FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First trans encounter

First trans encounter

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So, I’d been on fab on and off for a couple of years. I’d had various meets with females but each one wanted more than just NSA, despite putting this on their profile. I started to look at a few tv/cd profiles and found myself to be getting aroused by what I was seeing and the thoughts that were racing through my mind. It was official then, I was curious

I made contact with one particularly convincing girl who had a fabulous body; quite slim, smooth, hair free and curves in all the right places. We became friends on here and started chatting and I made the move of suggesting a meet. She was up for it and it turned out we lived just a few miles apart.

Come the day of the meet and I was so distracted. I made sure I was freshly trimmed so to speak and got myself prepared. It was a short drive and knowing the area well knew where to park to be discrete. She’d messaged me the address and told me to just walk in and come upstairs. I was so nervous, not just of walking into to a strangers house but of what was to come.

So, with my heat rate thumping I started up the stairs.

Anyone want to hear more..?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tcam24Man  over a year ago

glasgow

By *ife does not knowMan  over a year ago

Hull

I got to the top of the stairs and found the rooms in darkness but for a dim light in the front bedroom. Cautiously I walked slowly in and found her kneeling on the bad facing me. She had long black hair, make up, a black basque, stockings and tiny silk knickers. This made me twitch instantly.

Being nervous I felt I was just a cat in the headlights until she beckoned me over. She was nervous too, I could feel her breathing was heavy as she put her arm around me and pulled me in for a kiss. I wasn’t expecting that but went with it and found it a turn on. We kissed heavily and I could feel my cock growing. I was liking this.

I pulled back so I could start undressing. She sat kneeling in front of me and asked if I liked what I was seeing. I nodded my appreciation but I think she could also see evidence too. I was down to my briefs before I knew it. It did occur to me the situation I was in was suddenly very real. But I was loving it. So excited by it.

More..?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes

I moved forward towards her and as I did she reached down to my briefs, pulling them down slowly, letting my hard cock out. She grabbed it and wrapped her hand around it before reaching down and sliding it into her mouth. That feeling was so intense. I’ve had loads of blow jobs but this was heightened by the intense excitement I felt. She sucked and wanked me expertly, taking me deep and gagging, then sliding me out and licking my shaft and balls. I was soooo fucking hard I wanted cum right there but I knew I wanted to fuck her.

TBC

Anymore

I whispered for her to slow down otherwise I’d be spent. She duly relaxed and with a glint in her eye she bent backwards and opened her legs. Her tight and very brief panties were straining, she was as hard as I was. I bent down and instinctively she closed her legs to let me slide those panties off of her. Her hard cock stiff and throbbing it was the only to do, I had to have her in my mouth. She tasted good, and it felt so good inside my mouth, feeling the ripples as I took her deeper. She laid back and spread her legs wide again, showing me her pussy. I wanted to suck and wank her but she had other ideas.

By *ason7754Man  over a year ago

Blackburn

More

She pushed me away gently and rolled over, on all fours with her gorgeous bum facing me, legs spread. What a sight. Smooth as silk, her pussy so inviting and her cock hanging between her legs. She wanted me to explore, to make her ready to take me.

This was my first time for this so I was still nervous. I still didn’t know how my mind was to deal with this. Would I be turned off or would I embrace this feeling..?

By *ini1275Man  over a year ago

stoke on trent

This is so hot don't stop

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

My cock was so hard it was all I could do to restrain myself from burying it deep inside her right there and then. I had to go gently, savour the experience. This might be my one and only time perhaps..?

I knelt down behind her and started to run my tongue down the small of her back, and lower until I reached her pussy. I flicked it for a moment before heading further down to her shaft. She twitched her approval so I placed my hand around her and pulled her cock towards me so I could pull her for skin back and lick her end, teasing her before taking the tip into my mouth. My other hand was stroking her bum, feeling how smooth she was and how tight her hole is.

By *ardnreddyMan  over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

Good story

Hot !

Her pussy clamped my finger tip as I gently probed her. Her cock twitched again and again, hinting as to where she wanted me. I let her girth release from my mouth and kissed my way back up to where my finger was knuckle deep. I slid it out and replaced it with my tongue, probing as deep as I could get. She pushed herself onto me and was breathing really heavily, enjoying the wetness of my mouth over her. She reached over and passed me a condom. ‘Get that on and fuck me hard’….

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

Fumbling with the packet I eventually managed to pull the cover over me such was the excitement at what I was about to do. I reached down again and gave her a wet sloppy lick before nudging the head of my cock inside. She winced slightly before pushing back for more. Slowly we worked my cock deeper and deeper inside. It felt delicious, so tight and yet so inviting. It was all I could do to prevent myself from fucking like a teenager but that would just have to wait until she was accustomed to my girth. We were in sync, catching a rhythm albeit slow. I was running my hands all over her backside and lower back, trickling my fingers lightly over her as she started to buck and moan in pleasure. I could sense she wasn’t going to take long before she orgasmed.

By *ikenut51Man  over a year ago

Normanton

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

you can come see me with that action anytime

Her breathing grew shallower, I started to fuck her harder but each time I pulled back I slowed down to tease her with my end just jutting the walls of her pussy mouth before sliding firming back in. I didn’t want to cum before her so used this to control myself as much as pleasuring her. I could feel her right hand was busy pumping her cock and then the inevitable happened and she exploded onto the bed

Last bit soon. Hope you’re all enjoying this as much as I am relaying to you

Telford

Loving it ??

By *ilkey69Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

Can we have more

By *immf-guyMan  over a year ago

Bath

Exquisite writing, love a detailed description like that. Can almost imagine myself in your situation, taking her like that and making her mine. Very horny indeed.

I could feel her orgasm through my cock as it slid inside, the clenching of her walls against me. I wanted her to feel my cum over her so I slowly pulled back and out, letting the condom slip off once it was out of her. With my hands still on her arse cheeks I slid my still rock hard cock up and down her pussy crack, teasing her gently. She pushed back and I could feel my full balls nestling between her cheeks. I grasped my cock and started to wank myself off. She let out a groan and asked me to cover her with my cum, then slid down onto her stomach to give me full view of her gorgeous figure while I pumped myself to climax. With a grunt I released my load over her, watching each spurt cover her bum, pussy and lower back. What a feeling and what a sight, seeing my thick cum dribbling between her legs. Mmmm

This wasn’t to be a one off, we’d meet when we could although sadly not too frequently. I have more I could share if anyone is interested- another thread perhaps…?

Sadly she moved away so I don’t have a regular any longer….

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

Telford

Sad she moved away

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *lymouth nice guyMan  over a year ago