FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > My fifty shades, Shade One...

My fifty shades, Shade One...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

He called me to tell me he was on his way, and what he wanted me to wear, what i had to have prepared. I changed, did my hair, just a little make up, but no perfume, he wanted to be able to smell my scent. I watched from the window, anticipation building... I saw him approaching, heart beats faster and hands start to shake. I see him pull something from his pocket as he nears the front door, cant make out what it is until he is walking up the drive, gloves, latex gloves! My heart almost stoped, nerves, excitement, i walked down the stairs, let him in, "are you ready" he spun me round so i was facing away from him, he grabbed the back of my hair, and my head back as his fingers explored me, and then came the first blow, sharp, sting, i sucked in my breath, "you havent done as i yold you" another sharp blow, my kness start to temble as he plunges his finger deep inside, what hadn't i done? I hadnt put in but plug..."Upstairs, now!". i make my way up the stairs consious that he is only one step behind, into the bedroom, "on your knees"....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *efreeMan  over a year ago

North Staffs

Better than that "Fifty Shades" rubbish. I found all three books were over hyped and disappointing.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Better than that "Fifty Shades" rubbish. I found all three books were over hyped and disappointing."

One of life's mysteries to me.

I didn't enjoy the first book, therefore I have no idea what the second book is like. There are a million other books to read out there!

Why do you even have an opinion on the third book?

» Add a new message to this topic