FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Straight Guy's First Male Mouth

Straight Guy's First Male Mouth

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *afka91 OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Hooked up with the MF couple, guy had never been with a dude before. One time his mrs was riding him reverse cowgirl and I was licking her clit. LIcking up and down his shaft at the same time made him moan so hard, and when he popped out of her fanny, I grabbed his cock in my mouth and pushed it back into her with my tongue. Man, the noises he made were so hot. I'll never forget the taste of her juices on his dick.

Same guy, he was bent on all fours eating her out and I got behind him and spread his pale cheeks, and buried my tongue in his hole. He'd never been rimmed before and he hit the roof. Begged me to keep going. I remember her had the cutest patch of ginger hair al around his hole. Never did get to fuck him, but we doubled penetrated his wife a lot. They even let me go bare with them a few times, and his dick rubbing up against mine while we both fucked her gets me hard to this day. Theyre not on here any more, and I've not spoken to them in years, but I'd meet with them again in a heartbeat.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic