FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Handy Man

Handy Man

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'm a handyman for a small office block in town, last Thursday I was sitting at my desk when a email came through asking me to fix a toilet seat in the lady's.I put a sign on the door saying out of order and got to work 10min in the door opened and a lady called Caroline walked in,Hi I said all red faced she laughed and said saw the sign but was desperate and went into the next toilet.she was wearing these amazing tights with a white shirt and black tight skirt I was getting hard thinking about her just the other side of the partition just then she said Jason there is no paper in here can u get some. So I rapped some round my hand and went to her door it was slightly open I pushed it my heart racing to see her standing there with white lacy nickers down to her knees so nervous I nearly ran away. But by this point my cock was throbing she said dont be shy and as the paper is round your hand u can dry me I walked in and started to rub her shaven pussy with the tissue now look she said u have made me wetter I pushed my fingers through the paper into her hot wet pussy as she unzipped my trousers pulled down my boxers. Thinking she was going to suck me or stroke me but she said that I was naughty and had to wait my hand was so wet from her pussy it was running down my arm she turned around and put one leg up on the toilet pulled her skirt up and said now wank over my bum it did not take long I shot my load my legs went weak she took off her knickers wiped up my cum with them and put them in my tool box kissed my cheek and said I was very Handy.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *stmateMan  over a year ago

Notts

Fantastic, lucky guy

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice 1

"I'm a handyman for a small office block in town, last Thursday I was sitting at my desk when a email came through asking me to fix a toilet seat in the lady's.I put a sign on the door saying out of order and got to work 10min in the door opened and a lady called Caroline walked in,Hi I said all red faced she laughed and said saw the sign but was desperate and went into the next toilet.she was wearing these amazing tights with a white shirt and black tight skirt I was getting hard thinking about her just the other side of the partition just then she said Jason there is no paper in here can u get some. So I rapped some round my hand and went to her door it was slightly open I pushed it my heart racing to see her standing there with white lacy nickers down to her knees so nervous I nearly ran away. But by this point my cock was throbing she said dont be shy and as the paper is round your hand u can dry me I walked in and started to rub her shaven pussy with the tissue now look she said u have made me wetter I pushed my fingers through the paper into her hot wet pussy as she unzipped my trousers pulled down my boxers. Thinking she was going to suck me or stroke me but she said that I was naughty and had to wait my hand was so wet from her pussy it was running down my arm she turned around and put one leg up on the toilet pulled her skirt up and said now wank over my bum it did not take long I shot my load my legs went weak she took off her knickers wiped up my cum with them and put them in my tool box kissed my cheek and said I was very Handy. "
I have a similar job but never had that happen. Awesome

thumbs - and fingers - up

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

Jammy sod

By *teve261970Man  over a year ago

Gateshead

Jammy sod