FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Cam sex with her young man

Cam sex with her young man

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oyandTrudy OP   Couple  over a year ago

norwich

J had contacted Trudy online and piqued her interest. Usually she wouldn’t be interested in a younger man but there was something about him that stimulated her mentally and physically.

They exchanged details and she began to get messages on her phone and online. Then the pictures began to be swapped. No faces at first but that soon changed as they got to know each other and relax. Then short videos of him wanking while he had her pictures in front of him. He had a smooth cock with a nice bend to it.

She would send him photos of her with things like “cunt” written above her pussy or “J’s cum dump” on her tits.

She loved being called names by him. Cum slut. Cock slut. Cum dump. It made her wet every time. They then arranged a video call which was a big step for her.

A time was set, and she wore a red silk blouse chosen by him. The chat connected. They could actually see and hear each other now and the sexual tension was palpable. Some general chat to start but then Trudy undid her blouse showing her ample tits spilling out of her bra. The glint in her eye said, “I’m in slut mode now” and J noticed the change. He was touching himself as the conversation turned. Out came the dildo. A big, realistic one. She started to suck on it, teasing him. J moved the camera down so she could see the effect she was having on him. Trudy is voice activated and J was talking about all the things he wanted to do to her. She couldn’t take her eyes off his cock as she continued to tease the dildo with her tongue. She removed the blouse and then she released her tits from the bra, her nipples already solid. Rubbing them and pinching the nipples for J. She was really enjoying teasing this younger man and eventually she lowered the cam, leant back, parted her legs and pushed the dildo deep inside her soaked cunt. She came so quickly. The orgasms kept coming. He was talking to her all the time. She was so wet he could hear it. Trudy pulled it out and slowly pushed it as deep as she could inside her. Sitting up to watch him she sucked on the dildo as she fingered herself. Again, she laid back opened her legs wide and fingered herself for him. “tell me you love me cock” he demanded, and without hesitation and between moans of pleasure, she managed to say it. “I love your cock J”. She kneeled up, pushed the dildo inside her and pumped it so quickly she soaked the bed in a huge orgasm.

“Are you ready for me to cum?” he asked.

“I am ready J”

She watched as he came for her. He made loads and she loved it.

Both of them were spent.

They had a little chat after, and he mentioned meeting. She replied, with a smile “Anytime J. Just say when.”

That’s a writing for next time. I hope you enjoyed this instalment. I can tell you, this one has no embellishments. It’s all a true account.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Definitely got me twitching

By *oyandTrudy OP   Couple  over a year ago

norwich

"Definitely got me twitching "

Glad you enjoyed it

By *onnoisseur100Man  over a year ago

Woking-ish

By *r ed300Man  over a year ago

bradford

By *akbearMan  over a year ago

Newbury

Wow, that had me twitching!

Loved this and I am very jealous of J

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *angtidy42Couple  over a year ago

Redditch

"J had contacted Trudy online and piqued her interest. Usually she wouldn’t be interested in a younger man but there was something about him that stimulated her mentally and physically.

They exchanged details and she began to get messages on her phone and online. Then the pictures began to be swapped. No faces at first but that soon changed as they got to know each other and relax. Then short videos of him wanking while he had her pictures in front of him. He had a smooth cock with a nice bend to it.

She would send him photos of her with things like “cunt” written above her pussy or “J’s cum dump” on her tits.

She loved being called names by him. Cum slut. Cock slut. Cum dump. It made her wet every time. They then arranged a video call which was a big step for her.

A time was set, and she wore a red silk blouse chosen by him. The chat connected. They could actually see and hear each other now and the sexual tension was palpable. Some general chat to start but then Trudy undid her blouse showing her ample tits spilling out of her bra. The glint in her eye said, “I’m in slut mode now” and J noticed the change. He was touching himself as the conversation turned. Out came the dildo. A big, realistic one. She started to suck on it, teasing him. J moved the camera down so she could see the effect she was having on him. Trudy is voice activated and J was talking about all the things he wanted to do to her. She couldn’t take her eyes off his cock as she continued to tease the dildo with her tongue. She removed the blouse and then she released her tits from the bra, her nipples already solid. Rubbing them and pinching the nipples for J. She was really enjoying teasing this younger man and eventually she lowered the cam, leant back, parted her legs and pushed the dildo deep inside her soaked cunt. She came so quickly. The orgasms kept coming. He was talking to her all the time. She was so wet he could hear it. Trudy pulled it out and slowly pushed it as deep as she could inside her. Sitting up to watch him she sucked on the dildo as she fingered herself. Again, she laid back opened her legs wide and fingered herself for him. “tell me you love me cock” he demanded, and without hesitation and between moans of pleasure, she managed to say it. “I love your cock J”. She kneeled up, pushed the dildo inside her and pumped it so quickly she soaked the bed in a huge orgasm.

“Are you ready for me to cum?” he asked.

“I am ready J”

She watched as he came for her. He made loads and she loved it.

Both of them were spent.

They had a little chat after, and he mentioned meeting. She replied, with a smile “Anytime J. Just say when.”

That’s a writing for next time. I hope you enjoyed this instalment. I can tell you, this one has no embellishments. It’s all a true account.

"

Wow so nice.. I wish i could get a woman like you dear...you are so sweet

» Add a new message to this topic