FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > The work affair Part 2

The work affair Part 2

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lueeyes1973 OP   Man  over a year ago

Crawley

Continued from part 1

With Amanda now naked I asked her to lay on her bed on her back. She did and moved her way to the top of the bed whilst I climbed on and positioned myself where I had my head between her (now opened) legs. Her pussy was waxed with a thin strip. I kissed her inner thigh halfway up her leg...I wanted to build the expectation so then barely touching, I licked and kissed up towards her pussy. Expecting a touch on her clit she let out a slight moan but I wasnt ready. Instead I moved to the soft skin above her pussy now with my hands on her hips. She arched herself up towards me aching for something more.

Being the gentleman I am, I couldnt let her down....I quickly found her button on her clit and touched it with the tip of my finger...slow and gentle before faster and harder. She writhed towards me thrusting her hips. I moved down with the palm side of my fingers against her and inserted 2 fingers...pulling her tight skin towards me....I moved to the side sos I could lick her clit whilst I fingered her slow and deep...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

By *arythatsmeWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

so far so good

By *1sexypairCouple  over a year ago

Retford

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

By *iquor247Man  over a year ago

wirral

Crawley

The intensity grew and grew until my hand was moving quickly in time with her thrusting until she came hard.

I moved up the bed and lay next to her. I kissed her and caressed her naked body until she recovered and she started giving me a hand job...I lay back to enjoy it but she had other ideas? Climbing on my cock and sliding down. Her tight pussy felt good against my cock and I enjoyed seeing her tits bounced as she fucked me. She leant back which pointed her breasts up even more she started getting in to a rhythm which wanked my cock fast. I thought it felt amazing but she then leant back and started tickling my balls....her nails gave exactly the right amount of pressure and I exploded deep inside her.

By *ornybarMan  over a year ago

clonmel

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *.RazzzleMan  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

wirral

By *ust 58Man  over a year ago

london

Purbeck

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

"The intensity grew and grew until my hand was moving quickly in time with her thrusting until she came hard.

I moved up the bed and lay next to her. I kissed her and caressed her naked body until she recovered and she started giving me a hand job...I lay back to enjoy it but she had other ideas? Climbing on my cock and sliding down. Her tight pussy felt good against my cock and I enjoyed seeing her tits bounced as she fucked me. She leant back which pointed her breasts up even more she started getting in to a rhythm which wanked my cock fast. I thought it felt amazing but she then leant back and started tickling my balls....her nails gave exactly the right amount of pressure and I exploded deep inside her. "

By *ornynhappy23Man  over a year ago

renfrewshireish

Crawley

The next day at work was like it had never happened. We were conscious about how it would have gone down at the office. The gossips were a nightmare when talking about others so we wanted to avoid that at all costs.

We sent a few texts now and then but it looked like it was probably all about that moment. That was until the next company social. It was in a city which was difficult to get back from using public transport unless you left early, so after benefiting from lifts from others, I offered to drive. The benefit of this was that I would be dropping back Amanda and the other woman from the office.

The night arrived and again it was pretty carnage. My colleagues were professional at work but anything but when out so it was really good fun. I had a great time. We left about 1am and began the journey home which would take a good 45 mins. I quickly dropped the other woman home first and Amanda moved from the back seat to the front seat. I drove round the corner and parked up.

We pounced on each other. Kissing and caressing her boobs whilst she ran her hand over my chest. She said can we get closer to mine so I'm not in too late. So I started driving again whilst she undid my trousers and stroked my cock.

She had moved house and was now down a private road which had several little areas to park where we would only be seen if someone stopped to look.

We were kissing again and caressing when I said that I wanted to fuck her on the bonnet of my car. She wasnt sure because she thought we would get caught but quickly changed her mind as that buzz engulfed her.

It was a warm summer night so she stripped off her dress and underwear and I stripped completely too. We kissed against the car, my fingers on her wet pussy until she told me she wanted my cock. I lifted her up on to the bonnet and she lay back. My cock had been hard all the way home so I was more than ready for her. I slid my cock inside her slowly....1 inch at a time to tease her...then when I was as deep as I could get I pulled out completely again and rubbed the tip of my cock against her clit....she said....please just fuck me....well as she had said the magic word, what was I to do?...we moved slow and hard to start with...holding her firmly to stop her sliding off the bonnet...then we got harder....faster...deeper....until we were going really hard and fast with the bonnet flexing on every stroke....my cock was fully in and out on every thrust. We were both moaning with pleasure when suddenly we saw heard an engine in the distance and saw some lights...rather than stop and hide, it encouraged us...the car was heading in our direction albeit on the adjacent road...would they see us?....we didnt care we had fully let ourselves go. The car passed by slower than normal although that was probably more about what we imagined than reality. She moved back and looked the other way so they couldnt see her face whilst we still fucked hard....the thrill was amazing and she came hard which triggered me to let my cum spurt deep in to her pussy...we kept moving for ages so she had every drop...we quickly cleaned ourselves up and got dressed and I parked round the corner so she could walk in. I drove back to mine feeling very content.

By *ezfemaleWoman  over a year ago

basingstoke

[Removed by poster at 23/01/22 20:19:45]

wirral

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near MK