to fuck my arse hard, who was i to refuse. I climbed behind Rachel and fed two fingers into her already soaking wet arse, next it was my cock, my large bell end forcing its way into her, Rachel was both loudly moaning with pleasure and groaning with pain, once i got my bell end past her arse hole, her loudness grew with pleasure as i had all 8 inches deep in her arse. She started to thrust back on my cock wanting even more, she was getting faster and faster, begging me to fuck her harder, we both came at the exactly the same time, me filling her with a huge load of cum. I collapsed on top of Rachel totally drained.

I looked over, there was Mark fucking Jen, she was red and flushed and obviously enjoying every inch of marks long hard cock, both of there rhythms got harder and faster, both moaning and screaming, Jen was clawing at marks shoulders trying to pull him further in to her hot pussy, they both came together, Mark filled Jens pussy with another load of his sticky cum, he pulled his cock out and Rachel was right on Jens pussy, licking all of her husbands cum that was running out of my wife. Mark noticed my cum dripping out of Rachels arse hole, he too was on her licking all of my hot cum out of his gorgeous wifes arse hole. We all collapsed on the bed, that was one hell of a night

dublin

By *oodburnerswMan  over a year ago

Ktown

Amazing

Chester le street

Brilliant

Thanks for all the positive feedback, more to cum over the next couple of days

Redditch

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

cannock

Mmmm

By *aidbackcpleCouple  over a year ago

nr stockton

great story xx

So very hot

We woke up late the next morning, both our heads a bit sore from the previous days alcohol and exercise, Rachel and Mark had left for home, we had there number, I'm sure a holiday in the Dolomites will be on the agenda soon. We both cuddled a while, kissed each other deeply and reaffirmed our love for each other, the extra sex was fantastic, but couldn't replace the love we have for each other.

On our agenda today was a trip to Capri, i better hide the credit i thought when Jen suggested the trip. We got up, showered and dressed for our trip to the island of Capri. Shorts, polo and trainers for me, Jen couldn't resist a short skirt and low cut top, she did look hot as hell, i must admit.

Off to breakfast we went, where Gio greeted us again, he took our breakfast order and disappeared, no whispering this time, thankfully. We finished breakfast, and Jen went to the bathroom before we set off to the ferry port. Seeing i was alone Gio came over, and said, you looked like you were all enjoying yourself in your room last night sir, I even went red this time. You really should close your curtains at night, and with a huge grin he walked away. Jen came back from the bathroom and i told her thd latest news from Gio, this time she just giggled and said i hope he got a good eye full of us. Off to the ferry port we went.

The journey from sorrento to Capri is quite short on the faster ferry, we disembarked and headed for the funicular, which would take us from the port up to capri centre, walking up the steps i noticed a young black guy following us, I'm sure he was trying to get a look up Jens skirt, i whispered what i thought was happening to her, she turned round to the young guy, smiled and bent over, pretending to pick something off the floor, he got a great view of Jens thong eating into her pussy, i looked straight at him and smiled, he scurried off, we giggled like teenagers.

We walked around all the designer shops in Capri town centre, i had my fingers crossed in every shop, hoping Jen would spot something she liked, i thought i had got away without any damage to my bank balance, until the last shop we went in, a lingerie shop selling panties more expensive than our first house, oh fuck i thought to myself. 25 mins later we left the shop, with a new sexy lingerie set, I'm sure it will be worth it, i hoped.

It was lunch time, so we headed to the square with a few restaurants, there were seats available, but i wanted somewhere to people watch, and to be honest perv a bit behind my sunglasses. I spotted an empty table in a good spot, we both settled down to read the lunch menu. A couple came and sat on the table next to us, they sounded french to me, the woman was particularly vocal, i looked up and it was the young black guy who had just got an eye full of Jens pussy, he was with an older woman, probably to old to be his partner, maybe his mother. He was around 20, she around 50 i would guess.

Blackpool

Great story

Chester le street

Enjoying this

While the woman was busy reading the menu, I leaned over and asked the younger guy if he had enjoyed the view, he squirmed in his chair and looked uncomfortable, the woman spoke up and asked if everything was ok, i said yes, i was just asking this young lad if he had seen anything on the menu he liked the look of.

The woman smiled and introduced herself as Marie and this was her son Pascal, she went on to explain to Jen and myself that she was on holiday and they were both staying in a villa nearby. Marie complained her husband was too busy for holidays, so she had brought Pascal along to keep her company, Pascal had just left university she said, and was between jobs, she rolled her eyes.

The conversation flowed between the three of us, Pascal was quiet, i caught him staring at Jens massive tits a couple of times. Pascal left the table and went to the bathroom, I spyed Jen watching his arse as he made his way through the restaurant. I wondered if Jen was thinking about exploring the young guys cock, i think i knew the answer.

Marie told us she was 52, but kept herself in decent shape by going to her local Spa and gym 5 times a week. She stood up and gave us both a twirl, she was proud of the way she looked, what do you think she asked us, we both said she looked great. She had a great set of tits and a lovely arse that I wanted to explore, Jen caught me looking at her and smiled at me, she knew what filthy thoughts were going through my mind.

We paid our bill and were about to leave, when Marie asked us if we would like to continue the conversation and keep her company at her Villa, both Jen and I thought that was a great idea. We got to the villa and Marie poured us a drinks, it was roasting hot outside, so we sat in the shade on the covered terrace, a few drinks later and Marie suggested we should cool off in the pool. We haven't brought swimwear with us said Jen sounding disappointed, never mind said Marie, you three just skinny dip, Marie said it was too hot for her, and she was going to sit indoors while we cooled off in the pool. Marie left us, and Pascal had disappeared inside, Jen pulled me off my chair and walked over to the pool, she took off her few clothes and jumped into the pool, i wasn't far behind her, we both didn't have a stitch on, I grabbed Jen and gave her a long deep kiss, i asked her if she felt naughty after all that wine, she just nodded her head.

Pascal walked out onto the terrace, he only had his shorts on now, he obviously worked out at the same gym as his mother, his body looked rock hard, not an ounce of fat on him. Pascal dropoed his shorts to the floor, both mine and Jens jaws nearly hit the floor, he had the longest meaty cock either of us had ever seen. He jumped into the pool and swam over to us, he went straight to Jen, and pushed his tongue into her mouth, Jen started greedily kissing him. I felt my cock starting to grow, as i watched my gorgeous wife getting her tits groped by this sexed up young man. I could make out Jens hand under the water, she was starting to wank this monster cock, she reached over and with her other hand started to wank my already rock hard cock, i felt for Jens pussy, but already found Pascal's fingers buried deep in her pussy. I kissed Jen deeply and left them to enjoy each other

I walked out of the pool and lay on a lounger, my cock still hard from watching Jen and Pascal. They certainly were enjoying themselves, Pascal lifted Jen out out the pool and sat her on the side, her pushed her legs apart and buried his tongue in her smooth waxed pussy, i knew he was tasting the gorgeous pussy jiuces that would be running out of Jen, she saw me watching and pulled her knees up to her chest, offering her tight little arse hole to Pascal, he didn't need to be asked twice, his tongue was in her arse hole in a flash, probing away at her. Jen just smiled at me, she was teasing me far to much now.

I got up from the sun lounger, wrapped a towel around myself to hide my hard cock and went to find Marie, i found her in the kitchen, she looked amazing, she had changed into a very short see through pool gown and a pair of heels, nothing else. She asked if i had enjoyed the pool, i replied it was eye opening, Marie laughed loudly. She asked me if i wanted a drink, yes i replied, she walked over to the fridge and bent over as far as she could, i could see her pink pussy lips, and brown arse hole, my cock twitched again. I explained to Marie that Jen was teasing me, by getting Pascal to eat her arse, Marie said two can play at that game, she climbed onto the kitchen table, got up on all fours, and offered me her arse hole. What a beautiful sight she was, her chocolate brown skin, her pink pussy lips and tight arse hole, my cock was rock hard again. I pushed my tongue into her, feeling how tight she was, i slid two fingers into her pussy, she was soaking, i slid a third and a forth finger into her, she was pushing back onto me, shouting at me that she wanted more in her, i managed to get my whole hand into her, she was screaming with pleasure, i felt a sudden warm gush, Marie squirted all off her cum all over my face, it felt fantastic, she collapsed on the table, i gently pulled my hand out of her pussy.

Marie recovered in no time, she told me it was my turn, and i had to get on the table. I got up on all fours and Marie came in behind me, her tongue licking at my arse, her hand grabbed at my cock, she wanked me hard, i told her to slow down a little, her tongue felt amazing fucking me. I needed to cum, i sat on the egde of the table, Marie put my cock between her tits and started to massage me, it wasn't long before i shot a huge load over Maries tits and face, god i needed that. Marie kissed me hard and left to clean up.

I wandered out onto the terrace and found my gorgeous wife sucking on Pascals huge hard cock, i thought it looked like a subway footlong, Jen was happily eating it anyway. Pascal was lying on his back with Jen kneeling between his legs, her cute bright white arse in the air, she looked fucking amazing, my cock was twitching back to life again already.

Pascal sat up and flipped Jen onto her back, she lifted her knees a little and prepared to be fucked by Pascals monster cock, i sat and watched in awe as he started to feed his cock into my wife, he was going slowly, Jen was moaning with the pleasure of his huge cock entering her gorgeous pussy, he was now in a rhythm fucking her gently, they both looked amazing, i was stroking my cock, enjoying the view.

Pascal pulled his cock out of Jen, and flipped her over, he wanted to fuck her from behind, his hard cock went into her much easier this time, he has already well and truly stretched her, and Pascal was in a rhythm, i seen this as my chance to get in front on my wife, and offer her my cock. Jen grabbed me and started to suck me as deep as she could, she started pushing back on Pascals huge cock, i knew she was going to cum soon, both Jen and Pascal came at the same time, both screaming loudly at the ecstasy of a huge orgasm, the sight and sound of it all pushed me over the edge, i shot another load into Jens throat, she greedily swallowed every drop. Again we all collapsed exhausted on the terrace.

Marie came out and told us to shower, the last ferry to sorrento was leaving soon. We needed to catch that ferry, tomorrow was our last full day in sorrento

Hereford

More please

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

Brilliant story

So horny

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

Chester le street

Very horny

By *ay69910Man  over a year ago

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *teve9111Man  over a year ago

UK

Great story

We woke and soon got ready for our final day and night in sorrento, we had an in room relaxing massage planned after lunch, and had planned a quiet evening before our flight home early tomorrow. We got dressed for the pool and headed for breakfast.

As usual Gio greeted us and took our breakfast order. Jen and I started chatting about our holiday, i asked her if she had enjoyed being away alone, she replied she had loved every minute, both our time alone, and fucking Mark and Pascal, she admitted mostly Mark, she found him really hot, and to be honest Pascal's cock was just to big for her. I caught Jen eyeing one of the waiters arses, i cheekily asked her which one of the handsome young waiters she would like to fuck. Jen eyed them all, and said she couldn't pick one, they all looked hot, i smiled and just just left it there. With breakfast finished, Jen headed to the bathroom, i was chatting to Gio, thanking him for his great service, and that i did have one favour to ask him, Jen returned and we headed to the pool, for our final morning of sunbathing.

I ordered drinks and continued to chat to Jen about our sex exploits on the holiday, she still went red when i mentioned the security cameras catching us out. Jen asked what i had enjoyed, i admitted it was when Rachel pushed me on the bed, lifted my knees and began to deeply rim me, Rachel had surprised me with how slutty she was, and she was absolutely fucking gorgeous. Jen just giggled and admitted it turned her on massively watching Rachel rim me, while she was tit wanking Mark.

We had lunch at the pool, again Gio took our lunch order and confirmed the favour i asked of him. It was time for a shower and get ready for our planned massage. Back in our room, we both stripped off and showered together, Jen looked beautiful, i had fell even more in love with her on this holiday. We kissed passionately and deeply while we were showering, Jen started to wank my cock, i was getting hard, she suddenly stopped, looked at me and said the masseuse won't be happy with that thing pointing at him with he arrives, i just laughed and said she was probably right.

5 mins later, i answered a knock on our door, a fit looking 30 something woman and her professional massage partner had arrived to carry out our massages. She introduced herself as Abbie, and the guy with her was her partner Tom. Tom was also a thirty something and fit looking. Abbie was dressed in her uniform, a white massage dress, Tom dressed in a white t shirt and loose fitting white trousers. They set up the massage tables in the middle of our room, and asked to get up on to the tables, only a towel to be wrapped us.

Abbie said they were here to release the stress from our bodys, and did we have any special massage requests,Jen and i looked at each other and said we didn't have any special requests.

We were both lying on our stomachs on the tables, looking straight at each other, the massage started on my shoulders , i was surprised to find it was Abbie massaging me, with Tom massaging Jen. I looked wide eyed at Jen, she just shrugged her shoulders back at me.

Abbie massaging my neck and shoulders was heaven, the oils she was rubbing into me smelled gorgeous, i felt like i could have dropped off to sleep, looking across at Jen I'm sure she was asleep. Abbie and Tom were working in unison, first our shoulders and neck, moving down our backs, and then down to our feet and ankles working there way up our legs, not a word was spoken, it was so peaceful in the room. Abbie massaged my calves, and then hamstrings and she continued up towards my arse, Tom was doing exactly the same to Jen, Abbie pulled my legs apart slightly, she stroked my balls and arsehole, my eyes shot opened, Jen was staring right at me, her eyes on stalks, obviously Tom was doing exactly the same to Jen, still not a word spoken. Abbie continued to massage my balls and flick at my arsehole, my rock hard cock was uncomfortable under me.

At last Abbie said softly for us both to turn over, we both obeyed as of we were in a trance, my cock sprung up. Tom and Abbie removed both our towels and continued with the massage. I watched as Tom poured oil into his hands and when straight to Jens pussy, he pulled her legs apart gently and started to massage the sensual oil into Jens pussy, i looked over at Jens face, she was in ectasy as Tom entered her soaking pussy with two fingers, he was exploring her beautiful willing pussy.

Abbie poured warm oil into her hands, and went straight for my rock hard cock, precum was already leaking from my tip, Abbie massaged the oil into my cock, wanking me gently and slowly, she bent forward and put her tongue on my tip, and began licking the precum off the end of my engorged bell end. When she had it all, she came to the end of the massage table and kissed me, probing my mouth with her tongue, i could taste my salty precum.

Both Abbie and Tom stripped off they were both gorgeous to look at, Abbie large tits, and hard nipples, her pussy was waxed bare, Tom was obviously fit, his cock already stood to attention, he was around 6 inches. Again in unison Abbie and Tom climbed onto our massage tables, Abbie landed her arse and pussy onto my face, i eargerly and greedily licked at her pussy and arse, she tasted fantastic, she had gotten herself turned on while massaging me, she was dripping cum onto ny face, fuck me this was amazing.

Again Tom had done the same, Jen was licking and probing his arsehole with her tongue, Tom had buried his face in Jens soaking pussy, they were licking and slurping and moaning, it sounded amazing.

Abbie leaned forward and took my cock in her mouth, she went straight down to the base of my cock, no gag reflex at all, she was gripping my cock hard with her mouth, bobbing and sucking as fast as she could, i tapped her arse and told her i was going to cum, she stopped immediately and squeezed my bell end hard with her hand, not yet she looked around and said to me.

Tom stopped fucking Jens pussy with is tongue, turned over and slid his cock into my sexed up wifes pussy, Jen wrapped her legs around him, clamping him tight, she was thrusting her pussy at him, screaming with the pleasure of Toms cock fucking her.

Abbie spun around and climbed onto my cock, my cock disappeared into her swollen pussy easily, i grabbed hold of tits and started to squeeze, Abbie was fucking me as hard and fast as she could. I heard Tom cumming into Jens pussy, he was unloading a heavy load by the sound of it, when he was finished Jen pushed him off, jumped onto our massage table and landed her freshly fucked pussy on my face, Toms cum was nearly gushing out of Jens pussy, she looked down at me and said clean me up, and pushed her pussy and arse down firmly against my face

My cock seemed to grow even more in Abbies pussy, she let out a scream, she was cumming furiously, her cum squirting all over my cock and balls. I released my huge orgasm into her pussy. Jen leaned forward towards Abbie and kissed her passionately, that was fucking amazing Abbie she said. Jen climbed off my face and again kissed me deeply, thanks for the best holiday ever she said, it isn't over quite yet i said.

Chester le street

Love it

Didcot

Great holiday

cannock

Mmmm

Heathrow

Fantastic

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

What a brilliant story

Hereford

More please

Redditch

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

Blackburn

Excellent x

Gloucester

Oh god I need to cum

By *ob jonesMan  over a year ago

Wales

Nice

Love it

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *haddy234Man  over a year ago

chadderton

Once again, thanks for all your positive feedback and messages, final part sometime today

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

Looking forward to what Gio has to do

By *oom ServiceMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

such an engaging story, eager to hear what happens next

By *litlicker77Man  over a year ago

Dirty old town

Jen and I were both knackered after our relaxing massage. We couldn't even be bothered to get showered after our exploits with Abbie and Tom, we collapsed on the bed, i spooned Jens arse and we both fell asleep.

A couple of hours later we woke still spooning, i was nearly welded to Jens arse, our cum and sticky sex juices had stuck us together, we both laughed as i peeled myself off Jen.

It was time for our final dinner in Sorrento, i poured us both an extra large glass of wine and headed for the shower. By the time i had finished showering Jen had downed her wine and poured herself another, i joking told her to slow down, she won't even make it to dinner, Jen just giggled at me. Jen got dressed, she squeezed into the tightest little black dress, as usual her tits were spilling out, the dress hugged her arse, she lifted the dress up a little and showed me her naked pussy, no underwear tonight she laughed, my cock twitched, god she was fucking sexy.

Off to dinner,i felt like everyone in the restaurant was staring at Jen, the mens eyes on stalks, some of the women too. Gio showed us to an empty table and took our dinner order. My gorgeous wife looked at me and said she felt horny as hell since our massage this afternoon, my cock was already getting hard. She said she was going to give me the best fuck of my life tonight back in our room. I just smiled at her, and said i was looking forward to it, my mind however was picturing other things.

Gio returned with our starter, Jen seen him coming across the terrace and opened her legs as wide as she dare, she was giving Gio a full straight on view of her gorgeous bare pussy, ever the professional Gio kept a straight face, until he got to our table, he put the plates down on the table, and then to my surprise reached down and stroked Jens pussy with his finger and smiled, he walked away with his finger in his mouth, tasting Jens fantastic juices.

When dinner was finished we decided it was time to head back to our room, we were both more than tipsy, due to the amount of wine we had drank over the past couple of hours, we said goodbye to Gio and thanked him for his excellent service, Jen gave him an over familiar kiss on the lips, he did flinch, he was a true professional. We set off across the terrace, again every one watching us, we weren't steady on our feet at all, Jens tight dress rode up flashing her arse as she walked, i pointed this out to Jen, she giggled and said it was our last night and didn't care one bit.

We got back to our room, i wanted to slow things down a little, i suggested we get changed into our robes and have a final drink on our balcony, Jen agreed but reminded me she was going to give me the best fuck of my life tonight. I slipped one of Jens thin neck scarfs into my robe pocket.

We were chatting on the balcony, Jen was getting hornier, she reached into my robe and was playing gently with my cock, i was in heaven, she in turn was again opening her legs and showing me her pussy, i could see she was soaking already. There was a knock on our door, we both looked at each other, Jen was puzzled, i said to Jen, do you trust me, she looked at me and just nodded her head. I took the scarf out of my pocket and tied it gently over Jens eyes, i got hold of her hand and led her to our bedroom, i told Jen to kneel down in the middle of our room, kissed her passionately and went to answer the door. Gio was standing there, i motioned for him to come in, another seven of the sexy young waiters quietly follwed him in and made a circle around Jen. I asked Jen to remove the scarf, she did and squealed with delight when she seen who was surrounding her. Together all the waiters dropped there trousers and underwear, and started to wank there cocks, Jen threw off her robe, she was completely naked, it wasn't long before all 7 cocks were rock hard. Jen took the nearest one in her mouth, she was sucking as hard and fast as she could, she was wanking the two waiters either side of her, she looked gorgeous in the middle of that ring of hard cocks.

Gio had stripped off naked and was sitting in the chair beside me, both of us watching and stroking our cocks, as Jen enjoyed all the attention she was getting. One by one Jen was draining the hot young cocks, swallowing as much cum as she could, the rest was covering her face and dripping down onto her big tits, her nipples were solid. She looked beautiful covered in all this thick white cum. The waiters were reaching down pulling at Jens nipples, even reaching as far as her pussy, sliding fingers into her swollen hole, she was moaning with the high of what was happening to her, i couldn't take my eyes off the scene in front of me. The last of the waiters finished off in Jens mouth, they all dressed again and filed out of our room, all drained of every last drop of cum they had to offer.

Jen just sat there on the floor looking at Gio and myself stroking our rock hard cocks, she crawled on all fours over to me and whispered thankyou for that, in my ear, and that she loved me more than ever. Cum was still dripping off her face and tits. Jen then made her way between Gios legs, she took his meaty cock in her mouth, and stared into his eyes as she took his full length in her throat. I got of my chair and moved in behind Jen, i slid my cock into her pussy and began a slow rhythm fucking her as deep as i could, i was pulling my cock out of her, and driving back deep into her, even with her mouth full of Gios cock i could hear her moaning with the excitement of getting fucked deep in her pussy and having a meaty cock deep in her throat. Gio asked me if we could swap positions, who was i to deny him my gorgeous wifes pussy, i pulled out of Jen and moved to the seat that Gio had been sitting on, Jen immediately when to my cock, I've never seen her this turned on. She took the full length of my cock, she was gagging as my engorged bell end hit the back of her throat. Gio had got behind Jen and had his tongue buried in Jens tight arsehole, he had two fingers inside her pussy, Jens cum was running down his fingers. I was getting near to exploding, not yet i hoped.

Gio began to fuck Jen as deep and hard as he could, his meaty cock getting as far in Jens pussy as he could, she looked in ecstasy, i had to pull out of Jens mouth to stop me cumming. Jen looked up at me, and lifted me knees up, she wanted my arsehole, fucking hell my cock couldn't take much more of this. Jen probed my arse with her tongue, my cock was twitching, she slid two fingers into me, i exploded right there and then, i shot a huge load right over Jens head and down her back, Gio looked surprised as he watched my load land near him on Jens back, he began to fuck Jen harder, Jen was cleaning the last of the cum off my cock. Both Gio and Jen started groaning loudly, they were cumming, he was sending his load into my gorgeous wifes pussy, she was pushing back on his cock, wanting every last piece of him, it was fucking amazing to watch.

Gio gave Jen long slow deep kiss, and left us alone. We crawled into bed together, tomorrow we were headed home.

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *an4Fun121Man  over a year ago

Leicester

By *rown sugarMan  over a year ago

LFE

By *ameulMan  over a year ago

Nr Norwich

Amazing

By *anteddeadoraliveMan  over a year ago

st helens

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

By *oseph soapMan  over a year ago

Duleek

Great story.

Redditch

Blackpool

By *haddy234Man  over a year ago

chadderton

Superb story

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

[Removed by poster at 26/12/21 21:23:29]

By *mazingTimesMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Super holiday!!

By *andybigboiMan  over a year ago

Mount Pleasant

Amazing!! Can’t wait for my mrs 40th!!

By *r and Mrs S99Couple  over a year ago

blackpool

By *namoratomanMan  over a year ago

Herefordshire

What a holiday and what a great story, well written and such, that it was easy to imagine the scenario!

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Brilliant, can't wait for the next holiday

Didcot

We both loved reading this, see Jess later looking at holidays on her phone lol

By *ardsoloMan  over a year ago

Harlow

Fucking amazing

Heathrow

Absolutely brilliant

Gloucester

Cock stirring stuff, thank you

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

dublin

Chester le street

Brilliant a very hot couple

By *ndecidedjMan  over a year ago

barton le clay/Harrow

Superbly written

By *eicestermale1Man  over a year ago

leicester

Thanks everyone, hopefully more stories to come

Redditch

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

Damm

By *aughtyman45Man  over a year ago

lincoln

Awesome story. !

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

I bet breakfast was interesting

By *incs 2 up for funCouple  over a year ago

Lincoln

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

By *an4Fun121Man  over a year ago

Leicester

By *ay69910Man  over a year ago

Wow!!!

By *ot Wife and HimCouple  over a year ago

bathgate / benidorm

By *escrean100Man  over a year ago

North Co Dublin

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Enjoyed reading that thanks for sharing with us.

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

Once again thanks everyone

By *imHerMan  over a year ago

UK

M o r e

Second part of the story posted, called a trip to the Dolomites

By *udistnorthantsMan  over a year ago

Desborough

Excellent

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *he Senior ServiceMan  over a year ago

Doncaster

One of the best stories I have read for a long time

Thanks appreciate all the positive comments

Fantastic story now onto the next one

By *ibi22Man  over a year ago

here

By *he fab twoCouple  over a year ago

brentwood

"I know people put on weight over xmas, but you’ve put on 3 years"

Lol i thought same

By *ove2pleaseseukMan  over a year ago

Hastings

Fantastic story hope there is more holiday adventures to cum.

By *bthreeCouple  over a year ago

Yeovil

By *ememberTheNameMan  over a year ago

barnsley

"After that revelation had sunk in, we got cleaned up and showered together, washing each other slowly and intimately, we dried off and i covered Jen in moisturizer, i could still feel the slickness of her pussy, even after a shower. She did the same to me with the moisturizer, paying attention to my cock, she looked right at me and said, "I want this cock deep inside me tonight", i was getting hard again, she flicked my bell end and said "down boy, later for you".

We put robes on a went and sat on our balcony with a glass of wine, to watch the sun go down. The balcony was low, with the pool and bar close by. A few pool and bar stragglers were walking past, saying hi to us as they walked.

We got dressed for dinner, me with the typical shorts and polo, Jen with a short dress, that showed off her fantastic tits, and nearly her arse. Dinner was on an outside terrace, everyone nicely turned out, people look so different at night i mentioned to Jen, we do enjoy a bit of people watching. I was perving again, thinking who i woukd like to fuck first.

A bottle of wine later, Jen asked was i angry about what she said after the pool, of course not i said, being on holiday always makes people extra horny, and that i found it quite hot to be honest, she then asked if I would have fucked our new woman friend, you bet i replied.

Jen grabbed my arm and dragged me down to the pool, where she pushed me back on a lounger, the pool was dark now, with no one around. Jen undid my belt and pulled my already hard cock out, she started to slowly suck me, taking more and more of my cock in her mouth, she started to gag, but carried on anyway, this was so fucking hot. I reached over her and pulled her dress up over her arse and ran my finger over her little arse hole and straight into again soaking wet pussy, she was horny as hell and said she wanted fucked there and then. I was ready for her, but voices were near us, they were the cleaners coming to clean around the pool. I tucked my cock in as best i could, grabbed Jen and ran away giggling like half d*unk teenagers.

We got back to the room, i was bursting for a piss, so straight to the bathroom, when i came out of the bathroom, Jen had opened our room curtains as far as they would go, she turned the room lights off, but had lit a candle, to make it nice and intimate for us. She was standing in the middle of the room, wearing only her heels and a big smile, one hand holding her pussy lips apart, the other tweaking one of her big rock hard nipples, what a glorious sight she looked.

I walked straight over and took her nipple in my mouth, teasing it gently with my teeth, i reached down to her pussy, and we both wanked her, feeling her pussy lips engorging and her little bud getting hard. Jen told me to get on the bed, and again she started to suck me, taking all off my cock in her mouth, i was dying to shoot a huge load already. Jen flipped round and landed her arse and pussy on my face, she tasted fantastic, my tongue was in and out of both her arse and pussy, my face was covered in her pussy juice, she climbed off and started to lick her juices off my face, i needed to explode.

Jen got off the bed and walked over to a small table, which was right infront of the window, she leaned her elbows on the table, looked round at me and told me to fuck her hard and deep, i didn't need a second invitation. I went straight in behind her, my cock slid into her easily, she was ready to be fucked. She looked and me again and said HARD AND DEEP. I was fucking her as hard as i could, when i noticed our new friends walking past our window, Jen seen them too, I'm sure she started moaning louder at this point, they didn't see us, hopefully. I needed to cum, Jen was throwing her pussy back at me and cumming as loud as i have ever heard her, i shouted I'm going to cum, she pushed me off and took my cock in her mouth, she wanted to taste all of my load, i came for ages, filling her mouth up, Jen just slurped it all down. It was time for some sleep.

"

Thanks for all the positive comments. I have started to write a follow up story, its called a trip to the Dolomites, some of it is posted, i haven't had time to finish it yet

By *moothdick68Man  over a year ago

Worcester

Fantastic writing, very horny!!

More soon

By *ary1001xMan  over a year ago

Hillsborough

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

"Thanks for all the positive comments. I have started to write a follow up story, its called a trip to the Dolomites, some of it is posted, i haven't had time to finish it yet"

Looking forward to reading that

By *andy IanMan  over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

By *ikeKateCouple  over a year ago

Rochestown

Outstanding you have us so horny ??

By *sian SpiceMan  over a year ago

South West England/ West London

Excellent story well written got me hard and horny

By *andi_mmfCouple  over a year ago

Whitehaven

By *rmbtsTV/TS  over a year ago

stockport

By *ilk and honey 2019Couple  over a year ago

Porthcawl

By (user no longer on site) OP    44 weeks ago

By (user no longer on site) OP    44 weeks ago

By *ess n BenCouple 44 weeks ago

Didcot

"I walked out of the pool and lay on a lounger, my cock still hard from watching Jen and Pascal. They certainly were enjoying themselves, Pascal lifted Jen out out the pool and sat her on the side, her pushed her legs apart and buried his tongue in her smooth waxed pussy, i knew he was tasting the gorgeous pussy jiuces that would be running out of Jen, she saw me watching and pulled her knees up to her chest, offering her tight little arse hole to Pascal, he didn't need to be asked twice, his tongue was in her arse hole in a flash, probing away at her. Jen just smiled at me, she was teasing me far to much now.

I got up from the sun lounger, wrapped a towel around myself to hide my hard cock and went to find Marie, i found her in the kitchen, she looked amazing, she had changed into a very short see through pool gown and a pair of heels, nothing else. She asked if i had enjoyed the pool, i replied it was eye opening, Marie laughed loudly. She asked me if i wanted a drink, yes i replied, she walked over to the fridge and bent over as far as she could, i could see her pink pussy lips, and brown arse hole, my cock twitched again. I explained to Marie that Jen was teasing me, by getting Pascal to eat her arse, Marie said two can play at that game, she climbed onto the kitchen table, got up on all fours, and offered me her arse hole. What a beautiful sight she was, her chocolate brown skin, her pink pussy lips and tight arse hole, my cock was rock hard again. I pushed my tongue into her, feeling how tight she was, i slid two fingers into her pussy, she was soaking, i slid a third and a forth finger into her, she was pushing back onto me, shouting at me that she wanted more in her, i managed to get my whole hand into her, she was screaming with pleasure, i felt a sudden warm gush, Marie squirted all off her cum all over my face, it felt fantastic, she collapsed on the table, i gently pulled my hand out of her pussy.

Marie recovered in no time, she told me it was my turn, and i had to get on the table. I got up on all fours and Marie came in behind me, her tongue licking at my arse, her hand grabbed at my cock, she wanked me hard, i told her to slow down a little, her tongue felt amazing fucking me. I needed to cum, i sat on the egde of the table, Marie put my cock between her tits and started to massage me, it wasn't long before i shot a huge load over Maries tits and face, god i needed that. Marie kissed me hard and left to clean up.

I wandered out onto the terrace and found my gorgeous wife sucking on Pascals huge hard cock, i thought it looked like a subway footlong, Jen was happily eating it anyway. Pascal was lying on his back with Jen kneeling between his legs, her cute bright white arse in the air, she looked fucking amazing, my cock was twitching back to life again already.

Pascal sat up and flipped Jen onto her back, she lifted her knees a little and prepared to be fucked by Pascals monster cock, i sat and watched in awe as he started to feed his cock into my wife, he was going slowly, Jen was moaning with the pleasure of his huge cock entering her gorgeous pussy, he was now in a rhythm fucking her gently, they both looked amazing, i was stroking my cock, enjoying the view.

Pascal pulled his cock out of Jen, and flipped her over, he wanted to fuck her from behind, his hard cock went into her much easier this time, he has already well and truly stretched her, and Pascal was in a rhythm, i seen this as my chance to get in front on my wife, and offer her my cock. Jen grabbed me and started to suck me as deep as she could, she started pushing back on Pascals huge cock, i knew she was going to cum soon, both Jen and Pascal came at the same time, both screaming loudly at the ecstasy of a huge orgasm, the sight and sound of it all pushed me over the edge, i shot another load into Jens throat, she greedily swallowed every drop. Again we all collapsed exhausted on the terrace.

Marie came out and told us to shower, the last ferry to sorrento was leaving soon. We needed to catch that ferry, tomorrow was our last full day in sorrento "

By *titch69Man 44 weeks ago

Torbaydos