FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > cucky can only listen

cucky can only listen

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

the elastic is tite around his head as he sits in the corner, only the quiet music in the background of the radio, the quiet russle of her silk gown that was his last sight of his wife before she blind folded him. He can hear her rolling her stockings on, the snap of the tops as she releases her elastic. There is a new waft of purfume, hasnt smelled before. Maybe he sent it too her. the clink of a bottle and glass, she pours a drink, then wispers what she wants the bull to do for her, how she wants pleasuring, he wonders what lingerè she chose, how she's made up, did she choose the extra high heals ? He can only sit and waite. She sips her wine and checks her watch. "not long now" she says. His small cock stiffens at the thought. A gentle knock at the door "tap tap". She quietly opens it, then it closes. He senses another presence. He picks up certain words , making out bits of their wispering. He thinks they are kissing, and the sound of his hands searching beneath her black dress, she lets out gentle whimpers, a little giggle and a moan. Then he hears the bed creak, she must be on it, whats he going to do ? She's not far away, and can feel her breath around his face, "mmm, guess where his tongue is " she wispers. He is not alowed to answer, only listen. . . . . .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *j47Man  over a year ago

limerick

U mind reader how I long to enjoy this dream either as bull or cuck I feel a need to talk to wify don't stop now bring on the next chapter

By *uckoldandWifeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

more please

. . He quivers at the thought, building images in his head, how are they positioned, how does her face portray the pleasure she's recieving. His little cock is hard, attempting to angle his head in order to get a glimpse, she moans as he hits the spot "oh yeah, rub me" he can hear him sucking and slurping at her, and an odd gentle spank now and again. He feels her hair in his face and breath in his ear, "mmm, my pussy is wet, and arse even wetter " . This realy does imprint visions in his head. She is alowing a practicle stranger to do to her what she rarely alows cucky to do. "his tongue is in my tight little arse, what does little cock think of that ". He can barely contain himself, the thought drives him crazy. Then she moves on the bed, then a slow muffled moan and an ooh from bull. Whats happening now ? Listening for clues, little slurping. He asumes she must be sucking him. How big is he? Is he thick ? Is she looking at him as she devours his length ? All he knows is , bull is loving his wife pleasure him , and vice versa. She takes his cock out and theres a little wisper of "ok, yeah do that" from bull. What are their plans ? What does it involve ? . . . . .

. . . She moves over to him, he feels her lean on the arms of his chair, her purfume and scent of her hair wafting to him. He feels her weight move from one arm to the next then settle. "mmm yeah" she utters, he feels the chair gently rock, her panting in his face, he can smell bull on her breath. Then she licks his lip , "he is nice and thick" she wispers. His little cock is straining under his robe, scenes he can only vision, trying his best with the small input his wife is relaying to him. The rocking is a constant rythem, with a bump at the end of each motion, every now and then he feels a brush of hair at his cheek, and bulls feet at his. She leans further forward as the rythem increases, she moans a little louder for bull to fuck her deep, then he stops and the weight lifts from his chair. He hears the bed again. Little wispers, a shuffle, then she sighs, "ahh, if only you could see this" . Whats she doing ? What cant i see ? The room feels motionless, no creaking, sucking or slurping. Just a very quiet whimper of her. "ooh . . . . . Oh. . . . . . . Ahhhhh. . . . . God . . . " he tries his hardest too peer under the blindfold, nothing. He could take it off and see if he wanted, but chooses to attempt and decypher the scene himself. The bed slowly creaks, she moans deeper as the creaking builds. "oh god, this feels like heaven cucky" . He has an idea , is he . . . . .

. . . Taking her from behind, is she on top ? "oh thats nice, ooh thats nice and thick" . His cock is oozing under his robe. He can hear her slap against him, slow rythem, the slight crinkel of the latex sheath, he must be taking her analy. The pace quickens and she cums , she gets vocal. "oh god, fuck me, fuck my tight hole with your thick cock". He hears bull for the first time , he moans then the rythem halts and can make out he's removing the sheath and he's wanking himself. "oh yeah, oh fuck" and a response from her, thats muffled and moist. Cucky cant take any more and shoots under his robe, the sound of her slurping at his spent cock and bulls quieting atmosphere. He can hear bull get dressed and a giggle from her. A small exchange of wispering words and the door opens and closes. She makes her way over, she feels cucky's softening cock through the robe. She removes the blindfold and he can see her varnished grin and display of contentment. "did cucky enjoy that ? " she said. And he nodded. She leans in and licks his mouth. " i have more in store next time " she says. He can smell and taste bull, it makes his cock twitch. What does she have in store next i wonder ? . . . Fin. hope some of you enjoyed certain parts or most of the story. Ed.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Excellent stuff. It's a brave cuck that does all of that. Though not into the blindfold thing, listening in the next room has my cock twitching like mad.

Nice story x

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Nice story... i have never been cucked, but i so much love playing with a hotwife as her cuck watches or listens.

even better though is when i take a lady out for the evening or night leaving cuck to suffer at home !

yeah. I've only been involved once. Cuck cpls tend to stick with one or two bulls, as much trust is required , understandable. Be nice to get involved again with another on a regular basis. The story isnt true, just a scenario i'd like to play out if given chance. Hope some liked it, or found parts they could relate to.

By *tom69Couple  over a year ago

milton keynes

Yes enjoy being naked handcuffed blindfolded whilst wife & bull have fun my imagination running wild. Being made to get ready before he arrives wife showering pampering painting nails. Clothes laid out ready for her to wear. What will be cuck treat?

By *taffs_hotwifeCouple  over a year ago

Lichfield

Excellent x

[Removed by poster at 10/10/12 11:23:14]

Going out on a 'date' happened just very recently to me.

We knew the guy, but it was still a very big turn on to be at home, not knowing what was happening at any given moment. I had just a very few texts but mainly was left guessing.

They were out together for no more than about two hours and they brought the party back to our marital bed where I was teased and i performed a lot of bi games, but those two hours or so were still the longest yet in my life I think.

To do this requires trust. If I can offer any kind of a cautionary here, if you're thinking of converting this type of fantasy into any kind of reality, make sure you've talked this completely, completely with your other half.

It took us a long time to get to where we are.

But if you can pull it off, it's a truly amazing experience for everyone.

Have fun x

J

Always good to hear how much Cucks enjoy being made to hear and not see what's going in in front of them, as a bull I enjoy making a cuck imagine all the things I'm doing to his wife, things he's not able to do or allowed to do when I'm in charge!!

» Add a new message to this topic