FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > what funny stories have you got?

what funny stories have you got?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone had a funny story in a club or in a swinging situation? I'll start off.

One night in a swinging spa in Bournemouth, me and hunni thought we would give a show in one of the rooms by leaving the door open to let people in to watch. Some came in and sat down and we carried on with hunni riding me.

So have my lovely girlfriend sat on me, I brought her close to me and I proceeded to speed thrust into her for a minute or two as she loves it and all of a sudden I got a cramp in my leg so I quickly stopped to straighten my leg to end up with my foot into the bollocks of a guy I didn't see behind hunni trying to get a good view of my cock ramming.

Was a bit disturbed to it as I never wanted to play footsie with a man's ball bags and neither did he. To this day I still didn't like it but hunni thinks it's funny as hell

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *efreeMan  over a year ago

North Staffs

I was seeing a woman regularly off here and we had gone out for a meal. On the way home she said she wanted to be fucked outdoors, so we stopped the car and went into a field and as I was fucking her from behind a large spotlight was shone on us by a policeman, who then asked what we were doing to which she replied, "what does it look like?"

By *weet DevilMan  over a year ago

dukinfield

mmm well one night i was in paradise club watching this couple when the guy kicked me in my goolies !!! seems i know now who it was lol

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Really? Thought it was a guy named oz

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I met two couples one of who I Ile met before a few times. After lots of same room fun and separately too we all ended up on one bed. Just as we all reached the final thrust so to speak - the bed and headboard broke with a huge cracking and bashing sound. We all orgasmed at that instant and then all immediately fell about in hysterics

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Funniest one ever happend to us:: we were haveing a 3some missus was on top of me well she sucked the guy then decided to ask me something at which point his cock droped and barley missed hitting me in the eye she thought this was hilarious I didn't lol

P.S sorry for spelling useing phone

» Add a new message to this topic