FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > MMF with married couple

MMF with married couple

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

this is my ultimate fantasy, my cock gets hard at the thought of it.

has anyone got any stories? or does anyone want to help me do it????? x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

"this is my ultimate fantasy, my cock gets hard at the thought of it.

has anyone got any stories? or does anyone want to help me do it????? x"

All my mmf have been with married couples

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"this is my ultimate fantasy, my cock gets hard at the thought of it.

has anyone got any stories? or does anyone want to help me do it????? x"

We've done this several times...

M

Had a chap from this site come around to ours just for the first meeting .we had a couple of drinks in the kitchen then went into the lounge .rick sat on the chair that was opposite the sofa.myself and liz sat on the sofa it all happened so quickly totally of the cuff ,we started kissing and playing with each other rick was mesmerized .next thing liz stood up and removed her trousers and pants lay back on the sofa legs apart she was soaking wet .i asked rick if he wanted a closer look he came over to us stared to play with lizs wet pussy after about 5 mins we decided to go up stairs the air was electric , liz got to the bottom of the stairs lent forward rick had his trousers and pants down in seconds did not need encouraging i helped him feed his rock hard cock into liz my fingers were playing with her clit they both came at the same time it was fantastic. we have repeated this a few times spontaneity is the secret.

By *aughtywifeandhimCouple  over a year ago

luton

Yes we have done this a few times,as wife doesn't think planning meets are as much fun so she has fucked two guys ,not from site,,,so I make sure I always carry condoms

We arranged to meet a guy from here in a hotel bar, atmosphere was electric as we chatted and had drinks knowing what was about to happen! The wife had been reluctant to do it and hadtaken months of persuasion but once we were back in the room she was naked and on the bed with the guys head between her legs before I had took a shoe off! She bloody loved it!

» Add a new message to this topic