FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > One night in a hotel

One night in a hotel

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *olaTvEssex OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

benfleet

I thought I would write up some of my adventures on here. More encouragement the more I feel like writing lol

I love staying in hotels and getting dressed up, I hate anyone seeing me in male mode so always dressed fully when anyone arrives. I take a lot of pride in trying to look as feminine as possible.

I was staying in a holiday inn express in the SW of the country. I had plans to meet a bi couple but at the last minute they cancelled on me. These things happen (to often lol)

I dressed in red lingerie, blond wig, full make up, fake everything lol boobs lashes nose ring in etc etc it’s such a waste.

I don’t normally see single guys, and never Str8 guys they never leave verifications and are rubbish and knowing how to give anal, they just shove it in and go for it lol ouch!

Anyway the night drags on, no couples no tgirls so what’s a girl to do if she needs a hard cock. That’s it lowers her standards lol

Anyway after opening up the flood gates I get a message from a str8 guy in the hotel next door! Can be with me within 30mins after a quick shower. He asks what I want, I said “I just want to be used make you cum then you can go as it’s getting late” he said perfect so agreed!!

After sharing room details etc, the nerves and excitement kicks in. And there it is the knock on the door.. I love that bit.

He comes in not bad, smells good, tall, nice smile. He starts to make small talk - me feeling slutty, put my arms round him and said “ shut the fuck up and use me lol and drop to my knees, i undo his belt and unbutton his jeans and start to pull them down, I love a guys who is prepared — no underwear cock straight out….

Want more???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Would love to hear more

By *Sweet94Couple  over a year ago

dunfermline

more please!

By *ellowledbetterMan  over a year ago

colchester

Love to hear more

By *iM4kinkMan  over a year ago

San Antonio

Definitely, luv it keep going.

benfleet

Thank you for the encouragement xxx

There I am on my knees, I love that feeling of being a slut. I take out his average size cock, all soft and flaccid and start licking up and down the shaft down to his balls. All nice and smooth just the way I like them. I take him in my mouth and feel it grow I love that feeling. A good 6 inches.

I start to bob my head up and down, taking it out every now and then to spit on it. This drive my new friend mad, he grabs my head and starts to face duck me, I love verbal sex, he dosnt disappoint.

“ that’s it slut take my cock” “go on gag on it” “you dirty whore” mmmmmmm

I can tell he is getting close, I push him down on the bed, and reach for the lube, and Chuck a condom at him which he fumbles for lol I lube me and him up!!!

More…..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes more

I need to cum x

By *he Cram-BetweensCouple  over a year ago

A Club or Your Bedroom!

Definitely need more

By *ark_sentinelCouple  over a year ago

Andover

By *elfastpantyguyMan  over a year ago

Belfast

More

By *imale38Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

By *ndy500Man  over a year ago

Canterbury

More please

benfleet

I thought I would pick this up again…..

So making sure he was nice and hard. I get on all fours and feel him rubbing his hard cock up and down my waiting hole.

Now str8 guys don’t really know how to warm us girls up - with one hard push and a fair bit of pain he was ballls deep in me. Picking up the pace straight away “that’s it slut take my cock” “slut, whore”

I can tell this isn’t going to last long, he says where do you want my cum - anywhere you want!

With that off came the condom and I feel spurt after spurt of hot cum all over my bum cheeks. After he had finished I just had to clean his cock - can’t have him going back to his wife / gf with a Cummy cock lol

He got dressed grunted his good byes and left!

A great quick meet, but alas str8 guys never leave verifications as they done want them on their profiles!!

By *ark_sentinelCouple  over a year ago

Andover

By *enben0987Man  over a year ago

London

Brilliant story. Shame they don't leave verification on your profile. I'm lucky enough to have some of them leave verification on my profile.

» Add a new message to this topic