FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Secret passion with my fella and another fella

Secret passion with my fella and another fella

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Had arranged to go out with my girlfriends and wanted to arrange a guy to come round and have some secret fun without me being there so I arranged a bi guy to come when I'm out. Knowing my babe was getting fucked up the arse by another guy makes my pussy wet and the two sucking each other cocks carnt wait for the next secret session Shaz

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Very hot.

Should be more women like you around, Very hot

By * starr -Woman  over a year ago

Burton on Trent.

id like to do that, but having no partner is a tricky one.

even better if you were having secret fun with the girlies and not just out on the razzle.

but hes straight

"id like to do that, but having no partner is a tricky one.

even better if you were having secret fun with the girlies and not just out on the razzle."

im bicurious and wanting 2 try wiv couples

who was the guy that did him? id like to have a guy do me but all i find here is guys that want me to do them or just sucking! :-s

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Well j was the lucky one(Dave) Shaz arranged for a guy to come round while she was out with the girls! At the last min it he texted dating he couldn't come ! (another time waster) so I went on fab and found a guy! Just round the corner, he didn't want to chat ,cup of tea ect ! He just wanted to get stuck in, and I wasn't going to stop him! He kissed me and stroked my cock over my shorts, them pulled the down to find I was wearing my wife's panties which he asked me to do! At this time my cock was hard so he knelt down and started sucking me deep and hard as his other hand started to play with my arse! I sat him down and started to suck on him too, at that put he opened. Packet of lube and start to finger

My arse! Woow it felt good but felt it was all rushed to much! As I got on all fours he pressed his big head right up me, good it felt good , he was banging away till he was about 2 cum and shot his load all over my arse hole ! It field good. But too rushed! Mybe he thought his wife might come home early? See Shaz I can turn your fantasies in to reality! Love you xxx

» Add a new message to this topic