FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Who would love me to visit?

Who would love me to visit?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I turned up at yours we went into your kitchen. You're only wearing a bath robe and are completely naked underneath. I move in behind you. Kissing your neck and nibbling gently on your ears, I then move my hands cupping your large breasts squeezing your nipples gently as I kiss you. You let out a moan of pleasure. I then drop one hand still squeezing your breast and kissing your neck I untie your robe letting it fall open revealing your sexy body. With my free hand I run my fingers along your pussy which is now soaking wet and gently start pushing them inside you. Holding you against me I start to fuck you with my fingers still kissing your neck and squeezing your hard nipples. You turn around sexily shrugging your robe off and go straight for my hardening cock pulling it out of my trousers and sucking greedily on my manhood. You beg my to fuck you in the kitchen taking you from behind. I get undressed so were both naked I lay you on the table and taste your pussy darting inside you with my tongue and sucking your love juice. You've had to orgasms by now and are desperate for my hard cock and a pussy full of cum. I bend you over the table and enter you from behind you gasp as my full length enters you and I reach around and rub your clit. I start fucking you slowly at first and then quicken my pace pushing my cock deeper into your soaking pussy with each thrust harder and harder till we both cum. We then kiss and you rub your pussy tasting my cum mingled with your pussy juices. Then take me by the hand leading me to bed for round two.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic