FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > indian foursum

indian foursum

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *otts_hunk OP   Man  over a year ago

Nottingham

hey this is a true story and my first ever so plz be gentle ...Myself, my Indian girlfriend, her female cousin and cousins bf all booked a romantic cottage in matlock for the weekend.

Needless to say I didn't see much of my gf's cousin during the first night or day as I spent most of it with my face deep in my gf's sweet pussy..

On the second evening I went shopping with her cousins bf..on coming back into the cottage I could sense the two girls were up to something and had a mischievous smile on their faces..they insisted that we all watch a movie together on one sofa and even selected a semi sexual movie...I jumped at the chance as I sensed what was to occur..even though my gf was the sexier one I always had a fantasy of seeing her get fucked by another guy..so we put the movie on..I started kissing my gfs neck and stroking her shoulders which meant I was caressing her cousins shoulder at the same time..I could literally feel the heat generating in the room..before we knew it both couples were heavly kissing on the sofa..I felt her cousins hand squuezing my bum giving me as much encouragement as I needed..I gently put my hand on her cousins breast and gave it a soft squeeze..my gf must have seen this and immediately put her hand on her cousins bf's hard cock..this turned me on so much...I coikdnt help my self now..I gently lifted her cousins skirt whilst my sexy angel unbuckoled his belt and slid his trousers down..before I could blink she had his 8 inch glistening cock in her mouth...I slipped my boxers off and let her cousin take me In her mouth..she sucked it like a professional spitting and sucking...I loved seeing my gf sucking his cock....so I got on my knees and started sucking her cousins pussy...her bf repaid the favour and started licking my bitches cunt... she started screaming and said she wants that monster cock in her now...he spread her legs and rammed the hard 8 inch cock inside her...she started screaming saying FUCK ME...u Big Cock bastard..fuck me like a real Man I choked her with my cock whilst still licking her cousin out...both us guys laid on our back while they rode us to a happy ending..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nice story. Doesn't ring true, but I like it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

ding dong ring ring - love it

By *ndianguy9Man  over a year ago

coleford

very nice story - so far only met 2 Indian girls on here and been wow - wish more lived near me

» Add a new message to this topic