FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The work affair

The work affair

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lueeyes1973 OP   Man  over a year ago

Crawley

The business I worked for decided they needed to improve their marketing so hired a part time business development/marketing lead.

Amanda was very well spoken with Oxford University education. She always looked very classy in the way she dressed and how she carried herself.

Apart from conversations in the kitchen our working days didnt tend to require interaction so I hadnt really spoken much more than hello, until we were all on a company day out at some horse racing. We all started drinking late morning and by the time the racing was finished most people were pretty d*unk and Amanda and I were sat talking about the day when someone said the final race was over and my horse had won. I jumped up to go and get my winnings and she came with me.

We had to jump in a lift to go down to the bookies and as soon as the lift doors shut we looked at each other and the atmosphere was instantly charged. We flirted all the way to the bookies and back and by the time we got back to the lift I wanted her. I could tell that she was feeling similar.

Just as the lift arrived my heart sunk when one of our colleagues joined us in the lift. The atmosphere was killed and I thought that was the chance gone.

Soon we all went to restaurant and we were sat on different tables. We exchanged looks throughout but couldnt do anything else about it.

Or so I thought....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ardnreddyMan  over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

Great start

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *uju67123Woman  over a year ago

Kings lynn

By *yrman57Man  over a year ago

Ayr

This sounds good !!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Interesting start !

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

Enjoying this so far

Crawley

At the end of the meal, taxis were being ordered for groups heading in similar directions. I was called to the front door and told to get in the can. I climbed in to see Amanda on the opposite side of the cab and one of the other women from the office in between us. So close but so far....but...

We discussed who was going to be dropped back first and quickly established that I was the last as I lived in the next town away. Then I realised that they were similar in distance but on opposite sides of the nearer town. I quickly proposed that the woman sat between us needed to be dropped first....Amanda seemed to cotton on quick and agreed with me. The other woman was none the wise as to what we were thinking and was therefore dropped home first. The door shut, the next address given and before we knew it we had both moved closer. We lay our heads on the headrest and turned to look at each other....she asked me if I had had a good time but before I had chance to answer we were kissing...slowly at first but then her tongue entered my mouth and we were suddenly kissing passionately...my hand wandered across to grope her breast, then using my fingertips on her nipples through her dress. She moaned slightly and my cock grew another inch as she groped me through my trousers.

I was just thinking of moving my hand to between her legs when the can driver announced we were in her road. Suddenly I was worried we had been seen but she giggled and kissed me full on the mouth and whispered goodnight.

I was left to spend the rest of the journey home alone nursing a hard cock and wanting to do something to relieve it....that would wait til I got home. I was wondering 'was it just a d*unken kiss or was it more?'

Readers - it was not just a d*unken fumble and a kiss...to be continued..

By *namoratomanMan  over a year ago

Herefordshire

Good reading and looking forward to the next instalment.

By *lkNhungMan  over a year ago

Luton

Good stuff keep going

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

ayr / glasgow

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

By *litlicker77Man  over a year ago

Dirty old town

Eagerly awaiting the next instalment.

By *aul002Man  over a year ago

chelt

By *cotty99Man  over a year ago

tranent

By *cotty99Man  over a year ago

tranent

[Removed by poster at 21/01/22 08:33:15]

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

By *iquor247Man  over a year ago

wirral

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

By *groot20Couple  over a year ago

Mayfair

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

Great start wanting more

By *ussyeater692Man  over a year ago

Wrexham

Good start, please carry on

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

Kings lynn

Crawley

The next day at the office was full of hungover colleagues discussing the previous day with suggestions that other encounters had occurred.

Amanda was busy all day and I had minimal interaction with her but just when I was thinking it was just a d*unken kiss and fumble she walked past my desk and gave me a file and asked me to check the proof for the next update to the website. Inside the file was a post it note which simply said 'text me' and gave her phone number.

She left the office at 3pm so I waited half an hour before sending her a text saying 'Hey, its Liam x'. I thought it may be a while before she replied so I got back to work...but I had barely looked at my screen when my phone lit up. 'Liam, we need to talk. I can't concentrate on anything. Let's go for a walk Friday, Meadley Heath car park 11am'

I arrived 5 mins early, just in time to park before she pulled in to the car park in her classic Saab convertible. She looked stunning. Her hair looked amazing, hardly any make up (she didnt need it), a summer dress which showed off her gorgeous figure.

I locked my car and strolled towards her trying to play it cool. Trying to hide my excited bulge in my trousers by pulling down my shirt slightly. Do we kiss? Do I give her a hug? These were the thoughts running through my head. Neither...she gave me a lukewarm 'hi' without looking at me in the eye.

This really was the cliche roller coaster. I replied 'Hey, is everything ok?' She answered whilst looking ahead 'yeah, nnno..well...sorry' she stammered 'right I'm just going to say it....when we were in that lift at the racecourse I had feelings I havent had in years....then, when we kissed in the taxi and you played with my nipples I almost orgasmed...but I cant...I lost control...If that journey had taken any longer you would have fingered me....in a taxi....A FUCKING TAXI...I'm not that type of woman I have never done anything like that before'....for a second I thought just about myself. I wanted her...but I stopped thinking with my dick and gave her the way out she was wanting. 'Hey..ok...its fine...it was a d*unken kiss and a fumble....we can forget about it and go back to where we were....work colleagues'

It was still very intense despite what had been said. She grabbed hold of my hand and started caressing it while we walked. We hadnt realised but we had walked off the national trust route and were alone. I took her other hand in mine so we were facing each other and said....'that is what you want right?'

She looked in to my eyes and suddenly it was like the taxi all over again. We kissed full on the mouth...

Crawley

My hands let go and moved down to her sexy bum...pulling her towards me...oh my god I want her I thought...but she pulled back....'not here...come back to mine'

We walked back to the cars whilst stopping several times on the way to kiss again and again.

I followed her back to her house, a detached cottage with a gravel drive for several cars. I parked up and followed her in to her house....she said 'I was naughty when I was younger but I have been good for so long"

We kissed with her pushed up against the door....she said 'nobody has just....you know...taken me....not for a long time'

I looked her in the eye and said slowly...'Its happening....its happening now' and she grabbed my bum to spin me round....'mmmmm' she said...come upstairs and led me by the hand.

We stumbled in to the bedroom. My cock had been hard for so long I could feel my pre cum on my leg...she seemed to sense it and her hand moved to my bulge...saying 'let's see what's hiding in here then'...

By *iquor247Man  over a year ago

wirral

By *rstar87Man  over a year ago

Chelmsley Wood (Brum)

Nice

By *namoratomanMan  over a year ago

Herefordshire

"Nice"
building up nicely!

By *.RazzzleMan  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

By *ucksguy2000Man  over a year ago

aylesbury

Excellent

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

By *att damonMan  over a year ago

Southampton

By *ardsoloMan  over a year ago

Harlow

Good story so far, can't wait to read more about little miss innocent

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

By *ack rabbit 1980Man  over a year ago

MABLETHORPE

By *ogan WillowCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

By *ornybarMan  over a year ago

clonmel

This is good

ayr / glasgow

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

By *duk70Man  over a year ago

langley

And then?

By *litlicker77Man  over a year ago

Dirty old town

Crawley

She undid my belt and trousers and took my throbbing cock out of my boxer shorts. Holding it in her hand and gently caressing with her nails. We kissed again my hand on the back of her head gently pulling her towards me.

I then moved my hand up her dress and on her gorgeous ass...my other hand moved there too pulling her towards me.

I then pulled her knickers down and she stepped out of them. We moved towards her bed and I stripped naked...her stroking my cock faster now...I was heading for trouble i was so turned on and her touch was incredible.

I took her dress over her head which revealed her sexy body. Then I took off her bra and used my tongue on her nipples...also using my fingers and thumbs to tease them...

Crawley

Will continue on a new post

ayr / glasgow

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar