FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > First Experience with a Guy

First Experience with a Guy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was away on business staying in southern Ireland, a couple of years ago, and was feeling particularly horny.

I'd been thinking more and more about trying a bit of fun with a guy but had never had the nerve to do it. I'd had a few chats with guys on another site but never arranged anything.

As I was away from home and so horny I thought bugger it lets give it ago. Tried the site I has been on but no one was local so managed to find some local adds and there was a guy offering naked massage.

Finally plucked up the courage and messaged him. He would be here in an hour.

My heart was racing and my cock was straining in my boxers at the thought.

Knock at the door and there he was, older then me but in good shape.

Shook hands and told him I'd never done anything like this before and he said it was ok. I lead him to the bedroom and he told me to get undressed. I did nervously as he watched squeezing his bulge. I was finally naked and he smiled and said it looked like I had a nice body to massage.

I sat on the bed while he stripped, eyes fixed on his crotch. When he took off his boxers his thick cut cock sprang out. It looked much bigger than mine but something in me took over and all I could think about was feeling it in my hands.....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

And....

He told me to lay face down on the bed. Knelt with one leg on the bed and starting massaging my shoulders and back. It felt so good and relaxing and natural.

After a few minutes, without thinking, I reached up and cupped his balls in my hand. He pressed them into my hand so a gave a gentle squeeze then moved my hand to his shaft and gently stroked it.

My cock hardened as i did it, I'd finally touched another guys hard cock. It felt amazing and so hard in my hand. He gave a gently moan but then moved away to continue to massage...

By *dressagainTV/TS  over a year ago

perth

Wonderful - just how I started my exploration.

Although he never allowed me to touch him . By the time he’d edged me and eventually let me cum I’d have done just about anything to get that release

Carry on with the story mmmm

Also started my bi journey with a nassage

He continued massaging down my back and reached my bum. His hands moved over my cheeks which felt amazing but then his oily fingers slid down the crack and over my hole.

It was the most amazing feeling and let out a huge moan and my hips automatically raised up on the bed to push against his fingers. He did this several more times and each time my hips rose of the bed. On the last time his finger lingered on my hole, teasing it. In my head I was scared as I had never had anything inside me but my body said otherwise as my hips were raised and I was slightly on my knees.

His teasing turned to slight pressure, then I felt the tip of his finger slip inside me. I moaned again and said how good it felt. He slid more of his finger inside and as he did my cock got harder and harder and pre cum started flowing out of me.

He began massaging inside of me and I was in heaven pushing back onto his finger

Loving this ..keep going !

There’s a guy that gives massages near me and I’m working myself up to book an appointment for that first experience with another guy …mmmmmm. .

By the time he pulled out his finger my cock was the hardest it's ever been and the pre cum was flowing out of me.

His massage continued to my legs and inner thighs brushing my balls with the back of his hands.

I felt him get onto the bed and expected him to start massaging my back again but instead he lay down on top of me. His full weight pressing down on me and his hard cock pressed firmly against my arse crack.

I was panicing inside thinking he was going to try and fuck me, so I tensed up. He started to slide his cock back an forth along my arse crack. It felt amazing but I was still scared. He then moved his cock so it was between my legs next to my balls and cock and he started to thrust hard. His cock felt so big between my legs and him thrusting on top of me felt so naughty but so good.

He stopped thrusting and slowly pulled his cock from between my legs and moved it up towards my hole. He started rubbing his tip over my hole. It felt so good but he started to apply pressure, his swollen helmet nudging at my virgin hole. As good as it felt i reached down and moved it away from my hole gently stroking it as I did so. It was my first time with a guy and he was not wearing a condom not to mention that I think he would have split me in 2 if he had tried.

He turned me over and knelt with one leg on the bed massaging my chest. I reached up and took his cock in my hand wanking it slowly, squeezing his shaft his precum oozing into my hand. It felt so good.

He massaged my arms chest stomach and all around my cock, but never touching it (as much as I wanted him to) and whenever I could reach I had his cock in my hand stroking it.

Eventually he took hold of my cock. It took everything I had not to cum there and then, it felt so good. Gently pulling back my skin cupping my balls and slowly stroking me. He straddled my thighs and started to rub his cock on mine, his precum all over my cock. He took both them in his hands and wanked then together. It was such a horny view and it felt amazing.

He moved up over my cock, took it in his hand and started to rub it against his smooth hole. All sorts of things were flying through my head. I so wanted to feel is tight hole sliding down my hard shaft but I was so horny I thought I'd cum straight away, plus I was not wearing a condom. But it felt so good, especially when he started to slowly sit on it. I could see my tip pressed right on his hole, I really wanted it but couldn't so reluctantly moved my cock away.

He took it back in his hand and started to stroke it faster. I was moaning louder my hips bucking, my cock fucking his hand. I couldn't last any longer. I started to cum, the first squirt hit my chest then the second hit me in the face and the third. I lost count of how many more squirts of warm cum there were but my face chest and stomach were covered.

He stroked the last drops out of me and rubbed his hand into my cum covered chest then stroked his cock, my cum now all over his shaft.

He moved up my body, now straddling my chest, and his cock looked so hard. I took it in my hand and started to stroke it. Getting faster and faster, my other hand cupping and squeezing his balls. He was moaning then he told me he was going to cum. As I wanked him he was fucking my hand then with a big thrust and grunt I felt his cock start to pulse and he started to shoot his cum. Squirt after squirt shot out splashing over my face, running down my cheeks and my chin. With the last bits dripping onto my chest.

I hadn't expected him to cum on my face but it felt dirty and horny all at the same time. I loved getting covered in cum.

Hope you enjoyed reading

Love cum on my face

By *aytimer50Man  over a year ago

surbiton

Thank you! So real!

Happy you enjoyed

By *ritter1Man  over a year ago

Dundee

Great story

Thanks mate, happy you enjoyed

I love watching a hard pulsing and shooting hot cum over my face and in my mouth knowing that I did that.

So horny. Just love it.

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

I love getting a sensual massage from a guy, it’s where I started to explore my bi side and I’ve not looked back.

I still get a sensual massage from a guy who lives not far from me a couple of times a month, he always delivers!

By *ony tunnelMan  over a year ago

birkenhead

Great tale,Ive always love reading these stories of 2 blokes together.Rubbing stiff cocks together always gets me horny as fuck.I love kneeling in front of blokes and worship their stiff cocks.

I can remember my 1st time.. working a summer job as a roofer (no idea what I was doing). One afternoon I was carrying something up the ladder and the guy from the house came out and ran his hand up the inside of my shorts. He must have been watching me all morning waiting for an opportunity. I was helpless to stop him as I had my hands full

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

By *itom18Man  over a year ago

Wigan

"I can remember my 1st time.. working a summer job as a roofer (no idea what I was doing). One afternoon I was carrying something up the ladder and the guy from the house came out and ran his hand up the inside of my shorts. He must have been watching me all morning waiting for an opportunity. I was helpless to stop him as I had my hands full "

Tell us more

By *ommy560Man  over a year ago

Hereford

Hot

I’d love to get a nice oily massage

By *rent100Man  over a year ago

Warwick

I know that feeling as you feel a finger or two or a cock rubbing over your hole I found the almost ‘reflex’ action to lift up or push back onto them or it, impossible to stop. And with cheeks being massaged and parted at the same time I just never stand a chance in stopping it as my legs almost inevitably open of their own accord as wide as they can at the same time as the urge to lift or push back occurs. Such a tart at times I guess

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

Very good

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

» Add a new message to this topic