FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Going from gay to bi

Going from gay to bi

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iCurious4Women OP   Man  over a year ago

Inverclyde

I'm 31. I always thought I was gay. Recently I've started getting turned on by women. I would love to fuck a woman senseless and lick her pussy. I've not done anything with one yet. But really want to soon

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Inverclyde

Any other guys been in my situation, or know of others that have?

Inverclyde

I'd love a woman to teach me a thing a two

By *ornyhotcouple696969Couple  over a year ago

Oxfordshire

My partner often comes with me when I meet with men to use them for my satisfaction. The guys are always blindfolded, as per my request before arriving.

I chatted with one gay guy, and asked him if he'd ever fucked a woman. He said no. I said maybe I should bring my partner then. He said that would be the ultimate humiliation for him, having sex with a woman, as he was 100% gay.

So we both arrived, sarah kept silent. Once we found him on his bed naked and blindfolded, I tied his wrists to the top of the bed, as we'd discussed. I motioned for sarah to start sucking him. She tied her hair up, as we didn't want to give the game away. He was was talking, saying I didn't expect you to suck me sir, just use me for your pleasure. At that point I shoved my cock in his mouth. He was trying to talk, but I kept my cock deep in his mouth. I watched as sarah pulled a condom out, stretched it over his impressive cock, and then sunk down on his cock. I took myself out of his mouth, so she could dangle her huge tits in his face. I ordered him to suck her nipples. He did, after a few seconds of saying but I'm gay.

I then untied his hands, and they went straight to her 40FF tits and started playing with them. They then kissed as she rode him. She then upped the pace and rode him hard, until he filled the condom.

That was his first ever woman, and now he likes to fuck sarah often, and has changed his profile to bi, along with his preferences of whom he meets to women and couples.

By *ryan_JerryCouple  over a year ago

GLASGOW

Nice we love bi Men

By *exymarvelMan  over a year ago

cardiff

Lucky guy

Inverclyde

"My partner often comes with me when I meet with men to use them for my satisfaction. The guys are always blindfolded, as per my request before arriving.

I chatted with one gay guy, and asked him if he'd ever fucked a woman. He said no. I said maybe I should bring my partner then. He said that would be the ultimate humiliation for him, having sex with a woman, as he was 100% gay.

So we both arrived, sarah kept silent. Once we found him on his bed naked and blindfolded, I tied his wrists to the top of the bed, as we'd discussed. I motioned for sarah to start sucking him. She tied her hair up, as we didn't want to give the game away. He was was talking, saying I didn't expect you to suck me sir, just use me for your pleasure. At that point I shoved my cock in his mouth. He was trying to talk, but I kept my cock deep in his mouth. I watched as sarah pulled a condom out, stretched it over his impressive cock, and then sunk down on his cock. I took myself out of his mouth, so she could dangle her huge tits in his face. I ordered him to suck her nipples. He did, after a few seconds of saying but I'm gay.

I then untied his hands, and they went straight to her 40FF tits and started playing with them. They then kissed as she rode him. She then upped the pace and rode him hard, until he filled the condom.

That was his first ever woman, and now he likes to fuck sarah often, and has changed his profile to bi, along with his preferences of whom he meets to women and couples."

Nice. Lucky guy. I'm jealous.

Inverclyde

I'd love to fuck Sarah

Inverclyde

"Nice we love bi Men"
Do you have bi fun often?

» Add a new message to this topic