FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Wife away for week part2

Wife away for week part2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *antiedsub OP   Man  over a year ago

Brighouse /Bailiff Bridge 0

The six of us were enjoying a few drinks and chat when Carol said shut up boys and listen. We ladies have colour coded your cage keys red, black and blue, which colour each of you draw will decide who you spend night with. The colours are how your backsides will look like in the morning, your gags are being readied as we speak. Suddenly my butt plug started to vibrate, I could see Mick and Dave were feeling the same. The ladies were smiling, yes boys we have remote controls for your plugs, think we'll turn them up. The feeling was really making me squirm and I prayed my wife was who I drew, she might take pity on me.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *stwo80Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

By *ubforfandcoupleMan  over a year ago

pontardawe

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

By *ed-devilsCouple  over a year ago

Hitchin

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

By *reyfox69Man  over a year ago

nearby

More plz

By *wakers14Man  over a year ago

burgess hill

By *ocktoplaywithMan  over a year ago

Derby

By *anteddeadoraliveMan  over a year ago

st helens

By *ouplefor funCouple  over a year ago

near kilmarnock

Sounding good

Thank you and you've great taste in lingerie. Xx

Carol said you boys go to the bar get the drinks in while we sort the draw out. At the bar the barmaid smirked, think you 3 need a stiff drink. What do you mean I asked. Red, black, blue, we all know, some of the other ladies have offered their help. Back at the table laid out were 3 collars and leads, 3 handcuffs and 3 envelopes. Right boys, understand whoever you draw has complete control of you, who's picking first? Dave drew red, Chris pulled her skirt up to reveal red panties, go on Mick I said. He drew black Carol showed her panties, black. Look at me Bob as she revealed her blue panties. The ladies then fitted our respective collars, picking up the cuffs we were told to stand up and we were cuffed with our hands behind our backs. Some very racey comments came our way, one in particular. Liz you've got my number, as we were lead out the pub.

By *xeterman1Man  over a year ago

weston super mare

By *olden BearMan  over a year ago

Cumbria

Mmmm very hot

By *ritter1Man  over a year ago

Dundee

As we approached Liz's house a neighbour called out, hope he's well trained,i might need a toilet. No problem said Liz when your ready. Entering the house I was ordered to go straight to the bedroom, strip, lie face down on bed over the pillows so my arse was raised. Use the folded scarf to blindfold myself tight and wait. After a while I heard liz approach, in no time she had me tied spreadeagled and tight, my blindfold was removed. She was stood in just her panties, your gag is ready, with that she removed her panties and stuffed them in my mouth. Pulling a 2nd pair from her pussy she pulled them over my face followed by a knotted scarf cleave gag. The taste and aroma of pee and sex juice was tremendous. Then she opened a cupboard, oh shit it's full of punishment items, selecting a small whip liz approached, blindfolded me then started on my backside. Your in for a long night bitch, red black and blue remember and a couple of friends will need a toilet.

Starting with a hand spanking Liz warmed my backside up, then went with the whip, it stung then her phone rang. OK no problem I'll get this slut in the wet room. Untied then my wrists tied in front of me I was led into the wet room and told to lie on my back. Hello June its all yours but when your done leave your panties, I'll gag the bitch. My gag and blindfold removed and I was looking up a skirt and slip at white satin panties. As they got closer I could see a damp patch forming and pee dripping on my lips. Inches from my face she pulled the panties to one side and I got a full on golden shower. Finished, her pussy rested on my face and I was ordered to lick her clean. As I was doing so she asked Liz can I punish him? Oh definitely said Liz.

By *ouplefor funCouple  over a year ago

near kilmarnock

Yes

Heathrow

By *iquor247Man  over a year ago

wirral

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK

oh dear, I think this is going to hurt

st helens

Back in the bedroom untied and ordered by June to get face down on the bed hands behind my back which she expertly tied at wrists and elbows, more rope was used to tie my ankles and knees. Bending my legs she secured my ankles to my wrists. Her piss wet panties got stuffed in my mouth, forming a large knot in a headscarf which was put in my mouth and tied at back of my head. Going to the cupboard she selected a short multi thonged whip and a cane that was placed next to me. As I watched her she removed her skirt and slip at same time then slid them over my head. Nice work said Liz let's leave the bitch and have a drink downstairs. Hearing the door close, I thought of the whip with knots in the thongs and that cane, I was worried, seriously worried

wirral

burgess hill

By *imshardMan  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

Fantastic

The ladies returned and chatted away as the rope keeping me hogtied followed by my wrists and elbows only for my wrists to be tied together to the headboard. Who of thought this holier than than bitch was as kinky as the rest of the street, his wife didn't have a clue till recently, well that's all ten houses with sub husbands in each now, bloody hell I thought then crack. The knotted thong whip landed on my back then again and again, get some good photos Liz our friends will love them. 12 times the whip landed, I tried to plead for her to stop but I was too well gagged. My pussy is soaking said June then the cane landed, he can clean it later, same as whip, 12 blows my back and buttocks were on fire. By hell said Liz you certainly know how to handle whips and canes. I've been getting plenty of practice on that cross dressing husband of mine laughed June.

Dudley

By *firsttimeCouple  over a year ago

halifax

burgess hill

Ankles freed, gag and improvised blindfold removed I was flipped over a to my back. June lowered her bare pussy onto my mouth, get your tongue to work bitch she commanded, she was soaking. Oh they look nice Liz fit them, I couldn't see what they were but suddenly felt sharp pain as my nipples were clamped then hands taking my cock cage off. Don't you dare cum said Liz then I felt her warm lips around my cock, it was only for a few seconds then she slapped my cock causing it to go soft. Wow that was fantastic said June I've never felt so horny let's all have a shower and freshen up, I was untied and on weak legs I followed to the wet room.

weston super mare

Near MK

Damn, that hot water is going to sting

Dudley

burgess hill

wirral

Sharing a sensual shower with June and liz I wanted to cum but they kept saying don't you dare cum. As they dried me off, June behind me, her tits pressed against my back, fingers teasing my nipples. Liz was on her knees edging me till I felt the cold steel of a fresh cage being locked in position. Fun over Bob, get dressed the lads are waiting for you down the pub. By the way, there's a west Indian divorcee down the street asking about you. We've said she can use you as she sees fit. I've given her your mobile number. Down pub with the lads we drank and talked trying to relax. It wasn't easy, we knew the ladies were meeting and planning. Terry who had a control collar locked on his neck said, missus has told me to tell you your all getting similar collars very soon. How soon I didn't realise till an hour later all the ladies turned up. This wasn't they said earlier.

wirral

Near MK

Oh dear, this doesn't bode well

Over the evening we all got collared by one lady or other who owned the key. The West Indian lady kept coming to the bar, stroking my inner thigh, my caged cock and slapping my arse, much to the amusement of everyone. Finally she approached and collared me, whispering into my ear, I've had your wife, your coming home with me tonight so enjoy your drink. One of the lads looked and said, lucky you your in for a right treat.

kirkcaldy

This is so horny

Heathrow

Near MK

Everyone loves a treat

wirral

burgess hill

By *arriedfun51Man  over a year ago

Northern Ireland

oh my cock so needs out of its cage as i read ur hoe=rney story

By *lanonMan  over a year ago

wrexham

It was time to leave, my Mistress for the night approached and attached a lead to my collar. As we left a woman called out, "he looks a loud one, you should gag him". I would but I've nothing handy she replied. Oh I have and this lady left her table, standing in front of me she raised her skirt, removed her panties and pulled them over my face, they were damp and very scented. Taking the scarf from round her neck she made a large knot in the middle. Stepping behind me she pushed the knot into my mouth and tightly knotted it behind my head. There, that should keep the sissie quiet till you get her to yours, have fun. Thank you for the gag sweetheart, come sissie I need you at my my place.

wirral

st helens

burgess hill

Dudley

By *eanasmustardMan  over a year ago

corby

kirkcaldy

Great

No sooner had the front door closed, I was grabbed by the back of the neck and shoved against the wall. From somewhere Mistress Anna produced handcuffs and deftly secured my wrists behind my back. Although we were both clothed I could feel her hard nipples against my back as she menacingly whispered in my ear, your mine now you sissy bitch, yes that's right your my bitch. Now follow me upstairs, with a tug of my lead I duly followed. Entering a bedroom the first thing I saw was a wooden frame with eyebolts all round it. The middle one on the top piece had a rope through it which Mistress tied to the cuffs then pulled it so my arms were raised and I bent forward. After securing the rope she picked up some scissors, you won't need these and started cutting my clothes off me. I wanted to say please no but my gag was making it impossible. Now naked I watched as Mistress picked up a cane and went behind me. The pain seared through my body as the first blow landed. Submit and I'll stop I want your total obedience. After several blows I nodded my head, she stopped. Stubborn bitch but, I like that, you've earned a reward.

By *moothdick68Man  over a year ago

Worcester

Heathrow

Fucking hell

wirral

By *antsguy007Man  over a year ago

Whiteley

Releasing the tension on the rope allowed me to stand up straight. Mistress then stood in front of me. Taking her skirt and blouse of I thought that was it but no. Her lacey bra and panties followed leaving her in just stockings, suspender belt and stilettos. Rubbing her naked breasts on my chest she took of my gag and kissed me briefly on the lips. Her hands caressing my body her lips kept returning to mine, a little longer each time. Then I was kissed full on, her tongue delving into my mouth, I tried to do the same. Stepping back Mistress slapped my face, bitch you do not kiss me or touch me, you do, it's punishment. Picking up her panties they went straight into my mouth and the cleave gag refastened. Going to a drawer she came back and fixed clamps to my nipples, then tightend the rope so I was again bent over. With that Mistress Anna left the room.

wirral

kirkcaldy

So horny

Worcester

Anna returned with a hooded naked man on a lead and riding crop in her other. Releasing my wrists she told me to hang the washing out,oh you've no clothes, here put these on. A tiny thong was thrown at me, as I slipped them on Anna started tieing the man star shaped to the frame. I'll be able to see you so don't try taking your gag off. Hanging her lingerie out I heard a voice, oh you must of upset Anna judging by the marks on your arse, come here. It was the lady from next door, gagged as well, is it a pantie gag, I nodded. Let's add to it, she she took her panties off and pulled them over my face. Finish your chores and go back to Anna, I'm sure she's sorted my sissy hubby out by now. Anna was still using the crop, take your gag off and come here. This wimp needs to cum, get on your knees and suck him. I hesitated so Anna forced me to my knees and fed his cock into my mouth. After a while he started moaning then spunk filled my mouth, swallow it bitch I was told.

weston super mare

Worcester

burgess hill

By *ameulMan  over a year ago

Nr Norwich

So horny

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

I thought my humiliation was over, how wrong I was. We're going to the pub shortly, I've nothing to wear I protested. Yes you have but you need a shower first,lie on your back. She lowered her pussy on my face, I opened my mouth to plead but gagged as her piss splattered my face and filled my mouth. Showered properly Mistress Anna dressed me in black lace lingerie and a white lace mini dress. About to leave, Mistress said stand still, she handcuffed my wrists behind my back, her worn panties over my face, off we set on the thankfully short walk to the pub. Mentally I tried to convince myself I was fine but, I knew my spirit was being broken.

Good read this

burgess hill

Heathrow

Anna led me to a table, took the cuffs and panties off me. I'll get the drinks and went to the bar, sat there I looked around. Annas neighbour was talking to Julie, both looking at me then the lady walked over to me, a vicious looking tawse hanging from her belt. How dare you she spat out, my sissie was sent to Anna for punishment and you sucked his cock till he cum then she slapped me across the face, you'll pay for that later with your arse. I tried to explain but received another slap. I sat there in silence, fearing what was going to happen. Anna returned with the drinks, think your ready for a pint, cheers bitch. After a couple of pints I began to relax and the conversation flowed. Julie came over, took my hand and put it up her skirt. Put two fingers in my pussy now. As I did Julie and Anna had a lingering kiss. Now lick your fingers, that's all your getting, Anna is getting the rest this evening, your going to her neighbours. As I looked at the neighbour she slowly waved the tawse, yes bitch and Jo is very good with her tawse. Julie laughed and went back to her table.

By *ark_sentinelCouple  over a year ago

Andover

Gloucester

burgess hill

Near MK

Guess sitting won't be an option

Jo strode purposely towards me, drink up we're leaving she said rather loudly, slap across my face, I said drink up. As I hurried to finish my drink I could see people smiling. As I slowly made my way, crack, the tawse landed on my thinly covered backside. Oh your going to enjoy my playroom, maybe not but I am she laughed. Locking her door Jo said straight to the loft I'm right behind you. As I went in I could see her husband, tied to a chair with plenty of rope and hooded. Looking round I got very nervous, it's an equipped dungeon. Get stripped and bent over that stool bitch, strapped firmly bent over Jo went over to her hubby and checked his bonds. Comfortable slut, a mumbled reply he must of been gagged. Don't go anywhere will you I'm off to get changed. I'm not looking forward to this, Jo sounds as though she means business.

Near MK

wirral

Andover

kirkcaldy

I'm so hard

Heathrow

By *aughtywifeyWoman  over a year ago

close

burgess hill

Dudley

By *lirts.R.usCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

Great story you guys need to get together and plan some revenge if you have the balls

When Jo returned it sent shivers down my spine leather bra and panties, thigh boots. She rubbed a pair of her panties over my face before wrapping them round a ball gag, stuffing it my mouth and tightly buckling it. Would you like to watch slut? Her husband nodded so she removed his hood but still gagged. Selecting a red leather hood with holes for my nose and mouth Jo pulled it over my head and secured it. As she raked her nails down my back the tawse landed, if I could of screamed I would of. Again and again it landed, I lost count, my backside was on fire. My turn a voice said, it was Julie, crack, a cane landed sending pain searing through my body. Think that's enough, let's get our double ended vibrating strap ons on and spit roast this bitch, oh yes said Julie

st helens

Near MK

burgess hill

wirral

are you going to finish it

As I was being fucked at both ends my spirit finally cracked, tears welled in my eyes. Sated Jo and Julie finally stopped, I think we've done him he's another slut bitch for our ladies circle it's complete. 10 ladies with 10 sissies we can each use said Jo. Oh I'll just give it another six with the cane then we'll release sissie, bathe, pamper, dress then go to the pub, crack, crack eventually ending. Released I collapsed on the floor a broken man, two pairs of booted feet in front of me, I kissed them without being told.

weston super mare

Gloucester

wirral

kirkcaldy

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

burgess hill

lanarkshire

close

By *firsttimeCouple  over a year ago

halifax

We need to move to this street x

Near MK

By *aughtyman001Man  over a year ago

preston

So horny waiting for more

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

Andover

By *lanonMan  over a year ago

wrexham

Amazing story, please carry on.

As I lay there Julie and Jo held each other, kissing, caressing each others bodies. Soon they were dressed in just stockings, suspenders and boots, get on your back bitch I was ordered. Squatted over my chest and face, fondling, kissing each other they both started to piss over me and in my mouth, my cock straining in its cage. Finished they stood up, go on your hands and knees get showered bitch, your clothes are on the bed. Get dressed and fuck off out of our sight down the pub with our other bitches, some of you will be needed later, you especially.

wirral

Near MK

Gloucester

Andover

kirkcaldy

Love this story

burgess hill

burgess hill

weston super mare

In the pub we tried to relax but each of us worried if we would be contacted. Two left after 20mins a third 10mins later then my phone went off. The message read, go out the back a transit is waiting get in the back and no talking, oh hell. I climbed into the back, a lady I recognised from pub said strip as the male driver set off. After about half an hour of a bumpy ride we stopped and she said get out. We were in a clearing in the woods with several cars also their. She pushed me towards a blanket on the ground with four stakes hammered into the ground, one at each corner. Get on your back, lying down she roped first my wrists to pegs at the top then my ankles to the bottom, I was so well stretched I couldn't move. A man and woman got out of the car, he unzipped and got his cock out as the woman straddled my face.

Near MK

wirral

Andover

By *aughtymale1Man  over a year ago

Sandbach

burgess hill

By *uju67123Woman  over a year ago

Kings lynn

kirkcaldy

Ooooooooooooooooooo

His cum splattered my cock and balls, her piss through her panties and tights filled my mouth and flooded my face. As they left another couple would take their place, some women even pantiless and very low over my face. Some even swapped round so I got all over my face and piss round my groin. Well they'd all done two women stood there then I heard a voice, okay ladies plan A, it was Shirley what the hell was she doing here. In no time the ladies had untied me, turned me on my stomach and the ropes refastened. Shirley listen it was a joke I pleaded, plan B ladies please. Removing their piss soaked tights and panties I was well and truly gagged. Showing me her whip Shirley said, the final touch if you please ladies. One of them removed her slip laid it on the grass then they both pissed on it. Pulling it over my head they fastened it in place. I couldn't talk, see, all I could do was inhale the joint aroma of cum and piss. Shirley's whip landed across my shoulder blades, it wasn't too painfull but as each blow landed as she worked her way down my body the pain got worse. Get it in my car ladies the bitch is for a treat tonight.

wirral

By *un guy 2020Man  over a year ago

near you

Wow

Near MK

Gloucester

weston super mare

burgess hill

Shirley was on her hands free phone, oh he's fine Ian a bit sore but a nice shared shower and some Shirley tlc will have him right for work moro. I'm actually growing quite fond of the little bitch. What, you and Laura have to go away for a few days, yes of course I'll stop at pub with Bob as long as Laura's toys are in same play. You know what the say, all work and no play etc. OK Ian see you in morning. Looks like your stuck with me for a few days bitch, oh its going to be fun, now let's get home we've some pain and pleasure ahead.

wirral

Near MK

burgess hill

kirkcaldy

Fantastic

At Shirley's she said get us a drink while I change. Drinks ready she walked in naked a long chiffon scarf in hand, we sipped our drinks then she said let's get you showered I think you need it. Turning the shower on I was told to strip, I did, strangely she washed my hands and arms in bowl then dried them. Taking her long chiffon scarf she bound my wrists in front of me, I don't want you touching me in shower. The shower was wonderfull so erotic my cock straining against its cage. With water cascading over our bodies, her firm breasts brushing against my chest my fingers brushed against her vagina, that's one slap she said. Dried off I was sent to her bedroom and told to lie down on the bed, I'll be there soon Shirley told me. She walked in wearing the most gorgeous see through nightie and bound my tied wrists to the headboard. Told you you'd get a close up, with that she straddled my face then lowered her sexy arse on my face. Kiss my arse, lick me, get your tongue in my arse bitch. I was shocked but her anus was so sweet. This is mine tonight Shirley said as she unlocked my cage.

By *hil911Man  over a year ago

Solihull

Wow. More please m

Gloucester

lanarkshire

Can't wait for more

burgess hill

Near MK

Release so quickly, lucky sissy

Dudley

Andover

Each time I moaned to loud or Shirley would stop and rub my cock and balls with and ice pack to slow me down. Altering her position slightly her cunt came to rest on my mouth, it was soaking, lap it up bitch she said. After about 20mins of edging me Shirley got up, kissed me firmly on the lips and untied me. Oh that was good now go and fetch more drinks and we'll have a break. When I came back she was wearing red thigh boots and matching leather panties, she looked gorgeous. I passed her a drink and went to get on the bed. No bitch, get in the armchair I need to get the bed ready for the next session.

By *arriedfun51Man  over a year ago

Northern Ireland

Near MK

Mmmm what could be next?

wirral

burgess hill

kirkcaldy

Whats going to happen

lanarkshire

Your going to have a great time. We'll she is lol

By *ecker30Man  over a year ago

Northwich

close

By *hager777Man  over a year ago

Hereford

More please