FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > More Adventures

More Adventures

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My last post about being fucked by a Dutch guy (https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1251278) got a lot of responses so I though you might like to hear about an adventure I had with a couple.

I split up with my ex-wife around 1990, long before FAB and the Internet, in another post I told of how I met a couple for the first time just after this. It was a one off because we lived too far apart to meet regularly, but playing with a couple had got me hooked and I knew I had to do it again.

My chance came at a new years eve part at the house of some long time friends Kate and Andy, when midnight came the couples were in tight embraces kissing and wishing each other a happy new year. The singles of which there were I think only two of us both guys looked into our drinks in that embarrassed way that you do. As the couples broke a apart one of the women Jayne a quite curvy lady about the same age as me came over said "no need to miss out" and pulled me into her for a long deep kiss. I could see her hubby looking as our lips parted, Jayne kept hold of me and seeing me looking at Simon said "don't worry about him, he likes this". As I said I had, had one experience so the remark made me wonder if they were into the same sort of thing. With that Jayne pulled me in for another kiss and emboldened by the alcohol I responded a bit more enthusiastically gripping her by the ass cheeks. That was when I realised she was wearing stockings not tights and even with the effects of the drink my cock began to respond to the direction my mind was taking it. Our bodies were pressed quite tightly and Jayne broke contact with my lips, I was aware that were were stood in quite small living room with people all around and I had a growing bulge. Luckily Jayne was thinking better than I was and but herself firmly pressed against my stiffening cock, hiding it from view, deftly she backed me a couple of steps towards a vacant armchair, "ooo Ed, steady I think you've had a few too many" she exclaimed as she nudged me making it look like I had fell backwards into the chair, Jayne followed and ended up sitting on my lap. "Look out Jayne" called out Andy "That's not his wallet you're sat on" he laughed, Jayne winked at me and laughed "Damn, I thought it was quite a fat one as well!"

Jayne stood slowly he arse inches from my face, I could now see the outline of her suspenders through her red dress, Jayne wobbled backwards. I think it was accidental but it may not have been and once again I found my hands on her arse this time stopping her from falling back onto me. As she regained her balance I leaned forward and managed to wriggle my stiff cock so that the bulge in my jeans wasn't so obvious.

The party continued for little longer but by one o'clock there was just me, the hosts and Jayne and Simon, I had arranged to stay the night in Kate and Andy's spare room and feeling the affects of too much drink I said I was off to bed. Jayne and Simon were waiting for a taxi, Kate and Andy were tidying a few things up while they waited for them to go so I went up to my room. I stripped down to my boxers and realised I needed a pee, the toilet was luckily directly opposite my door so with the determination of a d*unk I opened my door stepped across the landing and pushed the toilet door firmly open. There was a loud scream but door was already wide open and Jayne was caught with her dress around her waist and her knickers round her knees.

More to come.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *cfc1965Man  over a year ago

horsham

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *elfastpantyguyMan  over a year ago

Belfast

Keep going

By *namoratomanMan  over a year ago

Herefordshire

Sounds very interesting and captivating!

We both froze for a moment, in my d*unken state it took me a few seconds to realise I was looking straight at Jaynes neatly trimmed pussy. After her initial scream she had realised who had barged in on her, she smirked at me as she pulled her knickers all the way up and covered herself with her dress. I could hear foot steps on the stairs as I backed out of the bathroom, it was Kate coming to see what the scream was for.

Kate saw me backing out of the bathroom in my boxers, as Jayne stuck her head out of the door, "no drama Kate, I didn't lock the door and Ed walked in, not sure who was more shocked though!" she winked at me. Kate laughed and turned back down the stairs as I headed back into my room to wait for the Jayne to leave the bathroom. I heard the toilet flush and the door open so I head towards my door at that it opened and Jayne walked in, we were inches apart. "All finished now, hope you weren't to desperate" she said, she leaned close kissed me on the cheek and ran her hand over the bulge in my boxers giving me a gentle squeeze. "See you soon, I hope" she said and turned and left.

I stood a bit bemused before heading to the bathroom to have a pee, I went to bed thinking of what I had seen and with Jaynes last words circulating in my head.

A few days later I was at home when the phone rang (this is pre mobile days) it was Jayne, "Hi Ed hope you don't mind I got your number from Kate & Andy, would you like to come round at the weekend for a meal, Kate and Andy will be here?" she asked. I said I wasn't sure about being the odd one out in a couple of couples but Jayne said it would be fine Simon, Andy and I would have plenty to chat about, so I agreed.

Jayne had given me the address and Saturday came and I dressed casually grabbed some wine and some flowers and followed the directions to their house. I arrived to find that I was there before Andy and Kate, I rang the bell and was greeted by Jayne who once again looked fantastic. She was wearing a knee length dress, quite low cut with a lovely cleavage and surprisingly in her own house a pair of heels, showing off what I presumed were stocking clad legs. I felt very under dressed and apologised she said slightly cryptically " I like to make an effort for special visitors, come in". I stepped inside, Jayne took the wine and flowers and said "make yourself comfortable in the lounge, I'll check how Simons getting on in the kitchen" I sat at one end of the sofa and Jayne returned with a glass of wine. "Oh, sorry not for me" I said "I've got to drive home", "not a problem we've got a spare bed" Jayne said. Before I could say anything else, she said, "a little confession, Andy and Kate aren't coming, in truth they weren't invited, I wanted you here on your own".

Jayne then explained how Andy like to see her with other men and she had a much higher need for sex than he did, I sat slightly open mouthed "you can go if you want, but if you do please don't tell anyone" she said. I wasn't sure if I'd been set up for a laugh by Andy he was a bit of a joker and I looked around for him and Kate to jump out laughing. Jayne noticed and said "I'm serious, you get to play with me for the evening, Simon will go out if you want." I confessed to Jayne about the threesome I'd had with a married couple (https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1236074) she said "even better, would you be ok with Simon watching then?" I agreed it would be fine. "Good" she said, "lets eat, Simon will be our chef and waiter, then we can play".

more ....

By *kpiercedCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Like where this is heading !

We sat at the nicely laid table Jayne looked fantastic, nicely made up, short blonde hair, as I said a very low cut top showing lots of her big soft tits.

"Simon, we're ready" she called, he came out of the kitchen carrying two plates and wearing a frilly apron behind which he didn't appear to be wearing much! He placed the plates in front of us, "Wine!" demanded Jayne and he poured out two glasses from a bottle on the table, "go" was all she said once he'd finished. He turned back to the kitchen and I could see that he was in fact naked, Jayne nodded towards him saying, "he loves being ordered about, he's such a wimp". We ate our starter although I was more interested in the afters!

Once we'd finished Jayne called him back and he took our plates without saying a word and retuned with two puddings, "go and prepare the bedroom and yourself" Jayne ordered. By this time I was wondering if I was out of my depth, Jayne was very authoritative and it was obvious they had done this before, but I was also intrigued to see where this was all going to lead. We finished our meal and Jayne invited me to move to the sofa, we sat down and I decided to take more control - if I could! I leaned in pulling her towards me and kissing her she responded with her tongue and I ran my hands over her body, I was pleased to find she had stockings on again. It wasn't long before we were in a passionate embrace running our hands over each other and kissing my stiffening cock was pressing against Jayne and I wanted to move things on. I reached for the zip on Jaynes dress but she stopped me saying "no, lets head to the bedroom Simon needs to see this". I'm not sure if it was she or Simon who wanted him to see it, but she lead me to their bedroom. It was quite a large room, with a king size bed, Simon was stood at the end of the bed, naked and I noticed wearing something on his cock. This scenario was all new to me and Jayne explained his cock was caged and the key was on a chain around her ankle. I asked what happened when Simon go aroused Jayne explained that the cage made it very uncomfortable so Simon had to work hard not to get turned on, with a sly smile she said "while I work hard to turn him on!".

Jayne ordered Simon to sit in a dining type chair with arms which was in the corner, he meekly did as he was told, Jayne handed me some leather cuffs and told me to strap Simon by his wrists and ankles to the chair. I did as she asked while I was doing it I notice that the chair was also fixed to the wall so Simon was completely immobilised.

"Right" she said "now we can have some fun!".

ayr / glasgow

With Simon now secure I turned to Jayne, she had already stepped out of her dress to reveal a set of red lingerie, the bra was struggling to contain her huge its. Jayne it should be said was a very curvy girl, big boobs, big curvy ass and a sexy body. She pulled me to her and kissed me hard, mouth open and tongue exploring, I responded in kind running my hands over her body as we embraced. Jayne pushed me back onto the bed and worked at the buckle on my trousers, in no time they were down revealing my bulging boxers, I meanwhile had took off my shirt. Jayne lay on me kissing and sucking at my nipples, I reached out to feel her big round tits but she pushed my hands away, "lie back and enjoy" she commanded. Jayne worked away at each of my nipples, sucking and licking them letting me know what my cock could expect, she slowly moved down my body, kissing me and licking me. All the time she was looking at Simon, smirking at him and trying to arouse him. I could see him straining to avoid a painful erection. Jayne got to my boxers and I felt her hot breath through them gently breathing on my cock and balls. She hooked her fingers each side of them and pulled them back causing my hard cock to spring out, pulling them all the way off she cast them to one side and leaned her heard in close to me.

Jayne looked at Simon and said "that's what a cock should look like, big and hard, not limp and caged", she took hold of me and gently wanked my cock, I don't know about Simon avoiding an erection I was trying to prevent an eruption! Jayne was staring at Simon as she wanked me, her head was inches from my cock, I could feel her breath on my balls as she bent in closer. "Fuck!!" I exclaimed as she sucked a ball into her soft mouth, swirling it with her tongue and then repeating it on the other, "these are big manly balls full of cum, not like you shrivelled ones" she sneered at Simon. "I can barely fit one in my mouth unlike your two marbles" she laughed.

I could see Simon trying to wriggle in his chair, fighting his erection and grimacing in pain as he was loosing the battle. "He's still getting used to the cage, but he'll learn to control himself with the pain he's in" Jayne laughed. I'm glad I wasn't in Simons position as my cock felt like it was growing even bigger, I had never been in such a situation before but I found it an amazing turn on.

More soon!

ayr / glasgow

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

What a fantastic read!

I felt that Jayne was very much in charge of the situation at that time but I wasn't concerned as it suited her teasing of Simon. She stopped playing with my cock and balls which I was quite pleased about as I don't know how much longer I would have lasted. She stood up and slid her thong down over her lovely soft thighs and slipped it off, rubbed it between her pussy lips and then placed over Simons head so that the front was resting over his nose. "That's as close as you're getting to my pussy until Ed has finished with it and then you can clean it" she said, Simon winced as his cock twitched again and Jayne laughed.

I was sat up on my elbows watching the scene and Jayne knelt astride me on the bed, I could see her smooth pussy, her lips were engorged and pouting downwards and I could feel them on my stomach. I tried to lean up further but she pushed me back down and wriggled further up me pinning my arms down and lowering herself onto my face. I licked and sucked at her pussy tasting her juices and running my tongue over her clit, Jayne ground herself on my face holding onto my head as she moaned and gasped. I was almost fighting for air as she selfishly used my mouth to work herself to orgasm, her pussy was oozing with sweet liquid as she came over my face. I managed to free both arms and decided to take control as Jayne's body relaxed, little quivers shaking her as she came down from her first high of te night.

I pushed her onto her back between my legs as I worked myself from underneath her, her head over hung the bed and she looked up at Simon as I spread her legs wide. Hooking her legs over my arms I placed my cock against her wet hole and pushed, sliding easily inside her very wet hole. I decided to take control by fucking her hard and fast, pounding her pussy, owning it, my balls slapping noisily against her as my cock moved rapidly in and out. "No, No" she said as I drove into her, she was wriggling under me and clawing at my back trying to take back control but I let my body down on her squashing her big tits between us and just using my hips to fuck her. She couldn't move now, she was shaking her head as I kept up a pace I knew wouldn't last long but I was determined to use her pussy like she had used my mouth. I dropped her legs and grabbed her wrists pining her arms out wide, as my orgasm started to build, she started to mouth obscenities "Fucking bastard!" she shouted. I responded in kind with "shut up bitch and take it, I'm in control now ", I could see it turned her on to loose control and her body started to shake. "Are you watching Simon, he's going to fucking make me cum by fucking my cunt" she cried out, her body arched to meet me as I let go and my cock spurted inside her. She was crying out and still trying to wriggle free as I held my spurting cock inside her, I let go of her wrists, pulled my cock out and lay back on the bed, leaving her panting. I hoped it would make her feel used if I cast her away.

More maybe?

ayr / glasgow

» Add a new message to this topic