FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Winning the lottery big time

Winning the lottery big time

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *pare OP   Man  over a year ago

Watford and usa

It is amazing how you’re sex life gets a lot better with money would you like to know how good it gets

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes tell us...

Watford and usa

So a little bit about myself I am a normal guy I don’t have the best cock in the wold but it works.

H have a girlfriend for 10 years we never got married and what has happened is a good thing. She has 2 kids and a sister with 2 twin daughter in there 20s here sister is 60

Watford and usa

I live with my girlfriend for over 15 years now so I call her my wife. We now have a big house I did painting and decorating for a living but I have no need now so I was at home and the door ball went so I went to open the door and it was suzie my wife’s sister I said come in where is Sammy I told her she is in the bath she will be in there for a long time

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *arsmike111Man  over a year ago

BIGGLESWADE

Looking forward to this one.

Watford and usa

I called up to suzie and said her sister was here she call down saying she will be 1/2 her as we have a jet bath and she will have you pussy on one off the jets rubbing her clit as she fingers her pussy hole

This is made up I think.

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

Watford and usa

"This is made up I think."
do you think so best you don’t read any more

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Watford and usa

Sorry I have to put this story right Sammy is my girlfriend/wife Ans suzie is her sister so to told suzie Sammy was in the bath and would be down soon.Suzie said like hell she has her clit on one of them jets and rubbing her pussy. I was so shocked what she had just came out with don’t you think we talk lol suzie said would you like a go a said she came straight back with I have and love it you don’t think Dave can please me any more. Dave is her husband and a policeman tit for fuck all there home is a right tip in need of doing a lot work done on it

Watford and usa

I was still in shock form what she had just told me I asked her if she would like a coffee she got on a still and said yes please her legs where open a little and I could see her knickers at the top small red ones she had seen me looking and said do you like them. I said like what red faced she giggled and said you know what you perv

Great start

By *rancobargeMan  over a year ago

northwich

reminds me of Heslops story in Porridge about the wife's sister in Sidcup

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More please

Watford and usa

So as I was looking at her knickers it was so nice she has a big pussy that pokes out and I could she has has a lovely camel toe my cock was getting hard and she had seen this. She tilt me to stop it and I should put my cock in some cold water. I just seat shut your legs then if she didn’t like me looking I had a long look this time and I could see a damp patch and I told her she must like me looking as she is getting wet knickers

Redditch

Watford and usa

So I thought I’d stop the chat as Sammy would come down any minute so I asked suzie how the house was going she told me that David is a cunt she can’t get him to do anything I was shocked and the words she was coming out with she then said that if I did the work she would give me the bast blow job I have ever had I quickly came back I’d sooner have the best fuck I have had she looked me in the eyes and said ok your on you can do what you like to do to me. And a blow job as I said that Sammy come in to the room and said what blow job I quickly said suzie is offering me a blow job it I do her house up Sammy smiled and that would not take her long as you would cum so quick luckily Sammy took it all as a joke. In bed that night Sammy said you should help her sister out as her house is in a bad way and do I fuck her then

By *itom18Man  over a year ago

Wigan

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

More

Watford and usa

Sammy put her Hand on my cock and it was rock hard oooohh she said is this for me or my sister you have got the hots for her. I told Sammy it’s hers for the night as her hand wired it’s way up and down my cock how would you like to fuck suzie you dirty fucke She said to me. I put my hand between her legs and her pussy was so wet. I asked Sammy you would love me to fuck her your wet pussy is telling me so. How would you fuck her then tell me how and I’ll suck your cock as you tell me how dirty you would be

By *erri AnneTV/TS  over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

"Sammy put her Hand on my cock and it was rock hard oooohh she said is this for me or my sister you have got the hots for her. I told Sammy it’s hers for the night as her hand wired it’s way up and down my cock how would you like to fuck suzie you dirty fucke She said to me. I put my hand between her legs and her pussy was so wet. I asked Sammy you would love me to fuck her your wet pussy is telling me so. How would you fuck her then tell me how and I’ll suck your cock as you tell me how dirty you would be"

That’s a great twist been given permission to fuck SIL

Watford and usa

With my cock in her mouth and my fingers in her wet pussy I was telling her how I’d love her to suck my cock licking to top of my bellend as you are now talking my pre cum in your mouth. My cock was so hard in Sammy mouth it would not take me long till a would cum she was going so hard and deep in her mouth and her pussy was so wet I slipped two fingers in her and rubbing her clit hard she was ab to cum to she was starting to move on my fingers take my cum I tell her as I shoot my hot cum deep in to her hot willing mouth mmmmmm she says she then gets up to me and kissing me full on the mouth and snowballs my cum in to my mouth I take it all down. I look at Sammy and i say what the fuck are you up to

By *kpiercedCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Watford and usa

She smiles at me and says so you like to fuck my sister you dirty fucker well if I let you you will have to keep me happy now eat my pussy till I cum and don’t thinks about suzie as you eat it

I go down and I open her legs to see a very wet pussy lips her lips are big and floppy I so love them on my cock. So I part her lips and lick up and down her lips as my finger goes deep in her wet love hole so lifts up her back as she loves to be finger as I eat her

Watford and usa

Would you like me to go on

Redditch

Yes I'd say so

By *lim_jim1964Man  over a year ago

peterborough

Keep going ????

By *ardnreddyMan  over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

Press on

Watford and usa

I was in bed and Sammy came in with a cup of tea telling me to get up as suzie was coming over soon it was about 10ish and as I didn’t have a lot to do most days so I jumped out of bed Sammy looked at me and said don’t look so keen as you have to do her house up 1st before you can fuck her I said would you let me fuck her. Yes as you do fuck all day and she and David have not fucked in ages . How do you know that I said we girls talk and I told her how good you are at licking pussy. So suzie came in a

Tight top no bar and a small Skirt showing off her long legs. My eyes popping out of my head come in would you like coffee I said yes please and you can put your eyes back in you perv she sat down in the stall she opened her legs and she had no knickers on her pussy smiling at me I went to rub it but she shut her legs and said my house done up 1st whit that Sammy came in looked at suzie and said you look a right slut Laughing well I need the house done up and David is not going to do it and you did say if I offer steve something he likes he would do it

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

Watford and usa

As long as the kids never find out you can fuck said Sammy suzie said I am not going to tell them am I lol ok I’ll pop round and see what I can do when’s a good time I said suzie said Friday morning as the girls and Dave will be out Sammy then said look at the job and not suzie pussy suzie comes out with he has just seen that you dirty bitch Sammy says here have a better look Steve opening her legs wild

bradford

Watford and usa

So it was Friday and I went to look at there home to see what needs doing I had not been there for some time i nocked on the door and suzie opened it look in very hot I looked her up down. She had a white top on no bar as I could see her hard nippels and a lot of makeup in wow I said am I going to get a down payment. No I am showing you what your payment looks like: she looked an my cock seeind it was getting hard she put her hand imy cock saying down boy not yet you have to work for it I was so fucking horny I just need ti fuck her hard but she was having nothing to do with it till I had done the work so I took a look around . It was then I felt so sorry for her. I felt so bad I had not helped her out but it was her husband I did not like helping out but I had to help her and the two girls so I had looked all around and sat in the kitchen and said this is what I am willing to do for you she looked at me and said if I open my legs will I get more.I said you can but I know what I am going to do I will give you a new doors new flooring new kitchen and paint the house I will need to move you in to our house for about 2 weeks

Watford and usa

She jumped off her sit run over to me kissed me hard on the mouth fell down to the floor putting her hand on my cock and rubbing it she looked up at me saying I am going to give you a down payment with one hand rubbing her tits getting her nipples hard and and getting my cock out by this time it was so hard mmmm she said I am going to love sucking this she then liked the tip of my hats cock mmmmmm Pre cum and she nicked it all off she then took my hard cock deep in to her hot willing mouth I said you dirty slut you love it she looked up at me and said I will be your dirty slut I will do anything you ask me to do so I said take my spunk deep in your mouth she took my cock deep in her mouth going up and down so hard one hand rubbing my cock and one pushing my arse in to her would stop and lick her spit off my cock and saying give me all that hot spunk it didn’t take long to cum in her mouth as I was so horny taking it all down she got up and kissing her full on the mouth I now had my cum in my mouth to it was a 1st for me and to my shock it was not that bad

LIVINGSTON

Good girl

Watford and usa

So they all moved in our girls had moved out a year before as we had got them a house each so Dave and suzie and there girls Karin and Jenny they are twins in there 20s so no playing it home with them all about suzie and I was going to there home to get it ready to work on before we left sam called in in the the bedroom and as soon as I got in she said she has something for me and one hand behind her back and one went for my cock she pulled it out and to my shock she had a cock cage in hand and quickly out in on me saying no fucking till all the work is done

By *hil911Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Nice twist.

Watford and usa

So off to the house I went to start the work suzie was with me so we could put all the stuff away the all the hard work can be done as I got in the car suzie put her hand in my cock and gave it a good rub saying I am so looking forward to getting this in me to day as she lol the cow know I had a cage in with a big smile I then pushed me hand you her dress and said I can still play with this. She then opened her legs to let me have a good touch she was so wet as my finger was rubbing her clit and her pussy lips are so wet I could tell she was love but she tot me you can’t fuck me yet you dirty fucker but you can lick and finger fuck me as much as you like

Watford and usa

Did Sammy tell

You what she was going to do to me I asked her oh yes I told her to so you would do all the work 1st Sammy and I have a plan what we are going to to with you 1st you will be our sex toy you will not know what you have coming to you. Stopped what I was doing as I new I was not going to have my cock seen to we got to her house and I had a good look round to see what I have to move about I went in to Jenny’s room and moved her bed and the pillow came off the bed and there was a 12, inc dildo it was a dibble ender what the fuck it that for I though as soon as I picked it up suzie walked in and said what the fuck where did you get that from I told her Jenny likes it big I see

Watford and usa

Suzie took it off me and said oh don’t tell anyone she has a girlfriend who stops over some times and I have thought she was bi sexual but didn’t say anything about it fuck me suzie said I am so fucking horny I need your cock now. But how I asked get your cock out now I did but I was getting hard and it was all locked up and I was in pain she bet me over and then got down on me and lick my arse hole it was so new and nice to me then I got the shock as she put the dildo in my arse take this you dirty fucked she says she just rammed it in to me hard then I looked Round to see she was putting the other end I. To her wet cunt she was fucking my bum hard in and out she was loveing it and she soon came all over her now toy she then pulled it out and said that’s we’ll do me for the day I said what about me fuck you. you will get your fun soon as you have my home done up

By *arsmike111Man  over a year ago

BIGGLESWADE

love this more please.

By *ndy79randyMan  over a year ago

Washington

Watford and usa

We got home and Sammy asked us if we had had a good day suzie said that she had but I hadn’t poor boy work hard and you can fuck suzie arse you cow you know what she has done to me get this fucking thing off my cock and you both with get your arses fucked suzie said to Sammy look how red my cunt is showing her how red it was Sammy just said you dirty bitch and lol I will get you two now get this fucking cage off me suzie said I’ll take it off for you sam gave her the key and is was off as suzie was still looking at my cock I just put in her mouth and made her suck it as Sammy looked ini grabbed Sammy and told her to help her out she tried to get away but I pulled her back and pulled her down to my cock she said no not with suzie there but I just pulled her on to it I made suzie suck my balls as I face fucked Sammy it was so so hot it didn’t take me long to cum deep in Sammys mouth she was not happy with me

bradford

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Watford and usa

So Sammy and I had a big row that night and she told to to stay at Dave and suzie home till the work is done and I can’t fuck her as she is to up set with me suzie ask is everything ok I told her what Sammy had said she gose oh fuck I’ll have a talk with her so off I set to stay away and do the house up I got there and started to have a look around looking in all the girls Drawers and cupboards and what a find lots of toys and so meny sexy out fits but plugs dildos nipple clamps

By *iker197Man  over a year ago

Hinckley

bradford

By *kpiercedCouple  over a year ago

walsall

I can't read this. It rambles on more than a smack head asking for change.

Punctuation isn't hard to use, but it's completely lacking here.

Watford and usa

"I can't read this. It rambles on more than a smack head asking for change.

Punctuation isn't hard to use, but it's completely lacking here. "

simple don’t look at it move on

Redditch

Watford and usa

So there I was in there home movie stuff about do I could start all the work new kitchen carpets and paint and redecorating I was getting a guy to help me with the all the moving. Going through all the girls Wardrobes it was like aLading cave toys kinky underwear strap on and some dvds I called suzie and asked her if she could can and move her and the girls stuff when I told her a guy was coming soon to help me she said oh fuck I forgot about my toys and within 20 minutes she was there with the girls to move it all I black bags I took the dvds but did not let her know I had them. One of the girls looked at me and said have you been sniffing our knickers I looked shocked and said no not your knickers and smiled it was her turn to look shocked and called me a dirty fucked.suzie said there women now and have need too with a cold look in her face. So off there went bags in hand the guy came did what I needed to and gone then kitchen fitters came ripped out the kitchen and gone I got all the ceilings done The chippy came and took all the doors off so not a bad days work it was about 7 ish and I got a call time suzie did I see any dvds no I told he well if you do please let us know I asked what is on them lol. Not a lot just family stuff before your Time with us. That was it off to curry’s and got a DVD player so I could see them

ayr / glasgow

Watford and usa

So let’s see what all the fuss is about au I got in to the bed and put the 1st dvd in. It is there old bedroom and the cam moves to the bed I can see someone with a dildo going in and out of her pussy it’s suzie and David saying go oh fuck yoursel harder and them the cam moves up and I see your is a woman’s legs wild open and suzie head in between her licking line mad and David egging them on them he puts the camcorder in a try pod and gose and puts his cock in the woman’s mouth face fucking her then he tells suzie it’s my go and then puts his cock in the woman’s pussy and suzie moves so her is now sitting on her face it was all so hot seeing what thay got up to. It was no long before he cam in her and told suzie to come and clean up as her got the woman to clean off her juices if his cock at the same time when suzie had licked all his cum out she got up and kissed David full in the mouth. So that’s where she got the snowballing from I thought to my self so there swingers I told myself I had a good wank and went to sleep

Watford and usa

The next day I got up at 6.30 to get on with all the work an get a head and see more of the dvds I ordered a laptop so I could copy them as you would lol I put the dvds and player in the boot of my car just in case that popped around wich thay did but Sammy was with then what I asked myself it’s a bit odd all asking me if I had seen them I told them no I have told you that before what is so important about them thay all shut up and had a good look then went to go suzie came back and said for fuck sake if you have them please don’t look at them please. Ok I said bad iff she went. I got on with the work kitchen guys got alit done and wou be done by the end iff the week I got all the under coating done am I feeling happy with myself move all painted it was now 8 pm to got some food Barth and bed as it was part 2 Of movie night I got all set up it was a black man fucking a woman I hear David saying fuck her hard go on she loves it hard then to my hola I hear a voice that I know you so well it was Sammy my girlfriend voice saying fuck me fuck me harder the cam moves out and I can see it’s her the dirty bitch Dave moves up and stick his cock in to her mouth and she sucks on it as it was her last What gagging as he goes up and down on it the guy shouting out I am going to cum David tells him to cum in her shoot your spunk deep in the slut. He dose what he is told then Daved goes down on the guys cock sucking his and her cum off I was so shocked my girlfriend and him and David likes cock to now I know why all 3 of them was looking but what do I do about it

Watford and usa

So all dvds seen and work almost done but what to do I was so up set and very horny seeing them all fucking I was up set because I was not one of them. And it was before my time with Sammy I thought where can I put the dvds so they don’t know I had seen them. I know I’ll put them in the loft then one day David came back to look some more and he did what I was hoping for up he goes to the loft comes down with them all happy but not as happy as me.next day suzie comes round the kitchen is all done she is over the moon with it and grabbing me she kissed my full on the mouth A deep kiss her hand on my bum pulling me in to her my cock is getting hard as it rubs against her I then open my eyes to see she has a friend with her. I pull away and her friends says put him down you slut. I look at the woman and I have seen her before. Suzie says this is Carole and she would like you to do same work for her Carole says I am a good payer I’ll pay you the same as suzie but a lot better and more.

I look at her she is the one in the dvds I had seen and copied. Thay sit down it the kitchen on the stalls next to each other. Look how I will pay you as she opens her legs to show a wet pussy suzie puts her fingers and opens her pussy lips look how wet it is for your hard cock fucking hell stop it I need to work

Watford and usa

So all dvds seen and work almost done but what to do I was so up set and very horny seeing them all fucking I was up set because I was not one of them. And it was before my time with Sammy I thought where can I put the dvds so they don’t know I had seen them. I know I’ll put them in the loft then one day David came back to look some more and he did what I was hoping for up he goes to the loft comes down with them all happy but not as happy as me.next day suzie comes round the kitchen is all done she is over the moon with it and grabbing me she kissed my full on the mouth A deep kiss her hand on my bum pulling me in to her my cock is getting hard as it rubs against her I then open my eyes to see she has a friend with her. I pull away and her friends says put him down you slut. I look at the woman and I have seen her before. Suzie says this is Carole and she would like you to do same work for her Carole says I am a good payer I’ll pay you the same as suzie but a lot better and more.

I look at her she is the one in the dvds I had seen and copied. Thay sit down it the kitchen on the stalls next to each other. Look how I will pay you as she opens her legs to show a wet pussy suzie puts her fingers and opens her pussy lips look how wet it is for your hard cock fucking hell stop it I need to work

Watford and usa

Would you like to know the end of this

By *iquor247Man  over a year ago

wirral

[Removed by poster at 08/01/22 15:53:22]

bradford

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

ayr / glasgow

Watford and usa

So the kitchen is all done and suzie is so happy with it and the 2 girls are sat there playing with there pussys suzie going down on carol parting her legs wild open and making lots of Noise as she licks and tongue her friends cunt carol calls me over and makes a grab for my by now hard cock and ynzips me talking it out and rubbing it up and down. Saying to me you poor boy stuck here with no one to play with do then she bends over and taking full in her mouth in one deep go gagging as she takes it in

Watford and usa

Carol is going like mad her mouth is full of my cock and spit she grabs suzie by the head and tells her to open her mouth wild. Suzie dose as she is told like a sub bitch then carol spits you her mouth juices in to suzie mouth and says swallow bitch and suzie dose as she is told.carol gets up moving to the table and bends over it legs wild open and tell suzie to get her arse ready for the marster yes miss suzie says my god I thought she is a sub slut suzie lick’s carol arse and carol tell her you know what to do now suzie sucks my cock

By *es-sMan  over a year ago

Rugby

"I can't read this. It rambles on more than a smack head asking for change.

Punctuation isn't hard to use, but it's completely lacking here. "

Bye then

Watford and usa

Suzie cackle my cock out off her mouth and tells me never to tell anybody else what we are doing. With that carol gabs suzie why is a hair and says don’t you ever talk to the master like that again he is your new master after what he has done for you you are grateful bitch suzie looks up at me and says I as so sorry master. Carol still has suzie hair and pulls her over the table so her arse is sticking up now master show her who is the boss 10 slaps should do is suzie says yes please and hard. You have to put me cock in somewhere do you I tell her. Yes sorry then more sucks and out my cock in to carols arse

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

horny story

ayr / glasgow

bradford

Watford and usa

As I am going deeper it to Carlos arse she grabs my hand and put it in her head and asked me to pull hard saying we are your bitch you get to do as you like to us and if your not pleased then you must punish of accordingly suzie loves to be punished harder the better. As I fuck carols arse hard and harder I can fill I am going to cum and ask her where would she like it. Tells me that I am the master and it is up to me where I put it. So I cum in her bum hole and pull out suzie is still on the table with her red arse showing I had gave her the hardest slaps I could and she loved it I pulled my cock out and told her to clean my cock she just rammed in in her mouth and gave me the best blow job that I have ever had. I told her Carlos a bum hole needs cleaning to so she was straight on it Her tongue going deep in a hole flickering all around her arse

Watford and usa

When she had cleaned carol out we sat and a chat I said to suzie I never thought you was such a dirty fun slut she smiled at me and said you don’t know the half of it. Carol then tild me that my girlfriend was just as bad whit that suzie said stop it don’t say anything more. Little did they know I had seen all the films. That girl’s asked me was there any think more they can do for me . Yes I said I’d love to you you two fucking Each other

bradford

Watford and usa

When the girls had finished they got dressed and we had a nice chat telling me what my girlfriend would do and liked doing she was a dirty slut a side I had not seen suzie told me she has stopped when I came along I told Carole I would come round Tom and have a look and talk about payment. The next day I popped round to Carols she was looking very hot and horny she said come in with you like a cup of coffee or a blow job. For now coffee is good I’ll look at the work and then we can work out payment. I don’t have a lot of money I thought I could pay in Kind she says to me showing me her wet pussy. Who said anything about money I said to her we sat down and I put my cards in the table this is how it’s going to be I’ll go you a £1000 to keep your mouth shut and legs open I have seen all the dvds of you all fucking but they don’t know I know so this is how it will go I tell her and she agreed to it all saying she likes the idea of my plan and that for a year she has to please me in any way I like

By *ongueTwistererMan  over a year ago

telford/ shrewsbury/ bridgnorth/ wolverhampton

bradford

More ?

By *eo_72Man  over a year ago

Mansfield

Watford and usa

Just a footnote I am dyslexic so become very hard to do something like this so when people have a go it puts people off doing something like this so if you like the story carry on reading if you don’t like it move on to other people I have a go at doing things are hard

Watford and usa

So I ask Carol to do some shopping for me some food and lots of drinks and some other stuff and to have it ready for me food and drink on Friday and the gifts on Saturday I get suzie and Sammy girl’s a weekend spa trip Friday to Monday so there out of the way I call Sammy and tell her to come over with David and suzie. On Saturday night at 7.30 and not before I have food and drinks we can have a party the 4 of us

ayr / glasgow

LIVINGSTON

Keep going

Watford and usa

THE HOME COMING

All the shopping stuff food and drinks and gifts all wrapped up.I phoned Sammy to tell her to say for them all to come here at 7.30 and to look good I will have food and drinks we could have a party and show off the house all done up. She said ok she will ask them I said ok tell them not ask. I have got a new front door with new locks so they would not be able to get in until I give them the new keys I’ve also brought a 18 carrot gold Necklace with Master on it. I also got a large thrown looking chair and put it in the living room. It was now 5.30 and I got my self ready for all my games . There was a nock at the door I went to open it and what a lovely view I got to see. A woman about 25 long blonde size 12 with big tits high hells and a long dark coat. She looks at ma and says are you Steve I am Katie. I tell her yes I am please come in and we can have a little chat before you get going.can I take your coat for you I ask her yes please and takes it off. I almost cum in my pants at what she had on it was a schoolgirl outfit on I see-through blouse with a black bra half cup phone nipples where showing. I small black skirt and stockings and spenders. She then put her hair up into ponytails. Will I do she asked me oh fuck me yes you will. I bet you will get to fuck me and a lot more I hope she tells me with a very dirty look on her face. Soon I hope but first I must talk you how I’d like to do this tonight. I tell her that I found the Dvds of them all fucking with out me knowing and that I was going to make them all pay for it tonight I will make them all my sex toys with your help and it will be just my cock that fucks you tonight but you can have some pussy if you like. Yes please she tells me I then tell her what she has to do. And she tells me she love to help me out with thi.

bradford

Watford and usa

I was telling Kate about the dvds and saying how I did not know all about them fucking with out me I asked would she like to see them as I am going to show the fuckers I know and make them play. I tell her to sit down in my big chair she sits and opens her legs for me to see her g string what a lovely view she had a damp patch and you can see she has great bit pussy lips

ayr / glasgow

By *ottsguy74Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

Watford and usa

Kate was in my sit with her legs wild open and she asked me it daddy would let her finger herself I said yes I’d love to see that. She pulls her knickers to one side I can now see how big her pussy lips are.the type that cover your cock before it gone in. She has 3 fingers rubbing her pussy two out side her lips and one working her hole and clit rubbing up and down as she looks at the tv. She is now working her hand harder and moaning as she is getting wetter and wetter in the tv the black man comes in to shot and she says I know him he is a copper and married I bet his wife don’t know what he is up to but boy what a big cock he has. Please daddy will you fuck me I need your cum in me now. I tell her no I am saving all my cum for tonight but you can suck it.

Looking forward to more

Watford and usa

With that she gets down and take my cock out and puts it straight in to her willing mouth. She took my cock deep in her mouth and her hands working there way round to my bum as she slipped one finger in to me arse hole this was so so nice but I had to stop her as I would cum and as I need all the cum for tonight. Ok but I am so horny now and need some cock in me. Not long now 10 mins and they will be here soon. With that there was a knock at the door it was David Sammy and suzie. Will I let them in daddy said Kate. No let them Let them wait in 10 minutes early little fuck is it gonna know who’s the boss is then I get a text say open the door I text back I will in 10 minutes time. The answer I got back with not a very good one I said you waiting till I let you in so I tell Kate to let them i.

By *eeker of pleasureMan  over a year ago

manchester

Damm

Watford and usa

So Kate opens the door and I hear them all wow it’s lovely and new doors and who are you. Kate tells them just go in the living room and the master will tell you all that you need to know now go in and do as your are to do. What the fuck is go on Dave says and then he see me What the fuck is that chair Dave say. I tell him to sit the fuck down and I will let them know why it’s all about. Sammy said who is that girl and what is this all about. I put the films of them fucking and they look shocked I tell them I know it all now. Sammy tried telling me it was be we met I tell her to shut the fuck up. In one of the dvds she is in the underwear I got her so as I have told you sit down and shut the fuck up. This is how it’s going to be I am the master and you will do as your told David gets up and start to have a go at me and is not going to play my sick games. I say ok I’ll send a co to your work and one to your kids. He quickly sits down and says ok you have us by the balls.with that the doorbell goes off suzie gets up to open it but maybe tells her to sit the fuck down slut I’ll get it and gose to the door it’s the black man and Carole. Kate says to the guy I know you your a copper and married to Jill I bet she doesn’t know about this. So I put him in the picture and he has to do as I tell them all Kate gets the gifts out one for Sammy one for suzie and one for carol I tell the girls to go to the bedroom and just put on is in the gift I tell David his is in the shed at the bottom of the garden and just what is in the box and come back to me the back guy who is James asked what is for me. I have something for you James. Oh good what is it I will tell you when they are all back. The girls come downstairs all in there outfits Peekaboo bra

Crotchless knickers and a Fox tail but plug and the best was for Dave I had got him a cock cage and he had to put it on in the shed and run up the garden with just that on. We all good and watch Daved run as quickly as he could to the top of the garden hoping the neighbours would not see him. We all sat in the room with the tv still on I asked Kate what would you like to do with me say says suck your cock with suzie and let Sammy lick carol’s arse. Let it be go to it girls I see Sammy opens Carole arse and gose down and licks away suzie gose down on my cock and licks it Kate spits all over it and pushing suzie mouth down on it. Telling suzie suck it slut Kate looks at me and ask me daddy will you fuck me now. Yes I will she gets down and with her pussy open wild for my cock. Kate tells suzie to put master cock in me and lick his balls and bum hole as he fucks my wet cunt.suzie grabs my cock and rubbing it up and down Kate’s cunt she licks Kate’s pussy lips and then pops my cock in to her. The boy sit and ask what about as master oh yas james you like to slap Sammy bum don’t you. Oh yes I so do I’ll do it for you now he tells me. I tell him I will tell you what I’d like you to do bend over and part your legs it’s Sammy time to get her you back and I tell Sammy to take the cane out of the box and if you don’t spank him hard you will get it harder.

Watford and usa

As I put my cock in Kate’s pussy suzie has my balls deep in her mouth it’s so good and Sammy looks at me with a smile and says I so wish we had invited you to play with us before. I tell Sammy to bend over and part her arse wild I ask carol to spit on her arse and open it wild. I tell james to fuck her arse good and hard al he put his long and ft cock in to Sammys arse she scream out loud no it hurts just take it slut. James is fucking her arse hard. Dave ask me what about me can I have some fun to no not yet you are Kate’s toy to play with mmmmmm he say. I am going deep and hard in to Kate’s pussy I tell her I am going to cum. He turns round and look at me And tells me to cum In my cunt daddy. I shoot my load deep inside her it was so good to shoot in her. She get off me and tells David to get in his back and open his mouth he dose as he is told. She then Squats over Daved’s face he goes to lick her pussy Grabbed by the hair and said there’s no way you’re having my cunt put your head down. And to my shock she opens her pussy lips and starts to piss in Daved mouth telling him to swollow her piss. It was so good to see him doing this

bradford

By *outh wales VoyuerMan  over a year ago

s wales

I think it's pourly written.

» Add a new message to this topic