FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > A night out at the cinema

A night out at the cinema

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ipper DeVine OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Portsmouth

It was summer time 2010 and the year that I first decided to come out, let it be known I was a Tgirl/Crossdresser. I had my profile on here and a few other sites too. And in the early days I used to dress up and take myself of to Port Solent Cinema, (alone) If I went to a late viewing there wouldn't be too many people there and a fun way of getting out of the house, dressed up and with out too many complications, I think the film that night I was going to see was Avatar, so I started to get ready and showered, shaved, applied my make up (using hints and tips from YouTube) tights if it was chilly and stockings if warm enough? tonight I think I wore stockings, knickers and bra set, a short red dress and a black military jacket.

At about 10pm I was ready and set out driving there. I love driving while dressed up too. I arrived at about 10.30 and got my ticket, and a drink and walked then through to the cinema with out any one really taking any notice of me at all, I had a quick look around and there were a few more people than I had hoped for in here, (about forty) but I had gotten this far so it was all cool, I found a row of seats about four rows from the back, with one male person sat next to the wall end and two males sat next to the isle end, I found a place in the middle with out interrupting any one, sat down and made myself comfortable, even taking off my jacket and relaxing in to the seat.

Avatar was a very good movie but a little long, and about an hour or so in to it, I noticed the single guy on my right (about 3 seats away from me) with his hand in his trousers and gently stroking himself. Well I did try not to be rude and stare in his direction, but now I was feeling aroused too, he noticed me look over a couple of times and with that he pulled his trousers down a little and pulled his cock out the front of his pants.... here was a guy deliberately showing me his cock in the cinema, Wow! It didn't take long for me to put my hand under my dress and give myself a little squeeze and sure enough my cock was straining to break free from my knickers now. I looked back over at this chap and he beckoned me over to him. so I picked up my coat and shifted the few places over to join him, He was at a guess about 30 ish and of slim build, wearing old clothes, his cock was still out for me to see and with that I put my hand in to his lap and started to stroke his cock for him, it was a lovely size and shape, not too big and not too thick and trimmed nicely, he then put his hand under my dress and told me to help remove my knickers so he could have easier access to my penis, (I never did see them knickers again...) after a while of this mutual masturbating He suggested that I should use my mouth on him, so i got forward off my seat and slowly started to suck on his cock it tasted salty and hard as a baseball bat and all the while I was doing this he would be playing with my bum pushing a very salivered finger in to me. it didn't take long for him to tense up and gush a loud of cum in to my mouth, which i tried to swallow quickly, but end up gagging slightly and not quite as lady like as expected, I cleaned him up and used a hankie that i had in my coat pocket to clean the mess away. and re adjusting ourselves to continue to watch the movie, the movie ended and every one left the building and went out side. Well this guy said he would walk me back to my car, It was now about 1.15am, when back at the car he kissed me fully on the lips and made me feel very girly, at the moment, like a lingering kiss goodnight, but then he started to squeeze my cock again through my dress, well it instantly got hard by his touch and while he kissed me he started to pull on it, and rub it hard while pushing me back against my car, he said I wont to bring you off and make you cum just like you did to me back there, he continued to kiss me and rub me. then all of a sudden my legs became week and I could feel the urge of my cock pulsing cum over his hands and all over my self, under my dress, and down my legs I thought cheers love? you could have made that a little cleaner, with that he turned me around and pulled my dress up and pushed his cock straight in to my bum where he had been massaging it earlier with a wet finger made for easy entrance, I didn't even realise he had his cock out as i was to blissfully unaware by what he was doing to me, he shagged me quickly and vigorously for a few minuets and gasped "where do you want it?" with that he pulled out and shoot it all over my already messed up cock and arse. there is cum everywhere now, my dress is covered in it my stockings are covered in it, and its just running down my legs. we stay there gasping leaning against my car for a short while basking in what has just happened. We kiss and exchange numbers and he says He will be in touch in the near future.... But I never did see him again. But I do pray that one day i'l meet up with him there again?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *trapon1981TV/TS  over a year ago

Balloch / Dumbarton

mmmmmmm I just LOVED reading that think I need to go get a hankie of my own now

Portsmouth

thank you xxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Where is this cinema and what films are showing !

Typical bloke, gets his kicks, makes a mess of your clothes, and leaves, never to return.

Glad you enjoyed it though, i know i would have

By *achelTVTV/TS  over a year ago

Dubai

Wow hot hot hot. Would love to do this x

Hot story wish i was the single guy in the cinema. I would have called u x

Portsmouth

Hehe thank you all. Anyone fancy meeting up to Tata a late night movie? Xx