FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wife’s Supermarket Visit Fantasy

Wife’s Supermarket Visit Fantasy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oblincs70 OP   Man  over a year ago

Peterborough

Wife’s Supermarket Visit “Fantasy”

My wife’s bull sent her a message asking her to meet him in the local Tesco supermarket in Bourne. She was told to dress in a summer dress and slip on shoes, despite only being mid January. When you get to the supermarket car park get your husband to park at the furthest point from the entrance to the shop.

We parked in the car park next to her bulls transit van. All of a sudden her bull appeared from nowhere. He said perfect as he squeezed her tits and nipples before giving her a big sloppy french kiss. We then walked over to the entrance together he was rubbing her buttocks, once inside the store he turned around to me and said wait in the car and I’ll FaceTime you, I did as I was told and headed back to the car.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Peterborough

In the mean time they headed towards the toilets and inside the disabled toilet. Once the door was securely locked, he FaceTimed me. Once I had answered he instructed my wife to strip off completely then bend over, once she had done this he said pull yourself open. What I saw next, I’ve never seen my wife so wet. Her cunt was dripping, with that he collected some juice on his fingers and rubbed it over her arse before fingering her puckered hole, making her moan out loud. He took his cock out his joggers and told her to start sucking, all the time I’m watching it all. He then turned her around and bent her over again so her head was resting on the toilet seat, rubbed his big thick cock over her pussy lips before pushing it in in one firm thrust he carried on fucking her for as long as he could then pulled out and turned her around. He then wanked himself over her face, then with a grunt he exploded over her face, hair and tits, I thought to myself fuck so much cum. He told me to come

back but keep watching. He got her to sit on the toilet seat, after a few seconds later he let out a low moan then started to piss over my wife. He told my wife not to move until he’d finished. When done he got her dress and wiped his cock clean on her dress before telling her to get dressed. Once dressed they left the toilet and came over to me. My wife was in a right state, cum on her face hair and tits her dress sodden with piss and cum he’d wiped from his cock. He told me to take my wife around the supermarket and have to go down every aisle at least once and to buy a large cucumber, and bananas. As we walked around hand in hand with a lot of extremely shocked and rude stares as he followed us around. He then told me to make sure my wife pays and to go to till number 5. At the till there was a old woman probably around 65 years old, she looked at my wife and muttered under her breath and loud enough to hear “DIRTY FUCKING WHORE” my wife went as red as a tomato as she handed the cash over with a big blob of cum on her hand. On the way out my wife’s bull said it’s the best thing he’d ever seen and laughed out loud.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Keep going.

By *rsandBooCouple  over a year ago

Reading

Awesome

Peterborough

Back at the car he opened the side door on his van inside was an old mattress. He then told my wife to strip off then get in and spread your legs he then passed her the cucumber and bananas and told her to fuck herself with a banana. It was a big banana but went in so easily because she was so wet and turned on. The cucumber was next, much bigger than the banana and took longer to insert. Once she was used to the size he told her that she had to achieve 6 orgasms before she could go. The first three orgasms came quickly, then a van pulled into the parking space next to my car. The three guys in the front of had the perfect view of my wife, her bull told her not to stop and went over to the guys. After a short conversation they all got out and came over and got in the van with my wife. They all got their cocks our and got my wife to suck them in turn while one of then fucked her with the cucumber. This drove my wife wild and orgasmed uncontrollably within 15 minutes all three guy came over my wife’s face and tits she then sucked each cock clean before they left. He got in the van and got my wife on her hands and knees before bringing our a ball gag and fitting it in place. He got some of the guys cum that had dripped onto the mattress and lubed her arse up with the cum. He then pushed his helmet against her puckered ring, slowly pushing until his helmet popped making her moan loudly as her pushed in deeper until he was all the way in all 9 inches I later found out with her loudly screaming into the gag. He started fucking her faster and harder, with one last thrust he unloaded deep in her bowels. He asked me to pass her dress to him. He pulled out and wiped his cock on her dress again before wiping I’m over her cunt and ass holes. Telling her to get out the van he handed it to her to put back on. She was so used and looked like a real slut now. He then grabbed a nearby trolley and told her to take it back to to trolley park next the the entrance, slowly and should take at least three minutes each way. But on the way back, halfway take your dress off again. Going there was bad enough but on the way back just after she took her dress off I could see how red her face had gone. Once back straight in the van he felt her cunt and told me to have a feel. My god she was so turned on by this even just touching her made her orgasm. That was it for me a came in my pants not even touching my cock.

He then gave her some fresh clothes and told her she was absolutely fantastic before kissing her. The said I don’t know how well beat this one, my wife replied I have a few ideas!!!

We said our goodbyes then told me “ you’ve got a very special lady and slut your a very lucky guy “

Next adventure to be continued…….

Peterborough

Hope everyone enjoys more to come

By *ragsterMan  over a year ago

Blackburn

By *hef2475Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Wow

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Waiting for the next meeting

More please

Peterborough

Won’t be too long.

Peterborough

Love to hear any suggestions for my next story. Anything goes.

By *sian SpiceMan  over a year ago

South West England/ West London

Great story!

By *AURA6969TV/TS  over a year ago

RUGBY

Great story

By *b1976Man  over a year ago

North East

Hot story