FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Kink BandB (True story)

Kink BandB (True story)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *efByOrgasms OP   Man  over a year ago

Heads of the Valleys

This is my 1st attempt at doing this so please be gentle lol

About 5 years ago my ex sub and I wanted to do something special for our anniversary and we both always fantasised about visiting a kinky B&B where you can stay for the weekend which includes a BDSM playroom.

So after a good bit of searching and research we found one which was less than 2 hours ago and reasonably priced for the weekend. So come that Friday we set off with both of our families thought we were going somewhere nice lol

As we arrived at the house, the owner shows us to his kinky annexe at the back of his garden. The annexe had a nice kitchenette for our cooking needs and chill out space. The bedroom had a four poster bed with a stockade built in at the bottom of the bed and a shower room which fitted two easily and then the playroom which both of our eyes lit up as it was well equipped with dungeon furniture and then his walk in toyroom which was also fully equipped with everything you needed for a BDSM weekend.

As the owner left us be to ourselves then my sub knew it was time to slip into sl@ve mode. She was a sub but this weekend she wanted to give up total control and become a sl*ve that weekend.

Soon I told her to unpack our stuff as I'm heading for the shower and told her to join me when she was finished unpacking.

So as I'm in the shower lathering myself up waiting for her. As she joins me in the shower, we both start soaping each other up and some serious groping.

I ordered her to rim me and wank me off at the same time. This was a test as she never done this before. So I turned around in the shower and could feel her dropping to her knees readying herself but she got to work on my ass and wanking me in the shower and fair play to her she had my toes curling but stopped her from making me cum.

So I get out of the shower and my sub dries me off with a towel before drying herself. I allow her to put her hair in a towel but wasn't allowed to dry herself.

So I take her hand and lead her to the bedroom and put her in the stockade at the bottom of the bed while I go to the toy room. I come back to bedroom with a butt plug, multiples of crops, floggers paddles. So I lube her ass nicely and also lube the butt plug before inserting into her ass. Then I spend a good hour at least using all the instruments I brought in with me. So after I was done, I took out her plug and totally went flat out on her ass while she was still in the stockade.

After I released her from the stockade, I decided it was time for food and she needed the rest and aftercare after that S&M session. So I went for a quick shower to clean myself before food arrives as we ordered takeaway.

So just before I get out of the shower I make my sub to inspect my cock for cleanliness after being her ass fucking. So she cleans my cock with soap and then after rinsing it off she suck my cock to show me that it's squeaky clean.

It's getting late so let me know if you all want me to carry on with the story

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *Z24Man  over a year ago

cannock

Great start

By *wakers14Man  over a year ago

burgess hill

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Keep it up

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Excellent start

By *rgasmdonorMan  over a year ago

millstreet

By *cott9191Man  over a year ago

nottingham

please continue, great start

By *ngman70Man  over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Yes want to hear more and would love to know where the place can be found

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *efByOrgasms OP   Man  over a year ago

Heads of the Valleys

So after our food and we were both chilling, making sure that's she is fine and ready to carry on.

So I take her to the bed but this time I put her in the stockade while she on her back laying on the bed instead of her being bent over on the other side of the stockade.

So she lay in this position, I get two piece of rope, one for each ankle which were then tied the posts of bed so she was trapped and leg spread wide open for me for my pleasure.

So in the toyroom I noticed that they had a Doxy wand which I always wanted to try before buying cos of their price of them. So I knew what I was guna do for the rest of the night.

So I get back on the bed, telling her that I got a Doxy and she's in for a night of brutal orgasm play.

So as she laid there, she could hear me testing out the settings before I used it on her and the top speed make a noise and half and I see the look of dread in her eyes when she heard the top setting.

So I'm laying on my side teasing her clit with my finger, I could feel her squirm with excitement and dread cos she was stuck and unable to close her legs. So I finally get the Doxy out and place it on the lowest setting which was pretty strong anyway. After 5mins or so I notice that she pretty close to cumming so I stop and slap her clit and tell her that she'll cum when I'm good and ready.

Then I go up a setting and place it on her and she saying "OMG that's strong I'm guna cum now" so I respond with a another slap to her clit and I get off the bed and go to the bottom as start face fucking her while she in the stockade and in between the face fucking I was playing and slapping her clit while face fucking.

So after I've cummed down her throat and all over her face I go back on the bed and carrying on with the edging. I was tormenting her to the point where she had tears and pleading and begging me to let her cum. So I granted her wish with allowing her to cum but on the highest setting. So I put the Doxy on top speed and within 5 seconds of giving her permission to cum, she let out the biggest roar when she cummed and after 10 minutes of top speed she was begging me to stop with obviously was fuel to me to carry on but I carried out teasing her clit with various speeds and aggravating her. So I let her think that I was done cos I had a 10mins break. So I went back to the bed and told her she gotta take every setting for 5 minutes non stop. So I got my phone out and started timing the setting. As I remember she lasted about 25 minutes not reaching the top speed I could see that she has reached her limit by the way her body was responding.

So I released her from the stockade and she was quivering and shaking like a leaf couldn't hardly talk at all. So we both went to sleep shortly after

By *ob2Man  over a year ago

dungannon

Mmmmm fantastic

By *enninemarkMan  over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

» Add a new message to this topic