FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Stories and Fantasies > Run buddies, fuck buddies

Run buddies, fuck buddies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *wingersimon OP   Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

“Are running clubs full of hot, fit women who are gagging for some post-jogging fun in the communal showers?” - I wondered, when I first joined a running club about 15 years ago.

No, was the answer. There were lots of women there certainly, of all ages and fitness, but as far as I could tell, it wasn’t going to be a place to find playmates. For a start, there wasn’t even any showers, communal or otherwise. Run meets were twice-weekly but started and ended in the car-park of the local leisure centre. Secondly, everyone was really just into running. There was rarely any other kind of chat. And once we started our group run, nobody had much breath in them to say a lot to each other.

It took me a while to settle into the club to be honest. I got chatty with a few guys and although there were social events, I rarely went. Some of the women were lovely though. I used to love staring at those lovely Lycra-clad bums as we chatted at the start of our runs. Once we set off, I would try to keep up with some of the faster ladies but to be honest, a lot of them were just too fast for me.

I was there a couple of years when Gary joined. Immediately we hit it off. We ran at the same pace and he managed to have some conversation topics that weren’t just about what trainers he had bought or what his Strava stats were. We even had a bit of a joke about enjoying club meets just to get an eyeful of the attractive female runners.

One evening he suggested that we should make time to train a bit more. We were both trying to get our 5k times a bit faster so he suggested we should try to use parkrun (a regular 5k run) on Saturdays to test our fitness and track our times. It would be a bit of a mini-competition for us.

I loved the idea. Gary was a similar build to me, slim, almost 6ft, but was a bit younger (late 20s compared to my late 30s at the time). He only took up running recently but you could tell he was on his way to getting fitter and quicker.

We went to the local parkrun. It was fun. In general, I beat him almost every week. I’d say Gary had the edge for most of the run but I had a good sprint finish so would often take him on the last 100 metres. He didn’t mind, he enjoyed being pushed.

A couple of months in I turned up at the parkrun venue (a local park) as usual and Gary was there with a woman. She was in her running gear: long sleeve top and leggings. She was short (maybe 5’ 2”), on the slim side, with short dark bobbed hair. Mid-20s at most. And she was pretty, very pretty. She was very smiley as I approached.

“Jen has finally decided to come along” said Gary.

I had no idea who Jen was. He’s never said he was attached, we just didn’t have those kind of conversations.

“Hi Simon,” said the lovely, cute Jen as she shook my hand, “I hear you’re my husbands running buddy. He’s told me a lot about you.”

“Has he?” I said, genuinely puzzled about what he might have said about me.

“Yeah, he said I need to come down and do anything I can to stop you beating him every week.”

“Are you going to run ahead of me and block me?” I asked jokingly.

“You’ll see,” came the reply.

And that’s exactly what she did. Kind of.

It turns out that Jen was a runner. A pretty decent one. We all set off together and as usual, Gary pushed ahead. Jen also went ahead of me. That’s when I noticed how light her leggings were. Her top stopped at the waist band and below that the leggings were nearly see-through. I could see what appeared to be the top of a g-string and then her white bum cheeks. And what a bum. It wasn’t a tiny, skinny bottom like a middle-distance runner, it was firm and round and powerful. I couldn’t take my eyes off it.

Sure enough, as we got to the finish line, both Gary and Jen were still ahead of me. I barely noticed we’d actually finished.

They both turned around to me at the end and laughed.

“Mate, you should see your face,” said Gary. He turned to Jen. “Well played gorgeous. I knew my sexy wife would prove a distraction.”

I was laughing too. I was a bit delirious in many ways. I’d only just met Jen and here we all were laughing that I’d been staring at her arse the whole time. She came and put her arms around my neck, as you would when commiserating a loser.

“Hope you enjoyed that,” she said as she moved away from me. “Gary said he and you enjoyed looking at the female runners in the club so I told him maybe he should give you something closer to home to look at.”

I was flustered. “Erm, yeah. It was lovely. Tha… Thanks.”

This made them both laugh even more.

“Ha. You should see your face Simon,” said Gary still laughing.

“Why doesn’t Simon come back to ours for a coffee and we can chat about how he might get his revenge?” said Jen, coming right up to me and looking at me directly as she asked. “Maybe he’s got something that could distract me from my running” she added.

Come back for a coffee? That’s not the kind of buddy Gary was. We ran. We didn’t discuss too much personal stuff - football, work, that kind of thing. I didn’t even know he was married. And now his hot, speedy wife with a gorgeous ass was looking straight at me and telling me to come back for a coffee.

“Yeah, sure, why not,” I replied, trying to regain my composure.

We were in separate cars so I followed them back. It wasn’t far so I had little time to think what might be about to happen.

They lived in a terrace only a few streets from me. I followed them in and Jen set about getting some coffee on. The kitchen was small and we chatted about the run as the kettle boiled.

“Christ we all stink,” said Jen giggling.

We all gave a little sniff of ourselves with a mock-horror reaction.

“Right, shower,” Jen called out. She turned around, exiting the kitchen, heading towards the stairs up to the be_room. At the bottom of the stairs, with her back to us, she lifted her running top over her head. She had a sports bra on but even the sight of that from the back was a thrill. She then hooked her thumbs into her leggings and pulled them straight down. I’m not quite sure a g-string is appropriate running gear, but that’s what she had on. Her ass looked amazing. Lovely round cheeks, glistening with sweat.

She put the leggings on the floor and turned round to us.

“You two coming or what?” Jen asked. She didn’t stay for an answer but made her way upstairs quickly. We heard the shower come on. I glanced at Gary but he was already making his way out to follow her, discarding his top as he did so.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *eterpervisMan  over a year ago

coming up for a visit

Love the start... Where are we going now...

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *parklesueTV/TS  over a year ago

Middleton

I need to join a running club

By *iscoman7771000Man  over a year ago

birmingham

Great start

More please Simon

By *ediraMan  over a year ago

Reigate

I'm off to join a running club!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Im a runner and this is sounding good

By *hef2475Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Oh my.......

By *lwaysHard999Man  over a year ago

Somewhere nearby

By *d funMan  over a year ago

Telford

By *oth0712Man  over a year ago

cambridge

More please

By *M1712Man  over a year ago

bude

By *kpiercedCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Excellent start !

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

By *antiedsubMan  over a year ago

Brighouse /Bailiff Bridge 0

By *he Cram-BetweensCouple  over a year ago

A Club or Your Be_room!

Great start

By *ii12vwMan  over a year ago

Haverhill

Wow great start

By *dward_TeagueMan  over a year ago

wolverhampton

Great start!

By *titch69Man  over a year ago

Torbaydos

Can't wait for more

By *eter4383Man  over a year ago

Norfolk

By *anmjmosesMan  over a year ago

Northampton

Interesting so far

By *ormladMan  over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

By *ob jonesMan  over a year ago

Wales

Nice

By *4funXXXMan  over a year ago

cheshire

This is going to be good.

By *ryan_JerryCouple  over a year ago

GLASGOW

O yes

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Great start

By *lossie 42Couple  over a year ago

WARRINGTON

By *attboy107Man  over a year ago

Near Bedford

Great start op, looking forward to more

By *ohnnyal80Man  over a year ago

Dunbar

By *icearmsMan  over a year ago

KIDLINGTON

Interesting start

By *un in bedsCouple  over a year ago

not far from Dunstable

By *orkiepud_69Couple  over a year ago

Scarborough

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

By *roticfunmanMan  over a year ago

the North

Great start nice build up can’t wait for the next episode

By *agnar1980Man  over a year ago

Poole

Great start, wish this would happen my running group!!

By * Inch thickMan  over a year ago

Nearby

By *ricky09Man  over a year ago

Gloucester/Cyprus

Great start cant wait to read more

By *iker197Man  over a year ago

Hinckley

By *rishman30Man  over a year ago

belfast

By *uddle4uMan  over a year ago

Purbeck

By *akeb7722Man  over a year ago

weston-super-mare

Wow

By *DB007Man  over a year ago

lichfield

Great start

Birmingham

I hesitated for a second. I wasn't quite sure what lay ahead. Were we really all getting into the shower together? Had I misunderstood?

I followed Gary. His top was now lying with Jen's leggings at the bottom of the stairs. About half-way up the stairs was Jen's sports bra. This was some trail to follow! On the top step, just outside the bathroom door was Gary's shorts and Jen's g-string.

I was still fully dressed. The bathroom door was ajar and I could see a naked Gary getting into the shower cubicle to join Jen. He was obscuring my view of her but as he got in she moved round and her lovely firm bum was pointing in my direction.

She shouted so she could be heard above the noise of the shower: "Simon? Are you coming to wash off that stink or not?"

I entered the bathroom and to be honest, my first thought was: how on earth I am going to squeeze into what was a standard-sized shower cubicle?

"Ah, there you are," said Jen, turning round to me with the cubicle door open. "In you pop," she ordered as I hurriedly took my running gear off.

I was semi-hard at this stage. My cock perhaps reflecting my own confusion about what was about to happen. Jen moved to try and make a little bit of space. I noticed her hairless pussy as I stepped in. She moved back but it was clear this was going to be one hell of a squeeze.

I was in, but now right up against them both as we stood in a triangle shape with the water cascading down the middle of us from the overhead shower. Jen's firm, pert tits were pushed against the sides of mine and Gary's chest. Her hard nipples were pressed into me. She was certainly slim but her boobs were large enough, along with her round ass, to suggest more of an hour-glass shape than a skinny runner look. Jen had the shower gel bottle in her hand and proceeded to squeeze it all over our chests. She dropped it to the floor and rubbed it into Gary and I.

"You both really stink. Let's get you all nice and clean," she said as she started to move her hands from our chests to our backs and bums.

"Speak for yourself, smelly Jen," Gary replied jokingly as he moved his hands onto her tits.

I didn't ask whether I should join in, I just did. I put one hand on Jen's back and the other to her right breast that was pressing against me. Christ it felt amazing. Her eyes were closed and it was clear she was enjoying the attention. Gary's right hand had moved down to her bum and mine joined it, massaging it but not daring to move between her legs yet in case that was a step too far.

I looked down in realisation that my cock was now hard. In fact, it was sticking out in such a way as to bounce off Jen's belly on one side and Gary's cock on the the other. He was developing a bit of a hard on as well. When I looked back up to see if they had noticed, they were both smiling at me.

Jen had such a gorgeous, welcoming smile. She was very much the girl next door with her neat bobbed hair but here she was, in the shower with her husband and a guy she has just met an hour ago.

She leant forward to kiss me. Her tongue pushed into my my mouth, and mine into hers. I reached down further on her bum and moved a finger between her legs, feeling her pussy lips. She reacted by moving her hand onto my hard cock and squeezing it.

Except she hadn't. As she moved away from my lips I looked down to see that it was Gary's hand on my cock. His own cock, which was perhaps just a little smaller than mine, was now stiff and against his chest. But it was very much his hand around my member and I liked it. I was bi so this made the scenario even more thrilling but I had no idea Gary was also. Although, it's not as if that topic of conversation had ever come up before.

As he wanked me, Jen was stroking my balls. I wasn't sure what to do but before I had a chance to think, Jen took charge. She moved Gary's hand out of the way and grabbed both cocks for herself. She wanked us both as the water ran down us. She looked up from time to time to lean and give us each a deep snog in turn. We were all so close to each other, squished in so much that mine and Gary's cock were practically against each other. He looked at me and grinned from time to time. He was so close I wondered a couple of times if he was going to lean in and kiss me as well. I wouldn't have minded.

Jen sensed that I was getting close to cumming. She turned towards me, leaving Gary to wank himself. She looked straight at me as she stroked my balls with one hand and wanked me with the other.

"Fuck," I blurted out.

Jen then lifted her hand from my balls and placed it on my shoulder, gesturing for me to lean down. I crouched a little and now my cock was right against her pussy. I realised what she wanted so I took over wanking duties. Gary was also wanking his cock right beside me as well. Jen moved her free hands to her pussy and attempted to both spread her lips and also move her hips up a little. I wanked myself a little more and then I came all over the top of her pussy, right on her exposed clit. The water was still running so within a moment my cum was washing down the length of her pussy.

Gary was still wanking away but within a few seconds of my ejaculation, he was coming too. But he wasn't aiming for Jen, he was aiming for my cock. His spunk shot over my still hard cock. This wasn't accidental friendly fire, this was intentional. I loved the brief feeling of warm cum on my cock. Jen stroked me and smeared his cum all over my cock before it washed away. The water made the cum gloopy so there was little lumps of it still on me and still some of my cum on her.

Jen grabbed the shower gel and gave it a big squirt onto our chests, stomach and genitals. We were a frenzy of hands, washing and groping at the same time. I made sure I got to feel her lovely pussy as I helped wash the last of my cum from it. Gary's hands were all over my softening cock.

We giggled and Jen looked at each of us in turn.

"Right, well if that's what happens when you lose the race Simon, I bet you're wondering what happens if you win."

lichfield

By *parklesueTV/TS  over a year ago

Middleton

I definitely need to join a running club are there any in the Manchester area

By *ardnreddyMan  over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

Wonderful

By *cotty99Man  over a year ago

tranent

ayr / glasgow

By *ssexpicsMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea, Essex

[Removed by poster at 24/01/22 17:46:39]

By *ougarandcubessexCouple  over a year ago

Colchester ,Essex

very fun so far. cant wait for the rest

A Club or Your Be_room!

Simon has already hit the jackpot hehe!

By *itom18Man  over a year ago

Grand Canaria PDI

Reigate

By *4funXXXMan  over a year ago

cheshire

Getting good

By *hilli75Man  over a year ago

MALTA

Coooool!

By *ICKED WILLYMan  over a year ago

Bourne End

I so wish this happened at my local Park Run

I’ve been contemplating joining a running club for some time now and I think this has spurred me on immensely!

London

By *luttyguy132Man  over a year ago

Uddingston

Purbeck

By *oyntzMan  over a year ago

all over Ireland

Near Bedford

I don't know about Simon, but definitely wonder what happens if he wins

By *ussD1Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

Fabulous.

Great story

Can’t wait for more

By *ohn_1983Man  over a year ago

Poringland

birmingham

Simon

You need to win

By *eetme_todayMan  over a year ago

birmingham

Great Story

By *newinkMan  over a year ago

Durham

By *tockton GentMan  over a year ago

Great Ayton

Great start

wolverhampton

Mmmm I do hope that there’s more!

By *ii12vwMan  over a year ago

Haverhill

Great story

Wales

Amazing

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

"I hesitated for a second. I wasn't quite sure what lay ahead. Were we really all getting into the shower together? Had I misunderstood?

I followed Gary. His top was now lying with Jen's leggings at the bottom of the stairs. About half-way up the stairs was Jen's sports bra. This was some trail to follow! On the top step, just outside the bathroom door was Gary's shorts and Jen's g-string.

I was still fully dressed. The bathroom door was ajar and I could see a naked Gary getting into the shower cubicle to join Jen. He was obscuring my view of her but as he got in she moved round and her lovely firm bum was pointing in my direction.

She shouted so she could be heard above the noise of the shower: "Simon? Are you coming to wash off that stink or not?"

I entered the bathroom and to be honest, my first thought was: how on earth I am going to squeeze into what was a standard-sized shower cubicle?

"Ah, there you are," said Jen, turning round to me with the cubicle door open. "In you pop," she ordered as I hurriedly took my running gear off.

I was semi-hard at this stage. My cock perhaps reflecting my own confusion about what was about to happen. Jen moved to try and make a little bit of space. I noticed her hairless pussy as I stepped in. She moved back but it was clear this was going to be one hell of a squeeze.

I was in, but now right up against them both as we stood in a triangle shape with the water cascading down the middle of us from the overhead shower. Jen's firm, pert tits were pushed against the sides of mine and Gary's chest. Her hard nipples were pressed into me. She was certainly slim but her boobs were large enough, along with her round ass, to suggest more of an hour-glass shape than a skinny runner look. Jen had the shower gel bottle in her hand and proceeded to squeeze it all over our chests. She dropped it to the floor and rubbed it into Gary and I.

"You both really stink. Let's get you all nice and clean," she said as she started to move her hands from our chests to our backs and bums.

"Speak for yourself, smelly Jen," Gary replied jokingly as he moved his hands onto her tits.

I didn't ask whether I should join in, I just did. I put one hand on Jen's back and the other to her right breast that was pressing against me. Christ it felt amazing. Her eyes were closed and it was clear she was enjoying the attention. Gary's right hand had moved down to her bum and mine joined it, massaging it but not daring to move between her legs yet in case that was a step too far.

I looked down in realisation that my cock was now hard. In fact, it was sticking out in such a way as to bounce off Jen's belly on one side and Gary's cock on the the other. He was developing a bit of a hard on as well. When I looked back up to see if they had noticed, they were both smiling at me.

Jen had such a gorgeous, welcoming smile. She was very much the girl next door with her neat bobbed hair but here she was, in the shower with her husband and a guy she has just met an hour ago.

She leant forward to kiss me. Her tongue pushed into my my mouth, and mine into hers. I reached down further on her bum and moved a finger between her legs, feeling her pussy lips. She reacted by moving her hand onto my hard cock and squeezing it.

Except she hadn't. As she moved away from my lips I looked down to see that it was Gary's hand on my cock. His own cock, which was perhaps just a little smaller than mine, was now stiff and against his chest. But it was very much his hand around my member and I liked it. I was bi so this made the scenario even more thrilling but I had no idea Gary was also. Although, it's not as if that topic of conversation had ever come up before.

As he wanked me, Jen was stroking my balls. I wasn't sure what to do but before I had a chance to think, Jen took charge. She moved Gary's hand out of the way and grabbed both cocks for herself. She wanked us both as the water ran down us. She looked up from time to time to lean and give us each a deep snog in turn. We were all so close to each other, squished in so much that mine and Gary's cock were practically against each other. He looked at me and grinned from time to time. He was so close I wondered a couple of times if he was going to lean in and kiss me as well. I wouldn't have minded.

Jen sensed that I was getting close to cumming. She turned towards me, leaving Gary to wank himself. She looked straight at me as she stroked my balls with one hand and wanked me with the other.

"Fuck," I blurted out.

Jen then lifted her hand from my balls and placed it on my shoulder, gesturing for me to lean down. I crouched a little and now my cock was right against her pussy. I realised what she wanted so I took over wanking duties. Gary was also wanking his cock right beside me as well. Jen moved her free hands to her pussy and attempted to both spread her lips and also move her hips up a little. I wanked myself a little more and then I came all over the top of her pussy, right on her exposed clit. The water was still running so within a moment my cum was washing down the length of her pussy.

Gary was still wanking away but within a few seconds of my ejaculation, he was coming too. But he wasn't aiming for Jen, he was aiming for my cock. His spunk shot over my still hard cock. This wasn't accidental friendly fire, this was intentional. I loved the brief feeling of warm cum on my cock. Jen stroked me and smeared his cum all over my cock before it washed away. The water made the cum gloopy so there was little lumps of it still on me and still some of my cum on her.

Jen grabbed the shower gel and gave it a big squirt onto our chests, stomach and genitals. We were a frenzy of hands, washing and groping at the same time. I made sure I got to feel her lovely pussy as I helped wash the last of my cum from it. Gary's hands were all over my softening cock.

We giggled and Jen looked at each of us in turn.

"Right, well if that's what happens when you lose the race Simon, I bet you're wondering what happens if you win." "

By *hil1975Man  over a year ago

Chesham

Hope there is more

By *j and c 2Couple  over a year ago

mullingar

This is great got me hard great story hoping for more!!!

By *ouplefor funCouple  over a year ago

near kilmarnock

That was a great Start

By *rooMan  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Mmm hot story got me hard n rubbing.. Luv to feel a cock cum on mine

By *kpiercedCouple  over a year ago

walsall

By *ree-dom69Man  over a year ago

park gate

By *hisisfunWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

I can’t imagine what Simon might do with a horny woman in the shower....oh wait, yes I have a few ideas... x

Wow !!

This is one of my fantasy, keep it coming.

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

Hinckley

Birmingham

Wow. What an experience. We were in the shower for no more than 10 minutes but what a lovely frenzied, wank session that was. I loved snogging Jen and having Gary's hands on my cock was a real thrill. I hadn't had him down as a bi guy at all. The main thing though was being so close and intimate with them both. I was so hoping this was the start of a regular thing.

We exited the shower and Jen tossed me a towel to dry myself off. If I thought the fun was going to continue in the be_room, I was mistaken. Jen was dried off and dressed before I had a chance to think. We were done for the day it seemed.

I had to get back into my sweaty running gear unfortunately but I said my goodbyes and headed downstairs.

"Remember Simon," Jen shouted after me, "run faster next time."

"I will," I shouted back before exiting.

----------------

Next week took an age to come along. I didn't see Gary at the running club that week but I did put in some extra training ahead of the weekend's parkrun.

They were both there. I was confident that I could get back in front of Gary without too much of an issue as long as I could avoid Jen's distracting tactics. She was wearing a zip up top and some tracksuit bottoms and was doing a pleasing little jog on the spot that made her boobs bounce a little as we chatted.

"Let's see what you've got this week Simon," she said. "Gary has been a lazy arse so I think you'll have no trouble beating him."

"Maybe, it's you I'm worried about though," I replied. "Good to see you're a bit more covered up this week."

In response, Jen unzipped her top to reveal a crop-top. Fuck. She handed that to Gary and then took off her tracksuit bottoms to reveal a tiny pair of lycra running shorts. Double fuck. The shorts were tight enough to reveal her camel toe. There was definitely no panties under that.

She turned to do a little warm-up jog which demonstrated just how tiny those shorts were. They revealed just a little of her bum cheeks as she ran, enough to be distracting...

"You don't stand a chance mate," Gary said as she ran off. "She used to compete for her Uni team and was in the county team before that. She's quick."

At that moment, I'm not sure I cared. Another race looking at her sweet arse would be fine. But then, maybe I would miss out on whatever it was she had in mind for the race winner.

To cut a long story short, I did not beat Jen on that occasion. She stayed about 20 metres ahead of me the whole way, not looking behind once. I could barely get a decent view of her arse because she had a group of quicker male runners behind her who were doing just that, lucky buggers. Gary was miles behind me. He was clearly drifting out of condition so he came last in our mini-battle.

"Loser," shouted Jen at me as I crossed the finish line. "Bigger loser," she added as Gary eventually came in behind me.

"You're so quick Jen," I said, trying to catch my breath.

"Yes I am. And you two are slow. Let get back and wash off." She turned and was heading off back to the car.

At least that answered the question in my mind all week: will there be a repeat of last Saturday's fun? The answer was to be yes it seemed.

We arrived at their house and I followed them in. This time there was no messing about and Jen went straight up to the bathroom. At the top of the stairs she looked down at the both of us and stripped off her running gear. She gave us a second to admire her amazing body before she spoke:

"Simon, you need a wash. Gary, you're a fucking loser for coming last so you can wait until we've finished." Jen's tone wasn't quite the the playful one she had last week. She said "loser" like she meant it.

I gave Gary a quick shrug of the shoulders and bounded up the stairs after Jen. I followed her lovely, jiggly ass as I undressed on the way to the bathroom.

She turned the shower on then turned round to me, putting her arms around my shoulders and snogging me deeply. Both of us smelt of sweat. A really, stinky smell of sweat. It seemed to turn her on if anything. She was practically licking my face as we both lost ourselves in the moment.

Gary was now behind us, naked and hard cock in hand, wanking himself.

"Come on Simon," said Jen, moving into the shower, "Gary can watch."

I joined her. We washed each other, kissing and making sure our hands reached everywhere. I paid attention to her pussy, moving my fingers up and down her slit. I teased her asshole a little, pressing my finger against it to see what reaction I would get. She gave my now hard cock a squeeze as I did it so I guessed she enjoyed it.

I wondered if we would go further than the wanking and groping but it didn't seem so. But the wanking and snogging was fun enough so who was I to complain. I teased her clit, occasionally moving the tip of my own cock into position against it. At one point she moved her leg up against the outside of mine and I lifted her slightly off the ground with the result that my cock was against her pussy slit. It bobbed against it as we snogged and I took the bold move to move my right hand down and push my cock more firmly against her lips. She moved her head back and looked at me.

She shook her head and reached her hand down to move my cock. As she did so she leaned into my ear:

"But you didn't win," was all she said.

I didn't win. Is that what it will take to fuck her? Is that what she is saying?

She moved back and focused on my cock. Soaping it up and wanking it. She wanted to make me cum. She had such a great technique, switching between stroking my balls and then gifting my shaft long, slow strokes. She looked up to me and then to Gary. She was giggling now, speeding up her wanking, realising that she was going to make me spunk my load soon.

Like last time, as I got close to orgasm, she lifted her hips a little and moved her hands to spread her pussy. I crouched down and wanked my cock against her clit. But then something amazing happened.

Piss. A direct stream of Jen's warm piss came out as I was wanking right against her cunt.

Fuck. I'd never experienced a feeling like it. Maybe it was 10 seconds or so but it almost seemed to be in slow motion as I wanked myself to completion just as she finished pissing. I pushed my cock forward a little and it was pressed right against her spread pussy lips for my final few strokes. She took her hand off her pussy and her lips were now on either side on the head of my cock. She grabbed my shaft and held it against her. I was right at the entrance to her vagina but that wasn't an invite to go further, it was where she wanted me to cum. I finally came. I had a week's worth of cum to give. Maybe some got inside her, I'm not sure, but as I pulled away I could see my spunk was all over her pussy.

The water from the shower was beginning to wash it away. Jen turned and switched the water off. She leaned into me for a brief kiss but one in which she pushed her tongue right into my mouth. She then turned to Gary who was still stood outside, wanking away.

"Okay, your turn," she said, gesturing for him to swap with me.

I stepped out and he entered. He immediately dropped to his knees and pushed his face hard into Jen's cunt, lapping at it to taste what was left of my cum.

As she closed the shower cubicle door she was smiling:

"Run faster, Simon, run faster."

She closed the door and switched the shower back on.

Enjoying this and looking forward to more. Wish there were these experiences when I visited a running club.

Purbeck

1 of the best I’ve read

By *usty kayWoman  over a year ago

Burnham

Poringland

By *ndrea54TV/TS  over a year ago

cambridge

By *red212018Man  over a year ago

essex

By *moothdick68Man  over a year ago

Worcester

Reigate

By *onsi69Man  over a year ago

llanfairpg

Excellent

cambridge

By *agnar1980Man  over a year ago

Poole

I’m so hard now!!

Wow

London

By *opilotMan  over a year ago

Heathrow

Near Bedford

I think Simon will be training hard, in more ways than one

By *ampshire87Man  over a year ago

swingdon

Great start

By *rooMan  over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Hot story wish this happened when I was a gym member

By *ipplebarnyMan  over a year ago

milton keynes

By *itboyslim2Man  over a year ago

stevenage

lichfield

Fantastic

By *otonfoxMan  over a year ago

Southampton

Excellent I can’t wait for the next event

By *r_selfridge999Man  over a year ago

hednesford

ayr / glasgow

By *ouplefor funCouple  over a year ago

near kilmarnock

Going well

By *hickleMan  over a year ago

glasgow

This is great

By *ilbert4450Man  over a year ago

paisley

By *ardnreddyMan  over a year ago

LIVINGSTON

Hope he wins

By *ilcan5328Man  over a year ago

swansea

By *appyChap91Man  over a year ago

Hull

cambridge

By *cubasexMan  over a year ago

Dudley

[Removed by poster at 26/01/22 23:57:45]

I’m going to have to start running more

Definitely feel like I need to start running again. Great story Op

By *D123Man  over a year ago

Kings Heath and Estepona

Great story!

By *P shyguyMan  over a year ago

Baguley

Great story

By *iM4kinkMan  over a year ago

San Antonio

Great story, thanks looking forward to the rest.

By *oe774Man  over a year ago

Stowmarket

Wales

Looking forward to more

By *_the_impalerMan  over a year ago

canterbury

Great story

As a former club runner you need the trips away for races !

While couples are away or singles for that matter all different things happen

J

By *nvin07Couple  over a year ago

nearby

Can’t wait for the next park run.

By *opeyMan  over a year ago

Winchester

Can’t wait for the next park run..

Hinckley

The is the inspiration I need with my running. I can so relate to the start with every talking Strava times lol

By *rummy2020Man  over a year ago

Birmingham

Think i need to join a running club in Birmingham

By *J GeminiTV/TS  over a year ago

Northumberland

ayr / glasgow

By *ree-dom69Man  over a year ago

park gate

By *utty200Couple  over a year ago

nearby

By *ignbeardyMan  over a year ago

Leeds

cambridge

By *eeboCouple  over a year ago

basingstoke

Very hot, got me hard reading it!!

A Club or Your Be_room!

By *pforfun157Man  over a year ago

UK

Birmingham

I left Jen and Gary's house excited at the prospect at what might happen next in what was becoming a moderately twisted relationship. It was clear that Jen had something of an assertive side to her; Gary meekly watched on as she and I had our fun. I was hard again by the time I got home, thinking about how her piss felt on my cock.

Another week passed. I saw Gary a couple of times at club training. We ran together and it was as if the events of the previous two weekends hadn't happened. The chat was the usual banal stuff, peppered with occasional knowing glances at the butts of the female runners in the club. It was his wife's butt I spent most of my time between parkruns thinking about.

And so another Saturday came around. Jen was looking fairly conservative compared to the last two events. She had three-quarter length leggings – not particularly see through but of course they showed off her firm bum wonderfully – and a long sleeve top on. As ever, she looked like she meant business. I resigned myself to coming second, at best.

We set off. By half way in I was doing a decent job of keeping up with Jen, managing to stay more or less on her shoulder. Gary was really putting the effort in. He was just a little behind me but gaining, although it was clearly hard work for him.

And then he stopped suddenly, squealing as he did and reaching down to clutch the bottom of his right leg. There goes his calf muscle, I immediately thought. I stopped. Jen turned and stopped too.

"You alright mate?" I asked

"You're such an idiot Gary," said Jen, reaching down to him as he now lay on the ground in pain. "What did you think was going to happen if you're pushing it that hard?"

"Sorry babe," said Gary, "I thought I had a chance to catch you both."

"What are you doing here?" asked Jen, turning to me. I looked a bit puzzled. "Go win, what are you waiting for?"

Right, yes, of course. So off I went, giving a glance behind to make doubly sure that she wasn't also joining back in the race.

I eased up the furious pace of before and trotted over the finish line; by default, coming first in our three-way race. I caught up with Jen and Gary back at their car. He was lying down in the back in quite some pain as Jen elevated his leg to take the pressure off it.

"Gutted for you mate," I said to Gary sympathetically. "I'll head off and leave you two to get back. You'll need to rest that for a good while Gary."

Jen let his leg down rather abruptly as I started to turn away. Gary winced in response.

"Did you finish the parkrun?" she asked.

"Yes. My time was a bit down but yes, I finished," I replied.

"Well then, I'll see you back at ours then won't I?" It was more of a command than a question.

"Yes Jen, of course." I was already beginning to get hard.

I went back to my car and let them head off before me. I wasn't quite sure what was going to happen or how this was going to work, given Gary's injury. But I was intrigued to find out.

As I pulled up to their house, they were just disappearing inside. Jen was helping Gary through the door. He was limping quite badly. They left the door ajar and I waited for a couple of minutes before going in.

I went through to the living room. The first thing I saw was Gary on the sofa with his leg up on a small coffee table. He had his cock out. He was wanking himself as he stared across the room. I moved into the room fully and I could see he was staring at Jen. She was on the floor, on the other side of the room, with her bare arse sticking up. Her leggings were pulled down to her thighs. Her head was at ground level and her elbows were into her body. She was really pushing her bum out. Her lovely, smooth bum. I could immediately see her pussy lips between her legs.

"Come and take your prize Simon," she said as she lifted her head towards me. Gary glanced at me and nodded.

I went over to her bum and immediately dropped to my knees. I buried my head between her legs, greedily licking her cunt and arse. I parted her cheeks and prodded my tongue against her arse hole. She smelt sweaty, gloriously sweaty.

My cock was rock hard now. I knew what I wanted to do so I wasn't going to mess about. I stripped off. I was aware of my own sweaty stinkiness as I did so but I didn't really care. I knelt behind Jen who hadn't moved from her position. She was simply waiting there, offering me her holes.

I leant down, parted her cheeks again and spat on her arsehole. I leant in and licked it again, getting my saliva all over her pussy and anus. I pushed a finger into her cunt. She was wet. I gave my cock a stroke and positioned it at the entrance of her arse hole. I wasn't going to fuck her there but I wanted to press against it. I wanted to see her reaction if I did that. I had no idea if she had ever had Gary in there but I knew I was bigger than him, a little thicker and longer. Anyway, this was about seeing how she reacted.

She pushed back against me. It was clearly not going to be an issue. My prize was to be any hole I wanted it seemed. But what I really wanted was her pussy. I wanted to feel her wetness around my bare cock. I moved to the entrance to her vagina. I didn't wait there long and instead pushed immediately deep into her.

"Oh, fuck," she exclaimed in response, again pushing back, signalling she wanted it as deep as it could go. I held onto her hips and fucked her slowly, savouring the sensation of moving in and out of her. She felt amazing. I pulled completely out every few strokes and again, wiping my cock against the full length of her pusspy and then pushing it, now soaked in her juices, against her arsehole. She seemed to enjoy it, wiggling with excitement as she felt the tip against her bum hole. Each time I pressed a little harder but I wasn't going to fuck her there, just testing reactions about how dirty she might be. Very dirty it seemed.

I turned to Gary the invalid. He was happily wanking away as I fucked his wife. Suddenly, I decided he should get to join in. I pulled out of Jen and moved over to Gary. I felt totally in command of the situation, as if I could do anything I wanted. I leant on the sofa and maneuvered my cock to his mouth. He opened and accepted it. I wanted him to taste Jen's juices on my cock. I fucked his mouth.

Jen was up now as well. She stripped off the rest of her running gear and moved right next to me. I put my arm around her and moved my face to hers. She snogged me as her husband sucked on my cock. My hands moved to grope her tits and I moved my mouth down to them, sucking her hard nipples greedily. I loved how sweaty she smelt; how sweaty we all smelt.

She moved her hand against the back of Gary's head, pushing him down onto my cock. Then she pulled me out of Gary's mouth and smeared my cock over his face, giggling as she did so. She sat down beside him on the sofa and spread her legs wide, signalling for him to hold one of them. I knelt down. My face was right up against her pussy and I enjoyed looking it over. She was completely smooth. It made me wonder if she had already shaved there this morning, ready for this moment. I licked all around her pussy area, enjoying the smoothness on my tongue. I pushed two fingers into her but moved my head across to Gary to give him a quick suck. I liked having them both there in front of me.

My cock needed to fuck though, so I moved up and moved my hips towards hers. I held her other leg out so she was nice and stretched now. She was so athletic. I pushed hard into her. The position meant I was right up against her, sweating and grunting as I fucked her quickly. She was leaning up, giving me kisses and then leaning across to Gary to get the same. It was becoming really intense between the three of us. I loved fucking her like this, looking down to see myself going in and out of that delicious cunt hole. Gary was smiling and wanking, looking down at his wife being pounded, and then up at us both, smiling and giving his wife approving snogs.

I fucked harder. I leant in to snog Jen once more but my move coincided with Gary doing the same. All three of us arrived at the same point. We opened our mouths and our tongues found each others. We snogged and licked each other. My lips went full on to Jen and I pushed my tongue in; and then they went full on to Gary and I did the same. It didn't seem to matter who was kissing who.

It was becoming too much for my cock. I knew I had to come. I pumped harder, looking down at myself as I did so. Jen sensed it was near. She moved her legs so she was clasping me. I wanted to pull out, to cover her cunt with my cum or to pump it onto her tits. But she wouldn't let me. She had moved one of her hands to my bum as well, to reinforce what she wanted me to do.

"In me." she said, leaving no room for doubt.

I felt my climax build. I was there. I came hard, still pumping as my cum shot from my cock deep inside her. She seemed to scream and laugh at the same time. She was jerking her hips as I came. She was also cumming, her hips were in a frenzy as she was attempting to rub her pussy against my cock. I was spent. I had given her every last drop. Her movements slowed and she looked down. She maneuvered me out of her slowly, placing her hand in front of her pussy as I came out. I stepped away, breathing heavily.

Jen got up from the seat, still with her hand over her cunt. She stood on the sofa and straddled Gary, whose hand was still wanking his hard cock. She used her other hand to tilt his head up and then lowered herself onto his face. Her cum-filled cunt was on his mouth and I could see him tongue her hole and lap up my spunk as it came out of her. She was wiggling her hips to ensure no drop was wasted. He had moved his hand from his cock and now had had them pressed against her bum cheeks to steady her and ensure she remained clasped against his mouth.

This was the hottest thing I had ever seen. Gorgeous Jen making her husband eat my cum from her pussy. She turned to look at me, smiling but also gesturing towards Gary's cock.

I knelt down and put his cock in my mouth. It didn't take more than a few strokes and sucks to feel him go tense. I removed my mouth only for Jen's pert bum to come into view. Her aim was good, she sat straight down onto it, just as he came. She rode it just a couple of times before moving off it and letting me see his cum drip out of her, just as mine had. I held it up for her and she sat back onto it, letting it go soft inside her as she leant into snog her husband.

"Right," she said, as she moved off Gary, turning around and standing up. "We fucking stink, let's go shower."

By *orkiepud_69Couple  over a year ago

Scarborough

Purbeck

ayr / glasgow

By *ohnnyal80Man  over a year ago

Dunbar

What a great story

By *moothdick68Man  over a year ago

Worcester

Awesome!!

By *lkNhungMan  over a year ago

Luton

What a great story, we need more!!!

Wales

By *oss25Man  over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

cambridge

London

A Club or Your Be_room!

Durty fkrs! Yum

Poringland

By *reland8Man  over a year ago

sandyford

By *reland8Man  over a year ago

sandyford

birmingham

Great

More please

wolverhampton

Fuck this one is good!

Near Bedford

Well I have been thinking about taking up running

By *ac6969Man  over a year ago

leeds

Hmmm hard as fuck now

By *triker0079Man  over a year ago

London

Loving this!

By *ardsoloMan  over a year ago

Harlow

What a great story, I need to find a couple like that